Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morpher44 View Post
    Itsu,
    Thank you very much for doing this experiment.
    I had been thinking about this possibility and I have one more "hopeful" idea.
    Perhaps the magnetic fields are important here. My reasoning is as follows.
    To "push/pull" extra energy in and out of your system, you need NMR effects. You can only get those NMR effects when the magnetic fields get strong enough. Hence, the PHI ratio frequencies expressed as vibrating magnetic fields might yield some sort of negative resistance and/or positive feedback.
    Geometry of the fields create may matter as well. Certainly a vortex shape is ideal since particles will SPIN down into the vortex and be attracted to a smaller surface area. You can pick up radiant energy on a simple plate. The problem is ... you need a really really large plate since small plates don't expose enough surface area to get much. But with a magnetic field shaped just right, and I'm betting this conical PHI ratio shape is optimum, the particles can spiral down to a tinier surface area.
    That is how I imagine it. It will take some inventive tinkering to prove such a thing.

--morpher44
    Morph44 thank you for your enlightening thoughts ... if i may add my little grain of salt

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
    below is the Valvular tube : Nikola Tesla: Disk Turbine / Pump (Articles, patents, links)

In most of the machinery universally employed for the development, transmission and transformation of mechanical energy, fluid impulses are made to pass, more or less freely, through suitable channels or conduits in one direction while their return is effectively checked or entirely prevented
    and most of his work is Fractal based .... .... this one is one of the most overlooked of his invention ..... think of it as a Wave guide of sort that can be reconfigured geometrically

just a thought + animated picture of the Turbine : http://en.homeconstructor.de/public/...n%202%20HQ.gif

Golden ratio discovered in quantum world: Hidden symmetry observed for the first time in solid state matter
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-08-2013, 09:06 PM.
    “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

tesla's fountain pattent...

Einstein wasn't the only one doing thought experiments.
      Tesla was all about that.

So we find Tesla has this funny little "fountain" patent.

This is an ODD one. Here you have a guy who is brilliant with electromagnetic invention creating a patent for what amounts to a little "garden" fountain.
      Finding this excited me greatly because I think Tesla's is "teaching" us with some of these patents. He has a legacy that he wants to pass. He has the problem where lots of his patents AREN'T being given or are being secreted away, etc. He wants to be subtle but still be recognized in history (the struggle of being noble and humanitarian versus EGO). So psychologically, how does he deal with these pressures. His form of expression is patents. Some people write. Some people create ART. He invents and gets patents.

Back to the "fountain". We have this little tiny tiny spinning propeller thing creating a great big VORTEX in the water. The container for the water is arranged such that the water goes right up to the edge, but doesn't spill over when the thing is OFF. Turn it on, the vortex spins up, the water SHAPE changes due to a BENDING of space and time (from the water's point of view). The water level RAISES, spills over, replenishing the water below, and the circle continues -- in a TOROIDAL movement of water.
      Further, we have an example of a "small" amount of input energy creating a LARGE dramatic effect -- lots of water spilling over the edge in great force. Scale this up to a HUGE thing, and the water falling would be impressive.

No laws of thermodynamics have been violated. There is nothing magic here. Its just spinning water and gravity working for you.

Is there an electro-magnetic counter-part to this approach?
      Tesla Patent 1,113,716 - Fountain

Water is often used as a way of explaining electrical energy flows.
      What geometry do you need to create SPINNING magnetic containers that get ions SPILLING all around the thing??
      Last edited by morpher44; 01-08-2013, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by morpher44 View Post
        Einstein wasn't the only one doing thought experiments.
        Tesla was all about that.

So we find Tesla has this funny little "fountain" patent.

This is an ODD one. Here you have a guy who is brilliant with electromagnetic invention creating a patent for what amounts to a little "garden" fountain.
        Finding this excited me greatly because I think Tesla's is "teaching" us with some of these patents. He has a legacy that he wants to pass. He has the problem where lots of his patents AREN'T being given or are being secreted away, etc. He wants to be subtle but still be recognized in history (the struggle of being noble and humanitarian versus EGO). So psychologically, how does he deal with these pressures. His form of expression is patents. Some people write. Some people create ART. He invents and gets patents.
        indeed , he did ..... and when you look at the ensemble of his patent .... you get this feeling that he left a puzzle for us to figure out

Back to the "fountain". We have this little tiny tiny spinning propeller thing creating a great big VORTEX in the water. The container for the water is arranged such that the water goes right up to the edge, but doesn't spill over when the thing is OFF. Turn it on, the vortex spins up, the water SHAPE changes due to a BENDING of space and time (from the water's point of view). The water level RAISES, spills over, replenishing the water below, and the circle continues -- in a TOROIDAL movement of water.
        Further, we have an example of a "small" amount of input energy creating a LARGE dramatic effect -- lots of water spilling over the edge in great force. Scale this up to a HUGE thing, and the water falling would be impressive.

No laws of thermodynamics have been violated. There is nothing magic here. Its just spinning water and gravity working for you.

Is there an electro-magnetic counter-part to this approach?
        Tesla Patent 1,113,716 - Fountain

Water is often used as a way of explaining electrical energy flows.
        What geometry do you need to create SPINNING magnetic containers that get ions SPILLING all around the thing??
        Tesla's Egg of Columbus - YouTube

Comment

Info about Hubbard device

There is plenty of detailed info about Alfred Hubbard device in the book "Awesome Life Force" by Joseph Cater. You can find it in the web:

The Awesome Life Force by Joseph Cater OCred

Please note that the system has many analogies with Clemente Figuera concept for creating induction in the coils.

Also info here:
          Hubbard Amplifying transformer
          Free Energy Hubbard Coil

Let΄s hope to find the key to run these devices.

Regards
          Last edited by hanon1492; 01-09-2013, 02:31 PM.
          https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

+

the propeller :

Tesla’s Egg of Columbus: Production of working replicas | RT17 | Remarkable Technologies

image from : PHOTO STORY

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-09-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Torsion....

I'm thinking about Torsion over in the Hendershot thread.
              Meanwhile, I found this which is very interesting.
              Check out the first experiment and how it resembles the Hubbard coil.

FieldDensity

Comment

Working...
              X