Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Laserjo Set Up

    Originally posted by laserjo View Post
    hi all ufo this is a up date i have wound my motor 16 pole 3 pole 10 winds each
    thats max about .5 .6 ohms wire is .75 the motor is my1020 but has the inside
    of 2 my1025 motors becouse they are 12 mm shaft ok it works 12.7 in 17.3 out
    becouse i dont have a proper diagram on how to wire it up. i did this join 2 red wires from front com together and join to bat + join one black wire from front com to 1 red wire back com one black wire from front com through amp meter to bat - take other red wire from back com put diode on it back to bat + wooo
    it not only runs it charges its self i like it.
    Hello Laserjo,

    First, many thanks for coming back here to post your results, I have done dozens of Diagrams for people I never heard off ever, again...but is Ok, am glad We still have Members like You that do come back...

    If all the ones I have rendered so many, several diagrams, have done what you have done, not wasted so much time in BLA,BLA,BLA...and get TO BUILD...and so fast response, like You...We would be very ahead of where we all are standing right now.

    Many Thanks, and am glad about your test results.

    Below, is a Diagram of what I understood you did as connections...based on your explanation above plus the Main Picture you have posted below Diagram.

    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]

    The only thing you forgot to mention in your above text description...were the Two Bottom, Rear Black wires joint together and back to Battery Negative. ..but no sweat, I found them on picture...


    Great work Laserjo, and many thanks.

    I have some tips on adjusting properly the Output Brushes on this type of windings...so We get even more Energy on the Output...be next.


    Regards


    Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-10-2014, 02:12 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

    Comment


    • About Running and Charging...Part 1

      Hello to All,

      What Laserjo did was a great idea, and I have been suggesting and showing this connections since our previous N-S Pairs...and it is to connect in SERIES our Output...while Input is connected in PARALLEL...and, of course, I am referring to Four Stator Eight Wires Out, Machines.

      [IMG][/IMG]

      The Diode is preventing from Battery to Energize L2-L4 Outputs...so Outward Energy Flow is just running INTO Battery.

      The only problem is that We are using/stressing same battery for two functions (Run+Charge)...and as it has been written here before...it is not recommended.

      The proper way is to have Two separated Battery Banks:

      [IMG][/IMG]

      Now, here We can set two meters (as shown above) that would verify -clearly and Independently- Voltages at running, plus Voltages at Charging Banks.

      We could add Amp Meters on both independent circuits, plus Loads at the charging side and observe the decrease of RPM's would be minimal, only a couple to a hundred RPM's...depending on the load type (I have done it with Incandescent Bulbs, as very critical short circuit for heavy duty testing)

      And Yes, as Midaz mentioned, adding Supercaps as Hybrids...to both Battery Banks will do enhance performance.

      And Yes, of course, We could also design a circuit where We could switch Battery Banks, While Not Stopping Machine at all. by using two simple DPDT/CenterOff Switch, could do just this operation(s)...The "Center Off" attribute is to stop Charging when Batteries are fully replenished...

      I will do that Circuit and upload it soon...


      Regards to All


      Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

      Comment


      • All North Machines Generator Settings

        Hello to All,

        Ok, like I mentioned before, I believe that if we play with the Generating Brushes in this type of Machines We could get better results ...(and all of this is just "Theory" up to now, cause I have NOT done it yet...BUT, I will for sure next week)

        1-First, let's analyze the way Generator Brushes comes from Symmetric Factory (ORIGINAL SET UP:G1)...(And Model shown is a 16 Pole , just like the one Laserjo have modified):

        [IMG][/IMG]

        Ok, so I have defined G1 and G1' as the way they come from factory, meaning at 90 related to Motor Brushes...
        And if we take a closer look at the Coil Groups they will be "sucking" Energy from,... are G5-G6 on one side and at 180 apart, from G13-G14.

        Now, we must realize this Coil Groups are ALWAYS NORTH...even when collapsing, they are collapsing North Coils...meaning Weaker Norths than the ones that are being energized like G1-G2 & G9-G10...so what happens when we apply a load to Generator?...even a Battery to be charged and even connecting Gen Coils in SERIES?

        When We apply a Load we get a similar, not too strong as a typical Symmetric Generator...but we do still get a reduction of RPM's...plus an increase in Amp Draw at Input (I am getting from 4.0 increase to 8.0 amps approx)...in order to disburse more amps at Output.

        I believe when we short this Generating Coils with any load, they become "STRONGER" NORTHS than when collapsing without shorting them by loads.

        And If You look again at the POSITIONS of G5-G6 & G13-G14, related to the FOUR STATORS...and make them Energized Norths...You will realize they are counter rotating the normal rotation R ...Meaning, OPPOSING to R...they are being pulled backwards by South Stators attraction...and ALSO, being repelled by Norths Stators...on both sides.

        If They would energize South with Load on...Motor RPM's should increase...or acceleration under load, like we observed on previous smaller five poles.

        Now here is the proposal I want to test:

        [IMG][/IMG]

        I will move GEN Brushes like seen above with G2 and G2'...according to Rotation R, from where they were originally...and as close as I could, towards Input Brushes, as shown above.

        Now, if You guys notice...We are pulling from G8 and G16 at other end...now make them stronger North...and then see what happens?

        Two out of three of those Groups Coils are passing North Stator Bisectors...PLUS getting closer to South Bisectors...right?...right.

        NOW, One main thing to have in mind is that We can NOT allow contact simultaneously between Motor Brush contacting SAME Commutator Element as Generator Brushes...SO, this would be our LIMITS when bringing them closer to each others.

        Now, I have rotated Armature, according to Rotation R...in order to see Generator Brushes Touching Two (2) Elements at same time...and seen what happens with Motor Brushes and effects against Stators...in Diagram below:

        [IMG][/IMG]

        We see that still, IF BOTH Generating Coils enhance, strengthen North Polarity by loading them...is still perfectly assisting rotation.

        Now, on a SECOND NOTE: By moving, displacing Generator Brushes this way, we will be allowing all Coil Groups to SWEEP A MUCH WIDER ANGLE through Stators...meaning, they will charge/induce more this way.

        All this is Theory -so far- until proven otherwise......and like I said before...only making it happen We will all know if it works or not.


        Regards to All



        Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-10-2014, 09:17 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

        Comment


        • UFO,

          It sounds like a good Theory to me. It's evolving.

          By adjusting the gen brushes adjacent to the the motor brushes without overlapping comms. Do you think that the motor north fields will combine with gen north fields, creating larger and stronger north fields?.... Or will they repel one another, keeping their same strength?



          Keep it Clean and Green
          Midaz

          Comment


          • Midaztouch
            They should strengthen as in two magnets together will be stronger than one, I believe. Only a test will prove how much dynamic effect there will be.
            Dana
            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
            Nikola Tesla

            Comment


            • UFO

              Looking at my commutators, I see that making a new set of brush holders is going to be reeeeeeeeeel fun. Keeping that much power seperate by what looks like one and one/quarter commutator strips is also going to be soooooo important.
              Dana
              "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
              Nikola Tesla

              Comment


              • Update

                Ufo and ALL,
                Just quick update on the old generator modification.

                Got the two commutators installed on shaft wound G1 to see how it would fit.
                The 18 awg will be 4 winds per slot and seems Will be ok.

                Still this is exciting and anticipate the results,
                wantomake

                Comment


                • Not Good!!

                  Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hello to All,

                  Ok, like I mentioned before, I believe that if we play with the Generating Brushes in this type of Machines We could get better results ...(and all of this is just "Theory" up to now, cause I have NOT done it yet...BUT, I will for sure next week)

                  1-First, let's analyze the way Generator Brushes comes from Symmetric Factory (ORIGINAL SET UP:G1)...(And Model shown is a 16 Pole , just like the one Laserjo have modified):

                  [IMG][/IMG]

                  Ok, so I have defined G1 and G1' as the way they come from factory, meaning at 90 related to Motor Brushes...
                  And if we take a closer look at the Coil Groups they will be "sucking" Energy from,... are G5-G6 on one side and at 180 apart, from G13-G14.

                  Now, we must realize this Coil Groups are ALWAYS NORTH...even when collapsing, they are collapsing North Coils...meaning Weaker Norths than the ones that are being energized like G1-G2 & G9-G10...so what happens when we apply a load to Generator?...even a Battery to be charged and even connecting Gen Coils in SERIES?

                  When We apply a Load we get a similar, not too strong as a typical Symmetric Generator...but we do still get a reduction of RPM's...plus an increase in Amp Draw at Input (I am getting from 4.0 increase to 8.0 amps approx)...in order to disburse more amps at Output.

                  I believe when we short this Generating Coils with any load, they become "STRONGER" NORTHS than when collapsing without shorting them by loads.

                  And If You look again at the POSITIONS of G5-G6 & G13-G14, related to the FOUR STATORS...and make them Energized Norths...You will realize they are counter rotating the normal rotation R ...Meaning, OPPOSING to R...they are being pulled backwards by South Stators attraction...and ALSO, being repelled by Norths Stators...on both sides.

                  If They would energize South with Load on...Motor RPM's should increase...or acceleration under load, like we observed on previous smaller five poles.

                  Now here is the proposal I want to test:

                  [IMG][/IMG]

                  I will move GEN Brushes like seen above with G2 and G2'...according to Rotation R, from where they were originally...and as close as I could, towards Input Brushes, as shown above.

                  Now, if You guys notice...We are pulling from G8 and G16 at other end...now make them stronger North...and then see what happens?

                  Two out of three of those Groups Coils are passing North Stator Bisectors...PLUS getting closer to South Bisectors...right?...right.

                  NOW, One main thing to have in mind is that We can NOT allow contact simultaneously between Motor Brush contacting SAME Commutator Element as Generator Brushes...SO, this would be our LIMITS when bringing them closer to each others.

                  Now, I have rotated Armature, according to Rotation R...in order to see Generator Brushes Touching Two (2) Elements at same time...and seen what happens with Motor Brushes and effects against Stators...in Diagram below:

                  [IMG][/IMG]

                  We see that still, IF BOTH Generating Coils enhance, strengthen North Polarity by loading them...is still perfectly assisting rotation.

                  Now, on a SECOND NOTE: By moving, displacing Generator Brushes this way, we will be allowing all Coil Groups to SWEEP A MUCH WIDER ANGLE through Stators...meaning, they will charge/induce more this way.

                  All this is Theory -so far- until proven otherwise......and like I said before...only making it happen We will all know if it works or not.


                  Regards to All



                  Ufopolitics

                  Hey Guys,

                  Just wanted to post this before any of you do this Brush widening Angle...


                  IT DOES NOT WORK!!


                  I only did One Brush Matching Pair, altering the sweeping angle, so I could compare with the other one still at 90...and nope, it don't work, I am getting through the 90 over 9.0V and the one I altered is outputting only 4.5 to 5 Volts, with 12V Battery Source...and the reading is coming out negative!?...so NOT GOOD.

                  I will upload video later on...a short one to show results and how I did it...


                  Again DO NOT DO THIS BRUSH RE-SETTING, IT DOES NOT WORK!!




                  Regards


                  Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-12-2014, 03:21 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                  Comment


                  • UFO

                    Ok, the gen brushes being set directly after the motor brushes didn't work..... Was the results the same, if/when you reverse the Gen brushes setting to directly INFRONT of the motor brushes?


                    Keep it Clean and Green
                    Midaz

                    Comment


                    • Generation Lines Of Force...

                      Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                      UFO

                      Ok, the gen brushes being set directly after the motor brushes didn't work..... Was the results the same, if/when you reverse the Gen brushes setting to directly INFRONT of the motor brushes?


                      Keep it Clean and Green
                      Midaz
                      Hello Midaz,

                      The Gen Brushes were set 'before' (not after) the coming Motor Brushes...I was allowing a wider angle to sweep -after the first Brushes 'M1'- plus 'supposedly' gain more...but nope...and let's take a look at both Diagrams below:



                      Notice that at 90 Brushes G1 and G1', are sweeping the "Perfect Momentum" or the PEAK...between lines of force from North to South Stators and Coil Groups G5-G6 and G13-G14 at 180.

                      [IMG][/IMG]

                      Now take a look at the way I proposed and tried above...

                      It don't work, simply because the Coils at contact are completely OFF the Magnetic Field Lines of Force Peak Angle (not cutting them) but already passed them.
                      And We must realize this is seen in TOP VIEW, but in reality this lines of force configure a complete "Half Cylinder" between both Stators, so all Vertical wires at Groups are cutting them.

                      This is just one side to see this...but there is more...The previously Energized Coil-Groups at Motor Brushes have been disconnected, so their magnetic fields start to collapse...and when passing by, this lines of force they "re-strengthen", rising potential...and this the EXACT POINT where We want to collect Energy...after this 90 plane of brushes, they start collapsing again...suffering another decay...a secondary decay.

                      I already re-set brushes back to 90 and yes, they are outputting exactly same higher peak voltages...meaning, when I input 12.2 Volts, I get from each around 9.56-9.65 Volts, so, in series they output over 20 Volts...and that is the ratio we will get out...and of course, magnifying the Input will increase Output.

                      [IMG][/IMG]

                      [IMG][/IMG]



                      With the Brushes set at around 150 (actually and exactly 149) away from M1...I was collecting only 4.5 Volts...and that was the "Residual", left over Potential after passing through the Peak Lines...reason why, at next Motor Stage we will NOT need the full 12Volts Input...so, we do need this residual traveling back to motor brushes.

                      I also tried adding a load (incandescent bulb) and nope, it does not accelerate...but decay in speed is greater than at 90...which is actually minimal.

                      And like I said before..."there is still more"...if we look at the Motor side Lines of Force from the other two Stators (not seen on diagrams above) from North to South, we will notice they are cutting the "other half" of coils when collecting from 150 Brushes, in the Opposite Direction...and that would cancel/subtract the coming flow in generation...

                      I wanted to do this test, to learn more about this Machines possibilities...is part of research and development, my friend...

                      At the same token, I realized we should not "suck dry" this Coils before getting to the next Motor Stage...as this would create more drawing of juices (amps) to re-start from zero, filling them up in every turn...not good.


                      Regards


                      Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-13-2014, 01:16 PM.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                      Comment


                      • UFO,

                        What happens if we use 1 input and 1 output set at 180, total of 4 brushes? Since its a 4 stator, wouldn't the output be 100% isolated!? Would the output assist rotation/regenerative acceleration? Could you pulse the input with a simple 555 PWM and still capture energy from the output? ... I asked these questions because they pertain to the Mag-3


                        The current set up with the eight brush system, is it possible for you to explain how our system works -vs- regenerative braking? Weight saving, energy storage, range, pros, cons, etc.... If possible, I would like for us to key in on this topic for overall system performance info... For example, regenerative braking is over 90% dead weight on the highway; heavy, extra complicated electronics, wiring, generator, capacitor battery pack, cooling system, etc...



                        Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz
                        Last edited by Midaztouch; 08-14-2014, 07:48 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                          UFO,

                          What happens if we use 1 input and 1 output set at 180, total of 4 brushes? Since its a 4 stator, wouldn't the output be 100% isolated!?
                          Hello Midaz,

                          The "Isolation" in this kind of Machines between coils or groups works even at 10 apart from each others, and I am referring to ELECTRICAL Isolation...when we speak about "Magnetic Isolation", it is just impossible for an ENCLOSED Machine Rotor, within Four Magnetic Stators interacting between each others through their magnetic Spatial fields...to be Magnetically Isolated.

                          We could Input through One (1) Gate only, then collect through the other three, and of course, the output would be higher if we do that...BUT, We would be sacrificing Torque and Speed (Remember in this Machines both parameters work "Directly Proportional").

                          A much better "Mechanically Balanced" Machine, would be if We use Motor -Input- Gates apart at equal distances from each others, meaning at 180.


                          Would the output assist rotation/regenerative acceleration?
                          If You have a "Non Mechanically Balanced Rotation" by using just one input, exciting STRONGER just one section of the Rotor Mass, then the Assistance would not be of much help.

                          Could you pulse the input with a simple 555 PWM and still capture energy from the output?
                          Yes, We could pulse Input and still get output.

                          But one thing that we must realize is that "Naturally" this Machines Output Pulsed DC, and the higher the speed it will become like a Ripple Effect, since the OFF Times would be reduced to minimal fractions of time...Therefore, a GOOD SYNC between the Electronic Pulsing Controller AND the operating speed/machine pulses out, should be established for a more robust Output Signal.

                          ... I asked these questions because they pertain to the Mag-3
                          Are You building a MAG3?...Or Cornboy sent it for you to finish it?...

                          MAG3 uses Three Input Gates at 120 apart, to obtain Full Mechanical Balance.

                          The current set up with the eight brush system, is it possible for you to explain how our system works -vs- regenerative braking?
                          Braking or Decelerating Regeneration works based on the same principle, Machine must stop from Motoring stage in order to become a Generator, and still, the percentage is very, very low...where Maximum would be less than 20%.

                          Our Machines do not need to stop Motor Action in order to keep regenerating our Source(s).

                          Weight saving,
                          Light Weight as non Steel Housings required for its manufacture, allows the use of Carbon Fibers, Composites, HSLA (High Strength Light Alloys) or simple Aluminum Housings will reduce overall weight.

                          energy storage, range,
                          One very important attribute of our Machines, is that we are able to capture our Ultra-Fast Pulsed Outputs through the use of Super Capacitors. Therefore, when we add Super Caps to our Alternative Banks, there is a point where they "take over" majority of running percentage of Supply, so our Batteries draw reduces considerably on long runs...this fact increases our range.

                          The All North Machines uses much less amp draw than any other Machine available as of now, this expands the running times based on Amps/Hour Rating of Battery Supply....And at the same token, this allow Us to use much smaller Battery Banks than ordinary EV carry normally...reducing weight plus allowing for "Secondary Alternative Banks that could be recharged while we keep operating Motor...(We are driving)


                          pros, cons, etc.... If possible, I would like for us to key in on this topic for overall system performance info... For example, regenerative braking is over 90% dead weight on the highway; heavy, extra complicated electronics, wiring, generator, capacitor battery pack, cooling system, etc...



                          Keep it Clean and Green
                          Midaz
                          We are NOT ready to go deeper into this topics Midaz, We need to use Monster Drivers with our All North Machines...in order to be able to deeply evaluate this Machines Top Attributes...

                          We need MORE REPLICATIONS to be shown HERE...where they demonstrate all I have said, written and shown on my Videos is completely REAL.

                          THEN, We need to move this already tested Machines in Lab Bench to the WORKING PROTOTYPES...like Scooters, Bicycles, Motorcycles...or even Golf Cars...or small EV Applications...even building small R/C Crafts would be fine...proving Air Time tests...versus other ones...etc,etc.

                          ONLY THEN...We could discuss for real results about all our Machines advantages.

                          I hate JUST Theory Man!...it is just smoke, air...I LIKE FACTS, REAL TESTS, REAL VIDEOS, REAL MODELS, REAL APPLICATIONS without that much Theorizing...and bla,bla,bla...it will NOT get Us anywhere.

                          If I have an Idea...or a modification...I go and get it DONE...ONLY THEN, I know if it works or not.

                          Screw Mathematical Theories...Equations and Laws...TO ME, REAL TESTING proves MUCH beyond anything else.

                          Hope this post get your questionnaire answered completely...

                          Now, I will give you a very simple example...

                          Take a look at the Video below...

                          NINJA CONVERSION INTO ELECTRIC

                          it is only a FIVE MINUTE AND FIFTEEN SECONDS VIDEO (05:15)...and in that very small amount of time...this guy shows all the work He did, plus ALL the money he spent...Converting his Ninja Motor Bike into an Electric one...PLUS restoring it to a brand new look...sandblasted/painted frame from scratch...new suspension, new upholstery, new paint job, etc,etc.

                          Now, the point am getting at:

                          This Guy uses this Motor below (Shown at the end video all spec's and equipment utilized)...and yes, I already researched all this work..:

                          Motor AMD 6.7" #A00-4009 36-72VDC 6HP Single Shaft

                          See the cost?...over $850.00 Legal Tender Notes...and guess what?...it don't even have Permanent Magnet Stators!...but S1-S2 Input that means Stator 1, Stator 2 Connect...this is a Golf Cart and small utility vehicle Motor.

                          Saw the Spec's?

                          Fastest it would go is 2300 RPM's at 80 AMPS CONTINUOUS DRAW...

                          Don't You think this kind of "GO AND GET IT DONE" Guy would buy a 276.00 USD PM Imperial Kit...and rewind it in order to make drastic and radical improvement to that beautiful Bike?!

                          Don't You think He will buy Supercaps Cells plus Lithium Batteries and BMS...and the "Works"?

                          Of course He will...there is absolutely no doubt he will go for it...

                          And this type of Guys is what I need here....and You know how many Electrical Converting Guys Channels are... like this guy, in You Tube?...check them out my friend...thousands of thousands.

                          And, this is the "Audience" I need here...or elsewhere.


                          Regards


                          Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-14-2014, 02:49 PM.
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                          Comment


                          • Update old generator

                            Hey Ufo,

                            Here are pics of the old generator so far.

                            photo 1.JPG
                            photo 2.JPG
                            photo 3.JPG

                            Turned out good, but using 18 awg wire had to really move the wire around a lot. So found four coils that are grounded to armature. So will this affect the performance of the device? I will have all 8 brushes independent and not grounded to case. If I must rewind with smaller wire I WILL cause I've struggled with this for some time. Not as much as you, I know. But I want to use this to keep my solar banks charged. Then build the Imperial to propel a small EV. Then maybe a scooter or who knows after that.

                            I share these visions here with you cause you care about this home we live on.

                            wantomake

                            Comment


                            • Nice!!

                              Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                              Hey Ufo,

                              Here are pics of the old generator so far.

                              [ATTACH]14714[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]14715[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]14716[/ATTACH]

                              Turned out good, but using 18 awg wire had to really move the wire around a lot. So found four coils that are grounded to armature. So will this affect the performance of the device? I will have all 8 brushes independent and not grounded to case. If I must rewind with smaller wire I WILL cause I've struggled with this for some time. Not as much as you, I know. But I want to use this to keep my solar banks charged. Then build the Imperial to propel a small EV. Then maybe a scooter or who knows after that.

                              I share these visions here with you cause you care about this home we live on.

                              wantomake

                              Hey Wantomake,

                              Thanks for sharing this pic's and work my friend.

                              I also have two Groups grounded...and one of them is number 1... ...You could run it...and it would be fun cause you get some weird output off ground...and very sharp and high currents...and the interesting thing is...you could add it (ground body signal) to either Positive or Negative Output wires, and it will read V & A and lite up incandescent bulbs...or else.

                              It will run ok with some ground coils...but remember...have to be fixed up cause they are grounding some of the Total output power-energy...plus Motor Torque and speed.


                              Regards and yes, take it for a spin and film it....would like to hear it roar.


                              Ufopolitics
                              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                                Hey Wantomake,

                                Thanks for sharing this pic's and work my friend.

                                I also have two Groups grounded...and one of them is number 1... ...You could run it...and it would be fun cause you get some weird output off ground...and very sharp and high currents...and the interesting thing is...you could add it (ground body signal) to either Positive or Negative Output wires, and it will read V & A and lite up incandescent bulbs...or else.

                                It will run ok with some ground coils...but remember...have to be fixed up cause they are grounding some of the Total output power-energy...plus Motor Torque and speed.


                                Regards and yes, take it for a spin and film it....would like to hear it roar.


                                Ufopolitics
                                Hey,Wantomake

                                I forgot something VERY IMPORTANT!

                                Make sure to measure your resistance between each Comm. Element that is grounded !

                                It MUST HAVE SAME RESISTANCE As the rest or more.


                                Never a ZERO Value

                                Ok
                                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X