X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robur
    replied
    Gone by request
    Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aljhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
    I think it could only exist if Einstein is right and that space can be warped, but what if instead of warped space the truth was that the speed of counter-space is instantaneous? Spooky action at a distance, or just the speed of counter-space? So the Gate might be real, but the warped space isn't, it's just a porthole to instantaneous speed. The warped space idea is probably just another movie prop created to lend support Einsteinian Physics and to keep us all bamboozled; that's what I think.

PS: They tell us things and so what is that Star Gate depicted as being on the inside? It's a fluid isn't it? Can it all be so accidental?
    "Super-fluid cavitation hammer", "Rede October - sub" or ΔP are AV propulsion modes in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:L...not-small).png

Al

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
    What about?

Al
    I think it could only exist if Einstein is right and that space can be warped, but what if instead of warped space the truth was that the speed of counter-space is instantaneous? Spooky action at a distance, or just the speed of counter-space? So the Gate might be real, but the warped space isn't, it's just a porthole to instantaneous speed. The warped space idea is probably just another movie prop created to lend support to Einsteinian Physics and to keep us all bamboozled; that's what I think.

PS: They tell us things and so what is that Star Gate depicted as being on the inside? It's a fluid isn't it? Can it all be so accidental?
    Last edited by Gambeir; 06-16-2019, 04:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    See, if gravity is really just incoherent magnetism, then all you need to counter that is another incoherent field, either surrounding yourself or at least very near to you, which in the later case could be called a false mass, and so long as you were close enough then your body or machine would be attracted to that false mass which is, in reality, an incoherent field the same as which magnetism is formed out of. Now as long as you understand that concept, then the idea of developing another incoherent energy field out of a magnetic field seems possible, and a magnetic field is a coherent field of counter-space, and so then anti-gravity becomes somewhat simple to understand in principle.

To achieve this goal you would probably first create a strong magnetic field, and afterwards you would then pass the magnetic field back through something which scattered it into incoherence, after all, a magnetic field is nothing more than a coherent mass of counter-space.

Now I've re-thunk how the ARV process works as a result of these musing, and I think I misunderstood what the Aluminum plate was designed to do, and which isn't to assist the bloch wall as an accretion disk, but rather to impede the magnetic field from being taken back in along that plane. So it's the opposite from what one might think. The whole idea is to cycle the magnetic field without having a central accretion disk, with a magnetic field going out the bottom where it's scattered back to in-coherence, and then the incoherent field is carried back over to envelope the machine in an incoherent mass of counter-space, whereupon this incoherent field is once more taken back in on the top and cycled to create a bubble or altered medium in which the machine itself resides.

Remember, the whole raison d'ętre behind a magnet is to make coherent counter-space, so that a magnetic field exists, and yet to create an artificial mass, or to alter the local medium you want to create an artificial incoherent field. Somewhat counter intuitively you want to create a powerful magnetic field only to re-purpose it by breaking it back down in to incoherence. Now naturally you want that field to be like a kind of frozen counter-space, or a bubble of counter-space cycling round the machine: How to do that?

Well I think there's a way to accomplish that by using a powerful magnet in the center column, and the magnetic field is sent out the bottom and passing through these quartz barriers, and which scatter the magnetic field into incoherence. Then the area where the so-called bloch wall would be has this aluminum disk so that the accretion plane of the magnetic field is interfered with because we know that aluminum/copper repel a moving magnetic field. This would tend to prevent any uptake of the now incoherent magnetic field along the bloch wall, and thereby the incoherent field would tend to flow up around the vehicle to be taken back in once more in the top of the center column.

Hope that makes sense to you. This idea is then a precise description of what the South African Ufonauts seeking water described about how their UFO worked: " as soon as it's leaving it's entering."
    Story is on page 14 of the ARV thread.
    An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

I think the idea is fundamentally simple: A powerful magnet is needed to create a disorganized bubble of counter-space because that's all a magnetic field is created out of anyways. Then that bubble has to be retained and not allowed to just immediately move away, and so it's possible that you want to attach a charge, probably DC to the field so that it flows to the poles of the magnet. Understand?

See in the Alexey Device we don't have a central magnet but we do have this AC incoherent energy field that's being pulsed, and which is awkwardly flowing since it really wants to move to the center because of the Z-pinch effect of HV charges, so it's forced to move in the opposite direction outwards because the magnets are the engines which organize incoherent energy so that's where the energy from the AC plate has to move to. All those spinning magnets are each creating a moving little disorganized bubble of counter space spinning round and round. So it's may not be the best design but it is a workable design.

The whole trick is to first create a powerful magnetic field, then to break it back down into counter-space once more so that you have a cloud of counter-space, and finally to keep that cloud attached to your machine.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 01-07-2019, 10:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sinergicus
    replied
    nice effect on tesla slayer circuit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BL6-2DOn_8

Leave a comment:

• aljhoa
    replied
    What about?

Al

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    The establishment always maximizes it's successes and minimize it's failures.

Quantum electrodynamics is a dubious proposition because spectral evidence is not science. One could more convincingly argue that an invisible hyper-velocity energy field is responsible for seemingly mystical physical alterations in our own energy field: The aether is ΔP super-fluid, but to recognize that means there's no such thing as virtual quantum anything, and rather that the truth is the existence of an unrecognized, unexplored, and officially denied energy field.

The Alexey device must be connecting with the superfluidity of counter-space, or else it has to be creating a so-called false mass, or creating a magnetic field capable of repelling itself from the Earths' gravitational field which would seem to indicate a possible creation of room temp super conduction, but it seems to me that it has to be one of the three or a combination thereof. It's this possible connection with counter-space that makes me think of holes, but the hole isn't in counter-space, rather the hole is a hole connecting to counter-space and superfluidity of that energy field. So the Nobel Laureate has stated it in reverse and which frankly is exactly what I've come to expect out of the officially approved educators.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 01-07-2019, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aljhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    was this post
    If there was a "hole/void" in the super-fluid/aether,
    you would not be "flying" approximately 600 miles per second.

Al

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied
    Originally posted by robur View Post
    Where did you see a hole in Aether in the first place?
    was this post
    or a void/bubble creating ΔP super-fluid

Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics, endowed chair in physics, Stanford University, had this to say about ether in contemporary theoretical physics:
    "…studies of radioactivity began showing that the empty vacuum of space had spectroscopic structure similar to that of ordinary quantum solids and fluids. Subsequent studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a part. The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this because it is taboo."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_theories

Al

Leave a comment:

• robur
    replied
    Where did you see a hole in Aether in the first place?

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied
    Pray for the day they face a firing squad for crimes against humanity is all I can say.
    the last thing the control grid wants to do is to put me on the other side while annoyed with them.
    would think it is about the same way the other way around.
    just for a moment, really think about what is possible.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    seems to me that we are in the middle of terminology hell
    I have tried to clear up the meanings of the words, but Wheeler refused to answer me as far as definitions...
    (in my opinion, a book without defining special terms is written in code, one that may never be decoded)
    so we are left with his references to tesla and others in that thought line.
    if that is true, then counterspace is a field format that would otherwise be a particle of some sort, but the fields are not strong enough to actually manifest in this reality.

a void in the aether would be something else entirely
    Yea, well it going to take time to get this assimilated and right now we have active aggressive counter measures trying to keep people in the dark. It's like Tesla, we all know Tesla but google likes to pretend that it's either Elon Musk or a car, so that's the kind of communist corporatism that we are living with right now. Pray for the day they face a firing squad for crimes against humanity is all I can say.

Anyways there's no hole in the Aether, it's more like connecting to the Aether by artificially tearing/peeling away the electro-magnetic forces which perturb the Aether. At least that's the way I'm seeing this right now.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied

Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics, endowed chair in physics, Stanford University, had this to say about ether in contemporary theoretical physics:
    "…studies of radioactivity began showing that the empty vacuum of space had spectroscopic structure similar to that of ordinary quantum solids and fluids. Subsequent studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a part. The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this because it is taboo."

Al
    Yes, that is how I'm seeing it but I hate to agree at all with the analogy due to comparison to the Aether being like glass when the only quality it shares with glass is an invisibility.

Now from what I've observed, and from what I can remember, the UFO flying Block Building had dull glowing circular lights on the bottom which were very large in diameter, and appeared to have concentric ring patterns, like maybe 4 concentric rings of pale yellow color. What it reminded me of was atmospheric plasma actuators (Glow Discharge Panels).
    How to build your Glow Discharge Plasma Panel

However, considering materials which might be exposed to UV radiation, such as aluminum in the Alexey Device, then a fluorescence otherwise invisible to the naked eye does occur when the radiation is exposed to ultraviolet light, and thus a fluorescence of color becomes visible to the naked eye. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluorescence

Considering the array of lights displayed by UFO's this is maybe something to consider which appears to be related to a great deal of inquiry in to so called Electroluminescent materials: All this quantum nonsense is making people forget common sense. All kinds of natural phenomena exhibit what might otherwise be mistaken for quantum light effects. So before anyone goes leaping after these catch word explanations like quantum this or that think twice because the odds of that being correct are astronomically high given the known probably that an down to earth explanation probably already exists.

Example: Optoelectronic materials
    Electroluminescent materials: Metal complexes of 8-hydroxyquinoline
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...64127518305033

Fran De Aquino has shown weight loss with UV radiation involving aluminum foil and black light and has talked about "bubbles of localized space-time" that can exist in variance to the surrounding fields, but the problem with Aquino's work is it's all Einsteinian based and really if you take what he says and just apply Wheelerism instead what you're really talking about here is an altered local medium which obviously would be a sort of bubble. Any how I didn't observe any time variant problems with the Alexey so that seems to indicate something right there.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 01-05-2019, 10:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied
    seems to me that we are in the middle of terminology hell
    I have tried to clear up the meanings of the words, but Wheeler refused to answer me as far as definitions...
    (in my opinion, a book without defining special terms is written in code, one that may never be decoded)
    so we are left with his references to tesla and others in that thought line.
    if that is true, then counterspace is a field format that would otherwise be a particle of some sort, but the fields are not strong enough to actually manifest in this reality.

a void in the aether would be something else entirely

Leave a comment:

• aljhoa
    replied
    If you use the rising bubble analogy as porthole to envision the cause and effect, then what might be happening is a tearing away, or peeling back of what I can only describe as interference of disorganized energies found in disorganized matter, so that the center aligns with counter-space, more akin to how a magnets crystals are aligned, creating a more direct connection to counter-space as well as removing weight: Maybe exposure might be a better way of seeing it. If that's the case then the faster you can accomplish this peeling the more powerful the effect should be.

Actually Bugsfly has suggested this by stating that in the Alexey Device it's the spinning magnets which prevent the shrinking from injected HF/HV energy via the Tesla Coil (Z-Pinch Effect). I would say that from what we have so far this is a reasonable idea that makes a lot of sense.

Al

Leave a comment:

Working...
X