The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the powerful elite of the Ruling Class pull all the strings

This video explains the intertwining ties of the New World Order groups, and how they have used the Federal Reserve to dramatically increase their power and control.

Monopoly Men (Federal Reserve Fraud) (1999)#
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Arizona supermarket chain fires 300 illegals

We often hear from pro-amnesty groups that illegal alien workers are only working in jobs that most US citizens wouldn't even consider working in. As this video shows, that is a totally false assumption. A federal ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) audit, which began last November, found that 20 percent, or 300 of an Arizona supermarket chain's 1500 employees were illegal immigrants. On Aprill 22, to comply with the audit, Pro's Ranch Markets fired the 300 illegals, and the story made immediate news headlines. Immediately, hundreds of legal Arizona citizens showed up at the market to apply for, and fill, the job positions.
      Hundreds seek to fill vacant positions at Pro's Ranch Market | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Arizona News

This is not an isolated case. Thousands of Arizona businesses employ illegals, and being a border state, Arizona could very well account for 10 percent or more of the estimated 15 million illegals currently working in the US. The problem with ICE audits is that they are infrequent, take too long to accomplish, and there is seldom any action taken against the employers who hired the illegals. Because of that, businesses are known to rehire more illegals after the ICE agents leave and things cool off. Pro's Ranch Markets has been audited before, and that didn't stop them from rehiring illegals. In fact, when the 300 illegal employees were "fired" last week, they were given instructions on how they might fight the loss of their jobs, and were each given a $200 severance payment included with their paychecks! There is nothing said about whether or not the illegals were deported by the ICE agents, but I doubt that occurred. ICE assumes that the illegals will go back home now that they have no jobs, but that is illogical thinking. They will just go to other cities where there is less enforcement action happening. This would be a good time for Arizona law enforcement to step in and arrest the illegals, take them to court and fine them (while they still have some money in hand) and then send them back across the border. It does no good to hold illegals in jail, as this only adds to state burdens. The latest FBI statistics show 83 percent of murder warrants in Phoenix are for illegal aliens; 75 percent of those on their most wanted list are illegal aliens; 40.1 percent of Arizona’s inmates are illegal aliens and 30 percent fill America’s state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually; 63 percent of stopped Arizona drivers have no license, insurance or vehicle registration, and 97 percent of those are illegal aliens. In 2005 alone, 380,000 babies were born in the U.S. to illegal alien parents (making them automatic U.S. citizens) with 97 percent of all costs incurred paid by American taxpayers.

It is no wonder that Arizona finally enacted tough legislation to deal with a problem that the federal government doesn't want to cope with. Of course this has resulted in protests from the illegals and amnesty supporters. On May 1, protest rallies are scheduled in major cities across the United States, and we can no doubt expect to see huge numbers of illegals attending, as well as a large number of persons who oppose amnesty. This will set the stage for violent actions that will be taken by illegals against US citizens and police. As an angry woman in Arizona says in this video, "“We will not stop! We will take up our shovels and pickaxes and we…...we will use them against you! Believe that!”
      YouTube - Illegal Alien Supporters in Arizona Say They Will Murder Americans With Axes

Here's another video showing rioting that broke out at the Arizona protest rally: YouTube - Apr. 23, 2010 - Arizona SB1070: "Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest" -part 2\2

The May 1 rallies present a great opportunity. If ICE officials had half a brain they would be at the May 1 protest rallies in large numbers, check id's of suspected illegals attending, and should load any illegals onto awaiting buses in preparation for immediate deportment. Of course that will never happen, but it makes any reasonable thinking US citizen or legal immigrant wonder why.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Riot police assemble to shield Obama from Tea Partying Grannies!

When hundreds of Tea-Party protesters – including many elderly women – gathered outside the Quincy, Illinois civic center where President Obama was giving a public speech Wednesday, they were surprised to be greeted by police dispatched in full riot gear. Snipers carefully scrutinized grandmothers singing "God Bless America," and "America The Beautiful."

Full story, photos, and videos here: Riot police shield Obama from tea-party grandmas

Additional videos here: YouTube - Obama Calls In Riot Police On Peaceful Tea Party.

Watch, and then contrast this peaceful, patriotic, law abiding demonstration with the angry mob of illegal immigrants and their supporters in Arizona, who threw bottles at police and shouted hateful speech at US citizens.

Comment

• The Ruling Class plan for population reduction

I know this subject has been touched upon elsewhere in this thread, but it is worth repeating lest anyone lose sight of it. Last year we were inundated with stories of the H1N1 flu pandemic that world governments told us would kill a large segment of the population if we did not get vaccinated. To accomplish their vaccination agenda, the government ordered massive supplies of the vaccine and prioritized first distribution to women and children. Then Obama declared a "health emergency," in which healthcare workers, school children, and federal employees would be required to take the vaccine. Out of fear, a great many people rushed to get their vaccinations, but a far greater number did not. Strong objections, and public concern over the safety issues of the vaccine, created a backlash against the vaccination program, and in the end more than half of the stockpiled vaccine was never used. But don't expect the vaccination agenda to vanish, because it is at the very center of the Ruling Class global plan for population reduction. Their ultimate goal is to reduce, or cull, the world population to just 10% of current levels. They employ countless methods in achieving this, such as wars, starvation, and pestilence, but have found that quiet methods such as chemtrails, genetically modified foods, and vaccinations are much preferred. While early distribution of H1N1 vaccine to women and children might seem a reasonable and noble protective measure, just as women and children are the first to be put into lifeboats from a sinking ship, the actual reasoning in regard to the vaccine is quite different. Women and children are targeted because this is the most efficient means of achieving population reduction through the widespread sterilization caused by squalene enhanced vaccine. Vaccinating women of child bearing age assures that far fewer babies will be born in the near future, and vaccinating children assures that nearly an entire generation will be unable to reproduce, therefore achieving the Ruling Class goal of dramatic population reduction. It's a matter of eugenics.

To learn more about this, watch this video:

YouTube - Dr Rima - The Globalist Agenda

Comment

• New Video

An excellent new video has been released. Invisible Empire, by Jason Bermas, is the full story of the New World Order - where it came from, where it has been, and where it is heading to.

You can view the full video here: YouTube - Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com)

Watch this, and send a link to friends and family.

Rick

Comment

• very good one

thank you rick

maybe you would like to see this one..

http://www.youtube.com/user/djamusket12#p/u/12/C4arroDjIPI "Esoteric Agenda"

Comment

• That whole bunch of Society Members and Politcians should be throwen into a Jail,
                that they get her 'a New-World' Order.

Hitler actually was not a Head, he was at the military only a Recruit, no Officer,
                even where i bet, he got enough bad Ideas too.
                I think there been other involved Parties too for the Concept.
                But he was partially (not sure how far) sponsered from Morgan
                and the Idea about the KZ was common in Russia Turkey and others even from WW1.
                But still interresting. Morgan is connected with Rothschild, which did raise in Germany 1780?
                and spread over England and France and further.
                The Plan itself seems is therefor older then History tells us.
                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozaar View Post
                  If a bunch of people who can hardly speak english are taking our jobs, we are in very serious trouble.
                  Eight Steps To Destroy America
                  1-30-5

Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.'"

"Here is how they do it," Lamm said: (First) ;"Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bi-cultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual.
                  :
                  :
                  :
                  "My sixth plan for America's downfall would include dual citizenship and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other - that is, when they are not killing each other."

"Next to last, (Seventh I would place all subjects off limits ~ make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate."

"Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' (Eighth I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America , it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant sympatric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them."

Eight Steps To Destroy America

Al

Comment

• Michelle Obama calls Barack a Kenyan

See for yourself, in this video captured at a Tampa, Florida fundraiser in 2007. Advance the elapsed time to 2:02 and then start playback.
                    YouTube - Michelle Obama: Barack Obama is a Kenyan and America is too mean

You will hear Michelle say, "What it reminded me of was our trip to Africa, two years ago, and the level of excitement that we felt in that country – the hope that people saw just in the sheer presence of somebody like Barack Obama – a Kenyan, a black man, a man of great statesmanship who they believe could change the fate of the world."

Comment

• Yesterday was just a preview of the financial meltdown to come

By now I think that everyone must be aware of the worldwide panic that took place yesterday in the stock and currency markets. A lot has been going on recently that contributed to this panic. Throngs of Greek citizens, angry with their country's leadership which has brought them into bankruptcy, had taken to the streets, where live broadcasts of riots in Greece appeared on televisions across the world. As TIME magazine reported, "These were the images Greece's government had hoped to avoid: masked protesters hurling Molotov cocktails, cars and buildings aflame, and tens of thousands of protesters shouting their fury amid billowing clouds of tear gas." The mayhem on the television quickly carried over to the already fragile and volatile stock market.

Stocks began a free fall. With other countries, such as Spain and Portugal also needing bailouts from other Eurozone countries, and from the IMF, this accelerated a decline in the value of the Euro, which had already dropped from $1.50 (relative to the US dollar) on October 24, 2009, down to a one year low of $1.28 on May 5th. Then, yesterday, May 6th, the decline suddenly accelerated, taking the value close to $1.25 at the depth of the panic. Other currencies also suffered a sharp decline, including the US dollar, which was largely due to the stock market crash that dropped the Dow Jones Industrials Index by over a thousand points. I was able to witness firsthand all of this taking place, because I do some daytrading in the Forex currency markets. The US dollar had recently been doing very well (quite bullish) against most other currencies, but when traders big and small hit the panic button yesterday, the dollar went into freefall. Now the idea of Forex trading is to pit one currency against another, and this is done by selecting a currency pair, such as the Euro/US Dollar (EUR/USD) or US dollar/Japanese Yen (USD/JPY). If you think the Euro will continue to decline in relation to the US dollar, then you place a Sell order. If you think it will do better than the US dollar than you place a Buy order. So in other words, you can make a play for a profit in either direction - up or down. A currency pair normally goes up or down within a range of a cent or two during a trading day, and that doesn't sound like enough to make a good profit on, but here's why you can make big profits from such moves. You can leverage your plays by 50 to 1 (which is what I do), or 100 to 1 as the professionals and bankers do. So at 50 to 1, it's kind of like buying a $50,000 home for a $1,000 down payment, and then selling the home when it is worth say 10% more. Your profit is not 10% of the $1,000 down payment, which would be $100. Instead, it is 10% of $50,000, which is $5,000. Now of course it is possible to lose out big time if the trade goes against you, so you apply a stop-limit to your order that immediately cuts your loss to a minimum risk. I normally look for a currency pair that is either very close to the top or bottom of it's expected range maximum, and I then place a $250 order, with a stop limit that results in a maximum loss of about $20 (8% of my investment) if I have figured wrongly. Yesterday I saw that the USD/JPY pair, which had strongly favored the US dollar for several weeks, was settling down to the lower end of its expected range, so I prepared an order and then submitted it when I believed the pair had hit bottom, expecting it to bounce back up of course. Here's what the chart looked like at that time:

The 3 dotted red lines near the top of the graph represent resistance levels, and you can see that the pair had climbed up until it reached the highest resistance level (at 95 cents of a US dollar to a Japanese Yen on May 4th, and again on May 5th, before moving downward towards the lower end of the expected range, which is the three yellow dotted support lines near the bottom. I waited until the bottom support line was reached (92.635 cents), and then waited a little longer because the price was still falling. I nailed it close to the actual bottom shown in the lower right hand corner. The price did rise a bit higher, and then fell back down very abruptly, taking out my stop loss. What happened next was amazing, and is shown below:

I waited until the end of the next leg down (red candlestick), and placed a new order, but after a very brief rise the price fell sharply, taking out my second stop loss. So at this point I was down $40, but seeing that the price was falling off so rapidly I decided to place a sell order and ride it down. I quickly made up for my $40 in stop losses, rode the fall way down, and then jumped in with a Buy order where the direction changed to blue. I waited until the rise crossed the 92.635 cent support line, and then checked out for a nice profit of $1,000. As you can see, that was the right time to get out, as the price fell lower twice afterwards, and is currently at the value of 91.638 cents to buyers. That level is shown at the right margin, and is depicted on the graph by a heavy dashed line. The dashed line below that represents the selling price, and the area between the two dashed lines represents the "spread," which is what the Forex market service provider keeps as their profit from each order processed (normally about $7.00 on the trades I make). Now I'm just a small fish in this ocean, and only playing on $250 orders, but you can see there is a lot of money to be made in the Forex market. Just think of the profits that the Ruling Class bankers made yesterday by having insider knowledge both before and during the freefall. It is quite likely that they engineered the freefall to occur so that they could take advantage of it. You see, by placing a massive sell order against the dollar, the big money bankers were able to do make the price plummet, and then all the investment houses and day traders saw their stop losses immediately kick in, which accelerated the decline very rapidly. While fear and panic set in, and many waited on the sideline for the dust to clear, the big money bankers did the same as I did - riding the free fall down, and then riding it back up again on a massive buy order, and raking in many trillions of dollars in just 8 hours. Keep in mind that they can, and will, do this whenever they so please, and that yesterday was just a rehearsal for what is to come later. Do you think that it is coincidence that this happened just at the time when Congress is pushing to pass a "Financial Reform" bill? Now people will be demanding that they do pass it. But don't be fooled, this bill will actually give the big money bankers more power, and allow the government to wipe out all the smaller bankers and investment businesses, and to curtail the activity of small time day traders. Another piece of legislation in the Senate has been introduced too, that would wipe out the Ron Paul "Audit The Fed" Sunshine Act language, and instead give the Federal Reserve more power and secrecy. I urge you to phone your Senators' local offices and tell them to reject the new proposal, or any changes to the Ron Paul language. Tell them to quit stalling, and bring the Sunshine Act to a roll call vote. The people deserve to know what the Federal Reserve has done with their money.

Rick

Comment

• Are you a Traitor?

READ ONLY THE RED WORDS .. first

14th Amendment Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several
                        States according to their respective numbers, counting
                        the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed.
                        But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors
                        for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives
                        in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the
                        members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male
                        inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens
                        of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation
                        in rebellion
                        , or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall
                        be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens
                        shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age
                        in such State.

For a very detailed meaning of above read: TREASON BY DESIGN ©

REBELLION, crim. law. The taking up arms traitorously against the government and in
                        another, and perhaps a more correct sense, rebellion signifies the forcible
                        opposition and resistance to the laws and process lawfully issued.

2. If the rebellion amount to treason, it is punished by the laws of the United
                        States with death. If it be a mere resistance of process, it is generally
                        punished by fine and imprisonment. See Dalloz, Dict. h. t.; Code Penal, 209.
                        Stop beating / hacking at the bush and go after the roots.
                        Remember to be kind to your mind ...
                        Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

• Today I read this article about how they take the market down and up in just 15 minutes and make plenty of money at no risk at all.

Corruption is total.

Manipulation, not error, behind market plunge | Australian Conservative

Comment

• Originally posted by Vortex View Post
                            READ ONLY THE RED WORDS .. first

14th Amendment Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several
                            States according to their respective numbers, counting
                            the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed.
                            But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors
                            for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives
                            in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the
                            members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male
                            inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens
                            of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation
                            in rebellion
                            , or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall
                            be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens
                            shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age
                            in such State.

For a very detailed meaning of above read: TREASON BY DESIGN ©

Stop beating / hacking at the bush and go after the roots.

Under original constitutional premises, generally the federal government has nothing to do with the American people. The Fourteenth Amendment actually establishes a new constitution that runs concurrent with the original or organic Constitution. All subsequent amendments are part of the bastard constitution and/or governmental system. And in case you have not guessed it by now, the “Pledge of Allegiance” is brainwashing propaganda. The herein exposed is due to an extensive scheme in which has been contrived by words,
                            disinformation and planned ignorance. There is only one legal method to remove the 14th Amendment noose from your neck. This method is congressionally granted and is well hidden by design. It is ventured that most people in government do not know about it.

THE QUESTION IS: Who does know, and are they willing to fix it!?!?

http://www.pacinlaw.org/pdf/Treason_by_Design.pdf

Al

Comment

• Activism & Censorship

Monday, May 10, 2010
                              Ricardo Dominguez, Godfather of Hacktivism
                              One of my former professors at UCSD, Ricardo Dominguez, is currently under "investigation" by the UCSD campus and auditors. Professor Dominguez is under investigation because of his Virtual Sit-In that was performed on one of the campus websites. Virtual Sit-Ins are part of the reason Professor Dominguez was hired and given tenure for in the first place, but now the University seeks to strip him of tenure. Follow the link below to the LA Times article to read more and help support Dominguez by leaving a comment. Professor Dominguez was one of my biggest inspirations at UCSD!

LINE AND PIXEL: Ricardo Dominguez, Godfather of Hacktivism

Cyber Terror
                              During the late nineties media reports profiled an organization called Electronic Disturbance Theater that staged cyber attacks on the Pentagon, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and other targets. It was called "hacktivism" — and two of the group's leaders were Ricardo Dominguez and Brett Stalbaum.
                              Now The Wall Street Journal reports the men not only were not punished — they have obtained tenured positions at the University of California at San Diego. Dominguez is an assistant professor teaching new media art, performance art, hacktivism, artivism and nanoculture. Stalbaum is what's called "a lecturer with security of employment" — teaching new media environmental performance art.

What Has Put Nancy Pelosi on the Opposite Side of The Salvation Army? - Special Report w/ Bret Baier - FOXNews.com

Haystack is a computer program that allows full, uncensored access to the internet even in areas with heavy internet filtering such as Iran. We use a novel approach to obfuscating traffic that is exceptionally difficult to detect, much less block, but which at the same time allows users to security use normal web browsers and network applications.
                              haystack: frequently asked questions

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                                We often hear from pro-amnesty groups that illegal alien workers are only working in jobs that most US citizens wouldn't even consider working in. As this video shows, that is a totally false assumption. A federal ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) audit, which began last November, found that 20 percent, or 300 of an Arizona supermarket chain's 1500 employees were illegal immigrants. On Aprill 22, to comply with the audit, Pro's Ranch Markets fired the 300 illegals, and the story made immediate news headlines. Immediately, hundreds of legal Arizona citizens showed up at the market to apply for, and fill, the job positions.
                                Hundreds seek to fill vacant positions at Pro's Ranch Market | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Arizona News

This is not an isolated case. Thousands of Arizona businesses employ illegals, and being a border state, Arizona could very well account for 10 percent or more of the estimated 15 million illegals currently working in the US. The problem with ICE audits is that they are infrequent, take too long to accomplish, and there is seldom any action taken against the employers who hired the illegals. Because of that, businesses are known to rehire more illegals after the ICE agents leave and things cool off. Pro's Ranch Markets has been audited before, and that didn't stop them from rehiring illegals. In fact, when the 300 illegal employees were "fired" last week, they were given instructions on how they might fight the loss of their jobs, and were each given a $200 severance payment included with their paychecks! There is nothing said about whether or not the illegals were deported by the ICE agents, but I doubt that occurred. ICE assumes that the illegals will go back home now that they have no jobs, but that is illogical thinking. They will just go to other cities where there is less enforcement action happening. This would be a good time for Arizona law enforcement to step in and arrest the illegals, take them to court and fine them (while they still have some money in hand) and then send them back across the border. It does no good to hold illegals in jail, as this only adds to state burdens. The latest FBI statistics show 83 percent of murder warrants in Phoenix are for illegal aliens; 75 percent of those on their most wanted list are illegal aliens; 40.1 percent of Arizona’s inmates are illegal aliens and 30 percent fill America’s state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually; 63 percent of stopped Arizona drivers have no license, insurance or vehicle registration, and 97 percent of those are illegal aliens. In 2005 alone, 380,000 babies were born in the U.S. to illegal alien parents (making them automatic U.S. citizens) with 97 percent of all costs incurred paid by American taxpayers.

It is no wonder that Arizona finally enacted tough legislation to deal with a problem that the federal government doesn't want to cope with. Of course this has resulted in protests from the illegals and amnesty supporters. On May 1, protest rallies are scheduled in major cities across the United States, and we can no doubt expect to see huge numbers of illegals attending, as well as a large number of persons who oppose amnesty. This will set the stage for violent actions that will be taken by illegals against US citizens and police. As an angry woman in Arizona says in this video, "“We will not stop! We will take up our shovels and pickaxes and we…...we will use them against you! Believe that!”
                                YouTube - Illegal Alien Supporters in Arizona Say They Will Murder Americans With Axes

Here's another video showing rioting that broke out at the Arizona protest rally: YouTube - Apr. 23, 2010 - Arizona SB1070: "Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest" -part 2\2

The May 1 rallies present a great opportunity. If ICE officials had half a brain they would be at the May 1 protest rallies in large numbers, check id's of suspected illegals attending, and should load any illegals onto awaiting buses in preparation for immediate deportment. Of course that will never happen, but it makes any reasonable thinking US citizen or legal immigrant wonder why.
                                Amnesty bill is latest White House crisis
                                By Rep. Steve King | Published: 03/15/10 at 12:00 AM |

In November 2008, White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel famously said, “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” The Obama White House has followed this Rahmism to a tee.

And now there are signs that the White House is moving on to a new target: comprehensive immigration reform. President Obama met with Sens. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Thursday to work on a bill that would grant amnesty to the 12 million-20 million illegal aliens currently in the United States.

The American people flatly reject any form of amnesty. In 2006 and 2007, they jammed Capitol Hill phone lines with calls in opposition to a Senate bill that would have granted amnesty to illegal aliens. The national opinion on illegal immigration has not changed.

Amnesty bill is latest White House crisis | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/17260182...e/ftc-vi26.wmv

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X