A Book On Atmospheric Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ricards:
    A very good question. The 9W bulb is blinking at a rate of about 2x to 3x per second, hence I described this circuit as Charger-only. I also believe that everytime the 9W bulb is lit, this is also the point where the CAP is dumping its charge into the charge battery and the circuit.

@wistiti:
    The GI metal is a hand railing at the second floor of our house. Said railing is intended as like a holding bar in the veranda and embedded to the concrete of the flooring and the the possts of the house. I believe the GI metal is producing a lesser voltage amplitude as compared to the antenna which is at a higher elevation.

Your questions can keep this info going so I will try to answer at the best of my knowledge. I have to warn though that I am a way too far as compared to the experts here, so please be patient with me guys.

Thanks.

Comment

Ok tanks for the reply.
      So this railing act like a virtual ground..?
      On the antenna side you connect only at the shielding of the coax (mesh) and not at the solid copper wire in the middle is it correct?
      Also, how long are the antennas?

Sorry for the many questions!

Comment

Hello @wistiti:

The GI metal railing acts like a "lower voltage" in reference with the antenna. This makes any voltages at the antenna flow thru the circuit because it detects a lower voltage. So YES, it seems like a virtual ground.

I connected the antenna on the outer shielding only, actually I already answered this question above.

The antenna is about 15 feet from the ground, about 20 to 30 meters.

Hope this satisfies your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by mgveloso View Post
          Hello @wistiti:

The GI metal railing acts like a "lower voltage" in reference with the antenna. This makes any voltages at the antenna flow thru the circuit because it detects a lower voltage. So YES, it seems like a virtual ground.
          A virtual ground?

Many aerial systems, like Tesla's 685957, require major earth connections - some people driving copper central heating piping six foot into the pre watered ground. I wonder if you want to try this and see if there is any change in performance.

Comment

Actually in my book I described my journeys into these very circuit arrangements; and I described it as "staring and experimenting on the same setup for months or even years just because of a gut feel".

YES, I tried the ground already. In the place where I live I am not confident of the ground being clean of any stray voltages. For example, when the circuit is not running and I measure the AC voltage from the antenna to the ground, I will get a faint voltage reading. I do not like this.

On the contrary, when I use the GI metal railing as the ground, there is no voltage reading whatsoever between the antenna and the GI metal. but when the circuit is running, huge AC voltages comes up between both points. This behaviour is what I like because it is clear to me that the voltage readings are brought about by the circuit and not from any other stray sources.

Hmmmm, why don't you try it yourself my friend and report back your findings? Actually I do not need to convince myself anymore of anything, I really think I already did all things as far as testing this simple circuit is concerned. My most effective job at this point is to enlighten everybody that has a question as they study this circuit, because I believe the good minds here can surely improve this the opensource way.

I will be privileged to have our first experimenter report back here. Regards.

Comment

Just let you know, I'm collecting part and will replicate soon!
              For sure will share results.
              Thank you again to open source your research; it's much then appreciate!

Comment

Thank you for your supportive spirit @wistiti. Regards.

Comment

Hmmm

“So think the other way around and do not be afraid, because even if you do not, it does not mean that it is not.”

Mario, That is so Yoda.

You are on to something. A couple somethings. Floating grounds and dielectric translation. Way to go.

I would take the above quote and expand on it. "Because we can't measure it does not mean it is not. It only means our tools cannot. Either by design or ignorance, you decide."

Randy
                  _

Comment

Thank you for those encouraging words!!!

I just received so much from the good minds and hearts of individuals at the open forums, time for me to give back to this wonderful community of people.

We can do this my dear friends, all of us, as one, can change our world for the best of everyone. My high regards my friend.

Comment

A Charger with Lighting Variant

Hello All...

A charger with lighting JOULESTEEM circuit is recently laid out on my steemit blog here:

https://steemit.com/offgrid/@lightin...he-steemit-way

If you are a way late in reading about this circuit, I suggest you start from here:

https://steemit.com/introduceyoursel...he-steemit-way

Be sure to read every blog entitled "Lighting For Everyone The STEEMIT Way". The very first post on this forum also tells of the book that I published at AMAZON in describing my pains and gains as I study this circuit that clearly uses atmospheric energy.

I encourage everyone here that is knowledgeable in this craft to verify the operations of this circuit and help in its proliferation.

Thanks.

Comment

Question

Hey Mario,

Most of what you have diagrammed is simple enough. However, let’s talk about the 220v LED. This is a variable in your circuit. An LED is a DC device. If you are using an off-the-shelf 220v, 5 watt LED bulb, then it has a driver internal that converts the typical 220 AC to DC for the LEDs. There are a couple ways this could, and are done so this is a variable to your circuit. It most likely provides resistance and some capacitance in parallel of the resistance, to the signal from the antenna.

Is the LED for visual purposes only or is it a required part of the circuit?

Thanks,
                        Randy
                        _

Comment

Thank you for the brilliant question @tachyoncatcher; these kind of questions will certainly benefit everyone.

In my experimenter's view, the LED has internal inductance, capacitance and resistance and is very much a variable in the arrangements. So YES, your statements are very correct that it is a variance in the circuit.

I will answer further thru these statements, I am sure anybody reading these can find this behind-the-scenes list very useful:

1. The LED to me is a just load, any variance that it carries (L-C-R) can only mean as "functional" in my approach if the LED lighted up, which it does. I believe we can replace the LED with any load (any L-C-R combo), we just need to adjust the primary-secondary coils.

2. The whole circuit's approach is purely "auto-adjusting"; I believe in the fact that nature adjusts accordingly, and if I will find and innovate a perfect circuit, then it should be self-adjusting (self-resonating). I just am not a big fan of potentiometers etc. because the charge batteries alone constitute an "always changing" internal impedances depending on its charge state.

3. No matter any load, any variance of L-C-R, any voltages, etc, as long as the LED lights up and the charge batteries charge up "before" the source batteries deplete, then I can be sure that the 220 volts LED can be described only as a "sample load".

4. The big CAP plays a very vital role as it is a "loopback" component. I believe it self-adjusts according to any combinations of components' L-C-R as it feeds back the circuit with its acquired energy and voltage. The big CAP sees a circuit as far as it is concerned, and it is this view from the big CAP that adjusts everything "accordingly", hence the circuit will always operate to its full potential. This, in essence, will be our always-in-tune potentiometer. Makes everything much much simpler.

5. I will be testing an inductive load next as I already had so much insights on the LED bulb as a load. There are so much topics here that will be on the same nature if the JOULESTEEM circuit will run an inductive load (3-Battery Generating System, TESLA Switch, etc). Hopefully I can apply it to water pumping and even a heater that I plan on doing next in another book and share to enthusiasts worldwide.

If we can arrange a circuit that has a good loopback mechanism, the intended load will become "immaterial" because said loopback is now the one adjusting itself to what it sees in its point-of-view.

Hopefully I explained this in a simple way. Regards.

Mario

Comment

Hi Mario.
                            Tanks for your last explanation.

I have a question about the antennas.
                            How do you install it? I mean I suppose your house is not 100 ft long, do you zigzag it or spiral it .....

Also what is the model of the led you use?

One last question, what are the resistance (ohm) of your primary and secondary on the transformer you use?

Again thank you!
                            Last edited by Wistiti; 10-28-2018, 01:37 PM. Reason: Transfo questions.

Comment

My first try not working... not able to make the transistor oscillate. My led is 120v and my antenna is 100ft of phone wire. I use a MOT for the transformer and my transistor is a 2sc3552.

Will try with a different antenna, transistor, transformer...

Comment

Be sure to isolate the wire make sure it doesn't touch ground.

Cheers
                                Ray

Comment

Working...
                                X