My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ lightworker1

Hey Lightworker. I went out and unpacked the rest of box, everything was there. Did your rotor come with bubble wrap? Both my rotors came with bubble wrap. It also looks like your shaft key is missing.

Mine did not come with UFO package written on it. Maybe someone at UPS, saw that, and just had to see what was in it.

@UFO, I will try get a hold of Joe and ask about resin, but I'll probably put one together, just to see if there's enough room, to spin, before sanding/winding. I will email, Dyann about writing fragile on box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lester444 View Post
      I have selfish reasons Cornboy and I would like to see everybody succeed with their replications. If I can help in any way just ask and I will provide as much as I am able, although I do realize that we all must give way to our guru, UFO, in how he wants us to proceed, at his own pace.

I am seriously contemplating my own build but have no means to get that Imperial motor in my hands. I can have water-cut armatures made and also those commutators...... but the magnets are an insurmountable barrier at the moment. I can wait for future developments, with air core stators in mind. Those I can make no problemo.

At your service UFO. Just ask and it will be provided as much as is possible.

Lester444
      @lester444,
      You could buy just the stator core assembly for $50 usd. Might make your build possible.
      Something to think about....
      Regards!

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
        G'Day John Hav
        I have over the years seen your work and have been inspired by the work and builds you have done.
        Its not any thing you have said that caused me to post the way I have
        I was reading another forum and they were arguing about UFO's statement regarding what he was trying to show us on the 12/12/12 but unfortunately he did not quite finish it BUT he had a practice run just like any of us would have done when we finish connecting a machine up even though it is not finished we run it to make sure it is going to work up to this stage and he showed us here that are interested NOW so we did not think he has died or been killed like what happened in the "Mymotorsgotmeintoradiantenergy" forum
        Its Just as I have written on that other Forum because people just like these ones here that have not contributed just make useless posts just read what I posted on the other Forum it says it all

G'Day Red Sunset And others
        I have been reading the posts here regarding UFO's 12/12/12
        All Here need to realise that every one that is trying to make over unity machines in the past have not succeeded or have disappeared
        I am writing here to just set a few things straight

As Red Sunset stated in his post « Reply #24 on: December 15, 2012, 03:42:17 PM »

Do not take advice uninformed, take advice to inform yourself ! It will aid you in the long run.
        It is obvious to me that most of you here are giving and taking unimformed advice

That you are making comments about things you have not even read what he is disclosing to everyone for free
        First before you all make any comment regarding what UFO is sharing
        You should read all his posts starting here about the disclosure that UFO has made it is here Not all the rubbish by uninformed persons disrupting the thread
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post178976

Then read all the posts starting here
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-machines.html

You will notice that UFO did not ask anyone to buy 2 $600 or even $100 motors to alter and see for ourselves what he was trying to explain he asked us if we want to buy 3 $6 motors and SEE for ourselves what he is saying

Every time someone asked a question regarding his disclosure he willingly answered everyone even those who here having trouble he helped so they got thier machines going

AS you read these posts you will understand the logic and as you build you will see for yourselves that what he is disclosing to us is just as he has said (it is our experimenting not his as he has finished all the experimenting before his disclosure)
        many have asked about different Electric motors to convert he has looked at them and after has shown how to wire them or if the wont be useful to discard them and gives the reason why

Not averyone on the above lists are exactly sure that what UFO is disclosing is going to be exactly as he says But we are patient
        And those who have built/modified as he has shown are confident in what he says is feasible the fact that they are purchasing more expensive machines proves this.
        Also I am sure that the Imperial Electric Company like other electric motor companies would not sell incomplete motors to anyone Just to experiment with (Believe me I have tried every where to purchase a bare motor that is without wire) especially at the price they are doing so if they did not think there was any benefit.

So Before anyone else is going to comment here I suggest you do as As Red Sunset stated
        Do not take advice uninformed, take advice to inform yourself ! It will aid you in the long run.

Kindest Regards
        Ian Koglin aka Kogs

So my friend John H this extra controversities only disrupt the flow of this forum even though it may have some scientific content it is just extra here and should be done somewhere else I am sure that most if not all participants here do not want these disruptions as it is boring.

Kindest Regards

Just hoping you understand what I am getting at
        Ian. I know exactly what you're getting at. I will make a proposal that should make you and everyone else happy. I will never post here again if you and everyone else never mention my name here, or never allude to me when you talk about critics or skeptics, and I will be happy to go somewhere else. Even no place sounds pretty good to me right now. If any one feels they have to taunt me to come back and defend myself further, then accuse them of being disruptive, not me.
        J

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
          Hello JohnStone, this is great sub-project. I am also thinking of buying Arduino Leonardo

This video impressed me. However there are cheaper versions also out there.

Why you should buy an Arduino Leonardo

Why you should buy an Arduino Leonardo - YouTube

Warmest regards
          lightworker
          For beginners such an arduino is viable. But for bare replication only we can start with $12,80 and less.
          Nico8K likes to use arduino nano quite the same like above.
          I like the cheaper ones because it does not hurt so much if I kill them.

If this sub project is required we shall open a separate thread in order to not disturb the bare motor replication thread.
          JohnS
          Last edited by JohnStone; 12-18-2012, 03:44 PM.
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello Vela,

Ok, since you are admitting it...then I would say it...

"Ok lazy Velacreations, welcome to my Thread, be My main watching Guest...
            Thanks! I am glad to be here, and believe me, f something interests me, I will be formulating, sketching, tinkering, testing, etc. But, I like to watch first. Observation is one of the most important steps in science.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
              For beginners such an arduino is viable. But for bare replication only we can start with $12,80 and less.
              Nico8K likes to use arduino nano quite the same like above.

If this sub project is required we shall open a separate thread in order to not disturb the bare motor replication thread.
              JohnS
              Hello JohnStone, good ideas both about first starting with the lower cost Arduino modules and shields. When the time comes, please help to start new thread particularly suited for our needs here. Thanks
              Warmest regards
              lightworker

Comment

• Just so everyone is aware, the rotor has to be sanded, it wouldn't even fit in stator as is, and it will take some time and effort. I spun it on the lathe, ended up using a coarse stone, it took a while, 1/2 -1 hour, I took it off twice to check size . Not sure how long it would take without the lathe. That resin is real hard. Still less time then removing wire, and cheaper.

Comment

• I think we may not need all those bearings, it looks like they came with the housing ends, as well as, the ones I ordered. So, unless we need 4 for each motor, maybe the next person that orders could mention that to Diane, if they do not want them. They were only $4.00 each, just tell them to remove the numbers on the bearings from your order, your total should be $8 less so maybe they are worth getting anyway. I'm leaving the UFO package with 2 extra bearings.

Comment

• For what its worth, you may wish to get the extra bearings and have the spares. When you hook the two together, if the alignment is not perfect, it will kill bearings very quick. The reason also to use the couplings like UFO did. They allow some off center alignment. Good insurance for sure.

thay

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      That looks nice Light!!

Now, since Machine is in charge talking to Dyann about the UFO Kits...

It would be a good idea to ask her is possible to wrap Armatures in some either bubble wrap...or even cardboard around outer surface...and some tape to secure it. As also to throw a couple of FRAGILE stickers there on box.

I have noticed Armature comes as it came out of Epoxy bath...which is great, but, there is a check that must be done before starting to wind it...
                      This Armatures (I am basing this on the way mines look when I pull them out of stator frame..) they are sanded in the outer area where they meet stators...leaving a very fine (in some parts only) of green epoxy, but most of that outer area is in bare metal)...To me...it seems the whole rotor must be set on a Lathe or some way to turn it steady and very centered, then just a stick of flat wood with sandpaper (I would say like 80 grit...to do the sanding easier just at outer surface (Air Gap).

Because as it looks...it seems like epoxy would be taking too close space of the air gap...if not making contact in some places...so it also could be checked by sliding it in...without brushes or commutators on...just bearings and outer casings.

Machine, could you ask Dyan or better the engineers there,,,Joe I believe?...if this armatures must be turned ?...to me it looks like it does need to...

Sorry Light about the trouble in shipment, I am sure they will correct it...not a big deal, lamination's are soft steel, and could be straighten with needle nose pliers...but then you will need to have High Temp Epoxy Thick Resin (pretty expensive though) to re-coat the damaged area... I hit at some point and caused a similar damage (before winding it, thanks God!)...when I was stripping the wires off.

However Light, since they also forgot the stator...have them send you another one...

Regards and Light

Ufopolitics
                      Hello UFO, Good advice. Thanks. I will start mean while looking for a machine shop that can help in doing that. Thanks.

I see imperial rotor should resemble in looks similar to this goldmine rotor

Hello Machine Alive, it looks I missed photo graphing the key.

I was talking to the UPS Damage-Department and they asked me what will be compensation value. I told them I will need make sure and come back.

I think looking at your list it appears that the imperial rotor is referenced as

0510052 rotor core assembly $ 35.00 + S&H

I am correct?

And I will also need to report missing stator.

Thanks guys for all the help.

warmest regards
                      lightworker

Comment

• Outlining Very Important Message

Hello to ALL working on Imperial Motor

This is very IMPORTANT to Read/Know BEFORE You start winding your Rotor!!

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                        Just so everyone is aware, the rotor has to be sanded, it wouldn't even fit in stator as is, and it will take some time and effort. I spun it on the lathe, ended up using a coarse stone, it took a while, 1/2 -1 hour, I took it off twice to check size . Not sure how long it would take without the lathe. That resin is real hard. Still less time then removing wire, and cheaper.
                        Thanks for checking for Us Machine Alive!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Great Point there Thaelin!

Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                          For what its worth, you may wish to get the extra bearings and have the spares. When you hook the two together, if the alignment is not perfect, it will kill bearings very quick. The reason also to use the couplings like UFO did. They allow some off center alignment. Good insurance for sure.

thay

Thanks Thay!

Great Point you've mention there, thanks!

About the Universal coupler allowing certain degree of Alignment error. Now, I have noticed that fact just by taking a read out with IR Thermometer at rubber damper between both steel joints...gets hot after certain time of operation, even the heat extends to outer steel connectors.

If Heat is present, try to get a better centered alignment, energy is wasted in the drag from this error, making both machines overwork to heat that rubber...

All the Mounting of both Machines MUST be with adjusting bolts holes to brackets with lock nuts and lock washers.

Imperial is very easy to mount (four bolts flat at bottom surface of Stator frame)
                          However, Meccalte is NOT...It is designed to hook front face plate on Gas Engine front block side, and Imperial front mounting holes are a completely different pattern (also 4 bolts 5/8's). as in the back of Meccalte, it has just ONE bolt to bottom adjust Height. (it should be mounted on rubber mount washers sandwiched between steel washers.

This Universal Coupler I've got it at the same place I get the bearings and Pulleys...but unfortunately, they are not into Internet sites or emails deals, I have asked them to post it here...but only Fax and Phone numbers they get orders...they are very local to me.

So the way I have Mounted is using the two lower front main bolts through a couple of steel brackets welded to main frame. This is just a momentary frame...as when I have all that is required I will make a mush better design with wheels and front handle and front resting rubber mounts, just like a Gas Generator with a front panel with gauges and switches...Batteries will go where gas tank "was"...plenty of room there...

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards to All and thanks again Thay!

Ufopolitics
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post

Hello UFO, glad you decided to step back a bit, please take your time, a thing called Life will always keep you grounded.

Please friend when you have some spare time, i have a couple of questions.

On the MAG3 above just following one pair of coils through rotation, (understanding all the pairs of coils that have preceded, and are following waiting in line, and also that three coil pairs are being energised at once 120 apart).

Taking P1 is in repulsion mode from N1 and S1,when energised, rotating clockwise, when imput brush breaks contact after approx 14 deegres of rotation, BS1 would then change polarity to N and be attracted to S1 and be repelled from N2 well before the 60 deegres travel needed to be repelled again.

Sorry UFO, but am i missing something, i can't seem to get my head around it.

Of course, i am looking at this with PM stators, and will be using pulsed electromagnet stators, with the pulse being directly coupled to rotor shaft for timing. (post on your other thread)

Any light you can shed for me would be greatly appreciated, as in first stages i need to understand correctly.

Many Thanks Friend.

Cornboy.

Hello UFO, just wanted to clarify something, if you would be so kind, on MAG3 when P1 breaks contact the reverse polarity is a steady collapse based on resistance, L, ect, which is a weaker force than the repulsion from initial hot pulse.

Then when it reaches output brush the change in polarity is suddenly allowed to happen as there is a path for it, which assists rotation?

Hopfully I am understanding this correctly!.

If this is how this motor functions i'ts a real winner UFO.

I am very excited about this build, as i have already posted, my 100mm comms are here, not exactly right, the language barrier was a problem for me, but nothing i can't easily fix.

I priced having rotor core and stator cores prototyped in Taiwan,Very Expensive.(9500.00 USD). So am shopping round for better pricing on cutting, will let you know progress.

It's off topic now UFO, but when you have time (just looking forward) i would be greatfull if you could post the best possible design you would use for an assymetric generator.

Also Friend what will be the best way to handle radiant from rotor and stator coils on MAG3?

I know i ask a lot.

Best Regards, Cornboy.

Comment

• Hello to ALL working on Imperial Motor

I noticed alot of you guys are pretty new to this forum. Unlike me. I also noticed your starting to look at very expensive Items.

YOUR WAISTING YOUR MONEY. UFo has had no success to date with any of his out of this world experiments in getting other people to do his work for him.

Now normally I wouldn't bother but he went made a point of coming over the the 3BGS and letting everyone know that he still knows more than us. And I am not upset about this after all he is just in this for the little bit of glory he thinks he is getting. Thats OK Narcissistic personally disorder is run Rapid in this country.

But I fell I should warn you, You are waisting money and your time replicating or trying to understand anything that come out of the PUTT's (UFO) mouth or finger or what ever.

Don't take my work for it keep working hard if thats what you think you need to do. But mark my words you will not be successful. The putts always misleads people into experimenting so he does not have to.

Thats all I gotta say. I will not post anymore, and in fact I won't bother reading because I know its all a bunch of crap.

Matthew Jones
                              Last edited by Matthew Jones; 12-19-2012, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Please don't.

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                                Hello to ALL working on Imperial Motor

I noticed alot of you guys are pretty new to this forum. Unlike me. I also noticed your starting to look at very expensive Items.

YOUR WAISTING YOUR MONEY. UFo has had no success to date with any of his out of this world experiments in getting other people to do his work for him.

Now normally I wouldn't bother but he went made a point of coming over the the 3BGS and letting everyone know that he still knows more than us. And I am not upset about this after all he is just in this for the little bit of glory he thinks he is getting. Thats OK Narcissistic personally disorder is run Rapid in this country.

But I fell I should warn you, You are waisting money and your time replicating or trying to understand anything that come out of the PUTT's (UFO) mouth or finger or what ever.

Don't take my work for it keep working hard if thats what you think you need to do. But mark my words you will not be successful. The putts always misleads people into experimenting so he does not have to.

Thats all I gotta say. I will not post anymore, and in fact I won't bother reading because I know its all a bunch of crap.

Matthew Jones

Please do NOT reply to this UFO, it's a waste of forum space and we don't need it.

Thanks Cornboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X