• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amigo

Thanks for that . I'll look it up

Parav

Comment

• More fun charging a capacitor.

I noticed there was a lot of power going back to the battery.
      Even with the filter on the SEC there is still a lot of power going back to the battery.
      The filter did seem to make the light a little brighter.

I thought I would try the capacitor with an AV plug right off the battery.
      And WOW... it really charges fast.
      I think you could do the same off both post and also use part of the antenna for charging.
      I think you could charge up to three or more batterys this way.

Here is a video of it charging a big 300v 4400MF capacitor off one of the battery post.

YouTube - SEC Charging Capacitor #2

With this question I might be way off base but would something like this also be possible?
      If the SEC was a LOT stronger.

YouTube - Salt Water into Fuel

Comment

• I have noticed that when I use the filter on the power input, the current drain increases, sometimes significantly.

Seeing now that slayer007 could light up a LED on both terminals of his battery, I'm starting to think that when filter is connected, more current is needed to overcome the energy surging back into the power source, as filter really works both ways.
        Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

• Originally posted by slayer007 View Post
          More fun charging a capacitor.

I noticed there was a lot of power going back to the battery.
          Even with the filter on the SEC there is still a lot of power going back to the battery.
          The filter did seem to make the light a little brighter.

I thought I would try the capacitor with an AV plug right off the battery.
          And WOW... it really charges fast.
          I think you could do the same off both post and also use part of the antenna for charging.
          I think you could charge up to three or more batterys this way.

Here is a video of it charging a big 300v 4400MF capacitor off one of the battery post.

YouTube - SEC Charging Capacitor #2

With this question I might be way off base but would something like this also be possible?
          If the SEC was a LOT stronger.

YouTube - Salt Water into Fuel
          @slayer007
          Well you do not need 100's of watts, it can be done will less than 2.5W

YouTube - Can Water be Burned #3

Comment

• Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
            @Dr. Stiffler,

What is your suggestion for the diode?

I ask because my recent test show that HV diode will decrease power significantly on one wire neon bulb. 1N4002 and 1N4007 don't decrease it much but they still reduce the power. I see that your circuit use diode. Is there a way to build it without diode or get a diode that do not reduce the power much?

YouTube - Diode effect on one wire radiant oscillator lighting

I also rather confuse to why the diode seems do nothing except decreasing the power. It dont direct the current at all.
            @sucahyo
            What diode and what circuit. Other than protection diodes the 1N4002 and 1N4007 are low frequency power diodes and should not be anywhere near a SEC Exciter.

I don't have any idea what a radiant oscillator is so I can not comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
              @Dr. Stiffler. I have not had to flip the FL tube bulbs to light them. I have had some other interesting problems though. The 'loop' bulb is harder to get fully lit than a tube bulb. I tried a 'round' bulb yesterday and got that to light up all the way around and it seemed to produce the most light. What I am most concerned about now is getting the 'full brightness' effect out of the bulbs. They come on half bright without a problem only the smallest ones will light up bright. Can this circuit be scaled up somehow to get more light from larger FLs or am I going in the wrong direction with this circuit? Should we leave it to drive LEDs for light and let it go at that?

Lidmotor
              @Lidmotor
              A little further down Wavefron101 has posted a YT video and he has partially answered how you need to do it id you want to use FL's. I have not attempted to do big setups with much greater than the 4 and 6W units. Anyway for FL's you need to have L3 in the center. Do not connect anything to the free end of L3. Circle the tubes around L3 with one end sitting on a parasitic Al plate.

LED systems are fine and that is where I have always gone as the volume of light is greater (although focused). You need to go back to my earlier circuits to see how the LED burn out problem was solved. All LED's are in series. And when you get over two you have a reverse pulse from the lattice equal to the total of the forward drops of the series string. If this is not handled then you start burning LED's out. The string does not go dead although, the bad one is just a unidirectional short in the string.

Comment

• @DrStiffler,

Could you please link to the circuit where the LED burnout problem was solved, as I do not recall it off-hand.

Also, what do you think about this issue of power surging back to the source (battery, PSU, etc)?

It appears that putting a diode on the power path eliminates the problem, though I see slightly more current being used.
                Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

• Originally posted by amigo View Post
                  @DrStiffler,

Could you please link to the circuit where the LED burnout problem was solved, as I do not recall it off-hand.

Also, what do you think about this issue of power surging back to the source (battery, PSU, etc)?

It appears that putting a diode on the power path eliminates the problem, though I see slightly more current being used.
                  @amigo
                  In the power path how? Can you draw it up? I see no need for a diode, the filters with the ferrite's and capacitors remove any RF going back into the supply via the power lines, yet this does not exclude coupling should the PSU be in close proximity to the exciter.

No, I'm not going to go back to ou.com and search for the link, I do not have that time.

Comment

• about burning out LEDs

I had time to look in OU.com.
                    I found this post from Dr Stiffler about how to protect LEDs from burning out:

Quote:
                    "CAUTION! Every one should use care with these circuits, they can bite and STILL will for no reason burn out significant numbers of LEDS. When using filter caps across the Plug, never remove or add or break the series chain until you have carefully removed the capacitor and discharged it. Other wise bye, bye LEDS."
                    End quote.

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler
                    (reply 827, page 83)

MDG

Comment

• Thanks for posting my friend If Dr Stiffler wants i can put together a clear concise PDF with the reps and instructions/warnings etc, seems like we should have PDF now. Will have to do some digging for the preferred start up circuit. Of cause will build it also for the PDF.

Ash

Comment

• Hi Ash,
                        Nice to see that you keep an eye on this thread, because IMO it's the most promising among the simple ones. Abundant energy for everyone !

I sent you the PDF I made of the Energeticforum posts; feel free to host it on Panacea, or just take what's interesting in to make your own file ...

I find your PDFs very important because for an interested beginner experimenter it's very hard, long and so waste of time to go through all the pages of the thread before even starting experimenting !

Not talking about those who have a slow internet line, like here in Asia !

A PDF file is much more convenient, even better if it's already a selection of the important info !!!

Thanks to Dr Stiffler, he put enough info on these forums to replicate successfully some of its circuits, and we don't need to use it's old websites data (because he doesn't want it).

God blessings for all,
                        MDG

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                          @sucahyo
                          What diode and what circuit. Other than protection diodes the 1N4002 and 1N4007 are low frequency power diodes and should not be anywhere near a SEC Exciter.

I don't have any idea what a radiant oscillator is so I can not comment.
                          Diode which is placed between the circuit to ground/antenna. Open circuit.

radiant oscillator is a circuit that utilize the coil collapse current. In my video, I use it to light up neon bulb using just one wire out off coil secondary (9v:240V ratio). This is one wire neon bulb at 0.4A 11.5V input:

Since the neon bulb also attached to antenna, I think this circuit is somehow similar to your circuit.
                          Last edited by sucahyo; 04-21-2009, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                            Diode which is placed between the circuit to ground/antenna. Open circuit.

radiant oscillator is a circuit that utilize the coil collapse current. In my video, I use it to light up neon bulb using just one wire out off coil secondary (9v:240V ratio). This is one wire neon bulb at 0.4A 11.5V input:

Since the neon bulb also attached to antenna, I think this circuit is somehow similar to your circuit.
                            @sucahyo
                            You are mis-reading the diagram. The LED's are all in series from the last one shown with 'exit' arrow and return to complete circuit to the arrow tail. This is a normal floating string of LED's driven from AV plug composed of 1N4148's.
                            In the configuration (no ground or antenna) are used. Although a parasitic backing plate can be used for additional energy.

Place two series 1N4148's in reverse polarity at the plug to help protect the string.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenafreter View Post
                              Hi Ash,
                              Nice to see that you keep an eye on this thread, because IMO it's the most promising among the simple ones. Abundant energy for everyone !

I sent you the PDF I made of the Energeticforum posts; feel free to host it on Panacea, or just take what's interesting in to make your own file ...

I find your PDFs very important because for an interested beginner experimenter it's very hard, long and so waste of time to go through all the pages of the thread before even starting experimenting !

Not talking about those who have a slow internet line, like here in Asia !

A PDF file is much more convenient, even better if it's already a selection of the important info !!!

Thanks to Dr Stiffler, he put enough info on these forums to replicate successfully some of its circuits, and we don't need to use it's old websites data (because he doesn't want it).

God blessings for all,
                              MDG
                              @All
                              Should some one compile a reference (in any form) of my public information, please follow "All", stated and "Implied" exclusive rights. All such productions must state that the work is not in anyway approved by me, is or may not be accurate, and of course can not be sold or exchanged for value.

Because I do have papers and publications, this must be done carefully.

Comment

• Hello Dr Stiffler,
                                I will not publish any document about your disclosure, but I was thinking about making a file to explain the technology and how to replicate it, for 'beginners'.

I asked Ash if he could do one as he has done many kind of files like that about other technologies that engineers are interested to replicate. He has great experience in that domain, and told me he will consult you for agreement before 'publishing' anything about your circuits, as he does everytime.

I hope we will soon be able to read your papers to understand HOW it works, and what's the 'magic' behind your devices

I think like Lidmotor said, that your circuit is a 'winner'

So I don't know how to thank you for sharing it with everybody here, in the hope that it can be useful to suffering people.
                                God must be in your heart when you make such a decision. I think you are a great man, a great soul that came here on a mission ... God knows well.

sincerely yours,

MDG

Comment

Working...
                                X