No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "What I can say is that if you haven't checked out SonoMagnetics™ - Home Page yet and purchased the only ever manual you will ever need to build up to 50kw+ generators that do not need an earth ground, then you really should join the 61 other people that have already had the initiative to do so. "

I don't believe in SonoMagnetics pure intentions. The only two ou devices I know which do not require earth ground is TPU and Hubbard/Hendershot generator. Both don't use ions from air but Earth magnetic field.

Comment

• You can think whatever you like buddy!

I f@cking do and I'm not going to stop shouting about it!

Very soon I won't be the only one shouting about it either.

Then you can think like we do!

Comment

• If I'm not mistaken, Bruces circuit does use an earth ground as well as an antenna to create a charge separation and ultimately a potential difference within the system - at least the ones I've seen and studied to date.

Comment

• I greatly respect your work Lenz. I'm sorry I haven't had time to finish illustrating your work yet. Please bear with me.

Please remember you have 1st Edition of the manual and you were one of the first in the world to receive it, so I take my hat off to you for being there at the birth.

The 2nd Edition, your free upgrade hadn't been finished at the time you received it.

You are in line to be in a very unique position but things have not aligned enough yet for you to realise it.

Some of you have experienced NSTs burning out and some of you talented guys are now making your own.

Check out this beast:

Ion Pump

Not enough...... why not try a 500kv Tesla coil instead of your NST!

How much power do you want?
          Last edited by soundiceuk; 04-15-2012, 08:27 PM. Reason: ..

Comment

• Tuning

Originally posted by qwekw View Post

some intresting data
            How would you tune this device?

Does it apply to zilanos version?

Just curious

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1334552316

Ged.
            Attached Files

Comment

• [QUOTE=soundiceuk;188587]I greatly respect your work Lenz. I'm sorry I haven't had time to finish illustrating your work yet. Please bear with me.

Please remember you have 1st Edition of the manual and you were one of the first in the world to receive it, so I take my hat off to you for being there at the birth.

The 2nd Edition, your free upgrade hadn't been finished at the time you received it.

Hi soundiceuk,

Thanks for the info.

Actually I'm new about this forum and realized that this forum have a very talented and generous persons to share their knowledge and skills with us.

BTW..where we can buy or obtain those manual..?!

Thanks

sahars

Comment

• I would post direct link but I'm on my phone.

SonoMagnetics™ - Home Page

"Direct Electrical Power from The Utilization of Earth IONS".

Send your invoice to admin of Log in for further instructions.

Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                  I would post direct link but I'm on my phone.

Thank you!
                  Already purchase that book. Thanks for the info.

Regards
                  Sahars

Comment

• queries about Don Smith device

Hello everyone,

I am experimenting trying to replicate the most famous Don Smith design (the one commented by Zilano before). I want to explain some possible theories about its operation so maybe you can give me your thoughts:

The circuit works when L1 enters into resonance with L2, and their respective capacitors. The result is that the admittance produced between the capacitor and L1 is close to 0 mho, that is an open circuit, so the voltage in the coil is maximum, which makes the inductive impedance value of the coil to be low, which give us a very high reactive power in the coil. I have been able to measure these effects so far with the original 5 turn L1, not with the recently published 80 turn L1.

Now, one theory I manage is that when L2 enters into resonance with its capacitor, the reactive power in L1 is induced to L2 and is converted back into active power (a very high one), giving us a lot of useful power.

The other theory is that the very high power we will obtain in L2 is still reactive, but even if reactive power is not capable of lighting a bulb, it will charge batteries or capacitors (John Bedini said this in a blog I read some time ago)

In none of these theories I have a clue where the additional electrons come from and in what part of the process (do they come from the earth grounding in the secondary part of the circuit?)

What do you think?

Anyway, disregarding if any of the theories above is correct, I have some construction issues that somebody may be able to help me with:

1. The losses of the first part of the circuit are too high. When I use a 12volt battery connected to a neon tube driver PVM12 or PVM500 of Information Unlimited - Science Projects, Electronics Kits, Lasers, Tesla Coils, High Voltage Engineering, Plans, Books, Parts, Kits <http://www.amazing1.com> , the losses in the capacitor and L1 are so big that I cannot achieve resonance, i.e. the power source has not enough power so it short circuits. On the other hand, if I connect the circuit to the grid, the losses/heat is so large that the whole circuit overheats to the point of melting/firing up. So far, this has been my major problem.

2. What Q values should have L1 and L2?

3. What capacitors where used by Don? What kind? What manufacturer?

4. Has someone mesured the current, voltage and their respective phase lag, at the circuit input as well as at the output?

5. What is the real function of the spark gap? Is it to obtain voltage peaks? Voltage peaks would be achieved with the spark gap in series, BUT recently Zilano said that the spark gap should be connected in parallel, which would lead to current peaks.

6. Why the change from a 5 turn L1 to a 80 turn L1? Don Smith always shows and talks about a 5 turn L1, isn't it?

7. In the last diagrams the two sections of L2 are in opposite directions. Which one is the one that goes opposite to L1?

8. Why the resonance capacitor in L2 is only conected to one half of L2?

9. Don Smith circuit apparently uses the frecuency of the neon tube driver to achieve the resonance in a particular LC arrangement. But regular Tesla coils can be connected to a 50Hz source, or a different frecuency, and then the combination spark gap-LC resonates for example at 60kHz, independent of the frecuency of the source, via self induction. That sounds a lot more “Tesla” than using the source frecuency. Also, it would explain the main function of the spark gap.

Any information you can provide would be largely appreciated.

Thanks!!!

X Project Chile

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                      BEFORE WINDING TESLA SCALAR COIL ON THE OUTER COPPER TUBE. THE OUTER COPPER TUBE MUST BE WELL INSULATED TO AVOID CORONA DICHARGE. INSULATION NOT DEPICTED IN THE FIGURE BUT HAS TO BE TAKEN IN CONSIDERATION. FERRITE CORE MUST NOT BE USED. THIS IS PURE COPPER CORE. RESONANCE MUST BE BETWEEN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY AND IS IMPORTANT.

Hi Zilano! I’m just wondering what to expect in the output here so I have a couple of questions:

1. What is the total capacity of your capacitor’s tank?
                      2. What voltage did you get on them and at what frequency?
                      3. Which method are you using to convert from cold to hot (50/60Hz)?

Comment

• Alien device

Originally posted by zilano
                        good luck

from alien devices and team!

Hi Zilano about capacitor can I use an MO cap? What is the inverting circuit just an inverter?
                        Thanks for sharing

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                          Hi Zilano! I’m just wondering what to expect in the output here so I have a couple of questions:

1. What is the total capacity of your capacitor’s tank?
                          2. What voltage did you get on them and at what frequency?
                          3. Which method are you using to convert from cold to hot (50/60Hz)?
                          All notions regarding cap is - it needs to be high capacity fitting to the power drawn. It's like a capacitor at an AC motor.

@ALL: Apart that I built this night my first HV pulse cap out of 10µm Al foil and document pouches (polyester). The stack (ca. 1cm thick) contains 34 pairs of laminated AL foils in half letter format (Europe A5) . The capacitance is exactly 340 nF => 10nF per sheet pair.
                          The insulation is 2x80µm I assume the practical achievable voltage will be 15 to 20 KV (theoretical much more = 580V per µm).. Cost: less than 5 Euro The laminated edges protect from corona efects.

I can play with additional polyester foils inbetween or thicker material i.e. 150µm in order to face any voltage. The basic components are the same.

This is just a short message of success. I will take pics and issue a PDF ASAP. Thorough voltage measurements will follow later on.
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Replication of woopy karcher with incandescent light bulb

Originally posted by woopy View Post
                            Hi all

After reading the post 3991 at page 134 of Zilano,

i tried this experiment

amazing coupling between kacher and incadescent bulb 1.wmv - YouTube

and i wonder if there is a relation with "scalar wave " and Kacher output ??

good luck at all

Laurent
                            Laurent, I replicated your icandescent bulb experiment, see the attached photos and circuit.

My results:

Little incandescent bulb at 3 Volt and 0.25 A --> 0.75 Watt very bright (control test with power supply).

Input to kacher 10V 0.1 A --> 1 Watt, little incandescent bulb not so bright as in control test with 0.75 Watt. (Accurate measurements not yet done.)

My set up needs refinements. The primary has to be tested with different numbers of turns. Also the location of the primary (higher up or lower down on the secondary) has to be varied to find an optimum.

The iron wire loop (wire from an iron coat hanger) has to be placed almost at the top of the secondary.

The whole setup is very sensitive to the location of the primary, the location of the iron wire loop and the resistor between collector and base. When the resistor is too low (less than 2 K), the transistor becomes hot. When the resistor is just right, in my case somewhere between 4K and 10K (depending on the location of primary and iron wire loop), the transistor stays just warm.

I still have to measure the frequency and will do more tests and modifications when time permits.

There is a Avramenko Plug with three LEDs in series in the centre of the coil (see the photo with the glowing incandescent light bulb). The coil is made from cardboard and has a diameter of 255 mm. The secondary has 200 turns of 0,325 mm enamelled wire, the primary has two turns of 1.5 mm2 insulated copper wire; two turns seem to be not optimal.

Greetings, Conrad
                            Last edited by conradelektro; 11-05-2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• great replication

Originally posted by conradelektro View Post
                              Laurent, I replicated your icandescent bulb
                              The whole setup is very sensitive to the location of the primary, the location of the iron wire loop and the resistor between collector and base. When the resistor is too low (less than 2 K), the transistor becomes hot. When the resistor is just right, in my case somewhere between 4K and 10K (depending on the location of primary and iron wire loop), the transistor stays just warm.

Greetings, Conrad
                              Great work Sir, I am pleased to see how fast you did this set up.

I suppose if you have variable caps you can re-tune whenever you move the loop.Have you considered multiple loops?

Best regards,

Gary

Comment

• Hmmm?

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                                I would post direct link but I'm on my phone.

Thank you!
                                Sir,

In case I may have missed your promo, does the author have a working device?

Ged

Comment

Working...
                                X