Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me? I'm not seeing much evidence for either Suppression or FE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ein~+ein View Post
    Seems we're back to the spherical reasoning again.

FE exists! --> How do you know? --> Because, along with captured aliens and UFOs, it's obviously suppressed. --> How do you know? --> Because the TPTB (which includes FE inventors) prefer to keep us enslaved for their own interests --> How do you know? --> Because FE exists!

Like I said, the omniscience, and omnipotence you people assign to TPTB borders on the religious... and not one link on this thread to an OU device.

your spherical reasoning claim, exists only when you ignore all evidence.....as you continue to do. Do you see why people question your real agenda here? You are ignorant enough to believe, since we ourselves have not mastered the technology any and all supporting evidence is irrelevant?

FE exists! -->
    How do you know? -->
    Because, along with captured aliens and UFOs, it's obviously suppressed. --> How do you know? -->
    Because there are hundreds of high ranking witnesses and video evidence.

(Einstein logic...lets ignore all evidence and get back to religious reasoning semantics.)

You obviously have nothing to contribute to the discussion other than being a doubter and naysayer. What evidence is there that telekinesis exists? The government will not acknowledge it, The media and main stream science ignores it, we have no understanding of it.....yet it exists.

Stick to your circular reasoning nonsense all you want...Unlike you, people here actually observe evidence when they see it. Maybe this isnt the right place for you.
    Last edited by jdodson; 06-29-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ein~+ein
      .... and not one link on this thread to an OU device.
      Did you forget already the link I provided to the NRL research, the "unknown source of energy" device?

Reminder: the abstract by the NRL group for the ICCF18 conference in July, keynote speech:

http://iccf18.research.missouri.edu/...ll_Keynote.pdf

"we must conclude that an UNKNOWN SOURCE OF ENERGY EXISTS"

and IIRC, you agreed...

Comment

• I've been thinking about making a timeline to demonstrate a pattern of suppression / suspicion to show to those sceptical of exotic alternative energy invention suppression.

I would like to turn it into a more professional looking document at some stage.

Has anyone got more to add to it please?

Here are a few:

Johann Bessler - age 65, fell to his death while working on the Fürstenburg windmill.

Rudolf Diesel - In the evening of September 29, 1913, Diesel boarded the post office steamer Dresden in Antwerp on his way to a meeting of the Consolidated Diesel Manufacturing company in London. He took dinner on board the ship and then retired to his cabin at about 10 p.m., leaving word to be called the next morning at 6:15 a.m. His cabin was found empty during a roll call, and he was never seen alive again.

Stanley Mayer - Poisoned March 98. He died in the parking lot of a restaurant in his home town of Grove City, Ohio. Sharks came a week later and stole the the dune buggy and all of his experimental equipment, according to his brother, Steve. Stan said while he was alive, that he was threatened many times and would not sell out to Arab Oil Corp.s

Tariel Kapanadze - Poisoned 2010??

Best regards,

Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          I've been thinking about making a timeline to demonstrate a pattern of suppression / suspicion to show to those sceptical of exotic alternative energy invention suppression.

I would like to turn it into a more professional looking document at some stage.

Has anyone got more to add to it please?

Here are a few:

Johann Bessler - age 65, fell to his death while working on the Fürstenburg windmill.

Rudolf Diesel - In the evening of September 29, 1913, Diesel boarded the post office steamer Dresden in Antwerp on his way to a meeting of the Consolidated Diesel Manufacturing company in London. He took dinner on board the ship and then retired to his cabin at about 10 p.m., leaving word to be called the next morning at 6:15 a.m. His cabin was found empty during a roll call, and he was never seen alive again.

Stanley Mayer - Poisoned March 98. He died in the parking lot of a restaurant in his home town of Grove City, Ohio. Sharks came a week later and stole the the dune buggy and all of his experimental equipment, according to his brother, Steve. Stan said while he was alive, that he was threatened many times and would not sell out to Arab Oil Corp.s

Tariel Kapanadze - Poisoned 2010??

Best regards,

Paul
          1) A 65 year old man falling from a windmill is not suspicious in itself.

2) Diesel was working on petrochemical fuel not alternative energy it comes
          from oil, if he was murdered it was industrial espionage or murder plain and
          simple nothing was suppressed there that I know of. Thrown or falling
          overboard happens a lot, even today, a lot.

3) Stan Meyer, is there any toxicology report ? How do we know he did not die of the reasons in the death certificate ?

4) Tariel, how do we know he was poisoned ? How do we know he didn't make himself sick by way of his devices.

It seems to me a good way to get more credibility in the eyes of the free
          energy seekers would be to claim interference or attempts of murder or
          poisoning. People are people they do things to manipulate people.

Has anyone except for a couple of folks even met Tariel, how can we get an
          idea of his character to gauge if he is honest or not.

If a person claims interference many times during his life to create "credibility"
          in the eyes of some, then there is sure to be claims of murder when he dies as
          well, as a result of the previous claims..

Frankly I see no reason to not share if a system can produce excess energy
          because it takes less than 5 minutes to share something that can never be
          undone. And once it becomes known by any means, be it by patent or not
          then if it actually solves a energy problem then it does become a national
          security issue, and will be controlled by laws anyway if not suppressed.
          But if shared in whole at once it could not be suppressed.

So if there actually is suppression then don't blame the suppressors, blame
          the greedy inventors.

If Tariel actually had what he says he has he would have gone missing,
          definitely would have been abducted by now and held in secret or killed
          properly, using an ineffective poison seems like it would be very amaturish.
          Bundled into back of car and head cut off in isolated location is much more
          effective.

There would be nothing to stop the MIB or the dark forces or whatever from
          doing that. And if he had what he says he has why are they still taking no
          action. None of it makes sense unless it is lies to gain credibility or
          propaganda to scare people. Don't believe anything without proof and don't
          be scared, then they lose. Simple.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
            Did you forget already the link I provided to the NRL research, the "unknown source of energy" device?
            No, but since you've stated...

Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
            "these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.” -- Dr Ben Rich, Lockheed CEO (deceased

I'm quite sure this would include FE -- Dr Rich referred to the ability to be alleviate use of fossil fuels also (but TPTB did not wish to do so).
            ...I'm left to conclude, as does Sterling Allan, that whatever FE tech makes it to market is simply 'drip fed' similar to the way Intel constantly releases ever so slightly better processors to market. So, Physics Prof, do you think LENR is on TPTB's 'drip feed' list?

---------------
            I'm frankly surprised nobody's made the claim so far that aliens with their superior intellect and technology are really TPTB, and not some backroom boys club. I mean, what tech transfer agreement could we possibly have with them that they couldn't otherwise just take.

Comment

No, but since you've stated.....

...I'm left to conclude, as does Sterling Allan, that whatever FE tech makes it to market is simply 'drip fed' similar to the way Intel constantly releases ever so slightly better processors to market. So, Physics Prof, do you think LENR is on TPTB's 'drip feed' list? ...

I suppose so, to this particular device -- but it is not fair to call it "LENR" (nuclear in origin) since the authors very carefully state that this is an UNKNOWN energy source. I spoke to one of the authors, and he told me that they have not seen ANY nuclear products in conjunction with the anomalous heat events.
              This fact makes the observations all the more interesting to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
                I spoke to one of the authors, and he told me that they have not seen ANY nuclear products in conjunction with the anomalous heat events.
                [/B] This fact makes the observations all the more interesting to me...
                Strange how TPTB seem OK with this and nuclear, but violently suppress water fuel, and other FE. Anyone heard of thorium reactor research or seen the 17 yr old who built a fusion reactor in his parents garage at age 14:

Comment

• [oops, double post glitch]
                  Last edited by PhysicsProf; 06-30-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Strange how TPTB seem OK with this and nuclear, but violently suppress water fuel, and other FE. Anyone heard of thorium reactor research or seen the 17 yr old who built a fusion reactor in his parents garage at age 14:

The issue, IMO, is PRACTICALITY.
                    Taylor Wilson's fusion device has no practicality at this stage, does not even achieve scientific breakeven -- which is a LONG ways off from commercial breakeven. The design is not Taylor's, but is decades old. "Let him have fun -- circus"... as long as there is no real threat to the fossil-fuel-control status quo of TPTB.

Ditto the NRL device, not practical, no where near 100% repeatable (down around the 6% level the researchers say).

Even Solar - which is practical - just has a small niche in the market, really not a threat to Big Oil. (Unless the sun-to-electricity efficiency gets over about 22%.... Seems there is opposition to THIS, I understand.)

So we learn, to talk about novel energy as "impractical but interesting" or a "mere toy" or "small controllable niche"... If we want to get it past the censors.
                    Last edited by PhysicsProf; 06-30-2013, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Mayers did die in the parking lot of a restaurant near his home, but was it poisoning or natural causes are not known. His dune buggy, his equipment and paper were not stolen but rather squirreled away in a (friend or relatives ?) garage and basically forgotten about.

Later when there location was discovered the owner offered to sell the entire collection to anyone for as I recall around $50,000. A few overall pictures were taken of the stuff but they showed nothing of real interest to those trying to duplicate his work. After a number of months a buyer was finely found who was going to investigate it and took possession of all of his stuff. This was a few years back and I have not read anything else about it since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                        After a number of months a buyer was finely found who was going to investigate it and took possession of all of his stuff. This was a few years back and I have not read anything else about it since then.
                        I believe in the Sirius Documentary, Steven Greer says that they were attempting to buy it but were outbid by an anonymous source.

Comment

I've been thinking about making a timeline to demonstrate a pattern of suppression...
                          Check out Gary Vesperman. Apparently his claims of suppression evidence itself being suppressed that I'd posted were exaggerated--either that or TPTB were not very thorough yes, you read that right, NOT VERY THOROUGH in their suppression.

----------
                          RE: For those who believe in ET visitations / UFO Politics

How many of you think TPTB are alien and NOT human? Think about it. Why would aliens choose to serve a lesser species, one intent on such self- and planetary destruction? If they can remotely detect and de-arm our sophisticated weaponry and travel faster than light, does it not make sense they'd be the ones capable and motivated to completely and discretely suppress human attempts to approach their technological sophistication? Perhaps they're even controlling our minds. For a relatively peaceful species having observed the brutality we can unleash among ourselves and the planet, can you blame them from wanting to contain us as a threat?

Anyone know whether Rickoff subscribes to... lets call it the SAFE hypothesis (Suppressed Alien & Free Energy)?

Comment

Check out Gary Vesperman. Apparently his claims of suppression evidence itself being suppressed that I'd posted were exaggerated--either that or TPTB were not very thorough yes, you read that right, NOT VERY THOROUGH in their suppression.

----------
                            RE: For those who believe in ET visitations / UFO Politics

How many of you think TPTB are alien and NOT human? Think about it. Why would aliens choose to serve a lesser species, one intent on such self- and planetary destruction? If they can remotely detect and de-arm our sophisticated weaponry and travel faster than light, does it not make sense they'd be the ones capable and motivated to completely and discretely suppress human attempts to approach their technological sophistication? Perhaps they're even controlling our minds. For a relatively peaceful species having observed the brutality we can unleash among ourselves and the planet, can you blame them from wanting to contain us as a threat?
                            That's a good question. I know Greer has said what he understands, from his sources, is that there is a blanket over the planet which will prevent us from leaving the solar system. Its understandable.

Weather or not aliens are helping to suppress the technology, they clearly are observing us.

I personally don't believe we would be the same threat as we are today if we did possess something like Free Energy.

Think about it. Every country is extremely territorial because of land. We all want more land to sustain population growth. If America didn't have a powerful military with atomic bombs (if we were defenseless) someone like China would take our land.

We need population growth to grow the economy. Economic growth leads to an abundance of jobs and prosperity. Jobs allow people to work for money. Money allows people to purchase food and services.

What does everything come back to? Energy.

With Free Energy, eventually no one will need to work. The population will not need to grow. Every man and woman should only be allowed to have a son and daughter (two children). There will not be a need for territorial hostility. Land will not be valuable when our population is no longer growing uncontrollably.

America has proven human beings from all corners of the earth can live and prosper side by side. There is no reason this cannot exist globally.

Everyone is scared of a One World Government, regardless of whatever form of world government there would be, no one should fear it when no one is a slave to money. The government would no longer dictate our lives through the regulation of the businesses no one would any longer need to work for.

No more taxes, no more political debates on spending and resource usage. No more hostility.

If free energy is real...who ever is suppressing it, they are doing humanity no favors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                              1) A 65 year old man falling from a windmill is not suspicious in itself.

2) Diesel was working on petrochemical fuel not alternative energy it comes
                              from oil, if he was murdered it was industrial espionage or murder plain and
                              simple nothing was suppressed there that I know of. Thrown or falling
                              overboard happens a lot, even today, a lot.

3) Stan Meyer, is there any toxicology report ? How do we know he did not die of the reasons in the death certificate ?

4) Tariel, how do we know he was poisoned ? How do we know he didn't make himself sick by way of his devices.

It seems to me a good way to get more credibility in the eyes of the free
                              energy seekers would be to claim interference or attempts of murder or
                              poisoning. People are people they do things to manipulate people.

Has anyone except for a couple of folks even met Tariel, how can we get an
                              idea of his character to gauge if he is honest or not.

If a person claims interference many times during his life to create "credibility"
                              in the eyes of some, then there is sure to be claims of murder when he dies as
                              well, as a result of the previous claims..

Frankly I see no reason to not share if a system can produce excess energy
                              because it takes less than 5 minutes to share something that can never be
                              undone. And once it becomes known by any means, be it by patent or not
                              then if it actually solves a energy problem then it does become a national
                              security issue, and will be controlled by laws anyway if not suppressed.
                              But if shared in whole at once it could not be suppressed.

So if there actually is suppression then don't blame the suppressors, blame
                              the greedy inventors.

If Tariel actually had what he says he has he would have gone missing,
                              definitely would have been abducted by now and held in secret or killed
                              properly, using an ineffective poison seems like it would be very amaturish.
                              Bundled into back of car and head cut off in isolated location is much more
                              effective.

There would be nothing to stop the MIB or the dark forces or whatever from
                              doing that. And if he had what he says he has why are they still taking no
                              action. None of it makes sense unless it is lies to gain credibility or
                              propaganda to scare people. Don't believe anything without proof and don't
                              be scared, then they lose. Simple.

Cheers
                              Hi,

1. I guess Johann Bessler is just the first one in history that I find suspicious. He proved to many people what he was doing was real. Then strangely takes his secret to the grave after allegedly falling off a windmill.

Thinking of old names, Da Vinci allegedly had some interesting inventions too.

2. My take on Rudolf Diesel is based on my own life experience in the motor trade.

It may or may not be correct but here are my thoughts / findings.

The "diesel" is the engine itself and not the fuel which we are indoctrinated to believe is "diesel".

This is TPTB's "diesel".

I remember in the 90's when folks started using vegetable oil in indirect injection diesel engines instead of diesel.

The result of this was stricter emission laws passed to prevent any indirect injection diesel from passing emission tests.

This meant manufacturers had to start producing direct injection diesels and using better exhaust gas recirculation methods as well as particulate filters.

Now these engines can only run on THEIR "diesel"!!!!

I've done a fair bit of research on this.

Look into what this guy is saying on the videos and the truth will hopefully shine.

Very convenient again that the inventor of the engine who wants to sing from the rooftops goes overboard on a ship.

Henry Ford & Rudolf Diesel Against Petroleum Part 1
                              Henry Ford & Rudolf Diesel Against Petroleum Part 1 - YouTube

Henry Ford & Rudolf Diesel Against Petroleum Part 2
                              Henry Ford & Rudolf Diesel Against Petroleum Part 2 - YouTube

Ron Paul "Best source of ethanol is HEMP!
                              Ron Paul "Best source of ethanol is HEMP! - YouTube - 7:51

Hempcar.org-Henry Ford

This is suppression right under our noses.

Hemp would put so many corporations out of business!

3. I have worked in the funeral industry and have been in a few morgues and witnessed the processes of autopsy (post-mortem examination). I don't know about US or AUS morgues but masonic lines are clearly in these positions of power and everybody has a price they will accept when they are either crooked or threatened.

It was Stan's brother who claimed Stan said he had been 'poisoned'.

Again, how convenient, another inventor takes his secret to the grave.

4. From my experiences with people who have met Tariel and experimented with NMR I believe the story to be true.

I have looked deep into the heart of the people involved and I see light and truth.

Daily I am currently watching an acquaintance being suppressed by the UK government who is trying his hardest to expose Peadophilia in the highest levels of UK government.

The Police Peadophile unit took a 16 page statement from him and later returned to say on hidden camera that the MP in question is "above the law".

The same day a soldier in Woolwich, South London got his head cut off. He had his house broken into.

Nothing had been stolen.

He received a phone call from a man who told him to "come to the window".

He looked out of the window to see a man wearing a balaclava who told him to "shut up or what happened to that soldier, will happen to you".

He has been on the run ever since.

This is someone my own cousin went to school with. Someone who I have had email correspondence with.

His name is Ben Fellows. He was the Olympic whistle blower too.

The mainstream media are not touching the story as the MP in question is one of the Bilderberg steering committee and allegedly the prime minister is involved in the cover up.

A group of people I know are helping to protect Ben.

This a real life conspiracy unfolding before me day by day.

Anyone who cannot see suppression in my post needs to open their eyes and take the blinkers off.

The first part to recovery is accepting there is a problem. Anger / fear may overwhelm you when you realise the truth.

The truth can only set us free.

Best regards,

Paul
                              Last edited by soundiceuk; 06-30-2013, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• I went away looking for a picture of all the corporations that would be affected by hemp.

I found this again:

The Significance of US Govt Cannabinoid Patent 6,630,507 | StoptheDrugWar.org

The Curious Case Of Patent Number 6630507 | Patients for Medical Cannabis

So not only is hemp suppressed for 1000's of uses.

Cannabis is also suppressed for 100's of medicinal uses by the same corporation owners.

This is the problem when business' put profit before morals.

Comment

Working...
                                X