• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Gambeir,

Ok, first let me just clear up some words...

"Time is up" (meaning for me)...to finish posting and sleep...that fast...I wake up every day at 5:00AM.

Next...Yes, I could be wasted then "called distracted" by the time I can afford to seat down and put a decent post together....nothing in the oven...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    I know...I know....

Leave a comment:

• Bugfly
    replied
    Hello Bugfly, and welcome to the Forum!!
    Thanks!
    I think that's it:

It's just easier. Now we don’t know anything, and we don't need difficulties.
    In the end, all this of course will look more difficult. But now we just need to understand the basics. One of these basics is the standing helix. How is it formed? Here I have some superficial explanations: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xF...2I1u5NnVkbLu25
    The bottom line is that the blue and red toroids rotate. They do not stand still. And thanks to this rotation, a green spiral appears. And the green spiral stands still.
    In my animations red and blue spirals rotate, this is what happens in the plane of the central disk of Alexey Chekurkov’s device. And they formed a black spiral. In your volume drawings, this is the point of contact between the red and blue toroids. Which rotate and form a green spiral, as well as in my animations, the blue and red spirals form the black spiral. I hope you figure out how to run the slideshow in Adobe Acrobat, there is an explanatory "ReadMe" file.

Kind Regards

Bugfly

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Please...slow down...

Hello Gambeir,

Ok, first let me just clear up some words...

"Time is up" (meaning for me)...to finish posting and sleep...that fast...I wake up every day at 5:00AM.

Next...Yes, I could be wasted then "called distracted" by the time I can afford to seat down and put a decent post together....nothing in the oven...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

The implication of a magnet is that the so-called counter-space, which is in reality all the non-uniform electric and magnetic energy of Universe, is made to slow by passing through a crystalline pattern, as a magnet is exactly such an organized crystalline formation. This slowing of what is otherwise a field of energy moving at billions of times the speed of light then allows a natural action to take place upon the surrounding dielectric subatomic fields of matter. Not sure if that makes sense because it's late and I need to go to bed but maybe you get the gist.
    I somewhat agree with this, as when the big bang occurred it created kinetic energy between matter and space. Both matter and space are moving, and we harness energy by de-acceleration. Like placing your hand outside a moving car. A magnet is brake. I don't understand the rest of what your saying Gambeir, forgive me.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    Hey man are you sure about that? I think Bruce DePalma's N machine and Adam Trombly's Uni-polar motor have co-rotating disk and magnets. They found that they could produce energy out by attaching the magnets to the disc. In fact I was under the impression if you spin a magnet you see power out, and get low potential and sizable current between the center and the circumference.

https://www.brucedepalma.com/
    Thanks for correcting me landtan!

Yes, my bad on that one ...sorry about that guys!

Sure we do get power out by spinning both, disc and magnets.

The N Machine is the perfect example!

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-24-2018, 11:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    That's probably all wrong Ufopoltics. I have to think about this for a while. Right now I'm thinking this;

The implication of a magnet is that the so-called counter-space, which is in reality all the non-uniform electric and magnetic energy of Universe, is made to slow by passing through a crystalline pattern, as a magnet is exactly such an organized crystalline formation. This slowing of what is otherwise a field of energy moving at billions of times the speed of light then allows a natural action to take place upon the surrounding dielectric subatomic fields of matter. Not sure if that makes sense because it's late and I need to go to bed but maybe you get the gist.

Since all matter is dielectric to some degree a slowed counter spacial energy field allows greater influence upon the dielectric properties of whatever matter it is acting upon. Since counter space is a mass of non-uniform electric energy there are no formal polarized fields, and matter being dielectric is therefore encased in a field which it cannot adjust to equalize with because it is polarized and can only shift from one side to the other, and which is constantly encountering a repelling action due to the disorganized incoherent field of counterspace and which is in reality moving at billions of times faster than the speed of electricity.

That would seem to say that any mass with dielectric property will be pushed, or pressured inwards, because the non-uniform energy coming out of a magnet surrounds the mass/subatomic fields which are polarized, whereas counter space is a non-polarized incoherent field moving at speeds which no dielectric possessing mass can ever equalize with since the reaction time is well beyond the speed of electricity. Mass can only adjust to counter space unless or until it does itself become an incoherent non-dielectric form of energy.

This says that mass with a polarized dielectric field will be forced inwards upon itself by an organized uniform magnetic field because the magnetic field is in reality producing an unorganized incoherent electrical field around a coherent electric field, which would seem to say that a coherent electric field is by nature one of a dielectric properties. So mass in our space is one consisting of an organized coherent electrical field that cannot equalize with the non-uniform counter spacial energy field due to the speed of the counterspacial field, so it is compressed inwards as it's pressured by all sides with unequal charges due to the fact that they are coming upon the organized dielectric mass so fast that the speed of electrical exchange cannot match the requirement to become one with this moving energy field.

So any organized magnetic field will or should produce such a reaction in a dielectric if the matter of dielectrical mass is itself inside an incoherent disorganized electrical field.

A little hard to follow and maybe I can state it more clearly later, but to me the Alexey is seemingly creating a gravitational field inside an artificial bubble. I'm beginning to see what Bugsfly is talking about when he speaks about grinding mill stones because you have to create this incoherent electrical field and still have a kind of organized uniform magnetic field to create the effect. The problem is the Alexey is creating this non-uniform electrical field using the same dielectric plate that is likely to be creating an inwards gravitational pressure field. How to work around this is probably the next step.

So there is this pressure like element to the way our surrounding unrecognized disorganized non-uniform counter spacial field influences matter, and the way it goes about doing that drives all matter towards itself so that in an organized magnetic field the core of the flux is a dielectric which is therefore matter as all matter is dielectric. Ok, starting to babble worse than usual it's off to bed now.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 10-24-2018, 08:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Now, getting back to Alexey's Device...

Now on Alexey's Device, he makes the Electric Field(s) to spin guided/driven by the spinning magnets mounted on disc(s).

And like Bugfly has said, as Gambeir...when we have two opposite Fields sandwiched by a Main Static Input, as is the Center Disc connected to the AC HV Tesla Coil...then we are creating a sort of "invoke" to form a Counterspace right at that very center.
    Yes, observe my art work for details, but there is no Bloch Wall, there is only the point of pressure where all matter is pushed. It's pushed there because it is annoyingly prone to exchanging charges with others of its' own kind, which then constantly results in an unbalanced state, which is due to all matter being dielectric (one way or another) and which is then why matter exchanges charges as it tries to find an equilibrium with the immediate place it finds itself in, but as this is all a constantly changing state of disorganized electrical charges the end result is that while it trying to balance out and find a steady place to rest it's also being driven by a dielectric reactive process, which is why we have this illusion of a magnetic field as both a solid no moving thingy, and as a fluid moving thingy, because basically it's all of the above.

Problem bolts down to keeping this two opposite electrical spheres balanced out, without canceling each others, nor getting magnetized...if any of this occurs...it will not work...or it will fall down to ground if ever took off.
    You're too distracted to think clearly Ufopolitics: Must have something in the oven.

Now whether or not what you say is true, what is true is that aluminum plate is a dielectric, and consequently unbalanced (charge wise) relative to an in-coherent electrical field brought about by the swilling state induced by the spinning magnets influence upon the electrical charges. Sort of an electric field blender if you will, or as Bugsfly would have it; a mill stone grinding up the charges and spraying them all over the place, but at any rate creating a disorganized non-uniform and incoherent electrical field of jumbled tumbling swirling charges.

Now the aluminum plate is, as I say, a dielectric metal, one of three known metals consisting of aluminum, copper, and bismuth which are also know as the AG metals or antigravity metals. I noted that Ken's toy saucer was made from electrical taped copper sheet. Copper being a metal known for it's reactive qualities to a magnetic field.

I'm not sure right now what is most logically taking place with this HV charged aluminum plate. I have to let the grey cells compute this on their own time and see if they can deliver a reasonable explanation. Sometimes they give stories which seem reasonable but later turn out to be complete fabrications or so it seems, but in any case it's not like intentional lying or anything, it's what I thought the night shift had figured out was right. I should know by now those guys are full of it half the time. Some of you out there might know these same night workers. Mine are a little shady I suspect. So anyways I will have to give it more time.

Any Magnet is a Dipole, a Two Opposite Poles...where at its center there is ALWAYS a Counterspace SINK PLANE...Now, same deal takes place in the center of two opposite Electric Fields...but, once Counterspace is created, it starts "sinking" all the Tesla Coil Energy...so, in order to keep it up...we must keep dialing the higher frequencies, trying to fool counterspace.
    Yes it is as you've said Ufopolitics, it is simply the sinkhole for charged matter, but it's all disorganized, and why there's and upper and lower portion to the magnetic field has to do with the ability of the captured matter to exchange charges with surrounding matter and or the charge state that the matter was first captured by the magnetic field, but a magnetic field is really the result of a surrounding disorganized non-uniform electrical field. All matter has a dielectric quality and so all matter is forever exchanging charges with other matter as it's propelled along by dielectrophoresis.

It's this understanding which is why I'm forever associating a magnet with dielectricity. A magnet is really kind of like some sort of ubber super pumping station where matter/energy is cycled through at some phenomenal rate of speed that it appears to be both a fluid and a solid. One can easily see it either way, but which is doing this because there is an imbalance in the charge field of matter which, depending on the kind of matter, either is or is not more or less likely to retain a steady charge state.

This all pretty much validates the Aether as counterspace comprised of disorganized energetically charged matter moving at billions of times the speed of light and so seemingly not in our reality even though it really is and is all around us all the time creating and destroying and sometimes making gravity in the process.

@Gambeir, did you ever see that video where Ken shows how light sinks, disappear right at the CENTRAL Dielectric Field or Counterspace Plane of his magnet?...if not you should and bring it here (I have no time to search it now)
    Possibly because some comment noted that it looked like this was a black hole, but I too cannot recall which video it was, nevertheless this is logical since light is polarized and so it too should be subject to the same changing states which all other matter is.

Bottom line is...Alexey's Device uses first BOTH Rotating discs with magnets and it works...on his first model...not too good but it does get off ground...but later he uses just ONE DISC, Bottom one with Magnets and it works better...why do you all believe this happens?

Simple. Asymmetries in the spins, can fool better Counterspace (or we could say it does not allow a full growth of counterspace) not allowing to completely sink all Tesla Coil generated energy...

More...Have you realized this whole Device, does not "close circuit" with HV Fields?...there is no close connections at all here...no spark gaps, no arcs...between HV Fields...number one it should not spend ANY ENERGY...since we are not burning nothing...heating nothing, completing any circuits here...so how does it do it?

You have said it before Gambeir...ionizing or any other air compound suitable (IMO, ALL of them)...the Space around the Fields...

Anyways, time is up...

And that was just my opinion about it...(in part)

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
    Time is up; what do mean time is up?
    Surely there's nothing more important than what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 10-24-2018, 05:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    OK, see how offending this is then...
    Snort....

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied
    Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    Hey man are you sure about that? I think Bruce DePalma's N machine and Adam Trombly's Uni-polar motor have co-rotating disk and magnets. They found that they could produce energy out by attaching the magnets to the disc. In fact I was under the impression if you spin a magnet you see power out, and get low potential and sizable current between the center and the circumference.

I am also pretty sure that if you spin the magnet and the disk you get power out, the magnets spinning with the system or not makes no change.
    it is if you spin the disk and the voltage pickups that you get no power out. (I have run this test)

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    And let's remember Faraday Homopolar Generator...:

If we rotate BOTH, Disc and Magnets...we get ZERO, NADA...NO ENERGY OUT

Last edited by ilandtan; 10-24-2018, 03:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    My Opinion about Alexey's Device...

Now, getting back to Alexey's Device...what I believe is taking place:

First, lets realize that no matter how fast we spin those two HV DC Discs...their Electric Fields will NOT SPIN.
    Unless we use Magnetic Fields to drive them (mechanically) into a Spiral, incorporated into a Physical part of the rotating discs, of course.

And let's remember Faraday Homopolar Generator...:

We spin Disc while Magnets are static...we get energy out...but, if we spin magnets while leaving disc static...no energy.

Electric and Magnetic Fields are the same way...independently, no matter if we rotate the magnets (in this specific position as seen above on Faraday's homopolar generator) there would not be current out.

If we rotate BOTH, Disc and Magnets...we get ZERO, NADA...NO ENERGY OUT

Now on Alexey's Device, he makes the Electric Field(s) to spin guided/driven by the spinning magnets mounted on disc(s).

And like Bugfly has said, as Gambeir...when we have two opposite Fields sandwiched by a Main Static Input, as is the Center Disc connected to the AC HV Tesla Coil...then we are creating a sort of "invoke" to form a Counterspace right at that very center.

Problem bolts down to keeping this two opposite electrical spheres balanced out, without canceling each others, nor getting magnetized...if any of this occurs...it will not work...or it will fall down to ground if ever took off.

Any Magnet is a Dipole, a Two Opposite Poles...where at its center there is ALWAYS a Counterspace SINK PLANE...Now, same deal takes place in the center of two opposite Electric Fields...but, once Counterspace is created, it starts "sinking" all the Tesla Coil Energy...so, in order to keep it up...we must keep dialing the higher frequencies, trying to fool counterspace.

@Gambeir, did you ever see that video where Ken shows how light sinks, disappear right at the CENTRAL Dielectric Field or Counterspace Plane of his magnet?...if not you should and bring it here (I have no time to search it now)

Bottom line is...Alexey's Device uses first BOTH Rotating discs with magnets and it works...on his first model...not too good but it does get off ground...but later he uses just ONE DISC, Bottom one with Magnets and it works better...why do you all believe this happens?

Simple. Asymmetries in the spins, can fool better Counterspace (or we could say it does not allow a full growth of counterspace) not allowing to completely sink all Tesla Coil generated energy...

More...Have you realized this whole Device, does not "close circuit" with HV Fields?...there is no close connections at all here...no spark gaps, no arcs...between HV Fields...number one it should not spend ANY ENERGY...since we are not burning nothing...heating nothing, completing any circuits here...so how does it do it?

You have said it before Gambeir...ionizing or any other air compound suitable (IMO, ALL of them)...the Space around the Fields...

Anyways, time is up...

And that was just my opinion about it...(in part)

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-24-2018, 02:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
    ++++
    I would like to add about this Alexey's video
    https://youtu.be/2JrkOfqm6eY?t=1745
    29:05 -
    There we see this picture

Alexis explanation is of course like a crap, don't even mention them.
    Hello Bugfly, and welcome to the Forum!!

Let me say that I agree with you in a 100%...basically about the Geometrical Shapes...but going in detail (specifically) to the main shapes, the "O" and the Spiral.

But look at the shape. These are two toroidal vortexes, and they both rub the central disk....[...]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Something like this above, Bugfly?...

Or like this?

It is geometry, it’s only about geometry...
    But of course and indeed it is ALL about Geometry!!...

Once we get to domain the shapes required to "perturb" Aether or let's say just "the Universe"...we would be able to do whatever we want.

I understand that you are not familiar with Ken Wheeler...and please let me say that it would help you a lot, since you have same views...

Please, if you could, watch the videos below...or could go into my whole video list dedicated to solely to Magnetism as seen by Ken Wheeler...so we could be tuned in the same frequencies.

Below is the first one of the series, so you get a main idea...

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etaYzqtEnDw&t=1080s[/VIDEO]

But here is the main Video I would like you to watch, related to spirals and fully animated by me:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZhETcDHDRY&list=PLDK7GC_dPVji-WQ0UoQGcRuS6tjRw_JPg&index=5[/VIDEO]

Point here is...you are completely right Bugfly...and so, main thing "They" (TPTB or as You call them, "THE ELITE") have tried to take away from us (by misguiding into other interpretations)...is just as simple as an Spiral, a Vortex...plus its Relation to MAGNETISM, ENERGY, ANTIGRAVITY, TIME TRAVEL, MOTION PERPETUALS plus whatever any other Science "TABOO" prohibited by our GLOBAL SCIENCE...that you want to throw in that basket...

Kind Regards

Dosfidaña (Goodbye/Russian)

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-24-2018, 02:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bugfly
    replied
    Well I believe some galactic spirals are visible, but as to whether all of them are visible is doubtful, so I would agree with you on invisible spiral vortex energy fields. Now as to whether they turn or rotate does seem to be a question which I've not found a conclusive answer to either, but I am pretty convinced that our own galaxy, the milky way galaxy, which is a spiral armed galaxy like most are, also does not rotate, or rotates very slowly around the galactic core.

Supposedly it takes and estimated 260 million years for our own solar system to orbit the Milky Way Galaxy, but our own solar system does not stay with a specific arm of the spiral but instead moves independently of these arms, traveling vast voids and also through and between the mass of matter and plasma which form the galactic arms.

Now why you should give a damn takes us directly back to this thread and the Alexey replication thread because nothing is forever. Meaning that "if global warming is real," then it has everything to do with the station of our solar system in relation to the cosmos and it's vast energetic clouds of plasma, referred to in less scary terms as "fluff clouds."

Now don't quote me because I'm flying on memory here, but because we don't have a steering wheel on our Sun our own fate is linked to the blind man at the wheel, and right about now he's steering us in and through what is called a chimney. It's called a chimney because it's a kind of tunnel, so it is a reference to a chimney stack for smoke, and this is because we are going in to another arm of the galaxy which is occupied by a lot of hot gas plasma's. That is to say, we are leaving the relative calm of space between the arms and plowing full steam ahead towards another encounter with the mythical dragon's in the sky which have come down to us in mythological motif's. Right now we have some so called "fluff clouds" on either side. Some several thousands of light years away. I think about 4 thousand light years.

The reason we have so much hidden history has to do with this understanding of being lost in space. Every so few tens of thousands of years we pass through one of these arms and of course there's a price for doing this, but the Sun really doesn't give a damn what we think, nor do our leaders because they is out to save their own skins.

So global warming is real, or could be real, or it could also be engineered, or it could also be a criminal construct. Really it's less important what the truth is once you realize your own butt and basic survival is tied to the blind man at the wheel of our own Star because eventually our solar system will plow through some dense plasma cloud, or titanic asteroid cloud, as was apparently the case when the last ice age ended with a huge ass wizbang bombardment of asteroids that left earth a shattered blasted pitted mess with most of life wiped off the face of earth. This is probably when the DNA evidence shows that humanity survived on the tread of 100 to maybe 1,000 surviving individuals.

Humans have no business being stuck on this planet. To devote our minds and our resources to the insanity of war, of collecting shiny things, and to ignore the reality of this tiny speck of dirt in space is the height of stupidity. Mass extinctions of biblical proportions can come without warning because no one is out there to warn you, and those who could aren't allowed to do so, so once more it's up to us to solve this riddle and to get our species in a position where they at least have potential life boats. Now of course there's way, way, way more to all of this and what I have cobbled together is the result of about 20 years of digging. I wouldn't go running off to find the "official version of your reality unless you really need a safety blanket. The reality is something you have to discover on your own. Nobody is going to tell you the truth. Some will tell you what they think but no one we know has an ARV to go check on the Moon Bases, the Mar's Base, or to fly out in to deep space beyond the protective embryo of our own Star to tell us what lies ahead in the future, but my guess is there is danger ahead and that's why there is a secret civilization, which all can be traced far back to before WWII. In fact some believe, and I don't disagree, that there is a ruling cult which is at least 5,000 years old and possibly more than 12,000 years old. Not only did I myself arrive at the conclusion as many others but it's the same conclusion reached by some of the smartest people I've ever rubbed elbows with or read their own private thoughts or heard their own words. So it's not a wack-0 idea at all. Our survival is up to us and not our leaders. About all they seem useful for is finding ways to kill you and your kids just judging by their war mongering alone.
    If we talk about survival, then why do we need it? Think yourself, around You are such conditions that everything is trying to destroy You. I mean the whole universe and its laws. You can call these laws "God" or whatever. All people grow old, everyone dies, well most of them. Why? Cause they don't know the laws of nature. But they want to know them. What hinders the acquisition of this knowledge? Again the laws of nature! It's a vicious circle. But there is, as you say, those who have this knowledge. Elite! Of course, these are not governments, because they die like sheep and money can not save them. There is someone higher up in the hierarchy. They do not die, they have everything and they maintain such a bestial order on earth. Just imagine for a moment that they manage rebirths. And all people are forever in beastly conditions. You understand this order is maintained? Watch the movie "Jupiter Ascending". And you will understand that the problem is not in survival. The problem is how to die completely and do not appear in this **** any more. Galactic problems have been resolved long ago by this Elite. They are not afraid of any challenges. And you should not be afraid of it. The only thing to be afraid of is maintaining this order. There are only two ways out. Option One. We kill them. The Elite. Option Two. We are destroying everything around, so that there is not even a place where it could all go on.
    We move the economy and destroy everything around. The main thing is not to fight, no wars. Cause a peaceful economic activity will destroy the planet more quickly. It is the best way to do it

Sounds ridiculous?
    Think about it when the next time you get sick, or You will not have enough money for something, or a subpoena comes from some idiot, or the government takes You property or money. This world, its laws, they are unbreakable, and they are like crap. I hope you understand that this is not about the laws of the government, they are just as **** as everything else, but the reason is not in them, the reason is deeper it is in the world itself. We cannot change it, but we can destroy the world, it is really possible. Okay, that was a little Russian style of thinking...

An enlarged Cut from the Ink Ring Photo. Now correct me if I'm mistaken Bugsfly, but the idea I'm getting from you is, say for example in the MAGVID, and it is that this is also what takes place when masses of electrons collide? Is this what you're thinking?

Forget the secondary rings. Look only at the spiral in the center. You see it has a wave-like shape, as if it bends around something. What does it go around? Maybe this red rotating magnet:

Let me explain my position like this... Matter is infinite, there are many levels of organization of matter. But they are all subject to the same laws, the laws are geometric. You just need to find the correct geometric shape. And you can use it at any level of organization of matter, from a galaxy to an atom. Of course, you can invent theories why this is happening. Bring in different entities from ether to parallel space. But that doesn't explain anything. In the end, you just need to find the right shape and that's it. No ethers needed. No parallel spaces needed. Well, something like this...
    Last edited by Bugfly; 10-23-2018, 10:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Well, this is not a simulation. This is computer graphics, yes, but it’s built on measurement data.

This is wrong:

The spiral should stand still.
    These two toroidal vortexes at the intersection of which it appears, so they rotates, the spiral does not rotates.
    The fact is that this spiral does not actually exist, it is the result of the interaction of two toroidal vortices.
    Here is a very interesting experiment:
    https://youtu.be/cOeNxkksruo
    A spiral forms here at the bottom of the bottle.
    You need a substance on which the two toroids interact, and form this spiral.
    In the alexey's device it is the central disk.
    In this case it is the bottom of the bottle...
    I understand what you're saying Bugsfly and you're right in the context of what you're trying to explain, but to make sense of the site and the demonstration let me see if I can explain this link to Kapitza's Spider + Helium + Galactic Rotation so that it makes some sense to you.

Space is primarily composed of helium and hydrogen and by the beginning of the last century that much had been deduced about the composition of outer-space. Helium has qualities which became recognized as exhibiting a super-fluidity capable of permeating all matter. Now, Kaptiza's spider demonstrates that superfluidity found in isotopes of helium and which can act to produce a jet propelled thrust as demonstrated by Kaptiza's spider. This all seems to support the early ideas about the Aether being a sort of fluid which creates pressure and consequently gravity, and it also seemed to explain the shape of galaxies, not all of them but most of them, so a lot of energy was put in to developing helium prior to the Second Global war with the evident hope of producing some sort of gravity control system.

The main thing here which is not explained is that Kapitza's spider is actually immersed in a helium isotope. It's while inside a vat of helium isotope that it begins rotating. That's not explained clearly anywhere really. So the implication is then that somehow Helium III is driven by an unknown energy and which is proven by the Kapitza Spider.

I think now, some 20+ pages in to this Inquiry, that the part of the story involving the development of helium and Kapitza's spider which is significant to us to understand is that, un-officially acknowledged at the time there was a search to unlock the force of gravity, and that whatever produced gravity it was something which seemed to permeate all matter. That is to say, that the people of that epoch of time seemed to have the idea that the Aether was like a fluid of some kind and which helium III specifically seemed be about the closest thing to replicating this undetectable force which could pass through matter.

What this really tells us is that beginning around the late 1800's there was already a drive a to understand gravity, and the reason really seems to have to do with revelations made by discoveries, or deciphered code, mostly contained in religious texts, but also in records stolen from or encoded in artifacts from other civilizations left behind or destroyed by European Conquest in the New World, and which predicted the next coming tangle with the Dragon in the Sky, or in other words with worlds in collision with Star Crap in our way. Lol~

So anyways, just so long as you understand that this material we call outer-space acts like a sort of super-fluid, and that is pretty much the bottom line, but now you also have some kind of idea about where this notion originated of the Aether as a pushing force and as having a of pressure and a superfluid quality to it.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 10-23-2018, 07:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    An enlarged Cut from the Ink Ring Photo. Now correct me if I'm mistaken Bugsfly, but the idea I'm getting from you is, say for example in the MAGVID, and it is that this is also what takes place when masses of electrons collide? Is this what you're thinking?

Last edited by Gambeir; 10-23-2018, 06:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X