• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by editor View Post
    Hello,

I just come from shop and hope to start building cap and coil
    in next weeks.
    All this was 50eur. Tubes 50cm, plates, 45x45cm, glass 50x50cm.

have a nice day and night,
    Just what I hunt for. Downpipe from the roofers. Seems to be 100 mm and 80 mm diameter.They sell 60mm as well. I gess the material is 0.6 mm thick, is it. I will buy zink tubes as well in order to test this material as well.

If you want to cut tubes it is sometimes difficult to mark exactly perpendicular. Get a sheet of paper , wind it around, align the edges and hold the paper in place with adhesive tape. Then cut
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      Hi Garsony, Don's setup is frequency adjusted to under 500 Khz from memory
      so I can't see how the Mhz frequencies should be necessary.
      Also the higher the frequency the more difficult it will be to tune the primary
      to the secondary. Matching two coils at a few hundred Khz is much easier
      than matching two coils at 3 Mhz. If it was necessary to have Mhz frequency
      then why would Don show his device tuned within the Khz frequency range ?

Cheers
      Zilano mentioned to apply MHz range.
      Don talked of MHz range as well.
      My 80 turn coils a la DON oscillate at about 2 MHz self resonance.
      But I think we can agree to use the range between 500KHz and 3 MHz and in no case above.

Apart that I understood from Zilano that the setup itself need to be tested for it's sweet spot before - using a generator. L2 shall be tuned with cap to this frequency. So it'is not our choice but it is dictated by the setup.
      Last edited by JohnStone; 04-14-2012, 07:43 PM.
      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
        Why do you aim to such a high frequency? If your equipment covers up to 5 MHz then use this range.

As far I understood Z:
        1. the first task is to find out the sweet spot of the setup itself by forcing the L2 to the desired frequency by a generator (low voltage suitable).

2. After knowing tis sweet spot we might decide to start an successive approximation by winding another L2 coil being with it's resonance near the sweet spot so we need a small cap only for final tuning. Several approximation might be necessary.
        3. Then finally tune L2 with a cap to the L" resonance conforming the sweet spot.
        3. Then tune L1 with a cap to the sweet spot. The approximation will not be necessary because we are nailed down with L1 by the ratio of 25% of L2 length.

The scalar event will happen without tuned resonance but it will be faint. Tuning coils into resonance and raising the operating voltages will rise the effetiency considerably to the degree intended.

Those notions I read in Z's posts. replications will give light on this.
        Hi John, How does forcing L2 to the desired frequency with a function generator find the sweet spot ?

One of these calculators can help for designing the coils,

OLTC Calculator

When a coil has spaced turns the frequency will end up somewhere between
        the frequency told by the calculator above and the frequency determined by wire length (calculator below).

Frequency Wavelength Calculator

I don't see any real reason for any particular frequency, And I see no solid
        theory as to why the primary should be 1/4 the length of the secondary.
        If the secondary is 20 meters it has a natural resonant frequency of about 3.6 Mhz
        a primary 1/4 the length of that at 5 meters would have a natural resonant
        frequency of 15 Mhz. It makes no sense, what is the reasoning behind it ?
        The primary ( L1 ) doesn't always need a tuning cap anyway really, it just needs the
        right size "Tank cap" and the primary will vibrate long enough on it's own in
        most cases. The secondary reacting on the primary should keep it in step
        fairly well in my opinion.

Anyway once the coils are made they can be tuned like this below, if you are
        saying the "sweet spot" is resonance then it helps to tune the primary to
        have a slightly lower frequency than the secondary as the guy in the video
        explains.

Oscilloscope Tuning a Tesla Coil for Resonance

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
          Zilano mentioned to apply MHz range.
          Don talked of MHz range as well.
          My 80 turn coils a la DON oscillate at about 2 MHz self resonance.
          But I think we can agree to use the range between 500KHz and 3 MHz and in no case above.

Apart that I understood from Zilano that the setup itself need to be tested for it's sweet spot before - using a generator. L2 shall be tuned with cap to this frequency. So it'is not our choice but it is dictated by the setup.
          Won't do any good talking to me about Zilano. The Device Don showed was frequency corrected to mid Khz range.

And I said it is more difficult to match coils as the frequency increases. Do
          you disagree with the coils being more difficult to tune at higher frequencies ?

People can use whatever frequency they want, I'm just pointing some things out.

Comment

• Hi Farnhand,
            I agree with you. All is well founded.
            But as we are here in borderland of scinece I take in account that I am devoid of lot of knowledge.

Example:
            All over the world they try to filter soot out of the exhaust. Good idea! The air has become cleaner! And the health of people should increase.

What they did not know before- things get worse!

Since ancient times chimneys exhausted all sizes of particles including nanoparticles. Nanoparticles tend to glue onto bigger particles and thus go down in the atmosphere. By filtering all kind of exhaust (except nano particles) - now we lag of bigger particles in the atmosphere - nice to see - but there is not enough clening effect for nano particles left. The amount of nanoparticles of soot and others increase constantly and do their evil task.

Garsony and I relate to the last proposal from Zilano using the two copper tubes. This setup is somewhat different than DON's setup. For me it does no harm or other complications if I take all possible hints in account. Testing all kind of hints will teach me what is true and what not and maybe I find additional effects to share.

There is no single correct approach. The value of any forum is in sharing the plurality of intuitions and from time to time excentric trials. Putting them together will proof 2+2 to be 6.
            Last edited by JohnStone; 04-14-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Hi Duncan , thanks for response .

This is not an attack on Zilano or the guru's but a questioning of their methods ; of course time will ultimately reveal the truth of things . But as an example for why you might achieve small success on reproductions of the circuits accessed , is perhaps due to tolerances either in your construction or the circuit , and if it's the circuit , could that be intentional by the originator , Can the circuit be directly up - sized to run your house or flying disc / time machine ? If people want to protect their patents they should state that upfront then we know the lay of land , but if they do not and want to truly help all people , then they should show their stuff , or as has happened time after time , the technology disappears in to the hands of the suppressors , but if everyone has it , then it's just about impossible to eradicate .

Perhaps for consideration I pose this as a hypothetical case .

The most accomplished liars are those that mix truth with lies , strong stuff but it's only an example and there are obviously varying levels of this behavior . One method to perpetrate a form of this is to leave out pivotal information . Deception by omission .

I think mental turmoil due to a new idea is a strange concept especially if it's not immediately life threatening and is a bit of an overstatement in this case . If some feel overwhelmed , well that is a difficulty for them ; sorry to hear that if it's the case for you . I fail to see how it would advance the human race if it had to have a trauma or a revelation and uproot old thinking processes just for the latest piece of new information update , just add it to the internal file . But some people enjoy that so who am I to take that away from them , diversity richness .

Generally speaking when a discovery is made and proclaimed , the onus is on the discoverer to provide all relevant information as proof that enables other researchers to recreate for themselves similar results of that claim ; not vaporous shadows of possibility and flimsy promises of the golden age carousel . In this case concrete hard evidence is required of those who profess somewhat astounding energy outputs as claimed by a few . Replication then establishes the truth of those claims and the claim is absolutely substantiated . Is this not the basis of scientific method , the yard stick ; something held up as a claim must be able to stand up to peer review or shall we throw that out the window .

I shall stop here and wish a good outcome for all ; what ever that will be .
              Last edited by Jacqui; 04-15-2012, 06:00 AM. Reason: spelling and word spacing

Comment

• Progress

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                Just what I hunt for. Downpipe from the roofers. Seems to be 100 mm and 80 mm diameter.They sell 60mm as well. I gess the material is 0.6 mm thick, is it. I will buy zink tubes as well in order to test this material as well.

If you want to cut tubes it is sometimes difficult to mark exactly perpendicular. Get a sheet of paper , wind it around, align the edges and hold the paper in place with adhesive tape. Then cut
                Hello!

You are correct about pips.
                For the cuting I use different method, you can use any kind of L-profile.
                I made a foto, the second one is the frame for the cap. Anybody having any idea how to fix the plates to the glass. The easy would be withe the plastic clippers or maybe silicon glue for the bathrooms.

have a nice one
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by editor View Post
                  Hello!

You are correct about pips.
                  For the cuting I use different method, you can use any kind of L-profile.
                  I made a foto, the second one is the frame for the cap. Anybody having any idea how to fix the plates to the glass. The easy would be withe the plastic clippers or maybe silicon glue for the bathrooms.

have a nice one
                  Hi editor,
                  I meant with my suggestion precision cutting lfor cutting a ceratin length. But your suggestion for cutting the slot is great!!!!

Clamping the capacitor plates: see. These are calmping rails for office use and very cheap. Use white or transparent color in order to prevent conductivity of the plastic material by color ingredients.

Alernative: Cut a hard plastic tube lengthwise and you have a smilar clamp.
                  The glass shall protrude the metal plates in order to omit flashover. By choosing the diameter of teh tube you can account for the protruding glass area.

Just a hint in case you missed it: There are two different setups. The setup in post #3964 (pipes) requires a huge harvesting HV cap while the setup in post #4005 propses the metal / glass cap.
                  Last edited by JohnStone; 04-15-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                    good luck

from alien devices and team!

@Zilano --

Does this mean the tube (somehow) BECOMES the HV Capacitor?
                    Resonance to all !

Comment

good luck

from alien devices and team!

Certainly looks like my work being redrawn... at the very least you should give credit where credit is due... Dr. Stiffler originally presented this idea several years back.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...-capacitor.jpg

Comment

tube doesnt become capacitor. but one can make a tube capacitor by rolling alluminium foil but heavily insulated. the best is to just slide a cap inside the tube. and attach diodes to the two terminals.

as ht spark hits the copper tube the alternating hv hf pulls the -ve and positive charges from ground and cap gets charged. remember the cap provides hv dc so be careful while handling high voltages. this is the circuit of kapanadze used in 100 kw power video.
                        Wonder if this might work as well:
                        Code:
                                                 Copper Pipe (capped one end)
                        Tesla HV Arc  -----> <|-----|
                                              |     | 
                                              |  |  |
                                              |  |  |
                                              |  |  |
                                              |  |  |
                                              |  |  |
                                              |  |  |
                                                 |  (Aluminum? Collector centered in Tube) 
                                                 |
                                                 C
                                              | []  |
                                              | []  | 3-plate HV Caps
                                              | []  |
                                            + | []  | -

Diodes/Gnd
                        Forgive the crude drawing

I have a couple of 3KV 3-pole HV Caps which might prove useful for this purpose.
                        Resonance to all !

Comment

• Just wondering -- is the Tesla tower in Zilano's drawing necessary? Would the copper tube and insulated cap inside not serve as a basic RE collector (albeit much more slowly)?
                          Bob

Comment

• am not an inventor am just a user
                            =========
                            zilano, can you show any of your using devices pls
                            thx
                            Last edited by promt; 04-15-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• some intresting data
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Try a mini Tesla coil, then a 500kv version and tell me you love me!

All of Don's / Zilano's devices are lovely.

From what I can see Kapanadze had gone a step further!

I have a lot of respect for these individuals. I also have a lot of respect for you guys that have taught us all by making youtube videos and educating us too. Not to mention all the theory guys that have been helping massively.

We are all involved in this Energy Revolution together!

What I can say is that if you haven't checked out SonoMagnetics™ - Home Page yet and purchased the only ever manual you will ever need to build up to 50kw+ generators that do not need an earth ground, then you really should join the 61 other people that have already had the initiative to do so.

Special interest F@CK YOU!

We will not let you get away with a false flag attack at the Olympics 2012.

The people are being alerted NOW!

Who made "Thrive" movie....... P&G

Who is the main sponsor the Olympics 2012 P & F@CKING G!!!!!!

If you think you can take the PI$$ out of us then F@CK YOU!

We will have these devices in the hands of the people along with enough material to inform people about human farming, the banking system and big pharmaceuticals long before the Olympics starts.

You cannot stop it now the snowball has been rolling since 22nd March....

You had your chance HaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!

If you haven't watched Thrive Exposed yet, you definately should!

Translate Bruce's manual, Thrive Exposed and any other material into your native language and tell your people NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X