Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me? I'm not seeing much evidence for either Suppression or FE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    This is suppression right under our noses.

Hemp would put so many corporations out of business!

Bingo! You got it. Anyone who thinks that hemp/marijuana is illegal so as to protect the pot head from harming himself obviously has not studied its history. As your chart shows the free use of hemp would adversely affect many industries. Hemp oil cost only a few dollars to make. Using it to treat and cure cancer patients cost only pennies a treatment whereas chemo drugs can cost thousands of dollars per treatment and frequently kill the patient.

How many of you think TPTB are alien and NOT human
    They could well be alien or at least serving an alien group and why should they not appear humanoid? Think of all the various races of humans on this planet, think of all the different personalities, think of all our different goals and desires why then should ET be any different? Why is it that we seem to think that they should all be from the same monolithic culture?
    Think about it. Why would aliens choose to serve a lesser species, one intent on such self- and planetary destruction?
    Where is it written that they all are here to serve and protect us? Could it be that there are some bad ET’s which promote much of our self and planetary destruction? Could it be that they feed off the negative energy produced by our wars and strife?

Comment

• deleted double post

Comment

• We need population growth to grow the economy.

(TPTB) could well be alien or at least serving an alien group and why should they not appear humanoid?
        No wonder there's dispute over Obama's birth certificate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ein~+ein View Post
          Anyone know whether Rickoff subscribes to... lets call it the SAFE hypothesis (Suppressed Alien & Free Energy)?
          I'm not quite sure what that supposed hypothesis is, but I can explain my thoughts on aliens, UFO's, free energy, and suppression.

I would not for a moment consider that aliens from other worlds are an impossibility. Our universe is so vast that it would seem foolish to me to suppose that no other world existed which, like ours, has (or had) the ability to sustain life forms capable of thinking, reasoning, and invention. I also believe it would be foolish to believe that ours is the most technically advanced civilization in the universe, and perhaps even in our own world. UFO's are obviously a very real phenomenon which many world governments have gone to extremes to downplay, "explain," and suppress public knowledge of. These craft come from somewhere, but do they come from "outer space," or perhaps an "inner space?" Scientists commonly discredit any "hollow earth" theory, and yet Earth abounds with hundreds of enormous underground caverns and underground waterways. Therefore, I consider it would be foolish to discount a theory that a vast portion of Earth's interior may indeed be not only habitable, but may be inhabited by an advanced civilization of earthlings who discovered an entrance and went underground, perhaps thousands of years ago, to save their civilization from destructive elements and circumstances found above ground. If any of you are familiar with Admiral Byrd's "secret diary," it does offer a compelling story claiming that Byrd entered this "other world" on February 19, 1947. Some may think it akin to Dorothy's adventures in the land of OZ, but I myself am not so quick to dismiss this, and I believe it is quite possible that other entrances and exits to this inner world are likely to exist in various places worldwide. Naturally these would of necessity be sealed, or otherwise somehow concealed from those who live in the outer world.

The technology which enables the advanced maneuvers performed by UFO's, if harnessed for the good of all mankind, could probably offer all, or nearly all, of the solutions to our worldwide energy crisis, and surely the same degree of advanced knowledge in other scientific fields which would be known to a highly advanced civilization could also offer amazing advances in medicine, agriculture, and other areas that would be of great benefit to mankind.

The questions to be answered are whether or not we believe that such technology and knowledge would willingly be shared with us by such an advanced civilization, whether any of that has in fact been shared already and is for one reason or another being suppressed, or if those earthlings who control human life above ground on this planet have somehow been able to obtain inroads to this knowledge and technology without the consent of those who developed it. It is my belief, founded on research, observation, and evidence, that the answers to all these questions are yes.
          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• My Reason To Post Here...

Hello to All,

I have "A Reason" to post here...and it is NOT "precisely" to debate with Ein~tein..."IF or NOT" there has been a Suppression on FE, UFO's etc,etc...

I Post here just because ALL the rest of You that make so very nice comments...excellent examples...very interesting conversations...awesome sharing of your own experiences...and SO MANY MORE...very interesting posts...

That really...the "wishes" to dispute, argue about the "Suppression"...fade away...

Warm Regards to All of You

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thanks for a Great Post!

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
              I'm not quite sure what that supposed hypothesis is, but I can explain my thoughts on aliens, UFO's, free energy, and suppression.

I would not for a moment consider that aliens from other worlds are an impossibility. Our universe is so vast that it would seem foolish to me to suppose that no other world existed which, like ours, has (or had) the ability to sustain life forms capable of thinking, reasoning, and invention. I also believe it would be foolish to believe that ours is the most technically advanced civilization in the universe, and perhaps even in our own world. UFO's are obviously a very real phenomenon which many world governments have gone to extremes to downplay, "explain," and suppress public knowledge of. These craft come from somewhere, but do they come from "outer space," or perhaps an "inner space?" Scientists commonly discredit any "hollow earth" theory, and yet Earth abounds with hundreds of enormous underground caverns and underground waterways. Therefore, I consider it would be foolish to discount a theory that a vast portion of Earth's interior may indeed be not only habitable, but may be inhabited by an advanced civilization of earthlings who discovered an entrance and went underground, perhaps thousands of years ago, to save their civilization from destructive elements and circumstances found above ground. If any of you are familiar with Admiral Byrd's "secret diary," it does offer a compelling story claiming that Byrd entered this "other world" on February 19, 1947. Some may think it akin to Dorothy's adventures in the land of OZ, but I myself am not so quick to dismiss this, and I believe it is quite possible that other entrances and exits to this inner world are likely to exist in various places worldwide. Naturally these would of necessity be sealed, or otherwise somehow concealed from those who live in the outer world.

The technology which enables the advanced maneuvers performed by UFO's, if harnessed for the good of all mankind, could probably offer all, or nearly all, of the solutions to our worldwide energy crisis, and surely the same degree of advanced knowledge in other scientific fields which would be known to a highly advanced civilization could also offer amazing advances in medicine, agriculture, and other areas that would be of great benefit to mankind.

The questions to be answered are whether or not we believe that such technology and knowledge would willingly be shared with us by such an advanced civilization, whether any of that has in fact been shared already and is for one reason or another being suppressed, or if those earthlings who control human life above ground on this planet have somehow been able to obtain inroads to this knowledge and technology without the consent of those who developed it. It is my belief, founded on research, observation, and evidence, that the answers to all these questions are yes.

Hello Rick!, great, excellent post!

I agree with you over a hundred percent...

Just to add a little bit of my opinion on this...

I do believe that some Governments have the Technology gathered from UFO's Crashes...reversing engineering their tech...

There is only one "small" problem...

No Human on Earth could ever "fly" their ships...simple as that. And this "small problem"...makes me very happy ...

They could fly them...but "Mechanically"...just like they could fly a 747 Boeing...or an F-16...and yes...it will "work"...but NEVER would perform like it must be "driven" to "do" what they "normally" do...

The "Level of Mind Control and Percentage of Use" to fly this "Crafts" is beyond our "Physical and Biological Capabilities"...

Some may just "laugh" of this opinion...just because it could be beyond their capability to understand it...

Some may give a little deeper thought...

Others won't care...

Thanks again for a great post!

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Caret...

[IMG][/IMG]

Here is a very interesting site...I know many of You would like to read and check it out...

The "CARET" Program - Explanation for Drone UFO Sightings in California

Yes, I know "many" out there, have spent many hours of their time...trying to "debunk" this Disclosure as a Hoax...ALL of Them...either based on their "Arguments, Reasons, Explanations", etc...trying... in vane to prove their point...have NOT been able to bring/come up with sufficient and solid, Scientific "counter-proof" to demonstrate it as a Hoax...

And it is not about "some impressive" High Def pictures...anyone expert in a good 3D Animation Software could make those...lot of work...but , yes, could be done.

It is about the "Descriptions" of the "Artifacts"...the "Operation"...the Linguistics...the Computer Languages...the "Fields"...and many more very interesting "Data"...as it is very well recognized it was written by someone who is for real, an Engineer and a Scientist...not a Hoaxer...not a Scam...because HE NEVER SOLD NADA...

"Isaac" was an Electric Engineer, a Master in Computer Language...back in 1986...

Some Images...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Isaac/CARET Conclusions...

Conclusion :

What I've shared so far is only a very small portion of what I have, and what I know.

Despite the very sheltered and insulated atmosphere within CARET, I did ultimately learn a great deal from various colleagues, and some of what I learned is truly incredible. I'd also like to say that for what it's worth, during my time there I never heard anything about invasions, or abductions, or many of the more frightening topics that often pop up on Coast to Coast AM.

That's not to say that none of it is true, but in my time working alongside some of the most well-connected people in this field, it never came up. So at the very least I can say my intent is not to scare anyone. My view on the extra-terrestrial situation is very much a positive, albeit still highly secretive one.

One thing I can definitely say is that if they wanted us gone, we would have been gone a very, very long time ago, and we wouldn't even have seen it coming. Throw out your ideas about a space war or anything silly like that. We'd be capable of fighting back against them about as much as ants could fight back against a stampede of buffalo.

But that's OK. We're the primitive race, they're the advanced races, and that's just the way it is. The other advanced races let them live through their primitive years back in their day, and there's no reason to think it will be any different for us. They aren't in the market for a new planet, and even if they were, there are way too many planets out there for them to care about ours enough to take it by force.

To reiterate my take on the recent sightings, I'd guess that experimentation done in the last couple months on a device that, among other things, is capable of interfering with various crafts onboard invisibility has resulted in a sudden wave of sightings. It may not explain all of the recent events, but like I said, I'd bet my life that's exactly what happened at Big Basin at least, and it's probably related in some way to the Chad, Rajman and Tahoe sightings.

So, despite all the recent fanfare over this, I'd say this doesn't mean much. Most importantly, they aren't suddenly “here”. They've been here for a long time, but just happened to turn unintentionally visible for brief periods recently.

Lastly, there are so many people selling books, and DVDs, and doing lectures, and all that, that I would like to reiterate the fact that I am not here to sell anything. The material I'm sharing is free to distribute provided it's all kept intact and unmodified, and this letter is included.

I tend to question the motives of anyone charging money for their information, and will assure you that I will never do such a thing. And in the future, just to cover all the bases, anyone claiming to be me who's selling a DVD or book is most certainly not going to be me.

Any future releases from me will come from the email address I've used to contact Coast to Coast AM, and will be sent to them only.

I'd like to make this clear as well to ensure that people can be sure that any future information comes from the same source, although I must be clear: at this time I do not have any future plans for additional information. Time will tell how long I will maintain this policy, but do not expect anything soon. I'd really like to let this information “settle” for a while and see how it goes.

If I find out I'm getting an IRS audit tomorrow, then maybe this wasn't too smart.

Until then, I'm going to take it slow. I hope this information has been helpful.

...And this Disclosure...was done a VERY while back...and still...No Books for sale so far...No DVD's...NADA, NOTHING...

He used an Anonymous Name...a Site Server that is free to anyone to open it..."Fortune City"...So OBVIOUSLY Isaac was NOT looking for "Personal Fame" either...

So, please...tell me WHY?...would He do such a "Complicated Hoax" ?...just for FUN?!

I do not think so...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• On a side note...

I once mentioned this story to a friend, an Electric Engineer...I showed him the pictures...and when he saw the "writings" on the parts...he went:

Oh!, that is not real!...ET's will never make "advertisements" on their parts...like Hewlett Packard...or Epson...etc,etc...

[IMG][/IMG]

I laughed...and explained...those are not "brands" or any advertisement slogan's...Those writings are "Codes"...the programs Commands or Sub Programs Exe...that are "visible" in order to recognize what that "part" does...or executes...a material that , like a "scanner and a processor" will read the codes printed on them, process them and more...like our "hardware does"...it execute them...and the way to "activate" them...would be when parts enter "specific fields"...

Isaac Explanation on "LANGUAGE"

The “Language”

I put the word Language in quotes because calling what I am about to describe a “language” is a misnomer, although it is an easy mistake to make.

Their hardware wasn’t operated in quite the same way as ours. In our technology, even today, we have a combination of hardware and software running almost everything on the planet. Software is more abstract than hardware, but ultimately it needs hardware to run it.

In other words, there’s no way to write a computer program on a piece of paper, set that piece of paper on a table or something, and expect it to actually do something. The most powerful code in the world still doesn’t actually do anything until a piece of hardware interprets it and translates its commands into actions.

But their technology is different. It really did operate like the magical piece of paper sitting on a table, in a manner of speaking. They had something akin to a language, that could quite literally execute itself, at least in the presence of a very specific type of field. The language, a term I am still using very loosely, is a system of symbols (which does admittedly very much resemble a written language) along with geometric forms and patterns that fit together to form diagrams that are themselves functional.

Once they are drawn, so to speak, on a suitable surface made of a suitable material and in the presence of a certain type of field, they immediately begin performing the desired tasks.

It really did seem like magic to us, even after we began to understand the principles behind it.

I still find this explanations very interesting...as I know...as also many of you...it could be done.

Comment

• Ufopolitics

As you said why would someone make up such an elaborate story just to play a hoax? Still many will call it a hoax simple because they can’t or do not want to believe it. They are like the little kid that still believes in the Easter Bunny or the tooth fiery and refuses to give it up because it makes their life so much simpler. And yes there is no question that when you start to realize that just about everything you have been taught and lead to believe is wrong that can be a bit scary. You are then like the character in the movie “Matrix” will you take the red pill or the blue pill?

Comment

• I'd rather be right...

and believe than disbelieve and be wrong. If I believe I then can choose actions that can insure my well being. Considering the four possibilities disbelief and being wrong is the worst possible endgame result.

Possibilities:
                        Believe+wrong
                        Believe+right
                        Disbelieve+wrong
                        Disbelieve+right

Comment

• FBI VAULT/ 1947-1950 UFO's over Oak Ridge Atomic Plant

FBI VAULT REPORTS ON UFO'S 1947-50 - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                            Mayers did die in the parking lot of a restaurant near his home, but was it poisoning or natural causes are not known. His dune buggy, his equipment and paper were not stolen but rather squirreled away in a (friend or relatives ?) garage and basically forgotten about.

Later when there location was discovered the owner offered to sell the entire collection to anyone for as I recall around $50,000. A few overall pictures were taken of the stuff but they showed nothing of real interest to those trying to duplicate his work. After a number of months a buyer was finely found who was going to investigate it and took possession of all of his stuff. This was a few years back and I have not read anything else about it since then.
                            Hi

It was in one of these rented lockups and a member(s) of the family could no longer afford to pay for it, so it was all sold to the same place, I know who has it all, including the patents and the report of the autopsy etc etc. The floor of the lockup was strewn with all his papers, someone had a good look through it all looking for whatever (not the family I believe), it was broken in to. Some things had been stollen but most was there.

I have seen most of it and spent some time looking at it including the buggy. Please don't ask about what I have seen, it is all now in a private museum and the papers put onto hard disk (lots of them).

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                              I know who has it all, including the patents and the report of the autopsy etc etc.
                              It is good to hear that it is still all in one place. So what do they plan to do with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                                It is good to hear that it is still all in one place. So what do they plan to do with it?
                                As I said it is in a private museum owned by the company, that is all I can tell you

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X