Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgveloso View Post
    Hi @Parav,

Just to give my past experiences to help you in your journey. I have no luck with MOSFETs really in this circuit, believe it or not, I lost about 25x mosfets already (at least I think so).

I really think the high voltage from the atmosphere (thru the antenna) "always" overshoots the MOSFET's very sensitive voltage rating at its GATE junction.

Keep plugging at it, you will arrive there and most probably can improve this approach.

Mario
    the gate of a mosfet is not meant to pass current,
    don't try anymore, it will never work.

Comment

Hi guys
      Just let you know I'm currently testing.
      Again with some modifications...
      My last schematic drain to much from the input.

Will let you know...

Comment

@spacecase0:
        Thank you for such insights, I gave up on the MOSFETs a long time ago as applied to this circuit.

@wistiti:
        Your good efforts can greatly help the world at large my friend; I believe you are up to something there. I am currently testing a very efficient variation of the JOULESTEEM circuit as I write, 2 days oscillating with no end in sight. I will post after 3 days of continuous operation and will need your expertise in the replication, of course your improvements as well.

Can somebody here post a circuit using a MOSFET and TRANSISTOR combo as a switch? Sort of everytime the transistor turns on, the MOSFET also turns on thereby enabling its high impedance high current junction?

Thank you all!!!

Comment

@wistiti:
          Your good efforts can greatly help the world at large my friend; I believe you are up to something there. I am currently testing a very efficient variation of the JOULESTEEM circuit as I write, 2 days oscillating with no end in sight. I will post after 3 days of continuous operation and will need your expertise in the replication, of course your improvements as well.

Thank you all!!!
          It will be a pleasure to replicate!

Comment

@spacecase0:
            Thank you for such insights, I gave up on the MOSFETs a long time ago as applied to this circuit.

@wistiti:

Can somebody here post a circuit using a MOSFET and TRANSISTOR combo as a switch? Sort of everytime the transistor turns on, the MOSFET also turns on thereby enabling its high impedance high current junction?

Thank you all!!!
            How has it been running the last couple of months? P)

Comment

Working...
            X