Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dse

Originally posted by Steve220 View Post
    Kind of simple, but interesting to look at.

Thanks,

Steve
    thanks Steve220

next step is closing the loop by feeding the pulsing source from output.I think if frequency is increased the cap will charge faster and closing the loop is possible.
    Regards
    Atta

Comment

• Not your typical transformer...

Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
      Any one has any idea or material to study this device?
      I immediately noticed the two coils are arranged orthogonal and not co-linear as in a NORMAL transformer. It suggests a lot of fun time experiments. What theory is it based on?
      There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
        Hello all,

Any one has any idea or material to study this device?

Regards,

D.J
        The outside winding is to catch the field that is drawn to the transformer from the aether.
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Odd transformer

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
          I immediately noticed the two coils are arranged orthogonal and not co-linear as in a NORMAL transformer. It suggests a lot of fun time experiments. What theory is it based on?
          May be I can help some...

Just an off the top guess, I would say the coil arrangement you mentioned could be because of too much of a good thing.
          It is unorthodox, but may be necessary for proper operation as it could have been only a prototype of some sort and not the final device.
          I would say there are more things you don’t see here with the terminal strips and all, could be impedance matching or something even more simple going on here.

Steve
          One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
          Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
            The outside winding is to catch the field that is drawn to the transformer from the aether.
            The outside coil is actually to catch leaking magnetic field.
            If you know E. Leedksalnin's Coral Castle and his book http://www.hyiq.org/Library/Download...ic-Current.pdf , the proper electromagnet/transformer has coil on core and outer core on coil.

In D. Smith transformer outer coil got 2 coils inside and that makes interesting magnetic coupling configuration.
            Last edited by T-1000; 09-23-2012, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Coral Castle

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
              If you know E. Leedksalnin's Coral Castle and his book http://www.hyiq.org/Library/Download...ic-Current.pdf , the proper electromagnet/transformer has coil on core and outer core on coil.

In D. Smith transformer outer coil got 2 coils inside and that makes interesting magnetic coupling configuration.
              I see, I did not think of that, but it makes sense to me now. I am learning every day here and there always seems to be something new.

Thanks,
              Steve
              One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post

If the outer coil is to catch leaking magnetic flux then there is no ou in this device.
                The magnetic field is built by energy put into the coil (transformer) thats why no current flows until the coil has built its magnetic field,
                There is no ou in a normal coil (magnetic field) there has to be a system of coils and this has to include either a shorted coil or magnet.

Comment

• http://www.themeasuringsystemofthego...amplifiers.pdf

Comment

hello Dave 45, & ALL

the photos you show are from Dons 2001 inventors weekend on you tube and I just went to my saved info on this You Tube viewing and IT WAS WITHDRAWN BY NU ENERGY HORIZONS !!!! so were all of the 2005 weekend youtube video info!!!!! Evidently his son is eraseing any and all of dons videos he can get his hands on If any and all of you have a way of protecting your DON SMITH video saved Info you better damn well get busy
                    !!!! hes not wasing any time trying to find and destroy all he can!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                      hello Dave 45, & ALL

the photos you show are from Dons 2001 inventors weekend on you tube and I just went to my saved info on this You Tube viewing and IT WAS WITHDRAWN BY NU ENERGY HORIZONS !!!! so were all of the 2005 weekend youtube video info!!!!! Evidently his son is eraseing any and all of dons videos he can get his hands on If any and all of you have a way of protecting your DON SMITH video saved Info you better damn well get busy
                      !!!! hes not wasing any time trying to find and destroy all he can!!!!!!!!!
                      Thanks Clarence for the information, but he may be a little late to the party as the train already left the station.

Steve
                      Last edited by Steve220; 09-23-2012, 02:39 AM. Reason: Smile addition

Comment

• Thanks for the link
                        I thought of this the other day and I knew I had saved it but couldnt find it in my mess of unorganized files.

Thanks again
                        dave

Comment

Hello Dave45 again,

Don was holding that small board build which he stated at that time that it was the front part of his black suitcase devive. he then also stated that when he was winding the outside coil (the pinkish orangeish stranded Litz wire he alwasys liked to use) and since it came fused together as a two wire lead he had the choice the take his knife and split the two fused wire into two separate wires as he usualy did, he just decided to leave them together and let them stick out like an antenna. at that time he touched one of the bare antenna wires as he called them and received as shock like from a cattle prod he said. then he quickly turned around and looked across the room at the large display plasma tube that was running in the room and he said that was where the radient energy was coming from. he used his hand held stray voltage indicator to show that was what was happening and he invited others in the roomto come and get a little zap also. he thought it was very funny and it was if you understood what was going on.

thats one of the videos his son just had destroyed.! just thought I would pass on what I remembered, LOL mike,onward!

BTW that complete build schematic is in PJK,s Chapter 3 Dons stuff. bye

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                            thats one of the videos his son just had destroyed.! just thought I would pass on what I remembered, LOL mike,onward!

BTW that complete build schematic is in PJK,s Chapter 3 Dons stuff. bye
                            you can still view it.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRbm7w7lZ1A

Comment

• Originally posted by Harvester View Post
                              Thanks Harvester, Clarence was concerned that the Don Smith videos were removed, but it is hard to remove anything that has been posted as copies can be made.
                              I looked around and found Don Smith videos in other places.
                              So most of it is still there if you look around.

Steve

Comment

• @T-1000
                                This is the coil configuration your friends need to pulse 90 deg out of phase
                                Last edited by Dave45; 09-23-2012, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X