Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion
    OK, I couldn't wait any longer.

On November 8, Luc posted a YouTube video of a test he did of a Matt modified motor. It wasn't shared HERE that I know of. If I am wrong, I am sure someone will point it out to me. I believe it was posted at a private forum, although I could be mistaken.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcg...ature=youtu.be

In this video he shows the voltage available to the motor on the meter on the power supply, a hand held meter and a scope. When the motor is connected to the power supply, the voltage on all three meters goes UP.

If all three meters show that the voltage goes UP when the motor is connected, does this mean that the motor is OUTPUTTING more than is going into the motor? If NOT, where does that extra voltage come from?

It doesn't seem like the right thing to do by abandoning this thread for
    the other site after Luc stated he wished for good results. He is not playing
    by the rules. And some of the others who don't talk much may be
    encouraging him to go the other way. It looks like you were right after
    all Turion man.

We did give Luc every opportunity to take away our doubts about his
    being open. Then he tells me, especially me that I should only speak
    when spoken to. With the rest of his tin soldiers beating the drum
    "away with him".

What a joke. What a back stabbing bunch of hateful people, thats my
    take. Thanks Turion, you did it again as usual. "Disinfo agent"?

Didn't you say?

Sneaky Luc, going around behind our backs while we wait tentatively
    on his return believing he is honest and forthright. Of course we mean
    nothing to him. That secret video is marked NOV 8th and I have been
    wondering what happened to Luc for weeks.

Where were all of his attack dogs 3 weeks ago? Maybe they were
    invited and saw the whole thing already.

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-27-2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion

On November 8, Luc posted a YouTube video of a test he did of a Matt modified motor. It wasn't shared HERE that I know of. If I am wrong, I am sure someone will point it out to me. I believe it was posted at a private forum, although I could be mistaken.

In this video he shows the voltage available to the motor on the meter on the power supply, a hand held meter and a scope. When the motor is connected to the power supply, the voltage on all three meters goes UP.

If all three meters show that the voltage goes UP when the motor is connected, does this mean that the motor is OUTPUTTING more than is going into the motor? If NOT, where does that extra voltage come from?
      It was basically a follow up on what someone saw on the meters of a previous video of the matt motor, post number 168 which I gave an explanation of what was going on in post 169. That video was simply a confirmation of the reverse current being observed.

Comment

• PS voltage

Originally posted by Turion

Hi Dave,

The power supply likely has a regulator circuit in it to try to keep the voltage constant as the load and current vary. Due to the pulse type load, the set level in that regulator drifts. Normally one would simply adjust the knob on the power supply back down to the desired 13V level. Try it with a battery.

bi

Comment

• To Bro. BIG MOUTH. Idiots like you are the main reason there are private forums where things can be discussed without all the childish comments. To the best of my knowledge no one was putting Matt's motor down. They were all surprised at what it could do and where merely trying to understand how it could do that. You need to go play with your tinker toys and leave real discussions for the grownups.

Carroll
          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• It was kinda dis-heartening to see he had to go to a private forum to brag on the motor, and refused to even confirm its actions in a place I could view it. Even kinda shady if you ask me. Everyone begging me to give out my work and I am not even allowed the confirmation of it working just like I said.

Down right shady, is all I can say.

Matt

Comment

• Continued Tests of the 3 Battery System

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
              I'm starting this topic in efforts to continue teststing the 3 Battery System that was originally started by Dave aka Turion.
              Regards

Luc
              Quote above from post #1.

I was wondering. Figured he fell off the edge of the earth or something.

bi

Comment

• Matt
                there is a reason for these things [a big reason jumping off the page above] , Carroll sent you the link to the video ,because Carroll is in that builders discussion .

there are no secrets [Carroll is a part of that discussion and always has been] its just that some builders prefer to have less noise and distractions , as you know its hard to build with all the noise sometimes .

and even harder to find fellows who actually build or have the time to build .

and yes there was mention of feedback/pressure from the power supply causing this rise /anomaly in your motor so it was not clear how to proceed.

and I had mentioned to Luc the discussion you and I had about getting an exact replication to him so there is no Fudge room, you mentioned it would take some time.. and that is perfectly understandable .

**I also mentioned others could build it [with guidance from yourself and Carroll]

although it would have to be sent to you first to make sure it was done properly before going to the Lab.

there are checks and balances in these open source builders groups.
                things could be much different if ??.........

Carroll's involvement is one such example of a check.

with respect and Gratitude
                Chet
                If you want to Change the world
                BE that change !!

Comment

• Whats wrong with just a little post on this forum to acknowledge that what I told him was the truth. Not you, Not Carroll, Not anyone from his pretty movies and nice equipment fan club. Him...? Just a simple little statement.

Like I said Shady, a lot of cover. LOL. Help who?

Cheers
                  Matt

Comment

• That video was a suggestion "If you connect a digital multi meter what will the voltage reading be?" from a member of the private topic.
                    Instead of just a reply on the results, I posted a video, just like you've all seen here may times as well.
                    If someone would of asked the question here I would of done the same.

That's all that video was about. Nothing more nothing less.

To say this topic has not covered this and only doing it in private is incorrect.
                    The fact is, it's a member here that pointed out the voltage increase: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post306061

After I provided 4 videos of the motor in operation: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post306057

and here Matt himself offers an explanation: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post306064

Here I show the motor working with scope shot of voltage and current: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post306073

I can go on but I think it's clear enough that it has been discussed here and fail to understand why something other then the reality is being suggested.

The reason why no other tests have been done is Matt offered to put together a device (when time allows him to do so) which when done will be shipped to me for further testing.

I'm sure Carroll's intention of sharing a video from another topic was good but as we can see when you don't have all the details one's imagination can conjure up all kinds of scenarios.
                    Lesson for me and maybe others is, partial information can do no good!
                    If you can't share it all, then best not to share at all.

Regards

Luc
                    Last edited by gotoluc; 11-27-2017, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Nope not doing any designs for anybody. Don't write, don't call, don't bother me. Your not worth it. None of ya. 1/2 a page of writing and not even an acknowledgement. And your going to ask him to review my work, F*ck all ya'll.

Matt

Comment

• Hi Gotuluc,

I thought the next step was to run a pulse motor (Matt's Motor) in 3BGS position and see if the run time would be increased by capturing the Magnetic Field collapse spike thing into battery 3...

I don't think you really need a "Matt Motor"... an ordinary pulse motor should work.. or even a coil that oscillates.. the only difference I think would be missing is the mechanical rotation.. everything is measured by the meter's..

working with capacitor's I was able to determine a gain by measuring voltage, where as common method using batteries by run time(amphours).
                        I know its a little odd to measure the 3BatteryGS concept with capacitors.
                        but either way the phenomenon shouldn't be any different..

when I say gain, I mean Increase in voltage not overall total energy in capacitors energy transfer efficiency was only 95% I am actually testing If I could have mechanical energy while maintaining that... if yes then it should prove the validity of what dave's and matt's work... if not we have to measure the total mechanical energy generated and compare overall input to overall output...

I was really hoping this thread would progress like that..
                        I guess its all gone private...

Comment

• Hi ricards,

Yes, that was going to be the next step but Chet (RAMSET) working as liaison in the background wanted to make sure I had the ideal components for this test. Apparently Matt had agreed (at that time) to put together these components so we would be sure to see results. But looks like that won't happen.

As for using any pulse motor and sending the inductive (discharge) spike to battery 3. I don't know how that can be done since as you should know we can't send a pulse motor spike back to the feed battery which in this case would be bat 1 & 2. We need a battery that is isolated (separated) from the feed battery. Do you consider bat 3 to be isolated (not electrically connected) in the 3 bat system?

I would be interested in your test results. Please post a link here once you have them posted.

Regards

Luc

Comment

• Hi richards - just my opinion but I for one am quite pleased to see this behind closed doors for awhile. like you and just as David said the Matts motor contraption isn't essential although no doubt it might be contributing in some way yet to be understood.
                            The point is richards this effect or at least one of these effects is common to many different machines and the effect I consider here is what you might call rejuvenation or de-sulphation of batteries. If you take that a giant step forward and assume that (At some point) what you see as rejuvenation is faster. quicker and far more efficient than any form of normal charging you immediately have the beating heart of very many (possible) COP+1 machines scattered across this forum, hundreds in fact. By simple deduction like you I don't believe the Matt's motor has much to do with essentials!. I tend to think holding a standing wave across the battery is more probable. I don't subscribe to the build build build engineering school anyway, build what? you can't engineer what you don't understand its lunacy.
                            I've seen that ploy before,even been suckered by it and the huge well paid for trickery that is the free energy circus myself. remember the Tarial Kapanadze saga all around the world ? now that was a real build build build load of bollix of epic proportions. with some help from artoj that got blown out of the water right here-
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/296649-post9.html
                            have a look for my arrow on that last picture (I've blown it up for you) and work out why that thread Tariel K and all his well paid crappy disciples came to a screeching halt. ,, build build build one of those if you really want to waste some more time and money and sap your determination and enthusiasm, we all want to beleive it , The collapsing magnetic spikey thing 'an uncle tom cobbly an'all' (just saying) That still doesn't mean that there isn't some incarnation of TKs thing that might work (there has to be some small bone of truth) but can you ever believe a liar ?
                            What Luc is trying to do is arduous and time consuming and not entertainment. Luc IMHO has contributed hugely and freely to this forum over the years and will do again very soon Im sure in the meantime I can understand why he needs to be away from badgering noise. That of course means me as well as others.
                            one of Lucs forte's happens to be resonance and the flip-side of that coin is the standing wave. Luc has previous been kind enough to generate a series on the subject, in some of its guises starting here-
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQvqTpBdiQ
                            I don't have anything like the equipment Luc has at his disposal but felt it right to show him the video I shot of a batteries resonant points and the set up for the icing incident. I simply wish the man well. Its his money his time and equipment and I'm pretty sure he'll report back his conclusions whatever they might be. This is a free and open forum and despite the outrageous actions of some removing information and schematics from threads (which I view as akin to tearing the pages out of the center of a book we have all written) The fact that its free and un-vetted unfortunately also leaves it wide open to dis-information and noise. There are trusted members from this forum in attendance and I'm sure Luc will return the subject to his thread in due course, sneaky? no essential and necessary I would say,
                            Last edited by Duncan; 11-28-2017, 05:09 PM.
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• you might like to consider this as a simple viable pulse source Luc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvKa4zneaRQ
                              I used it some time ago - very effective
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                                you might like to consider this as a simple viable pulse source Luc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvKa4zneaRQ
                                I used it some time ago - very effective
                                That circuit Duncan is an excellent suggestion and could be setup with my off the shelve pulse motor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JmC22w55Dg

Cheers

Luc

Comment

Working...
                                X