No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, I just want to agree with SoundiceUK. Don's circuits are LETHAL. The energy will sit in there on the machine and manafest in ways that you wouldn't think. I watched a test meter explode like a bomb in my brother's hand and he never made a connection to the machine but with one lead. I'm not joking one bit. As much as I wanna work with it more 1I know it will kill easily even if you think you know electricity because what it generates can get you through a single lead. Please be careful.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioionics View Post
      Take a look at the transformer configuration in Tesla's two radiant energy patents. Something look out of place? You probably wouldn't have noticed until I just pointed it out to you. The primary and secondary appear that they are reversed. Are they? Read Tesla's description. Both patents read the same. If the description is correct you will have to think what you have been lead to believe from the distractors over the years. When you do I would like to hear what you have to say about your oversight.
      Let me shed some light on this:

High to low voltage (antenna to ground) uses a step down configuration.

Low to high voltage (ground to ground) requires a step up configuration.

Now why would Tesla hide in plain sight the ground to ground and disguise it as an antenna?

Comment

• this is a re - posted

just to share my experience about capacitors charging , the device i am using is the extended Tesla bifilar coil in short the ETBC , it's L 1 or the reactor coil , after trying for a long time to take some power from L2, all what i had is pure voltage without any electric current trying to light a 100 W bulb was like a dream ...

all the previous experiments was done with the following ETBC where the center tap was opened, this mean CD is open, normally i use a spark gap there to achieve the resonance in high voltage but unfortunately something very important is missing ...

after working very hard the problem was solved with easy only when closing the position CD as the follow drawing :

the ETBC in short is special parallel LC that oscillate in twice the normal frequency of equivalent parallel LC circuit , the resonance frequency of this special coil is this :

double frequency mean the magnetic flux behave differently from ordinary electromagnetic oscillating system .. another quote from Don smith :

Don smith system is based on electron spin balance where the spark gap is created naturally through electrons spin separation mechanism ... only when i closed the junction CD the device start to give useful power that can light a 100W light bulb ... in my opinion it's all about energy balance exactly as a permanent magnet . when the resonance is achieved both magnetic or electric flux can present in huge amount !

Comment

• What I mean is, to the layman it is an antenna and ground in the patents.

To advanced researchers like yourself you see the wood through the trees because of further studies.

Therefore, perhaps it was done this way to prevent the patent being seen as a threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
            What I mean is, to the layman it is an antenna and ground in the patents.

To advanced researchers like yourself you see the wood through the trees because of further studies.

Therefore, perhaps it was done this way to prevent the patent being seen as a threat.
            That patent has less to do with charging by induction and more about the Radiant wave aspect of high energy oscillations. Most of his patents used the ground/ground for energy transmission and recovery.

Comment

• @soundiceuk

Version 5.4.6 full disclosure 7th edition-D.pdf, upon viewing Old post I notice the addition of ground in the primary side of the circuit and Radioionics Energy Receiver Build v7.0.0.pdf have a mirror circuit (I was viewing at the version 5.4.6 when I raised my questions).

I re-read those PDF's to see If I have asked a stupid question, but gained nothing. Its like reading don's / Tesla writings again just in a completely different way of explanation (and more like a patent format). the PPV is the only thing new (which described functions as a high speed switch).

I understand that we must learn how to walk before we run, Radioionic Is New and I know there are basics to go through, but we all live in the same earth, we are all studying the same unknown, somehow someone must have ventured in the same field that I might have stumbled upon. I just want to point out that one simply cannot always start from scratch..

I was hoping to get some answers to my own problems (experiments in the same field), I guess I have to solve them on my own.. anyway thank you for your time! also please pass to bruce my apologies for using different terminologies, and my thanks for his disclosure, I might use his invention sometime in the future, I just hope he does not sue me for it

Comment

• Hi Ricards,

There is a physical connection through the HVM coil. The ions charges are neutralised in the PPV.

I believe it is an electron avalanche, yes. I'll check with Bruce on this question.

Supercaps are used to turn low voltage, high frequency into DC.

Does that answer your questions a little?

Comment

• I did the experiment in this pdf, figure 7 using a $20 12v lowglow automotive neon transformer (ebay) and some cl01-12 diodes.

Wired it using the schematic in fig 10 and used a 6x12 sheet of copper rolled around a 2" tube as the transmitter. Wrapped some 18ga wire around the tube (about 50 turns) and a 7w 120v incandescent bulb.

Was very interested to see the bulb did light even though there is only 1 wire running to the copper plate (basically-it's not a transformer, you are using an inductor and harvesting energy being transmitted from the surface of the plate). Also interesting to see that the intensity of the light changed with the width of the spark gap (frequency of the gap changed) and that the gap did not get warm.

Very interesting and cheap demonstration of the electro-radiant effect that is part of many of these free energy devices.

http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/VladimirUtkin2.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                    Hi Ricards,

There is a physical connection through the HVM coil. The ions charges are neutralised in the PPV.

I believe it is an electron avalanche, yes. I'll check with Bruce on this question.

Supercaps are used to turn low voltage, high frequency into DC.

Does that answer your questions a little?
                    yes there is a connection on recent versions of circuits, but on the first version that you have released there was none that is why I asked.. It made much more sense now with ground on primary side.

for electron avalanche Upon re-reading the PDF again (v7.0 disclosure), this is less likely now, from what I understood now the high voltage module is only used to attract opposite charges not really to charge a cap and discharge to primary through a gap.

for supercaps, maybe a 10k uf electrolytic cap on parallel would be a good substitute?

Comment

• Here is an circuit even easier to replicate.

The HVM is only used to prime the circuit when a PPV that is optimately designed is used. Moray used what he called his "Swedish Stone" for a cathode.

@ Ricards

Super caps have very little resistance. Resistance generates heat loss.

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Did anyone try Zilano set up ?

BR
                        Taj
                        Last edited by Tajerek; 01-24-2017, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• My two cents

I've been looking at ground power systems mostly don some time ago and was working on a extraction system using 440 volt 60uf motor caps and hi voltage with saftys aka neons shorting out the caps at 90 volts. Don's is electro magnetic and mine is electro static .and as I look at his work sometime ago .he's generating hi frq hi voltage positive and Thu resonce putting that energy on coils near by . so there's the deal I think this being a pulseing positive energy system pulling electrons from the earth to Ballance out the positive end of the coil .that happing on the pulse when there is a space with no pulse the energy would just dissipate .no POS no need for neg just gone . I think there may need to be a Hi voltage diode on that ground to trap the charge internally. Just like a check valve on a pump with out it you lose your product. The may be why no one can make it work? All this is happening at the speed of light so were not aware of this relaxation cycle going on.no potential no pull everything returns to zero. Just at thought I'm going to look at it with my caps because I can polarise the cap like a battery and extract a charge from each but i never just turned it off to see if the charge remained .I think It wount with out a diode there in the ground line. What you think ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Tajerek View Post
                            Hi Guys, Did anyone try Zilano set up ?
                            Yes, I tried it. It didn't work, or at least not the way I was hoping it would. So either I was completely wrong and my speculation was way out in left field, or I was only partially wrong and there is more to the story. It is interesting, because the spark color does indeed change from the purplish to a very nice white color. However, that may be one of those "necessary but not sufficient" conditions. By itself it's not enough. I can light up one of the little light bulbs from the L2 secondary but it's just being driven by the input power from the PVM12. It doesn't show any signs of Lenz's law cancellation. If I add a second bulb I get just a barely detectable glow. If I add turns to the secondary it doesn't increase the power to the bulb. Changing the primary side capacitance affects the oscillation frequency and the spark rate in inverse proportion, but the power transfer is relatively constant over a fairly wide range of capacitance. All completely conventional and nothing that couldn't be predicted from standard electrical engineering. As I said before, I expect that when the effect shows up it will be LARGE. It will not be subtle or hard to notice. It will act like the primary is being driven from a source with very low impedance (high power). When you add additional bulbs to the secondary they will be just as bright as the original bulb, or nearly so.

So for now I'm back to building Bruce's device exactly according to the plans. I apologize for the distraction, I won't take up everyone's time with any more untested theories. My main goal, as it has been from the beginning, is to find the real truth and to uncover the actual physical mechanism at work in these devices that we call "radiant energy". There is something specific happening and certainly Moray knew what it was and how to produce and control it, and many others may have had it too. Certainly Don Smith talked a great deal about it and seemed to be talking about many of the same principles. Ultimately the truth is what it is and not anyone's pet theory, and I am not immune from this either. I have made and discarded a great many theories so far along the way and it appears I'm not done yet. Bruce seems to have a greater handle on it than any of the rest of us here so the best use of time is to continue to build it his way.

Some of you might have seen the comedy movie "Mystery Men". It's about the B-string superheroes, the ones you haven't heard of, the ones with the most mediocre of super powers or even none at all. Then they get in a situation where they are the only hope to save the day. In this strange situation we find ourselves in here in the 21st century, we are those guys! Normal respected university science won't touch this field with a 10-foot pole, especially not after being burned with cold fusion. Their reputations and funding are at stake and they won't risk their careers with something so unconventional and speculative. We chide them that they are ignoring the evidence (and it's no small amount of evidence) that there is unconventional physics beyond what they admit. If you ignore evidence which contradicts your own pet theory then you are not a scientist, or at least you are not acting like one. WE have to step up to the plate and do REAL SCIENCE. This is not just a hobby any more, if indeed it ever was for most of us here. The future of the human race literally depends on what we few completely unknown people do here on an obscure internet forum. Have you ever read a real peer-reviewed scientific journal, not just the popular stuff written by journalists? Real scientists PUBLISH THEIR WORK and SHARE. For most of them the best reward they will ever have is not some kind of commercial success but just the satisfaction of knowing that they have discovered more genuine knowledge, and brought the human race that much closer to the truth. Us, we have no funding but our own pockets. We have no cushy tenured positions insulating us from risk. BUT WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THE WORLD, if we act responsibly and move with all due speed. This is what gets me up in the morning and the thought that keeps me going all day, even the days I don't have much time for experimenting.

You know what? I believe in us. I believe we can do it, working together. I am confident that one day soon we will shock and stun the world, and do what respected science wouldn't. We will tell them where they went wrong and how the world ignored great knowledge that was right in front of their face for over 100 years now. Just being a part of this adventure is amazing, to participate first hand in something that will change the future of the whole human race. I hope each of you feel the same. Who will come up with the final pieces of the puzzle? I don't know, it could be you. It could be me. More likely it's Bruce, but the jury is still out on that at this point.

Comment

• What is eating me is this ion valve could have been right on the DS machine and totally look like a normal "spark arrestor" device. We used them in many different values and also a hand built gap. I wanna place the ppv in a standard DS device spark gap location now.

Thanks to Bruce P. for releasing of his work.

al

Comment

• Originally posted by fan1701 View Post
                                What is eating me is this ion valve could have been right on the DS machine and totally look like a normal "spark arrestor" device. We used them in many different values and also a hand built gap. I wanna place the ppv in a standard DS device spark gap location now.

Thanks to Bruce P. for releasing of his work.
                                Other than the obvious danger, your report of the incident with the meter makes me think you were getting quite close to positive results with your Don Smith test configuration. There are a bunch of properties ascribed to this stuff that goes by various names but is often called "cold electricity", and one of them is that Ohm's law essentially works backwards. For conventional electricity maximum power is developed in low impedance circuits. Just try putting a bent metal coat hanger in a wall socket and you'll find out! Actually, don't try that but you get my point. So if Ohm's law works backwards, then cold electricity should develop maximum power in HIGH impedance circuits. A single-wire "open" circuit is about as high impedance as it's possible to get. Obviously there had to be some tiny current flowing because nothing happened before hooking up the meter lead, but it sounds to me very much like proof that the cap was charged with cold electricity. According to Don all you should have to do at that point is discharge it into an output transformer of some kind and you should see the power gain.

And yes, Bruce has set the standard for all of us to follow. As I mentioned previously about scientific journals, everything you will see in one has been peer reviewed. This means it was sent anonymously to several other leading researchers, people who have the qualifications to weigh in on the merit of the research. Sometimes there are problems with the experiment itself, or with the mathematics. Sometimes there are problems with the logic, and the conclusions don't necessarily follow from the evidence presented. If no fault can be found, or if fault is found and corrected, then the paper is accepted and published. Everything must be judged and weighed, tested to see if it is true and correct or not. Normally when judging papers the experiments themselves aren't actually re-run, especially when this involves special and/or expensive apparatus or considerable time. After the paper is published it is normal for other researchers to re-do the experiment, because the paper should have enough details to reproduce the experiment exactly.

So Bruce advanced his information for everyone to see and criticize, and to reproduce if possible. In this field you have to be pretty brave to do that, and yet it is necessary if we are all going to make progress. Perhaps Bruce is completely correct about everything. Perhaps he is only partially correct, and perhaps he is not correct at all. I believe there is a good enough chance of the former that I'm willing to spend my own time and money to find out.

I walked this same path myself to some degree. I lurked for a very long time before deciding to actively participate in these forums. Do you know what changed my mind? It was these words by Oliver Heaviside, from his "Electromagnetic Theory, vol. 1":

There is a third course, of course, viz., to keep his investigations to himself. But that does not answer, in a general way, though it may do so sometimes. It is like putting away seed in a mummy case, instead of planting it, and letting it take its chance of growing to a useful plant. There is nothing like publication and free criticism for utility. I can see only one good excuse for abstaining from publication when no obstacle presents itself. You may grow your plant yourself, nurse it carefully in a hot-house, and send it into the world full-grown. But it cannot often occur that it is worth the trouble taken. As for the secretiveness of a Cavendish, that is utterly inexcusable ; it is a sin. It is possible to imagine the case of a man being silent, either from a want of confidence in himself, or from disappointment at the reception given to, and want of appreciation of, the work he gives to the world ; few men have an unbounded power of persistence ; but to make valuable discoveries, and to hoard them up as Cavendish did, without any valid reason, seems one of the most criminal acts such a man could be guilty of. This seems strong language, but as Prof. Tait tells us that it is almost criminal not to know several foreign languages, which is a very venial offence in the opinion of others, it seems necessary to employ strong language when the criminality is more evident.

Comment

Working...
                                X