X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by destinodas1320 View Post
    From Gambeir: "Replicating the machine is not easy. If it were we would have several working right now. I'm sure that many people would love to try but it seems the Tesla Coil is a hurdle not easily overcome. I know that I cannot try a replication until I make one and right now that's not happening"

Dude, if you think, making a Tesla coil is too complicated, then you're in the wrong forum !!
    What a total joke!! you talk mad **** to me for showing you that Alexey is a fraud, and profess that you know sooooo much more than me, yet you are incapable of some of the most rudimentary basics, and declare one of the simplest of things to be "too difficult" for you!
    There are about 50 different videos of 10 year olds building Tesla coils available on youtube for you, oh wise, accomplished one!

Here's another great video of a Russian proving too you how basic and ridiculously easy it is to "make things fly" on youtube, watch him 'levitate' his flipflop as he mocks the ignorance of people like you who literally will believe anything they see on the internet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Wr1keaWiw&t=449s

I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona I'll sell ya for a good price!
    Can some of you people out there please send a message to the Admin about this person. He has made six posts since coming here to Energetic Forums, five of them aimed at harassing and destroying the discussion in this thread, and one aimed at the Alexey Thread with the same intent. We need to get him banned and off the board. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 02-01-2019, 01:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• destinodas1320
    replied
    The Russians are laughing at you!!

From Gambeir: "Replicating the machine is not easy. If it were we would have several working right now. I'm sure that many people would love to try but it seems the Tesla Coil is a hurdle not easily overcome. I know that I cannot try a replication until I make one and right now that's not happening"

Dude, if you think, making a Tesla coil is too complicated, then you're in the wrong forum !!
    What a total joke!! you talk mad **** to me for showing you that Alexey is a fraud, and profess that you know sooooo much more than me, yet you are incapable of some of the most rudimentary basics, and declare one of the simplest of things to be "too difficult" for you!
    There are about 50 different videos of 10 year olds building Tesla coils available on youtube for you, oh wise, accomplished one!

Here's another great video of a Russian proving too you how basic and ridiculously easy it is to "make things fly" on youtube, watch him 'levitate' his flipflop as he mocks the ignorance of people like you who literally will believe anything they see on the internet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Wr1keaWiw&t=449s

I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona I'll sell ya for a good price!

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by swallabat View Post
    If you were to ask me, (which you didn't so, admittedly, I might be speaking out of turn), it's not "real" until someone makes the hardware that shows the principle in action...
    Well there's nothing wrong with you having your own opinion. That's not the issue. Insisting on fraud where none is visible is quite another thing, and I just don't see any evidence in the video or frame captures which are conclusive evidence that the Alexey is a fraud. In addition, just because you can fake a video does not mean the video in question is also a fake. That's some screwed up logic right out of Army Counter Intel.

Replicating the machine is not easy. If it were we would have several working right now. I'm sure that many people would love to try but it seems the Tesla Coil is a hurdle not easily overcome. I know that I cannot try a replication until I make one and right now that's not happening. Thus, my intent was to try to reason out how the Alexey might actually be real and how it's working so that an alternative route might be found which doesn't require a Tesla Coil or at lest allows for an more conventional route. I think I was beginning to get a handle on that when my body suddenly decided that it was going to go on vacation and take me with it, and then all the rest of the previous posts have steered off into the weeds. Can't decide if I want to bother trying to talk about any of this any longer as it seems rather unappreciated. In addition, there seems to be almost no evident effort being made to understand the concepts being laid out by Ken in his video's, and those concepts are almost certain to be underpinning how this machine would work if it does work.

Even if the Alexey is shown to be a fraud or is found to be unworkable, you have to consider that more could be going on behind the scene's with the release of this video. Think Geopolitics and think about the powers here in the West that have been yanking on the Bear's tail. The timing here is probably not accidental. In a sense it would say that if this were a covert message, then likely the video wouldn't have all the right information, that it would be seen as a fraud by some old huckster living in the woods of Russia, but to others it is a targeted video to be seen for what it was intended to say. Remember this is video which portends to show true anti-gravity; it's going to be noticed and it would have some elements in it, enough to let the PTB here in the West know the video was a warning, a threat, it would be a way of saying back off or else we will reveal the secret of secrets: Understand?

I wouldn't be jumping to simple minded conclusions about the whole of this given the insane drive of the deep state billionaire network to start another Global War with the Russians. That's all we've been hearing for the last two or three years now is Russia this and Russia that. Look at the timing of these video's as having a wider intent than just the narrow idea that it's probably just some old huckster messing around on Youtube trying to scam a few rubles. To threaten the PTB here means revealing secrets, and this secret is one they are hinging their break away civilization on, so if there's one secret they really wouldn't want shown it's this one. Yet if you were to reveal this secret then how would you do that for maximum effect? You have to show it to the Western Population in such a way that they could replicate it in some primitive form. So I don't know if it's real, I think it is, I think I can explain it, and if not then it's been at least helpful to me personally and I imagine others as well.

I don't have any problem with anyone having their own opinion or believing the Alexey device is a fraud. Just don't be coming to me with supposed proofs and jumping up an down demanding I agree and wanting me to stop looking at the machine as a possible real machine. I already think there's enough in it that I can make sense of it, at least to some degree, and that's why I keep telling people to watch Ken's video's.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 01-29-2019, 04:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    I think that I found it
    Saucer Propulsion
    edit:
    might have been this one
    ARV UFO
    Shoot, almost missed your post. Had a lot going on and then of course these hijacking attempts has been wasting loads of time. Just sent a message to the Admin about the problem since I can't personally delete or block a poster. Which is the problem with scribbling on someone else's website. Anyways, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• destinodas1320
    replied
    Where have all the scientists gone??

Originally posted by Gambeir
    Get off my thread. Take your claims to someone dumb enough to take them seriously.
    Pretty sad dude, you really are so committed to your ego that you would rather fight new information then critically analyze it with a scientists mind. Weird cause early on in this thread you admitted that it could be a hoax and that you would eat crow if it was, here I am proving to you that it is, and you just want to insult me, rather than own your mistakes and move on.
    I'm not saying you should stop the research, you have been putting allot of good stuff out there, but Alexey is a scammer supreme, and he's actually laughing at you!

Here's another Russian who is laughing hard at you and anyone that believes Alexey, in this video he shows you and any other numskulls out there how ridiculously easy it is to fake something like this and how Alexey did it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk7cZ6BcL6Y&t=633s

Get off your high horse, man!

Again if there is anyone out there who has spent the 200$ in parts and 3 days of assembly and testing, I would be humble enough to admit that I was wrong... it still would not explain why Alexey faked at least two of his videos, which is completely provable.
    Last edited by destinodas1320; 01-29-2019, 07:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• destinodas1320
    replied
    Pointless to talk to those who "know everything"

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
    Setting aside your paranoia about the video's, which is of no interest since I've already denied your assertions as false in my view, then what else is there for you to bring to this table if not then to understand the machine and to use what you do know for the betterment of all? There used to be a time when being a scientist meant trying to understand the unexplained. Today the definition seems to be if what you're seeing doesn't fit with the required explanation then it has to be either a delusion or a fraud. All you've shown me is the same claims of fraud and denials of reality that are rampant in virtually all educated idiots: Where's the part about how it might actually be real and how it could possibly work?

All you have to do to understand the machine has been outlined already in this thread, but all I see coming from you is a complete denial of the proposed solution, and probably because such a solution does invalidate most of what you think you know, but it is of no concern to me or anyone else if the provided solution/explanation doesn't fit with the programming you've received just because it fly's in the face of what you think you know: The truth is the truth no matter the vehemence of the denial. I'd advise trying to understand the machine instead of delving into hysterical accusations of deception.

All knowledge is fluid and all you're seeing is something which you cannot explain with the certified tools you've been given, but as shown over and over again, these tools are fundamentally flawed and were known to be flawed by many great minds. That's all Ken Wheeler is telling you and it's all I'm telling you. Now just as with the last person who began trying to tell me how it works, I'll tell you now that I don't care what you think, and the reason is that I've been where you are already and I know your ideas do not work. What's more most of them aren't even logical. BTW, refer to page one of this thread for an introduction to the topic of spinning charged particles, because whatever you think is responsible for weight in a mass is certain to be wrong, of that there can no doubt just based on the little I've already heard so far, and if you actually cared you would have followed this thread enough to know that much is true.

The history of the theory of Aether is evolving in conjunction with new knowledge about the magnetic field. If you don't understand that then you're really just playing with half the deck. There is no way that you can possibly begin to gather a complete picture with such a handicap. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking you know everything, and more importantly stop thinking that what you know is right and correct. I cannot deny what my eye's see before me and all I've done is sought to explain it, but all I get from self proclaimed experts is denials of what I see and accusations of fraud, and ya know that is just a bunch of BS used by any street hood trying to elude the truth. Either start helping to understand or get out of the way but stop impeding. You've said your piece and if that's all you have to contribute then there's nothing more to be said. You believe what you will, it makes no difference to me or the future, what is is what will be.

Ya know I don't want to attack anyone, but why is it that as soon as I begin laying out what I think are the fundamentals to the way these machine work that I suddenly have self proclaimed experts coming out of the woodwork, and all of them trying to tell me how it has to be, what I need, what the machine has to have, or denying in whole what is almost certainly nothing more than a simple video made by an old man? Alexey is an old man, just like me, and he's not concerned with the absurd bleating of others imaginary fishing lines or whatever else can be dreamed up to deny what he shows. Honestly the lengths that have been taken to try to paint a picture of fraud where none is visible is just the height of a complete lack of moral integrity. All that old man is doing is giving away his greatest prize in the hopes it will change the world. It's one thing if the machine could not be explained, but the reality is it can be explained, and that's where the problem really lies because if this is real, then what's that say? The Alexey Device threatens the entire system with absolute destruction, but hey they made the choice to go down the path we have been on instead of doing the right thing for all of humanity. We could have had flying cars in the 1960's. We could have had interstellar travel, the earth could have been without any pollution, but no, instead our so called leaders and the elites have chosen to keep that for themselves: They chose the wrong path because the people who made that choice are crooks and murders seeking to make themselves the absolute rulers. There's going to be a steep price for this deception, not just to those whom are responsible, but to all of us. Nevertheless, the longer this technology is denied the greater the cost will be.

Only a fool would fight to keep this technology secret and in the hands of the people who right now do have it. This technology invalidates all other weapons, all transportation, all ideas about space travel, time & distance, it is capable of near God like transformation to our world and it can be used like all technology either way. The suppression of how these machines work is the greatest crime ever committed. Further, there is absolutely no doubt that the power of these machines has already been used to do the most evil and vile deeds for personal and political reasons. This has always been the case when the elite rule because they can only rule with terror which is what is called tyranny, something we are awash in right now, and when the few possess the tools of war and magic like technology they use them for terror, and they use them for their own personal ends and vindictiveness. Hiding behind the excuse of national security those in power have exploited weapons and technology for their own personal profit. For that reason's alone the denial of these machines, of how they work, has to be a priority for the people whom have control over them. These are the few whom are responsible for treason's, thefts, abductions, and murders that are passed off as phenomena, the unexplained, or aliens, but never because there might be a more logical and simple truth underlying these crimes.

I am appalled by what I see as active attempts by what seems like an army of unethical madmen bent on suppressing both the technology and the truth of what that technology has been used for. For those reasons every single person has a steak in understanding these machines and in liberating the repressed knowledge which makes them possible. If you doubt any of this it is probably because you're an American, oblivious to the reality known by billions elsewhere across the globe; from Argentina to China everything I've said above is known from experience and often that experience is first hand experience. We are fools for trusting that political stooges and their billionaire owners have not already abused their power and and access to this tool. Allowing the delusion that the technology needed to make anti-gravity real is beyond human comprehension continues to create global suffering and planetary wide destruction while threatening all of us and the futures of our own children.

Gambeir, I'm pretty sure you were mostly talking to yourself in your long winded diatribe, here is the best quote of your last rant "Do yourself a favor and stop thinking you know everything, and more importantly stop thinking that what you know is right and correct"... I'm 100% positive you were subconsciously talking to yourself!

YOU are the one not observing the scientific principals here. Before you can move onto theories of how it can work you MUST eliminate all variables, which you have refused to do.
    The theory and everything you and all have put out, is very accurate to the physics of electrogravitic craft. but Alexey is a total scammer. Period. and his extremely poorly done youtube video is 100% proof!
    right at the 2:56 mark anyone who has eyes that see can observe a line on the pillar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg&t=168s
    If that wasn't enough, watching the shadow movements on this video ( what is he even doing on that side of the room when there aren't even any controls there?) is then all the proof needed that makes this a hoax. You denying it, destroys your credibility as someone interested in science, and renders you as someone only interested in his own investment into this story and your own ego as being someone who 'knows everything'. It makes you look bad, bro, and everyone else who will believe anything without asking serious questions.

I challenge everyone else on this thread to watch that video and not see the obvious fishing line, and correlating body movement of the shadow.
    I have attached a screen shot, and anyone with eyes can see a faint fishing line on that pillar, and it is 100% obvious when its moving.Alexey fishing line.PNG

Alexey fishing line.PNG

This device should take anyone a matter of 3 days to fully assemble and test. This forum has been around for months. not one replication. Prove me wrong. Even if someone did make it fly, it still doesn't change the fact the Alexey faked at least 2 of his videos, with the one I posted being the most obvious. Why on earth would he fake anything if this is truly legit!!?

Leave a comment:

• swallabat
    replied
    If you were to ask me, (which you didn't so, admittedly, I might be speaking out of turn), it's not "real" until someone makes the hardware that shows the principle in action...

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Sinergicus, thanks for posting this patent find right after my last rant. I'm scanning over it now.

Leave a comment:

• sinergicus
    replied
    a very long and interesting patent I found...maybe will be an object for near future experiments :

The present invention relates to a new form of aerial,
    terrestrial, underwater or space propulsion, achieved
    through the manipulation (or engineering) of the vacuum
    with the proper electromagnetic interactions. This vacuum
    manipulation will allow the use of a new form of
    propulsion, and has applications in energy production and
    on the change of the time decay of radioactive elements. In
    order to better understand the workings of this invention,
    we will first supply the underlying theory that made
    possible this innovation.

Figure 4.b) depicts a side view of the magnet arrangement
    trough vertical line BB shown in figure 4.a) . If a coil 14
    is wrapped around the magnet setup 15 (surrounding each
    magnet, the magnet setup or a few of the magnets), then the
    changing magnetic fields generated can be greatly
    increased, by exciting the coils with changing
    (oscillating, pulsing or any shape) electromagnetic signals. This will augment the magnetic vector potential
    strength of the opposing fields and consequently increase
    the vacuum stress that will induce strong antigravity
    forces (F) on nearby masses (figure 4.c)).

A setup like this could be used for propulsion with any
    number of units disposed around the periphery of the craft
    in order to generate directional forces. This setup is auto
    propelled because of its asymmetry of mass. Since there is
    more mass to one side (the unopposed magnet), it will be
    repelled from the higher vacuum stress zone. Bushman says
    that when the magnet arrangement is excited by a coil at
    ultraviolet frequencies it generates alternating magnetic
    fields with the equivalent strength of an electromagnetic
    pulse capable to destroy electronic components in a radius
    of several miles. The intensity of the generated magnetic
    field oscillations will increase with the frequency applied....

https://patentimages.storage.googlea...10151161A2.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    It's easy to assume you know who you are talking to, and that somehow you have a greater grasp of the physics involved than I do. Trust me, that you are 100% wrong about your assumptions about me. These physics are literally my day job!

Look again, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg&t=197s you will see a line in front of the white pillar in between the big blue painting on the left and the smaller one on the right, at exact 2:57 a line appears and disappears, in direct relation to the "flight path" of the device.
    Also at the 2:46 mark you see his shadow suddenly appear on the left, seemingly as though you aren't supposed to notice him there. watch the movements of the shadow, it directly correlates to the movements of the device. Once the device is placed on the ground you can immediately see the shadow of his arms moving down. What business does he even have over in that part of the room while it's running, considering there are no motor controllers or circuitry located in that vicinity. We watch him plug in the only 3 components at the beginning and if you follow the wires they are all located on the right of the room, not the left.

This video is 100% fake.

Like I said before I cannot yet explain the outdoor video, other than It could possibly be a drone that is placed in the frame. considering that the video is not continuous and is chopped up in the edit there is no way anyone can guarantee that the device at the beginning and end ( when it is on the ground) is the same as the device in flight. A simple sound edit would take out the noise of a drone, and the bad lighting would be easy enough to conceal the drone itself.

again in this video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI&t=8s
    right at the 22:22 mark, look at the corner of the room, the dark line of the corner of the blue wall fades in and out, also synched up with the movement of the device. Why does he seem to strain to get the ring over the device? He clearly lifts up one foot, seemingly reaching around something, why does he not just wave his hands directly above it as he did in the outdoor video? that ring he used clearly has a break in it and it would definitely be possible to simply disconnect off camera.

The physics of rotating charged bodies producing counterbary/ gravitational effects is definitely real, Like Podkletnov for example, but I firmly believe this guy is not.
    Keep researching, and dropping the physics, but don't rely on some unavailable dubious guy on the internet to do the work for you
    Setting aside your paranoia about the video's, which is of no interest since I've already denied your assertions as false in my view, then what else is there for you to bring to this table if not then to understand the machine and to use what you do know for the betterment of all? There used to be a time when being a scientist meant trying to understand the unexplained. Today the definition seems to be if what you're seeing doesn't fit with the required explanation then it has to be either a delusion or a fraud. All you've shown me is the same claims of fraud and denials of reality that are rampant in virtually all educated idiots: Where's the part about how it might actually be real and how it could possibly work?

All you have to do to understand the machine has been outlined already in this thread, but all I see coming from you is a complete denial of the proposed solution, and probably because such a solution does invalidate most of what you think you know, but it is of no concern to me or anyone else if the provided solution/explanation doesn't fit with the programming you've received just because it fly's in the face of what you think you know: The truth is the truth no matter the vehemence of the denial. I'd advise trying to understand the machine instead of delving into hysterical accusations of deception.

All knowledge is fluid and all you're seeing is something which you cannot explain with the certified tools you've been given, but as shown over and over again, these tools are fundamentally flawed and were known to be flawed by many great minds. That's all Ken Wheeler is telling you and it's all I'm telling you. Now just as with the last person who began trying to tell me how it works, I'll tell you now that I don't care what you think, and the reason is that I've been where you are already and I know your ideas do not work. What's more most of them aren't even logical. BTW, refer to page one of this thread for an introduction to the topic of spinning charged particles, because whatever you think is responsible for weight in a mass is certain to be wrong, of that there can no doubt just based on the little I've already heard so far, and if you actually cared you would have followed this thread enough to know that much is true.

The history of the theory of Aether is evolving in conjunction with new knowledge about the magnetic field. If you don't understand that then you're really just playing with half the deck. There is no way that you can possibly begin to gather a complete picture with such a handicap. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking you know everything, and more importantly stop thinking that what you know is right and correct. I cannot deny what my eye's see before me and all I've done is sought to explain it, but all I get from self proclaimed experts is denials of what I see and accusations of fraud, and ya know that is just a bunch of BS used by any street hood trying to elude the truth. Either start helping to understand or get out of the way but stop impeding. You've said your piece and if that's all you have to contribute then there's nothing more to be said. You believe what you will, it makes no difference to me or the future, what is is what will be.

Ya know I don't want to attack anyone, but why is it that as soon as I begin laying out what I think are the fundamentals to the way these machine work that I suddenly have self proclaimed experts coming out of the woodwork, and all of them trying to tell me how it has to be, what I need, what the machine has to have, or denying in whole what is almost certainly nothing more than a simple video made by an old man? Alexey is an old man, just like me, and he's not concerned with the absurd bleating of others imaginary fishing lines or whatever else can be dreamed up to deny what he shows. Honestly the lengths that have been taken to try to paint a picture of fraud where none is visible is just the height of a complete lack of moral integrity. All that old man is doing is giving away his greatest prize in the hopes it will change the world. It's one thing if the machine could not be explained, but the reality is it can be explained, and that's where the problem really lies because if this is real, then what's that say? The Alexey Device threatens the entire system with absolute destruction, but hey they made the choice to go down the path we have been on instead of doing the right thing for all of humanity. We could have had flying cars in the 1960's. We could have had interstellar travel, the earth could have been without any pollution, but no, instead our so called leaders and the elites have chosen to keep that for themselves: They chose the wrong path because the people who made that choice are crooks and murders seeking to make themselves the absolute rulers. There's going to be a steep price for this deception, not just to those whom are responsible, but to all of us. Nevertheless, the longer this technology is denied the greater the cost will be.

Only a fool would fight to keep this technology secret and in the hands of the people who right now do have it. This technology invalidates all other weapons, all transportation, all ideas about space travel, time & distance, it is capable of near God like transformation to our world and it can be used like all technology either way. The suppression of how these machines work is the greatest crime ever committed. Further, there is absolutely no doubt that the power of these machines has already been used to do the most evil and vile deeds for personal and political reasons. This has always been the case when the elite rule because they can only rule with terror which is what is called tyranny, something we are awash in right now, and when the few possess the tools of war and magic like technology they use them for terror, and they use them for their own personal ends and vindictiveness. Hiding behind the excuse of national security those in power have exploited weapons and technology for their own personal profit. For that reason's alone the denial of these machines, of how they work, has to be a priority for the people whom have control over them. These are the few whom are responsible for treason's, thefts, abductions, and murders that are passed off as phenomena, the unexplained, or aliens, but never because there might be a more logical and simple truth underlying these crimes.

I am appalled by what I see as active attempts by what seems like an army of unethical madmen bent on suppressing both the technology and the truth of what that technology has been used for. For those reasons every single person has a steak in understanding these machines and in liberating the repressed knowledge which makes them possible. If you doubt any of this it is probably because you're an American, oblivious to the reality known by billions elsewhere across the globe; from Argentina to China everything I've said above is known from experience and often that experience is first hand experience. We are fools for trusting that political stooges and their billionaire owners have not already abused their power and and access to this tool. Allowing the delusion that the technology needed to make anti-gravity real is beyond human comprehension continues to create global suffering and planetary wide destruction while threatening all of us and the futures of our own children.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 01-25-2019, 03:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• destinodas1320
    replied
    Any time you cannot explain what you're seeing then you have to suspect fraud. On the other hand, if you cannot detect fraud, and if you can explain what you're seeing, then it is highly unlikely that accusations of fraud are truly valid. Most rationale people would see false accusations as red herrings. I think you may just be having a lot of trouble with the ideas presented in this thread and frankly you're now almost grasping at straws. I see none of the supposed evidences you're seeing but again maybe that's because I have a fair idea what the physics are behind the machine. Granted, as I've stated above, this machine is almost accidental in the way it sometimes manages to operate, but the theoretical ideas which explain it's behavior are there for all to find.

The illustrations above are there to help you to gather the gist of what I think is happening, and which also explains why the Alexey is a haphazard affair, but it is a real working machine because it is explainable. To understand the machine requires new learning about old ideas updated with new knowledge and discoveries that have taken place over the last decade. There is no doubt in my mind that this is a real working machine, albeit one which is very probably highly temperamental, prone to work less often than desired and generally needing improvements, but again the machine is explainable even if barely works or worked only once in a blue moon every ten years.

It's easy to assume you know who you are talking to, and that somehow you have a greater grasp of the physics involved than I do. Trust me, that you are 100% wrong about your assumptions about me. These physics are literally my day job!

Look again, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg&t=197s you will see a line in front of the white pillar in between the big blue painting on the left and the smaller one on the right, at exact 2:57 a line appears and disappears, in direct relation to the "flight path" of the device.
    Also at the 2:46 mark you see his shadow suddenly appear on the left, seemingly as though you aren't supposed to notice him there. watch the movements of the shadow, it directly correlates to the movements of the device. Once the device is placed on the ground you can immediately see the shadow of his arms moving down. What business does he even have over in that part of the room while it's running, considering there are no motor controllers or circuitry located in that vicinity. We watch him plug in the only 3 components at the beginning and if you follow the wires they are all located on the right of the room, not the left.

This video is 100% fake.

Like I said before I cannot yet explain the outdoor video, other than It could possibly be a drone that is placed in the frame. considering that the video is not continuous and is chopped up in the edit there is no way anyone can guarantee that the device at the beginning and end ( when it is on the ground) is the same as the device in flight. A simple sound edit would take out the noise of a drone, and the bad lighting would be easy enough to conceal the drone itself.

again in this video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI&t=8s
    right at the 22:22 mark, look at the corner of the room, the dark line of the corner of the blue wall fades in and out, also synched up with the movement of the device. Why does he seem to strain to get the ring over the device? He clearly lifts up one foot, seemingly reaching around something, why does he not just wave his hands directly above it as he did in the outdoor video? that ring he used clearly has a break in it and it would definitely be possible to simply disconnect off camera.

The physics of rotating charged bodies producing counterbary/ gravitational effects is definitely real, Like Podkletnov for example, but I firmly believe this guy is not.
    Keep researching, and dropping the physics, but don't rely on some unavailable dubious guy on the internet to do the work for you

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied
    Hmm....I must have somehow missed that one. If you find or remember where that's brought up drop me a message or whatever.
    I think that I found it
    Saucer Propulsion
    edit:
    might have been this one
    ARV UFO
    Last edited by spacecase0; 01-24-2019, 07:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    It has taken me a long time to break through to the awareness that I now have about the fundamentals which drive these machines. I don't expect that everyone will see these or accept these simply because I do. Nevertheless, eventually these concepts will become common everyday knowledge in due time. The information is now escaped and to be sure there many working on their own designs right now as I type.

As an analogy, if this were say 1918 then the ARV would be a Fokker DVII, and the Alexey would be a boy's homemade rubber powered model of the same plane designed from news paper images of the vaunted German Aircraft. No matter how poorly that model may or may not fly, the underlying concepts are there in the model airplane for flight.

For me, the most important ideas underlying the operation of these machines has to do with understanding what the Aether is and what it does and does not do. Once you understand this then the idea I've presented above about a machine using a core magnet of very high power begins to make sense because that magnetic field produced by the magnet is raw power taken from the vacuum.

Now rather foolishly I stared at the image of the ARV for a number of years trying to make sense of it with conventional ideas. That's not going to work I can assure you. Only when you understand what Ken Wheeler is explaining to you can you begin to understand how these machines work.

With the ARV there are three apparent primary enabling parts to the vehicle. The core magnet, the antiferromagnetic driver, and finally the so called capacitors. The last, the capacitors, are storing energy alright, it's just that the energy they are storing is the energy of counter-space.

The way these machines work is straight forward once you understand the Aether as the causation for phenomena such as gravity. Generally speaking the way these machines work is that a core magnet sucks in the vacuum (counter-space) and then the so-called capacitors convert that organized energy field back to a disorganized state, whereupon the cycling magnetic field produces a self cycling energy field while retaining enough of the re-constituted counter-spacial field so as to create an altered local medium that the machine resides in. Now of course this is a but a thumb nail sketch of what is understood, and so from these basics the management of the counter-spacial field is what follows along with all the mysteries of what it holds.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 01-24-2019, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    damn, I think I spy a line....
    go to 2:56 in this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg

Look at the white pilar above the cabinet right beside the blue painting. watch for a line. I'm pretty positive that is a fishing line.

Also what is dude doing standing up there, left of the camera frame, when there are no wires or motor controllers there to control.

The shadow movements seem to match the flight path.

also it jumps a few frames seconds before that, all the sudden his shadow is of him standing to the left of the frame...

In this video the "flight path" could be explained through gyroscopic inertia building up and tipping the device over:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyDsLVVLKVc

I still can't explain the outdoor video, It could be a camera lighting trick, or a drone. He does edit it from falling to then the focus of the crashed device.

Also in the outdoor video it clearly shows only one wire going to the upper motor and not to the ultrasonic emitter...

in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI
    At 22:20 look at the corner of the blue wall behind the brick mantel and the device. the corner seems to fluctuate even though the camera is stationary, this could be the shadow of the device moving around, but could also be editing. Also at 23:16 why does he seem to be reaching up to get the hoop around the device, why not wave the hoop right over top of the device?
    Also it seems that there is again only one wire going to the upper plate, so only a motor wire or ultrasound, doubtful its both...

I could be hallucinating, but I'm no longer so sure about this.

It would be great if he could get back to me, we have someone in Russia that could go out and see him right away.

Any time you cannot explain what you're seeing then you have to suspect fraud. On the other hand, if you cannot detect fraud, and if you can explain what you're seeing, then it is highly unlikely that accusations of fraud are truly valid. Most rationale people would see false accusations as red herrings. I think you may just be having a lot of trouble with the ideas presented in this thread and frankly you're now almost grasping at straws. I see none of the supposed evidences you're seeing but again maybe that's because I have a fair idea what the physics are behind the machine. Granted, as I've stated above, this machine is almost accidental in the way it sometimes manages to operate, but the theoretical ideas which explain it's behavior are there for all to find.

The illustrations above are there to help you to gather the gist of what I think is happening, and which also explains why the Alexey is a haphazard affair, but it is a real working machine because it is explainable. To understand the machine requires new learning about old ideas updated with new knowledge and discoveries that have taken place over the last decade. There is no doubt in my mind that this is a real working machine, albeit one which is very probably highly temperamental, prone to work less often than desired and generally needing improvements, but again the machine is explainable even if it barely works or work's only once in a blue moon every ten years.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 01-29-2019, 04:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• destinodas1320
    replied
    I may have detected some lines and fancy camera work...

damn, I think I spy a line....
    go to 2:56 in this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg

Look at the white pilar above the cabinet right beside the blue painting. watch for a line. I'm pretty positive that is a fishing line.

Also what is dude doing standing up there, left of the camera frame, when there are no wires or motor controllers there to control.

The shadow movements seem to match the flight path.

also it jumps a few frames seconds before that, all the sudden his shadow is of him standing to the left of the frame...

In this video the "flight path" could be explained through gyroscopic inertia building up and tipping the device over:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyDsLVVLKVc

I still can't explain the outdoor video, It could be a camera lighting trick, or a drone. He does edit it from falling to then the focus of the crashed device.

Also in the outdoor video it clearly shows only one wire going to the upper motor and not to the ultrasonic emitter...

in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI
    At 22:20 look at the corner of the blue wall behind the brick mantel and the device. the corner seems to fluctuate even though the camera is stationary, this could be the shadow of the device moving around, but could also be editing. Also at 23:16 why does he seem to be reaching up to get the hoop around the device, why not wave the hoop right over top of the device?
    Also it seems that there is again only one wire going to the upper plate, so only a motor wire or ultrasound, doubtful its both...

I could be hallucinating, but I'm no longer so sure about this.

It would be great if he could get back to me, we have someone in Russia that could go out and see him right away.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X