Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequency

Originally posted by citfta View Post
    You've got that backwards. The vertical is 60 hz and the horizontal is 14.75 Khz.

14.75k vertical scans in a horizontal direction Vertically horizontal is 60 frames per sec made up of 250 lines x 2 fields or 500 lines none hd old school. I have done this for 23 years. It does seem backwards.

Comment

• I was probably working on them before you were born. In the US the lines scan from left to right starting at the top and scanning every other line until they reach the bottom and then jump back to the top and scan in between the lines that were scanned first. The electron beam moves across the screen from left to right at a frequency of 14.75 Khz and the beam moves from top to bottom at a frequency of 60 hz. Anyone can look this up for themselves on the internet and they will see the horizontal oscillator runs at the rate of 14.75 Khz.

Carroll
      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• I posted this over on the Wardenclyffe Tower thread and thought it might be relevant here too.

What you see here is the editorial page from the Feb 1919 issue of Electrical Experimenter,published by Hugo Gernsback,a close friend of Tesla.Incidentally,this issue also contains the first of a series of personal interviews of Tesla by Mr. Gernsback.You`ll note that this information goes a bit against the grain from what is out there,yet the source is ,IMHO,impeccable.What do you think?How much 'waste energy' is sent to ground daily by the Worlds industry alone?Could this explain why Tariel kapanadze`s device is tuned to 60hz and requires an earth ground with massive surface area(a car radiator)?You can tell poor Hugo was just bursting with enthusiasm for a golden age that sadly never arrived.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Xenophanes; 08-03-2013, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• thank you

Originally posted by Xenophanes View Post
          I posted this over on the Wardenclyffe Tower thread and thought it might be relevant here too.

What you see here is the editorial page from the Feb 1919 issue of Electrical Experimenter,published by Hugo Gernsback,a close friend of Tesla.Incidentally,this issue also contains the first of a series of personal interviews of Tesla by Mr. Gernsback.You`ll note that this information goes a bit against the grain from what is out there,yet the source is ,IMHO,impeccable.What do you think?How much 'waste energy' is sent to ground daily by the Worlds industry alone?Could this explain why Tariel kapanadze`s device is tuned to 60hz and requires an earth ground with massive surface area(a car radiator)?You can tell poor Hugo was just bursting with enthusiasm for a golden age that sadly never arrived.
          Hello Xenophanes,

Clarence,
          thank you for that excellent information, I'm sure I would love a copy of that publication!

as always, mike onward!

Comment

• Any metal detecting guy here. How is your metal detecting going on? Have you find anything good? Also, can you recommend some place good for metal detecting?
            Last edited by kingsleyke; 08-05-2013, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Hi Xenophanes & others.
              Thanks for your insights here.
              Much appreciated.
              This system is so much ill-corrupted that Tesla could`nt help but only see the destruction that world leaders bring to humanity.
              He felt very sad about that.The same goes for us today also.
              Only imagination is the limit to the ones who have study and learned by Tesla,
              in what could have been achieved with Tesla`s Technology for decades now.
              We can only change things not far from ourself and we should keep changin.

@kingsleyke
              Metal Detecting is a great hobby, but here you most probably find that we are more Energy Detecting People.
              I wish you good luck with your metal-hunting avenue.But I sincerely think that you will not encounter interest from people here about metal detecting stuff.
              You might try to open a new thread in these forums and have a "look" at who are
              the ones interested in metal detecting adventure and if you can help each-other.

Best Regards.
              << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                Hello Xenophanes,

Clarence,
                thank you for that excellent information, I'm sure I would love a copy of that publication!

as always, mike onward!
                No problem.I`ll scan some more pages after work.
                Last edited by Xenophanes; 08-03-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                  Hello Xenophanes,

Clarence,

as always, mike onward!

Hi Clarence,

SERG_V already posted a link to the Electrical Experimenter Magazines on a Eric Dollard thread here.

About 230 Meg, and worth it!

https://disk.yandex.ru/public/?hash=...c%3D&locale=ru

Click on the light blue rectangle labeled Скачать to download the zip file.

Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• That is an epic find!Thank you.I`m sure some of the ones I`m missing are in there.

If you just want to start with the one I posted here it is in pdf.

Download Copy_of_electricalexperi06gern.pdf - zSHARE

They tell me it`ll stay up for 60 days.

edit: and here is some cool stuff I posted a while back from the sept. 1908 issue of Modern Electrics(same magazine,different name),just in case it`s not in the other collection.Just right-click and you can expand them.I live for this stuff.

Cover | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Edit: Well I did have some of those,but not all,and the one I posted isnt there but it`s an awesome collection nonetheless.Thanks again deggers.
                    Last edited by Xenophanes; 08-03-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• A Few Questions

Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                      Привет всем !!

Show must go on !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jtjgAwXqGgis

Input 12v 1.5A. On the output you can see how voltage rise from 100 v to 220-240v. Now connect good Earth Grounding in your experiment and you will get the result. To boost "Electrostatic Force Field"- like Tesla named it use Aluminium or Copper tube (or any other massive metal tube) and use good Earth Grounding !!

Гость УСТАНОВКА
                      Гость УСТАНОВКА - YouTube

2500 Watts 220v,50Hz !!

ps: Show must go on !!

Удачи !!

Thank you, SERG V., for the information.

Could you please advise on these three questions?

Please see image below.

Regards,

Berg

Comment

• more?

Originally posted by Xenophanes View Post
                        That is an epic find!Thank you.I`m sure some of the ones I`m missing are in there.

If you just want to start with the one I posted here it is in pdf.

Download Copy_of_electricalexperi06gern.pdf - zSHARE

They tell me it`ll stay up for 60 days.

edit: and here is some cool stuff I posted a while back from the sept. 1908 issue of Modern Electrics(same magazine,different name),just in case it`s not in the other collection.Just right-click and you can expand them.I live for this stuff.

Cover | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Edit: Well I did have some of those,but not all,and the one I posted isnt there but it`s an awesome collection nonetheless.Thanks again deggers.

Hi Xenophanes,

Thanks for sharing! There is also a collection at archive.org downloadable in several different formats.

Internet Archive Search: electrical experimenter

I haven't researched how many issues there are in total, but they are very interesting reads (I like the ads too!)
                        Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• wow!i!

Hi folks!
                          Hey guys, you made my day with this stuff
                          Many many thanks for directing us to these useful info..

Cheers !
                          << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Sorry

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                            I was probably working on them before you were born. In the US the lines scan from left to right starting at the top and scanning every other line until they reach the bottom and then jump back to the top and scan in between the lines that were scanned first. The electron beam moves across the screen from left to right at a frequency of 14.75 Khz and the beam moves from top to bottom at a frequency of 60 hz. Anyone can look this up for themselves on the internet and they will see the horizontal oscillator runs at the rate of 14.75 Khz.

Carroll
                            You are correct haven't worked on crts in A few years mostly LCD and plasma always seemed backward to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                              Hi folks!
                              Hey guys, you made my day with this stuff
                              Many many thanks for directing us to these useful info..

Cheers !
                              Yeah you and me both!I`m going to up all night now absorbing these things. I`v gotta say they sure were preoccupied with finding incredibly creative ways to whack Germans A different age I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berg View Post
                                Thank you, SERG V., for the information.

Could you please advise on these three questions?

Please see image below.

Regards,

Berg
                                Your questions were directed to Serg but I hope you wont mind;
                                Dot usually means the start of the winding. It can be bifilar or not.
                                This material refers to an "aircraft aluminum". Second word ( a core type) is too small and I can't read it.

Hope this helps
                                Vtech
                                Last edited by blackchisel97; 08-04-2013, 04:25 AM.
                                'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Working...
                                X