• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communication is one of the most difficult things to do right, ver. II

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
    @Eric

Damn, I must really be bad in my attitude or 'curtness' in my retoric
    No way was I saying anything about anyone's lack of knowledge or experience. What I meant was pure science is the best guessing game around.
    Remember I did not come up with any of this from a book of instruction. I have a room of coils, cone, pyramid, flat, bifilir, yo name it, I wound it.

For my part I guess I need think of that when I answer something, I'm in a hurry and don't know why? I kind of drive the same (now here is how I say it wrong and people take it wrong) but if a car is holding up traffic, get him off or pass him. Wow! that does sound bad. I have always said, if I want to be cutting I can.

Hey! never implied anything, you are doing very well and Exciter are a can of worms.
    When I feel I'm weak on RF issues, this may come from the sayings or implications from others (this is not the case as I see it).
    It is my own conclusion. Working inside my core competences I'm used to be in control.

Working with the SEC and especially the SGate it is the opposite. Here it is the blind hen occasionally finding a grain, to be a bit harsh to myself.

So Doc, just keep up the good work experimenting and helping the rest of us

By the way I have been thinking more about the exciter driven furnace, if some unknowns resolve, can I post it here, or is it better to make a new thread ?

Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by David Barclay View Post
      I know you all very busy building things, but I did notice that this thread had a title which sounded close to something I might contribute to, but perhaps I'm mistaken about that, I'm not sure.

Of course there is no free energy any more than there is a free lunch, but there is a whole lot more energy available to us than we might realize.

An expanding universe is a long walk from the work bench, but the energy that makes it possible is the same energy that sustains and perpetuates the bench, not to mention the tools.

I know this stuff is fun, building motors and the rest of it, but if we are going to step forward into a world with clean sustainable energy for all people we are going to have to rethink a few things.

If we are unsure exactly what energy is and we get it wrong by assuming someone else knows...we may be in for a bit of a let down.

Sure a lot of motor projects look promising, but if they are not capable of accessing the actual energy of universe they are as some have suggested...hobby projects, which are a lot of fun and not an answer to the needs of the day.

It is my opinion that there is an underlying force of energy which is focused to the core of every physical system, which means energy does not radiate under any circumstance.

What radiates is a resistant effect and not energy.

Am I in the wrong thread?
      @David Barclay

I do not own the thread, that is known so I can not stop posts, yet let me explain my view.

I do not believe anyone that is participating in this thread believes in this thing called "Free Energy" and I have expressed my views in many places on this subject. So to get bogged down in any sort of dialog along this line is a waste of time for what we are doing.

From the Physics standpoint there exists (3) competing views of how it all works (the universe) and a 4th in a note book to flower into the public view in the near future, once the PhD is ready to sacrifice himself.

I have a Theory ("Spatial Energy Coherence") which is in many forms (viewed in different disciplines in different ways) yet has a basic understanding which can not invalidate my SEC Theory.

Because of these differences in Physics segments and the energy lattice in general there is no reason that 'I feel' the subject need any further exploration than the 'Macro Level'.

Just look at how Thermal Dynamics evolved and began and worked very well at the Macro Level; "Heat & Thermal Dynamics" (Zemansky and Dittman) ISBN: 0-07-072808-09.

I also wonder about the appropriateness of looking at different energy views and concepts (here), it might indeed be a great subject in its own thread.

So if I understood the presentation and the question I would also say it should be not discussed here.
      Last edited by DrStiffler; 05-23-2009, 07:58 PM. Reason: syntax

Comment

• Originally posted by Rectified View Post
        I’ve been following this and other threads for some time now with an open mind and willingness to better understand all possibilities of the unknown, all points of view should be consider. When we are quick to jump to conclusions based on ones perceptions, is it our limited knowledge or theirs ? Learning will always be hindered if we are unwilling to listen to what others have to contribute. I personally would need more of an explanation to positively disagree one way or the other and would welcome David B. the opportunity to explain his comment and opportunity to contribute.

Rectified
        @Rectified

I think we are all working in the right direction and understand our direction, even if it has a ton of twists and dead ends. I get real nervous when I here things like we are all maybe following the wrong path and have not concept of the correctness of our conclusions or perceptions.

I do not feel 'anyone' is any better in the understanding of SEC than myself and provide information as it can be assimilated or required.

Maybe if the two of you participate in the thread in the way it is being used for a while we can all maybe feel more comfortable with any future offerings?

Comment

• Just a little summary of what I found.
          Keep L1 and L2 as far from each other as possible (Q1 temperature depends on it)
          C1 capacitance should be as low as possible
          And the best result I’ve got so far with L2 connected to the load and load connected to the coil identical to L2 connected to the ground.
          Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
            I look more at it like, there are a lot of Energy what is convected from anywhere.
            Sun gives Radiant Energy and all the other Things around, whatever there is,
            and all is connected together in Cycles what trows out and move Energy.

For me, it doesnt looks like, this Buildings of the SEC take 'resting Energy', they interact with allready circulating Energy inductive.

You can see Radiant Energy at same Way at all your E-Smog what is around,
            EM fields, Magnetfields, it are all Radiant, and when they wobble, you can take Energy from them.
            Maybe a good comparison are the Waves from Sea.
            Just looks like, Energy is really steady, it only need something, what carrys and moves it.
            @Joit

Yes, very good. SEC Exciters (Do Not) create energy, yet they do not amplify energy either. Think of an exciter as causing a door to open slightly and allow a natural energy to leak through into the circuit. That's a pretty simple way to state it, but pretty close to the way it is doing.

If you have not, looking back you can find posts I have made in reference to a simplistic view as a set of water waves on a pond and the waves from two different sources combine to produce a bigger one ( a+b ). The viewer if he only knows of (a) thinks that (a) is doing magic, yet if he knows of ( a & b ) the magic is gone, but we still have (a+b) and the user expense was only (a).

Make sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlurye View Post
              Just a little summary of what I found.
              Keep L1 and L2 as far from each other as possible (Q1 temperature depends on it)
              And the best result I’ve got so far with L2 connected to the load and load connected to the coil identical to L2 connected to the ground.
              @mlurye

Excellent. The coils should be positioned as far as (electrically practical without creating radiators or standing waves) and I think it was stated already here that they should all be 90 degrees opposed in alignment.

Very happy you found the effect on the temperature, I have tried all along to have people measure their setups, but alias most can not do it for lack of equipment.

Variable C1, okay I did not want to get into this until everyone was stable with the most basic units. I have included a picture of a special exciter that is just as you say. I will get some parms together, but do not think every one should rush to try this and save col problems as this has its own set to deal with.

Concerning frequencies; because very few have a Spectrum analyzer it is hard to do, but the 'Dominate' not necessarily the 'Fundamental' frequency should be 10.5-10.6MHz. By dominate I mean the frequency that when examined on an SA has the largest energy content and it is seldom the fundamental.

Of course this is very difficult to determine without an SA as a slight mis-tune will shift to 12.6-12.9MHz.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                @mlurye

Excellent. The coils should be positioned as far as (electrically practical without creating radiators or standing waves) and I think it was stated already here that they should all be 90 degrees opposed in alignment.

I missed that before, thank you - I saw an immediate benefit and reduced amp draw.

Is there a recommended Q-factor for the three coils ?

-Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by amigo View Post
                  @DrStiffler,

I'd be concerned if the supplier could not distinguish between the wire gauges and they are in the "wire" business.

@Tecstatic,

Cool, glad it worked!

I also noticed that L1 has an impact on the input current as well. Lower values will let more current flow (I used chokes to test with, values from 4 to 10uH, so next I might wind some air coils and see how that behaves as well).

@amigo

No, I have to take the hit totally on this one. When you buy from surplus resellers you are lucky to get anything like what is described. My wire for many years has come from the same place and is repackaged military surplus (re-spooled for some reason) and marked. Most likely some one like me that assumed, I just can not stop doing that........

Comment

• Originally posted by MGC View Post
                    I missed that before, thank you - I saw an immediate benefit and reduced amp draw.

Is there a recommended Q-factor for the three coils ?

-Mike
                    @MGC

Mike, this is an open ended question because say for an example if we look at;

Q = fr/(f2-f1)

Q = q
                    fr = frequency of resonance
                    f1 and f2 are the 3db or half power points for the bandwidth

So how can this be answered when we have an UWB oscillator, use fr and it is (should not be) correct for -3db for f1,f2 because f1, f2 may not be from the fundamental and should be from the dominate frequency.

Likewise where; Q = 2*Pi*fr*L/R

What fr should we use?

Begin to see why I do not go here??

Comment

Just a little summary of what I found.
                      Could you please clarify, did you mean L1 and L3 (24 uH), or L1 and L2 (8 uH)?

There still seems to be confusion regarding the numbering, and as Doc noted he likes to go left to right clock-wise, so the "output" coil is the L3 and the power rail coil is the L2.
                      Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Could you please clarify, did you mean L1 and L3 (24 uH), or L1 and L2 (8 uH)?

There still seems to be confusion regarding the numbering, and as Doc noted he likes to go left to right clock-wise, so the "output" coil is the L3 and the power rail coil is the L2.
                        Sorry for confusion. Numbering is according to the basic exciter schema Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler
                        Mike

Comment

@MGC

Mike, this is an open ended question because say for an example if we look at;

Q = fr/(f2-f1)

Q = q
                          fr = frequency of resonance
                          f1 and f2 are the 3db or half power points for the bandwidth

So how can this be answered when we have an UWB oscillator, use fr and it is (should not be) correct for -3db for f1,f2 because f1, f2 may not be from the fundamental and should be from the dominate frequency.

Likewise where; Q = 2*Pi*fr*L/R

What fr should we use?

Begin to see why I do not go here??
                          Hello Dr. Stiffler, thank you for the response. Much to learn.

Comment

Make sense?
                            Sure, does.
                            But i look allways in any Direction.
                            Lately i saw some Stuff of Pyramidpower, still interesting too, what seems to give Energy 8V/0,8Ah ...
                            There is still a lot unsolved, and i actually just waiting till you say, there is OU
                            Noone knows, what can happen with this 2 Waves.
                            Last edited by Joit; 05-23-2009, 11:08 PM.
                            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Sorry for confusion. Numbering is according to the basic exciter schema Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler
                              Ah so the "wrong" numbering, hehe.

bad-good
                              Lb = L1
                              L1 = L2
                              L2 = L3

Thanks.
                              Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Ah so the "wrong" numbering, hehe.

bad-good
                                Lb = L1
                                L1 = L2
                                L2 = L3

Thanks.
                                Amigo
                                Thanks for finally putting that to rest, It's been the cause of some confusion for some of us in the past few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X