Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones
    The heat comes from hysteresis mostly.
    I can agree with that since these motors are mass produced and probably use the cheapest quality of core laminations available.

Originally posted by Matthew Jones
    Fill me in on the goal then I can give you options if you would rather.

Matt
    My goal is and has always been to find an alternative (self produced) independent energy solution. If that's possible to achieve.
    If so, then I know it could help transform the world.
    I'm not here to discredit anyone but I will share my results good or bad.
    I can understand doing this may be threatening to some but ready to take the attacks to get to the truth.
    There's are all kinds of OU claims out there and I'm sure you yourself know most of it is BS. But out of all the claims I choose to investigate what Dave and yourself have been trying to share.
    I'm very dedicated when I set my mind at doing something which I hope you can see by now.
    Hopefully you and Dave can come to trust my intent is for the good of all.

Kind regards

Luc

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
      Luc,

A quick comment about the difference in signals. It appears to me that both your's and desa's are the same except one of them is inverted from the other. Do you see something else?

Carroll
      Thanks Carroll,

I kind of thought his probe could be reversed but there's no way of telling and why I was inquiring since it could look like there is greater current returning then entering.
      But from Matt's reply he confirms the large portion of the wave is from the source and the small is the return which is what I'm kind of seeing on my scope. However, desa's has higher peaks then mine and mostly on the return.

Glad it's close and maybe all I need to do is further advance to get it to the same.

Kind regards

Luc

Comment

Maybe removing 1 section of the commutator connection may lower the heat. But it will be a weaker motor overall. Depend on the plans with it.

Matt
        Interestingly enough I did exactly that yesterday to see what would happen.

Link to test video: https://youtu.be/dxawPujjdPA

Regards

Luc

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
          If you blow Dess’s scope shot up, you can see that it is across the motor. We could pm him and see if he responds.
          Dave, it would be great if you could get in contact with desa to see if he would be willing to answer some questions.
          Would also be great to know if he still has the device or if he made any other improvements.

Thanks for your help

Luc

Comment

• Power Supply Repairs

Good picture of the commutator and here are the scope shots
            before and after the supply has been fixed. This motor is a 3 strand.
            Just take your time, we are not going anywhere. Last weeks 82 hours
            has wiped me out. That is 2 work weeks, excuse me.

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3battery...2comscope1.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3battery...2comscope2.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/mm3strand.jpg

[QUOTE
            [/QUOTE]

This is the boost converter setting on Matt's table and the one promoted
            at that time. probably not the right one for you.
            https://www.ebay.com/itm/150W-DC-DC-Boost-Converter-10-32V-to-12-35V-6A-Step-Up-Voltage-Charger-Power/182864933829?hash=item2a939973c5:g:nCoAAOSwFSxZ9ut o

Here is the one I use, this one can be connected for isolated operation.
            https://www.ebay.com/itm/400W-Digital-Control-Constant-Voltage-Constant-Current-DC-Boost-Converter-Module/322850658561?epid=854233823&hash=item4b2b661901:g: me4AAOSwB3BZ8uJb

As you can clearly see here this unit is both an isolated and can
            be connected with a common ground. I just happened to try it this way
            the first run. As we go back and read up in the thread where Desa
            did a build we find multiple ways tested.

The diagram on the ground shows an externally connected ground path
            and when i connected it without the external ground tied together it
            would no work so this verifies the isolation part.

Sometimes you can tell when a converter is isolated by the way
            each front and back section of the circuit has it's own toroid
            because the tiny transformer is what does the boost. Some of
            these higher efficiency units are both buck and boost all in
            one package. This marks the later tech and the higher rating
            where losses are minimized.

Luc is searching for the best way and I have no idea what that is. I
            also have another 97 percent booster converter on the way so I will
            be learning new ways of making these connections. In another post
            last year the guys were using 2 boost converters.

I am not sure if a connect diagram was ever offered but it was talked
            about and maybe deleted. I'll go look for Luc to
            see if i can find that one.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...vice-image-jpg

Here is the Post I was thinking about

This is starting on page 49 and post 1463 of the
            BASIC FREE ENERGY DEVICE

This was a long time ago and much testing to refine for max probably
            makes this circuit obsolete?

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
            I think instead of burning that extra power I would move it back upstairs. You get the benefits of the potential system and you get more control over the potential. Ideally you might be able to charge all the batteries up to 14-15 volt and everything in the system would become more efficient while delivering the ability to do more work.

Matt
            Matt, would the best way to "move it back upstairs" be to put another boost module in parallel with battery 3 in place of the resistor somehow?

#1464 Report Post
            Old 10-22-2016, 01:09 PM
            Platinum Member

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Turion View Post
            Matt, would the best way to "move it back upstairs" be to put another boost module in parallel with battery 3 in place of the resistor somehow?

Ya thats how I ran one 15 days without loosing any power.

You just hook the boost module to the 3rd battery and set it to run at a slightly higher voltage than the 2 serial batteries. You can put a current meter between the boost and serial batteries and see exactly how much current your sending back upstairs, so you can match it to the load or slightly less. The system should stay just as stable.

I'll post a diagram soon to better explain. I think with an efficient boost converter you can actually charge things up a bit.

Matt

---------------------------------------------------------------
            Last edited by BroMikey; 11-10-2017, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• Nah - that's a C clamp

Originally posted by Turion
              If you blow Dess’s scope shot up, you can see that it is across the motor. We could pm him and see if he responds.
              tee hee

sorry - had to do it Dave

Honestly I don't see a scope probe. There are a couple of cables, etc. in Desa's photos that go out of frame and make me scratch my head.

Comment

But in line with your previous tests you could go with something like this:

https://www.digikey.com/product-deta...017-ND/4878856

This is rated for the power range you need for your c/20 rate and can handle 2k uf capacitance on its output. That give you a lot of options for load. You have the capacitance loading MAX on any of these things before settle on one. I like Murata, TDK, Recom and Vicor. The others are junk.

With one of those you can do a really good test that will either be a COP of 1 or over or a COP 1 and under.

You put the input converter to load on the the 3 battery system. Put a C/20 rate load on the converter. Then you load battery 3 at the same rate to keep batt3 from charging. Since you know how long it takes to discharge and charge your batteries you should be able to look at the level and see, either you are fully discharged and this setup is junk or you are half way discharged and you just did 2x worth of work over a given time.

That test will keep you from going broke looking for the magic. Or you can just play with DC to DC.

If your worried about the motor thats the next best thing.

Matt
                can you run an isolated boost converter instead?.. say 36v, combine it together to double the amps and charge the series batteries while running one of those 12v output converters at the 36v-24v side...

I've tried moving the energy upward to series batteries electrically, but no gain. haven't tried this way though (all electrical energy go down.. all magnetism generating new electrical energy to refill the source..).
                anyway thanks for bringing up something without motors.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  @Luc

I have posted some pictures of DESA and SAW2 first connections
                  and this is the one I followed, despite the twisting i mean no disrespect
                  here and will delete any and all pictures when you give the word.

I am only trying to help. These are the words written in the thread
                  TURION directed us to read. The first step was to extend runtimes
                  and the single boost converter does that, I know because i ran
                  it.

The next step as shown in Matt's post here is get extended runtimes
                  measured in days, over a month by using the second boost module on
                  the charge battery and send it back to the run set.

There are no mysteries here, not rocket science. Several have verified
                  this so depending on what you are after you can make your choice.

Door number one is a single booster that ups the voltage to the motor
                  and sends energy back to the run batteries. According to the first
                  basic steps.

I wish no Ill will toward any members so please let me know if you
                  would rather and I will not post here again.
                  Dear BroMikey

I'm not going to tell you to no longer post in this topic.
                  I would rather you come to that decision on your own.
                  But lets consider who has the most experimental experience in this discussion.
                  I would say it's Matt, Dave and Carroll... would you not agree?

Now both Matt and Carroll have put you on their Ignore List and their participation is most important.
                  You want to know what I would do if I was in your shoes
                  I would sit back (much easier) and just watch the topic and let it play itself out.
                  But if someone asks you for help or an explanation then that would be the time to step in.
                  That's what I would do

Kind regards

Luc

Comment

• Desa Used a Circuit Breaker?

Matt wrote:
                    Just wanted to add a NOTE: You may want to add a load between BATT 2 and 3 before starting the load on the converter. Make sure to Check one converter first before wiring them all up. Some can be touchy, you wouldn't burn everything on the first shot, if thats going to happen. A lot of them have safety features to shut them down before overload. Check your data sheet.

Looks like a circuit breaker in Series battery B+ on Desa's setup?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Desa 10-20-16 Schematic Redrawn

FWIW - Redrew Desa's Schematic
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Satyam108 View Post
                        FWIW - Redrew Desa's Schematic
                        His was a boost converter.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                          Sorry about coming down on you over the Bedini stuff.
                          I've been in this for 10 years and at first wanted to believe all the stuff he was teaching. However, never once have I seen a gain and never have I seen proof of gain provided by someone else to date, let alone the claim of batteries charging with less power if you use pulses compared to DC.
                          So when someone starts talking the Bedini stuff I clamp down right away and ask for proof.
                          There's a lot more to it then I can publicly share but I can't do it at this forum.

I agree and the test is running at this time. Followups to come

Kind regards

Luc
                          No worries.

haven't been on here since my last post. I have caught up, and in doing so remembered something you posted on the other thread. You mentioned the motor should be spinning at the same speed for a fair comparison - I'm paraphrasing of course because I can no longer find that thread... No need to go back on this but looking forward. I thought you had a valid request. I think this is why Dave drove a water pump and measured work done - water moved...

Comment

• Originally posted by THEminoly View Post
                            No worries.

haven't been on here since my last post. I have caught up, and in doing so remembered something you posted on the other thread. You mentioned the motor should be spinning at the same speed for a fair comparison - I'm paraphrasing of course because I can no longer find that thread... No need to go back on this but looking forward. I thought you had a valid request. I think this is why Dave drove a water pump and measured work done - water moved...
                            Yes, THEminoly I did write that somewhere. It would be a better comparison to measure the output work of a motor under load then a motor freewheeling doing nothing. However, even though in both test scenario the motor was not under load, the motors current draw seem to average to the same.
                            Since the results of both test scenarios came to the same results as far as motor run time then we have not proven a gain which was the whole point of the tests.
                            If someone can send me a small 12vdc water pump that uses no more then 0.25 Amps while pumping I would be prepared to redo the tests.

Regards

Luc

Comment

• better yet

Dave had offered to send the water pump he had used for testing [if he can find it]
                              also
                              just a note to readers here
                              things are moving along ,
                              Luc Did have to spend time sending 25 donated human powered bicycle generators off to Puerto Rico to help with the dire situation there .

and there are many other things to do at his Lab to get caught up.
                              Lots on the table ATM

others are helping behind the scenes with this project to get the proper test done exactly as required to show the effect which has been shared here.
                              and there will be a live stream of the entire thing once it gets to the Lab

this will take a bit of time as all are volunteering their time and resources [both in limited supply these days]

respectfully
                              Chet k
                              Last edited by RAMSET; 11-11-2017, 12:23 AM.
                              If you want to Change the world
                              BE that change !!

Comment

• Nice Alliteration!

Originally posted by Turion
                                Matt’s Magnificent Motor Modification Memorialized by Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faZI...7WsknDG4439vV3
                                I wish auto captions were turned on.

Comment

Working...
                                X