Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
    180v down to 120v ?
    i think you were inputing 13v at 1.7a, (22.1 watts DC) and getting the 50watt bulb lit up
    I went from 12v battery to nst (12v input 7kv output). Then directly to step down transformer through spark gap. After the step down transformer I had about 170 to 180 volts hf. Which I then fed through the second stage of a DC-AC inverter I bought at walmart. You can take those things apart and they are literally in two parts, I used a saw to cut the second stage out. The first stage takes 12v DC and steps it up to 170v high frequency. The second stage of that thing takes 170v high frequency and outputs 120v modified sign wave. I just fed my output to its second stage and was running a clock radio with it. However I didn't show any of that on the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
      I went from 12v battery to nst (12v input 7kv output). Then directly to step down transformer through spark gap. After the step down transformer I had about 170 to 180 volts hf. Which I then fed through the second stage of a DC-AC inverter I bought at walmart. You can take those things apart and they are literally in two parts, I used a saw to cut the second stage out. The first stage takes 12v DC and steps it up to 170v high frequency. The second stage of that thing takes 170v high frequency and outputs 120v modified sign wave. I just fed my output to its second stage and was running a clock radio with it. However I didn't show any of that on the video.
      very cool man holy crap that is cool

good thinking, what a good way to invert and make an outlet out of it!!

So it seems that running thru the last step you said you lost the gain that was observed in vid 5? when it brought the freq down to 60hz modified sine eh?
      I dont think theres any mistake in your build, and yes you could be using higher voltage and less current than needed for 12v,...

... but bottom line is, the source was 13v, 1.7a
      (battery and DC power supply to stabilize the current, and you had ammeter as well to confirm)
      ...not 180v, the 180v came from your output, and that may not be special, but what IS special, is you didnt seem to compromise the current. you still had enough current to lite 50 watts... not UNDER 22 watts... well over

maybe regular 120v stuff may just need 240v and high freq? like you did, just more voltage, idk just ideas i know high freq is a prob tho for common devices... but it can charge things... or just run DC devices?

Oh and you prob know this, (and prob doesnt apply) but if its a modified sine, i think it messes with the old style clocks, anyway awesome job buddy...
      That would make a good vid

i look forward to anything you are working on, always informative stuff
      Last edited by mr.clean; 09-18-2012, 04:04 AM.
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
        who are you T1000? you are so awesome! great pics man!!

You really put a lot of effort into trying to help us spoiled English people,
        thanks again for everything you do

as for the pics, people who are willing to tear apart their work to show others, gives them credibility big time

and if it was a fake, why the magnet wire base layer? a faker wouldnt even know to do that
        Do WNY group (named in overunity.com) ring any bells? Power from NMR - Ferrite magnetic polarization (work in progress) - YouTube
        Massive OU Claimed in Freaky Pre-Halloween Video

I tend to be sceptic and believe at once about possibilities and in Dally case I believe there is truth out there ...
        In his device I see exactly same operating principles as we did in your NMR yoke device: 2 incoming signals, one for transformer operation and second for wrecking havoc and causing OU condition. So I am even more spoiled to see replica of those who understand those base building blocks for OU device(At the moment I got very busy time with new work and cannot do myself).

Here are more linked information:

Wesley video translation - 9/11 Anniversary, Scheduled to die....+ NO battery NEEDED OU - YouTube

Separate thread in overunity.com - Kapanadze Cousin - DALY FREE ENERGY

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
          Do WNY group (named in overunity.com) ring any bells? Power from NMR - Ferrite magnetic polarization (work in progress) - YouTube
          Massive OU Claimed in Freaky Pre-Halloween Video

I tend to be sceptic and believe at once about possibilities and in Dally case I believe there is truth out there ...
          In his device I see exactly same operating principles as we did in your NMR yoke device: 2 incoming signals, one for transformer operation and second for wrecking havoc and causing OU condition. So I am even more spoiled to see replica of those who understand those base building blocks for OU device(At the moment I got very busy time with new work and cannot do myself).

Here are more linked information:

Wesley video translation - 9/11 Anniversary, Scheduled to die....+ NO battery NEEDED OU - YouTube

Separate thread in overunity.com - Kapanadze Cousin - DALY FREE ENERGY
          One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
          Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Dally is a fake for thrue
            he appears and start collect money from russians
            He shows not relable video and never show this device for long time but for short (1-2) minutes. T-1000 possible Dally himself or his agent or agent of TK//// It looks like a way to takke attention of people and foolish them.

Dally said that he going to destroy main coils - the reason to know exact number of windings..... and he did it without any oscilloscoping outputs and any kind of measure inductance of coils.... Now he should said ok i know how much windidns I got but///// the old device is not working after rewinding but I dont know why.... but we spoled out time and weisted our money for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
              Dally is a fake for thrue
              he appears and start collect money from russians
              He shows not relable video and never show this device for long time but for short (1-2) minutes. T-1000 possible Dally himself or his agent or agent of TK//// It looks like a way to takke attention of people and foolish them.

Dally said that he going to destroy main coils - the reason to know exact number of windings..... and he did it without any oscilloscoping outputs and any kind of measure inductance of coils.... Now he should said ok i know how much windidns I got but///// the old device is not working after rewinding but I dont know why.... but we spoled out time and weisted our money for nothing
              You insult is answered in Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Comment

• Don Smith Effect

Hi aLL!

Does some one have any material about DSE.

I have only these Picutres with me.But i am sure there are may researchers here with much more knowledge and Libraries of books,vids etc.Please share if some one has some docs etc on DSE.
                Thanks
                Atta
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by atta View Post
                  Hi aLL!

Does some one have any material about DSE.

I have only these Picutres with me.But i am sure there are may researchers here with much more knowledge and Libraries of books,vids etc.Please share if some one has some docs etc on DSE.
                  Thanks
                  Atta
                  Hello aAtta, clarence here- Sir where did you get that information of Don Smith you have included in you thumb nail. Thats really cool stuff! I have never seen that particular device info in all of my video viewings of his works!

I would love to be able to get more of that info myself!!!! sincerely, mike, onward!

Comment

• Lamare..

hi Lamare saw you were on here, how is your work going?
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• lol too late, hes gone

Lamare if anyone doesnt know was planning a decommishioned satelite LMD wave "bounce off the moon" chronograph, to prove out publicly the potential applications compared to the conventional Hertzian Transverse wave Or lazer ( Pi/2 x speed of light) ... faster than the "theoretical" limit conventionally believed.

anyway, Tesla/ Dollard/ etc.. are all correct, and its a real phenomenon, just needs to be realized
                      Last edited by mr.clean; 09-20-2012, 06:35 AM.
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                        Hello aAtta, clarence here- Sir where did you get that information of Don Smith you have included in you thumb nail. Thats really cool stuff! I have never seen that particular device info in all of my video viewings of his works!

I would love to be able to get more of that info myself!!!! sincerely, mike, onward!
                        It was me that found it somewhere. I think it was in Bruce's Radiant Energy group files.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/r...%20L.%20Smith/

It didn't orignally look like that. I photoshopped it a bit.

If you really want to dig up some history like I did 6 months ago to

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/r...nergy/messages

Search Don Smith or Donald L. Smith and find some posts from the man himself.

SYSTEM AMPLIFIES AND WHEN
                        CAPTURED AND AT THE HIGHER LEVEL PROVIDES SELF POWERED DEVICES.

REGARDS,
                        DON SMITH

I have several custom built pancake transformers, one with 3 layers high, each cable being approximately one inch diameter multi-stranded welding cable. Using a 20,000 Volt – 200 Ampere diode bridge resulted vaporization of the bridge. This was with input of 14 Watts.
                        The amplification factor of the resonant magnetic flux is very large. Electrical flux dies a heat death and only degrades - attenuates.

Regards, Don Smith

Dear All,

Two kinds of electro-magnetic = longitudinal electro = latitudinal waves.

Regards, Don Smith

Dear All,

Concerning radiated energy, from my view, there are three types of related radiant energy being - - -

1. Electro flux subject to heat death ='s hot.

2. Magnetic flux ='s which does not obey Ohm's Law and the effect is cooling or cold.

3. Gravity - flux reaction of mass to or from mass. All three are - depend on the electron spin mechanism.

Regards,
                        Don Smith

Dear All,

When electrons are spun they radiate flux, being electro and magnetic. The electro dies a heat death when used. Not so for the magnetic which can be amplified to infinity, radiating through space as common radio transmission.

Materials having high magnetic permeability such as METGLAS with Cobalt, check the internet, have magnetic permeability's several million times that available from congenital industrial transformers. The main function of transformers is changing magnetic flux into useful electrical flux. The spark gap produces millions of times the suspected - recognized magnetic flux and when used with used with the Metglas transformer shows the energy amplification herein indicated. The excess energy obtained is from the Earth's ambient background, being Tesla's wheel work of nature. Mass can neither be created or destroyed,
                        only change form. The electron spin mechanism provides an excess as radiated energy, being free energy. What you are seeing here is from an unpublished Patent Application.

Regards, Don Smith

Telluric current - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I presume telluric potential is the same as resonating the ionosphere at the Schumann resonances to tap the same. This is pretty simple to do with a 555 IC and some pots for the R positions.

The interesting note about the transformers has peaked my interest as they are not physically attached... Presuming the transformers are capable of coupling with the radiant flux this seems it should work... this would work much better though if we used pancake coils to do away with needing to frequency match the output.

This is exactly what Don Smith has been telling people in so many words.

It is my understanding that "telluric currents" is generated when lightning strikes somewhere on the planet. They range from e.l.f. to rf. There are several frequencies that end on or around 6Khz.

Don,

In your experience, have you been able to obtain energy without the use of a spark-gap?

There are two kinds of energy [electro and magnetic] when used electric when earth grounded dies the classic heat death , how ever resonate magnetic flux is everywhere present throughout the universe , for example it's the source which spins the Earth at 1,000 miles per hour.

Since the weight of the Earth is known, the energy required to do this is known. This Energy is the Ambient Background everywhere present. Next step, transformers change magnetic flux into electrical flux which is useful energy. I have gone FAR, FAR beyond this stage and am already where you will be in about 20 years if you truly understand what you are doing.

Regards,

Don Smith

Don,

Please bring us up to speed with you. What you have learned will not do anyone any good if you take it to your grave with you. All of your work will have been done in vain and will be gone forever and will be as if never were. This is why I am open with my own work. I don't want my work to be all for nothing. Credit for my work will allow me to be immortal, in a sense of reality, at least for those who survive me.

Dear All, the Colleges, Universities and such with their Books are written with Special Interest controlling every word. Free Energy in Chemistry is that excess energy remaining after a reaction.

Examples are explosions of any sort including atomic, and many other reactions not here mentioned. The most obvious being our Sun and its Radiated Magnetic Flux - Solar Wind, which spins - rotates the Earth. There is no Free Lunch, only the form changes allowing
                        radiated energy to become available. A transformer changes radiated magnetic flux into usable electrical energy. Understanding these functions will be a start on Your Trip.

Ismael Aviso used to be a posting member and Konehead.

If you don't know who they are don't worry. I learn more about the scene each day.

Also I just had a dig around and found Don Smiths website for anyone to download and see.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Don...%20Website.zip

There used to be a website hosting it but I have searched Google and it is gone for good.

This is the only mirrored site left and is incomplete.

TransWorld Energy

Don't ask me how I found it

Comment

• By the way..... I have always had problems with this forum when editing posts.

I bet my left nut that I'm not the only one.

After being here over a year I've only just figured it out.

Click on "Go Advanced" when after you have clicked on "Edit"

Comment

• Opposite Coils & DSE Donald Smith Effect

Hallo Olo, Mr Clean, Itsu, Atta and everybody.
                            I am trying to get the Bell shaped form on my Scope with these opposite coils. (YouTube)
                            I am getting it ringing this >- form but .. what are the ingredients to get the "Bell shaped" form.
                            Do I need an earth grounding ( in series with a diode ) ?
                            Do I need L1 wire be 1/4 of the lenght of L2 wire.

Donald L Smith Tesla Symposium 1996 film 8

I see a red wire going to the GDT (Gas Discharge Tube)(Spark Gap) .. does it need pulsed DC ?

PS atta here is some more info on Don Smith ( info I took from this site and others )

Thank you all for your upcoming wonderful answers

Utopia Now
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Dse

Originally posted by clarence View Post

thanks buddy!
                              its not my find and i dont know where did i get it!Soundiceuk has the answer.
                              i was just comparing the videos uploaded with this document and suddenly all clues flashed.The great don smith revealed almost every thing about this device in vids and this doc combined.I personally experimented this last night and it was astonishing for me to see the results.A good earth ground is must.
                              I am a part time hobbiest so can not spend time and much money.Being a student as well i think all secrets are in this document.I am really thankful for forum members for being so kind and cooperative.I suggest please prove it to yourself it does have a secret!

Thanks all good lucks
                              Atta

Comment

• bell shaped ...

Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                                Hallo Olo, Mr Clean, Itsu, Atta and everybody.
                                I am trying to get the Bell shaped form on my Scope with these opposite coils. (YouTube)
                                I am getting it ringing this >- form but .. what are the ingredients to get the "Bell shaped" form.
                                Do I need an earth grounding ( in series with a diode ) ?
                                Do I need L1 wire be 1/4 of the lenght of L2 wire.

Donald L Smith Tesla Symposium 1996 film 8

I see a red wire going to the GDT (Gas Discharge Tube)(Spark Gap) .. does it need pulsed DC ?

PS atta here is some more info on Don Smith ( info I took from this site and others )

Thank you all for your upcoming wonderful answers

Utopia Now
                                perhaps post no 2965 on page 99 may help u

Comment

Working...
                                X