Hubbard Coil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as i said Fractal resonance is your spiderweb:

The ozone layer is a layer in Earth's atmosphere which contains relatively high concentrations of ozone (O3). This layer absorbs 97–99% of the Sun's high frequency ultraviolet light, which is damaging to life on Earth.[1] It is mainly located in the lower portion of the stratosphere from approximately 30 to 40 kilometres (19 to 25 mi) above Earth
    Ozone layer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

--------

A new model of resonance in the winter stratosphere

It is generally accepted that the planetary waves observed in the winter stratosphere are primarily a response to dynamical forcing from the troposphere. Nevertheless, the mechanism by which wave amplitudes sometimes become larger remains uncertain. It is possible that anomalously large waves in the stratosphere might simply be the result of anomalously large tropospheric forcing. However, it has also been suggested that they are a response to a stratospheric-tropospheric cavity being in a near-resonant configuration. It has been suggested that nonlinear self-tuning effects (ie: Fractal )could play an important role in the behavior of such a cavity. Self-tuning may occur when a system starts to one side of resonance, such that the mean-state change induced by growing waves brings the system closer to resonance. A new model of the stratospheric cavity is introduced and is then used to re-examine the possibility of wave growth in the real atmosphere and in atmospheric models due to self-tuning effects. The new model is based on the picture of the winter-time stratosphere which has been revealed by the observations of Ertel's potential vorticity, Q. Isentropic maps of Q show two rather distinct regions, the first containing the circumpolar vortex, where gradients of Q are large and Rossby waves may propagate easily. Surrounding this is a second, low-latitude region where the gradients are generally weak and where, because the Eulerian-mean flow is comparable with their phase speed, Rossby waves must be continually breaking. As the waves are observed to grow the relative sizes of these two regions change in time. This leads to the interesting possibility that self-tuning, mainly due to irreversible changes in the size of the polar vortex, is taking place.
    A new model of resonance in the winter stratosphere | Mendeley

--------

Modelling the Chernobyl radioactive fallout (I): A fractal approach in northern Italy.

This paper deals with the 137Cs airborne radioactive concentration measured in Northern Italy after the Chernobyl accident. We devised a fractal model to aid in describing the space-time distribution of radioactivity. The model is based on the Fractal Sum of Pulses theory, involving additive stochastic processes. We use, as input source of information, the parametrization of the time trend of radioactive concentration in a few Italian Provinces we calculated in previous work. The results look promising, since realistic scenarios of environmental pollution are produced.
    Modelling the Chernobyl radioactive fallout (I): A... [Chemosphere. 1996] - PubMed result

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2011, 08:59 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Don't want to sound all "Karate Kid" like but

observe how a spider catch its prey and brings to its nest and you now how to slow down and use that energy...

A Net-Casting Spider is Trapping a Prey With a Cobweb Sack Using its Legs

‪A Net-Casting Spider is Trapping a Prey With a Cobweb Sack Using its Legs‬‏ - YouTube

In our upper atmosphere the ozone creates a shield that protects us from harmful radiation, I was wondering if the ozone actually absorbs the radiation or just reflects it.
      to answer your question: it does both

a better analogy, it is like martial art, the principle of martial art is to use the opponent's energy against him...well the same applies here...you absorb the energy and use it to deflect the opponent

---------

pure speculation on my behalf

now what we need is a transmutation devise to transform radio active elements

i would suggest quartz container and high fractal frequency a sort of combination of these two information

Francis E. WILKINSON: High-Frequency Transformations

Dancing electrons, whipped to a jitterbug frenzy, are performing miracles of modern alchemy in a backyard laboratory at Glendale CA. Racing back and forth through coils of wire at frequencies up to 100 megahertz, they transform water, natural gas, cottonseed waste, and potato peelings into new and useful substances for industry.
      More on this:

Francis E. WILKINSON -- High Frequency Transformations

+

Solar power without solar cells: A hidden magnetic effect of light could make it possible

Light has electric and magnetic components. Until now, scientists thought the effects of the magnetic field were so weak that they could be ignored. What Rand and his colleagues found is that at the right intensity, when light is traveling through a material that does not conduct electricity, the light field can generate magnetic effects that are 100 million times stronger than previously expected. Under these circumstances, the magnetic effects develop strength equivalent to a strong electric effect. from the article
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2011, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Great information and research

So if ozone absorbs radiation what is the process that makes it inert, in other words why dont we have radiated rain.

Somehow it becomes inert or is transformed into another energy.
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

the answer is in your question

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
          Our magnetic field also protects us from harmful radiation, is that radiation pulled into the earths core by the magnetic field.

What is radiation, is it just an electron with a high energy- high frequency spin

So many questions

Dave

Comment

let's take this in a different angle: Think of your fractal frequency you want to use to resonate with that "high spinning electron" as a fractal antenna

The data reveals the shift of the resonance is positively correlated to the number of elements in the fractal form....
            Wide Band survey
            This data reveals how fractals can become nearly flat matches over considerable stretches of frequency.
            once you have coupling you can lower the frequency spin of that "electron" (if you prefer diminish the number of element in the fractal form ), or as the spider doc i posted says the cobweb wraps around the flying object. Now where all that energy get transfered to? One part gets reflected, the other is absorb by water (here water plays the role of a capacitor)....let me know what you think of this

see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/145953-post70.html
            for the Process for Altering the Energy Content of Dipolar Substances (ie: water )
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-21-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

The fractal of the electron is all around us expressed in creation as the golden mean or the fibonacci sequence in nature.

Comment

The fractal of the electron is all around us expressed in creation as the golden mean or the fibonacci sequence in nature.
                In Total Accordance with you, if you consider an "electron" with a high energy- high frequency spin is radiation, Radiation being part of The electromagnetic spectrum, it would naturally mean that the electron with its energy and frequency is the electromagnetic spectrum

so in the picture i posted earlier, just replace the words eletromagnetic spectrum with electron energy/spin

pretty unconventional isn't it? (see the conventional table of electromagnetic spectrum here: http://www.energeticforum.com/147365-post58.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-21-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I agree water absorbs energy

Iv been pondering upon the magnetic field and what it is.
                  At first I thought that it was electrons highly energized and high frequency but when an electron that is highly energized moves through matter it causes damage.

Iv came to conclusion that they are subelectron particles,

If we pulse a magnetic field we are able to get electrons into a conductor but if the field is not pulsed no electrons,

I think when the field is shut off the oppositely charged highly energized particles combine and create the electron if indeed it is electrons that constitute electricity.

I also believe it will take a crystal structure to capture and control this energy efficiently, using the magnetic field of an inductor to bring the particles to the crystal core.

Comment

At first I thought that it was electrons highly energized and high frequency but when an electron that is highly energized moves through matter it causes damage.

If we pulse a magnetic field we are able to get electrons into a conductor but if the field is not pulsed no electrons,

I think when the field is shut off the oppositely charged highly energized particles combine and create the electron if indeed it is electrons that constitute electricity.

I also believe it will take a crystal structure to capture and control this energy efficiently, using the magnetic field of an inductor to bring the particles to the crystal core.
                    you are pretty much agreeing with Edward Leedskalnin, and i think you are using the correct terms

From the experiment with the car battery you can see the principle how permanent magnets are made by North and South Pole individual magnet currents running in a single wire from battery. How did the magnets get in there? As I said in the beginning, the North and South Pole magnets they are the cosmic force, they hold together this earth and everything on it. Some metals and non-metals have more of the magnets than others. The North and South Pole magnets have the power to build up and take down, for instance in welding, in electroplating they put one metals on the other, and if you burn a metal too much in an electric furnace the metal will disappear in air.
                    Edward Leedskalnin: Magnetic Current

see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post148305

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-20-2011, 10:52 AM.

Comment

here is an interesting info for you, just found it and kind of made sense:

USU geophysicist links quartz deposits to mountains and faults

Geophysical measurements collected in the western United States reveal correlations between high concentrations of quartz and high temperatures deep in the Earth’s crust. USU geophysicist Tony Lowry says quartz is key to rock cycles resulting in large-scale deformation of continents. Image courtesy Tony Lowry, Utah State University.
                      USU geophysicist links quartz deposits to mountains and faults | The Salt Lake Tribune

see also post: http://www.energeticforum.com/148190-post73.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-20-2011, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Dave45, would you mind we transfer our discussion over to http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post148312

since we have entered the crystal subject, i would think it more appropriate, and leave Hubbard's 2 words research to be continued....

Comment

--------

Dave are you aware of the subquantum kinetics physics by PAUL A. LaVIOLETTE

The continuous creation of physical reality from the transmuting ether as portrayed in the subquantum kinetics physics methodology
                          Scientific predictions made by subquantum kinetics

‪TOAFN's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

see also this post: i present my little theory of reality ( a personal opinion )

http://www.energeticforum.com/141277-post45.html

and this post i mention Dr LaViolette's theory:

http://www.energeticforum.com/136213-post19.html

Comment

Moving to the crystal thread would be fine, I was blown away by the link you posted there about the earths core being a crystal form,
                            Falls in line with my research and theory's
                            absolutely blown away

Iv been interested and researching free energy for about four years now, and somehow you just know that you know when something feels right.

I believe wholeheartedly that this is the path, not that there are not others but this is the true path to free the world from the grip of enslavement.

When perfected it will be cheap, so cheap that anyone can build it with things that are readily available.

How do they know which thunderstorms contain the most lightning

Thank You Lord Jesus for the gifts You bless us with

Job 38:22

Comment

Moving to the crystal thread would be fine, I was blown away by the link you posted there about the earths core being a crystal form,
                              Falls in line with my research and theory's
                              absolutely blown away

Iv been interested and researching free energy for about four years now, and somehow you just know that you know when something feels right.

I believe wholeheartedly that this is the path, not that there are not others but this is the true path to free the world from the grip of enslavement.

When perfected it will be cheap, so cheap that anyone can build it with things that are readily available.

How do they know which thunderstorms contain the most lightning

Thank You Lord Jesus for the gifts You bless us with

Job 38:22
                              Glad to have been part of it, and happy you found your answer

Comment

Morpher44 you still around?

Comment

Working...
                                X