X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning!

Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
    Hi daemonbart,

you have scalar voltage spikes with a component of DC. that is scalar phenomena. scalar waves always have DC component at the centre line. the spikes you see are scalar amplification results. the spikes are not continuous but intermittant showing that frequency is still not in resonance but tries to pull in resonance. thats why these spikes occur at repetitive intervals.

when resonance happens we have caduceus wave with centre thick line like of the caduceus staff which is DC component.

T and R

dunfasto
    Thanks

I have changed my setup to lower freq for measuring, this shot is without cap bank, output shorted to ground. I can not measure freq with capbank inserted. But probably better in resonance with capbank.

Also my giant non electrolytic caps charges too fast rising over 5000V in a few seconds, after shutoff they make scary crispy sounds for hours. I must make a polycarbonate cage I think.

Thanks for helping out

D
    "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Hi Daemonbart

What is the current Cap Bank value in uF, the one you charge over 5000V in few second ( it would be nice if you could time how many second ).

And what is your input power with current setup.

I like to make comparison with my current setup.

JoeFR

Comment

• Hi Dunfasto

Thanks for your suggestions and schematic.

I will post results and make new video when I get new caps from china ( it will take a while )

I will play for now with my current cap bank and give aluminum foil one more chance

JoeFR

Comment

• Cap bank

Originally posted by joefr View Post
          Hi Daemonbart

What is the current Cap Bank value in uF, the one you charge over 5000V in few second ( it would be nice if you could time how many second ).

And what is your input power with current setup.

I like to make comparison with my current setup.

JoeFR
          This cap I have put up a pic of in earlier post, only 82 microF, but that is big for non electrolytic cap. I have 3 of them. So far I only used one. 1100V AC, can handle 4-5 times in DC.

It is tricky to get right value on input power, must make some choke coils. Voltage on input goes up to 270V from 225, HF bounce back to grid I guess. kWh meter does not move (just cheap digital). Must do better arrangement for input measure, I will get back to you.

Thanks D
          "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Comment

• Hi Daemonbart

If you charge your 82uF cap to 5000V the energy stored in this cap equals
            1025 joules. So if you discharge this energy to load in one second you will have 1kw output for this second if I understand this correctly.

Now all we need to know is how much energy on input you use to charge this 82uF Cap to 5000Volts and how long it takes.

In my current setup this is easy because I have steady input 24Vx2Amps so around 48 Wats input.

You probably have in your setup at the beginning when cap is empty and you connect power big power surge and then when cap is filed the input power drops. So in this case is very hard to measure the input power.

JoeFR

Comment

• Daemonbart Current Corrected Circuit Diagram

Daemonbart Current Corrected Circuit Diagram

Requested by PhysicsProf
              Last edited by David Fine; 07-04-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Thanks!

David

D

Originally posted by David Fine View Post

Requested by PhysicsProf

Comment

• Thanks for the updated Figure, David and Daemonbart!

I appreciate that you share in this way and hope that this will benefit mankind. I really do.
                  I have a question, if I may, D --

For the initial transformer, your diagram says "50 Hz Nst 2x5000V" if I read correctly. Do you mean, 10,000V on the output from this transformer, or what is the output voltage? also, I take it this is a neon-sign transformer (NST), right?

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post

Requested by PhysicsProf
                    I cant seem to get the circuit diagram it doesnt show up as a link for me.
                    Does anyone have another link or any way for me to get hold of it.
                    I think I have all the requires items to replicate.
                    I just need some more details of the coils.
                    I have heavy multistrand aluminum wire for the alu coil.
                    How many turns??
                    If it looks like a car spring I am guessing about 6 or 7 turns.
                    If the copper coil looks like a slinky spring I am guessing maybe 100 turns.
                    About the spark plug I see it says slight vacuum.
                    Is it in a case under vacuum ???
                    Any hints greatly appreciated.
                    Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by gsmsslsb View Post
                      I cant seem to get the circuit diagram it doesnt show up as a link for me.
                      Does anyone have another link or any way for me to get hold of it.
                      I think I have all the requires items to replicate.
                      I just need some more details of the coils.
                      [snip]
                      Any hints greatly appreciated.
                      Thanks
                      Hi, I've stored the revised (1 July) circuit diagram from Daemonbart as a JPG file, attached -- can you see it now?
                      Can you tell me, what high-voltage NST transformer will you use? Thanks!

About the coils, you'll have to ask Daemonbart. He has been very helpful.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Don Smith - True or False?

Do you think the following are true or false statements?

After working + studying Don Smith/Utkin/Tesla I´d like to share with you what I´m learning so far. Really appreciate your comments as it might help clarify my thinking, maybe ours?

Are they mutually independent?
                        Can you think of any other important factors?

1) The main factor limiting more energy out than in is "back electromagnetic force" (emf)?

2) By blinding the circuit, positive electromagnetic energy can be accessed from a larger environmental source, earth, ambient or cosmic (i.e. an action in an open system no longer has an equal and opposite reaction)?

3) Blinding the circuit, so that it doesn't see the otherwise limiting electromagnetic symmetry, can be done by using a CW-CCW wound L1 coil and/or Avramenko Plug - Earth's capacitance as free energy source?

4) A resonant oscillating primary circuit reduces the energy required to power the device?

5) Resonance can be achieved with a small input kick or nudge from the C1 and Spark Gap combination driving a larger reciprocal standing wave in the L2 coil. The input wave oscillation must match the reciprocal wave, the pulsed DC rate, using a capacitor and spark-gap combination, with coil wave length?

6) L1 and L2 coils must be in symmetry. A 4:1 ratio by length and weight is optimum (Tesla)?

7) "Charge funneling" takes place when a tuned resonant oscillating primary circuit creates a feedback loop or "ring-up" wave form that maximises the energy potential. This is not free energy but super-conductivity?

8) High Voltage and Radio Frequency are essential factors as energy increases by Coulomb's and Newton's inverse square law.
                        Energy equals capacitance times voltage squared, energy equals induction times amperes squared and in resonant induction energy increases by the square of the frequency. At Radio frequency electrons become free of inverse relationship of volt-amperes.

9) To prove energy gain and to draw energy in from the ambient environment, a load must be applied to the circuit?

10) Energy cloning can be achieved by means of multiple magnetic radio induction coils - free energy copying?

11) Energy cloning by magnetic radio frequency induction does not depend on primary circuit resonance?

12) Resonant magnetic radio frequency induction is a proof of “quantum entanglement”?

13) Electrical and magnetic energies are interchangeable?

14) The overall charge between the two plates of an ordinary capacitor is zero?

15) The overall charge of a three-plate earthed capacitor is umlimited?

16) Electricity is the discharge – release of charge between electrons?

17) Magnetism is an electron toroidal (N-S) field function of spin (positive CW=current negative CCW=magnetism).

Comment

• Thanks!!

Your very welcome Daemonbart!!

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                          David

D

Comment

• Charging caps

Hi guys I am using this setup as posted on other forum. As a driver using ZVS with antenna on negative of FWBR and ground as shown. I'm using two MO caps in parallel instead and they are charging fast. The problem is I am feeding a tranformer from caps and cannot lower it's output voltage
                            What can I do? Any suggestions?
                            Thanks
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post

Requested by PhysicsProf
                              Re the corrected circuit.

The new circuit will DC polarise the NST core = heat = primary failure.
                              AC HV trafos burn out very easily if load is not alternating polarity too, .

What about the original circuit ?
                              Last edited by GSM; 07-02-2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
                                Hi Graham,

Sorry, I couldnt be much help here.
                                Based on the schematic and the very few leads at the tube,it looks like a 3 pin metal base. I speculate the tubes he was showing towards the end of the video with bakelite base wouldnt work. I hope someone here who can speak Russian would translate this.

I'm going to salvage parts from a radio and look for a smoked glass tube with a good plate voltage and try it before I can say one way or the other.

If you know what that third coil (blue) with an open lead is, please let me know.

Hope this will help you with selecting a tube.
                                Hi all.
                                A short translation
                                It is an experience to obtain the free energy of the radio tubes.
                                Based on the effect of explosive electron emission. The diagram shows a generator of sinusoidal voltage at the two transistors. High-voltage transformer from the TV. The essence of the effect - knock additional electrons from the cathode tube. The tube is connected to the load through the gap.
                                In the video: Two long white rod - a high-voltage diodes KЦ109. Tube - ГМ70. Load - 220V lamp, 100Vatt. The power supply gives power to the filament tube. It is about 20V. The battery gives power to the circuit. This mode of operation for the radio tubes - is very harmful. Initially used 6P3S tube (EL-34 equivalent). While picking modes, these lamps are spoiled. With these tubes the effect was much better.
                                The author has doubts about the reliability of the use of tubes in this circuit.

Best Regards
                                Vasiliy

Comment

Working...
                                X