Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
    That is the whole circuit. for example page 335 has a auto coil with a circuit imbetween and a plate terminating the setup and that is all there is to it. Most people don't get that they think He is just not showing alll the parts like a battery or something. But if you read it closely this is the complete circuit. Sorry for being so slow in responding. I don't get a chance to get online but about once a week or so.
    Hi slow-n-easy. Actually if you read the text, it should be quite clear that what is being described are experiments with one wire power transmission. One end of the primary coil is connected to the high voltage terminal of an induction coil such as a tesla coil. That is what the circuit component labelled 'T1' in those diagrams is representing. It is mentioned that different frequencies and voltages are used to drive the circuit (using the tesla coil high voltage terminal as the power source) and what effects the different frequencies and voltages have on circuit performance. This is explained quite clearly in the text.
    Last edited by level; 03-17-2013, 03:15 PM.
    level

Comment

• Image links to video page. Has anyone else experimented with this resonating driver circuit? Looks to have giant potential for energy research.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
        Extra energy is not realized until the real load power is more than the real input power.

If the load when applied is not reflecting a higher input in (real power) it
        means next to nothing unless the real load power is greater than the real
        input power.

Cheers
        Farmhand,

Your words are wise and logical. I wonder if this circuit has any value to what you speak of? I just learned of parallel resonance as compared to series and started running numbers for a flyback.

This posting here gave me inspiration.

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

I was wondering if there is anyway to utilize resonance(use a load) without affecting the resonant tank circuit or does the primary tank circuit have to be adjusted?

Peace.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Yes Squire, That posting also inspired me a bit , I'm a hopeful skeptic.
          I am skeptical of some things, but I hope they are real and I hope for solutions.
          At present I'm working through some experiments with resonant coils and ways
          I might load a resonant tank. Trying to keep it simple. And have fun.

Cheers

Comment

• Once again and the last one I will tell you what to look for..... OU is reactive power and when you finally learn how to get it "form" real power then your Q factor will be COP factor.....that's the secret of Donald Smith and Tariel Kapanadze.

We are in situation of one native in deep jungle who was told that a very big bird exists who continously throw **** while flying .... He didn't believed. Then he saw a aeroplane on the sky and he now know such bird exists but still have no idea what is it. Then one missionary explained him about the way aeroplane fly but still he can't understand physics behind it.

well... we have seen aeroplane but havent't met missionary yet

SURE, RCL circuit likes to be pumped with energy and there is nothing special in this process. Just pump it with energy up to the required reactive power level and tap power without disturbing resonance. Simple like that but not simple to do actually ... Please ask Ismael Aviso how long he fight with it , or Richard Willis how long it took to eliminate problems....

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              We are in situation of one native in deep jungle who was told that a very big bird exists who continously throw **** while flying .... He didn't believed. Then he saw a aeroplane on the sky and he now know such bird exists but still have no idea what is it. Then one missionary explained him about the way aeroplane fly but still he can't understand physics behind it.

SURE, RCL circuit likes to be pumped with energy and there is nothing special in this process. Just pump it with energy up to the required reactive power level and tap power without disturbing resonance. Simple like that but not simple to do actually ... Please ask Ismael Aviso how long he fight with it , or Richard Willis how long it took to eliminate problems....

There are two things what help improve closed circuits:
              1) Capacitors discharging on low frequency and high power when being charged on high frequency with low power mode.
              2) BEMF energy recovery. This bird is where reactive power is and not much people are using it for real. Also if voltage potentional is high enough, one of very interesting properties is - it can zap you even when whole circuit is not grounded! So that is the key to secondary energy input and for adding open circuit to the closed one...
              Last edited by T-1000; 03-18-2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Well it's not much light but it's a start. Lot's of different connections and tuning to try

Video.
                Tesla Coil test light output 1 - YouTube

I notice the light has a strange character to it, it seems the light totally fills
                the inside of the globe and the filament seems to disappear. The 12 volt globe
                seems to pour light out onto the wood it's sitting on.

The top light is a 12 volt 21 Watt globe and the bottom one is a 240 volt 25 watt
                globe, a halogen arcs inside and glows light blue. A 100 Watt globe just glows the filament a fair bit but doesn't light up all the space inside, yet, I'm working on it.

The output is only a fraction of the input but the output transformers are not
                designed for high power or voltage, I made them for 12 volt input.

Cheers

Comment

• Quantum Force Energy

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  Extra energy is not realized until the real load power is more than the real input power.

If the load when applied is not reflecting a higher input in (real power) it
                  means next to nothing unless the real load power is greater than the real
                  input power.
                  Hello Farmhand,
                  Amongst the many techniques I've seen for generating possible overunity, there exist only a few noteworthy enough to mention here now. Foremost is the video I've made previous reference to, built by kdkinen in which he utilized a ZVS driver. I would have imagined that this would have been a pivotal result worthy of replication by experimenters far and wide. I'm not aware that he has posted a detailed outlay of his system as it was filmed. Rubbish?

There are others, such as Thane Heins' BiTT and Bedini's Zero Force Motor, but at this avenue they seem a tad off topic.

Originally posted by squire042 View Post
                  I was wondering if there is anyway to utilize resonance(use a load) without affecting the resonant tank circuit ...
                  Hi squire042,
                  Yes, it appears this is truly possible with a Zero Voltage Source driver circuit! Will I be the only one to replicate this device? Mr.Clean has, why does this seem to be like loose change falling away into a couch seat?

Gotoluc's resonance circuits have been showing incredible results at Overunity Forums, with the use of a custom H-Bridge.
                  Beginning at 'Resonance Effects for Everyone to Share'
                  Last edited by zolgar; 03-19-2013, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                    Yes Squire, That posting also inspired me a bit , I'm a hopeful skeptic.
                    I am skeptical of some things, but I hope they are real and I hope for solutions.
                    At present I'm working through some experiments with resonant coils and ways
                    I might load a resonant tank. Trying to keep it simple. And have fun.

Cheers
                    Hopeful skeptic, I like it. I do have one other question here. At the moment, I am currently running a electronic ballast, output is 30watts at 600Volts DC at 40Khz, then I run that through a flyback(with diode). Then I have 5mh-15mh coil(tunable with ferrite rod) and anywhere from 1 nF to 20nF from my homemade HV capacitors. Mathematically it should be close to resonance for 40Khz.

But resonance is so specific, I just wonder what is the best way to tune it?

40Khz + 5mH + 3.17nf = resonance?

LC Resonance Frequency Calculator at WhatCircuits.com

Then I was also wondering the importance of power factor. This video here has some interesting results with an inductive load.

Power Factor Correction Example - YouTube
                    Good video's to Farmhand, loved the recent one with Secondary coil(receiver) had bigger outbreak sparks than the transmitter. Impressive indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      Once again and the last one I will tell you what to look for..... OU is reactive power and when you finally learn how to get it "form" real power then your Q factor will be COP factor.....that's the secret of Donald Smith and Tariel Kapanadze.

Boguslaw, wow this post sent me for a spin, so much to learn. I found Richard Willis website and he is actually selling his energy devices. WOW!

Products

So in order for reactive power, do we need to utilized the magnetic flux in the core and manipulated so instead of destroying the power source, and run a load? Just like the BiTT?
                      My feeble mind is in overload and trying to keep it simple so I can comprehend lol. Good post, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by squire042 View Post
                        Boguslaw, wow this post sent me for a spin, so much to learn. I found Richard Willis website and he is actually selling his energy devices. WOW!
                        His device is described in chapter3 in free energy info.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by zolgar View Post
                          Amongst the many techniques I've seen for generating possible overunity, there exist only a few noteworthy enough to mention here now. Foremost is the video I've made previous reference to, built by kdkinen in which he utilized a ZVS driver. I would have imagined that this would have been a pivotal result worthy of replication by experimenters far and wide. I'm not aware that he has posted a detailed outlay of his system as it was filmed. Rubbish?
                          There are others, such as Thane Heins' BiTT and Bedini's Zero Force Motor, but at this avenue they seem a tad off topic.
                          Hi zolgar. The ZVS driver is just a commonly used circuit to drive flyback transformers and tesla coils and that sort of thing. Nothing too special with it except that it will oscillate at the resonant frequency of the transformer you are driving with it, and it has a fairly high efficiency. So yes, this circuit is useful for testing with these types of circuits for the reasons I have mentioned, but it is just a driver circuit. Mr clean did not provide enough details about how he measured his input power to be able to draw any conclusions about power input versus power output in his video. I made a few suggestions to him on how he should do the power measurements in his videos to show more clearly what is going on.
                          Last edited by level; 03-19-2013, 06:57 PM.
                          level

Comment

• Originally posted by zolgar View Post
                            Vote yes for energy science. Down with standard electrical physics!!
                            Much of our physics has proven extremely useful, including physics related to electrical phenomena. If this were not true, you wouldn't be using computers to communicate almost instantly around the world, and using cell phones, and television, and radio etc. However, that of course doesn't mean that our current understanding is complete or even always correct. There are no doubt many new discoveries waiting in the wings that will improve our understanding and which may even correct some errors in our understanding, but it would be a mistake to assume that our current understanding is all nonsense. If it is all nonsense, then cell phones, and computers, and radio, and satellite communications, etc. is all nonsense, but we know that these things do work.
                            Last edited by level; 03-19-2013, 06:58 PM.
                            level

Comment

• hi all.has anyone looked into making coils with brooks coil geometry.any comparison testing results to share?cheers.

Comment

• For all looking at resonance and how to achieve it. Try this site. Under Theory, select tuned circuits. That page is super to have local too.

Design, Analysis & Circuit Theory

thay

Comment

Working...
                                X