Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO, Dana & Team

Here is my thoughts/theory.

I see the Imperial sized A1 Mo-Gen running on a lot higher voltage; for example, maxwell 160v modules. My reasoning is that I want to reduce the amount of input amps as possible from the battery source connected directly to a 160v capacitor bank. Even thou the farad capacitance drops to the floor @ 7farad, the 160v module will still discharge 170amps max. I think this is a favorable condition for an Imperial size A1 Mo-Gen. That's more than enough amps and voltage that you could need for VTOL purposes. That's tremendous speed and torque on demand.

What do you think?

Keep It Clean and Green
    Midaz
    Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-10-2014, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
      UFO, Dana & Team

I see the Imperial sized A1 Mo-Gen running on a lot higher voltage; for example, maxwell 160v modules. My reasoning is that I want to reduce the amount of input amps as possible from the battery source connected directly to a 160v capacitor bank. Even thou the farad capacitance drops to the floor @ 7farad, the 160v module will still discharge 170amps max. I think this is a favorable condition for an Imperial size A1 Mo-Gen. That's more than enough amps and voltage that you could need for VTOL purposes. That's tremendous speed and torque on demand.

What do you think?

Keep It Clean and Green
      Midaz
      G'day Midaz
      From what I have seen from my experimentation with super caps
      If you have a battery say 12v the motor /generator portion seems to only allow the Super caps to load just under what the battery fills up to

I imagine that if you had the Ultra caps from Maxwell's 7 farads 160v you would have to run the motor with160v Battery

Perhaps If you ran the motor to run a separate generator then it might work
      If you used a lesser voltage battery the caps would only reach the lesser voltage
      I noticed with one of my tests not videoed I let the motor run on the caps only til the motor came almost to a stop then I switched the battery on and it took some time for the caps to charge and I still let it run but after a while the caps and battery seem to loose volts and so I switched it off

Just My observation

Kindest regards my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
        G'day Midaz
        If you have a battery say 12v the motor /generator portion seems to only allow the Super caps to load just under what the battery fills up to

I imagine that if you had the Ultra caps from Maxwell's 7 farads 160v you would have to run the motor with160v Battery

If you used a lesser voltage battery the caps would only reach the lesser voltage
        I noticed with one of my tests not videoed I let the motor run on the caps only til the motor came almost to a stop then I switched the battery on and it took some time for the caps to charge and I still let it run but after a while the caps and battery seem to loose volts and so I switched it off

Just My observation

@Kogs and Team

Great observation! I've read a lot of literature and what you're saying coincides with what I've read.

My idea is to have the Lipo battery pack 144v connected directly to the 160v capacitor bank.(lipo/capacitor hybrid) That way the system will never over voltage the capacitors. We could use a simple BMS system for the lipo/capacitors hybrid pack. This would simplify the system and continuously charge/top off the Lipo battery pack. For extra protection, connect "bleeders" to the capacitor banks. That would give us a high powered state-of-the-art battery system!

Keep it Clean and Green
        Midaz
        Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-10-2014, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• EV's Spec's...

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
          UFO, Dana & Team

What do you think?

Keep It Clean and Green
          Midaz
          Hello Midaz,

The "Vision" We all have "Stamped" in our concepts, when it comes to EV's Power Supply is exactly about the ranges you are writing above and even more when we step into full sized EV's like Tesla Model S or Nissan Leaf...

Tesla Model S>>>420V / 179 Amps/ 115 Ah>>>48 kWh

Nissan Leaf>>>364.8V / 115 Amps/ 66.2 Ah>>>24kWh

All this EV's, even using State of the Art Electronic Controllers, Per Cell Balancing Modules, Air Cooled Per Cell Systems, "Econo" Driving Options, State of the Art BMS's, Touch Sensing Screens Instrumentation...etc,etc...They ALL, still, use the same exact approach as the Farting ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) where all energy gets burnt and even with recycling Turbo Chargers, Electronic Sensors, Sophisticated Fuel Injector Modules...Sparking Controls...or Raw Rich Mixtures...they all "spit" the supposed to be saved energy through the drain of the exhaust system to our Atmosphere and to our Lungs.

This does NOT need to be so...and the reason why...We all know...All this Vehicles have a "Dead End Process/Burning Energy System" in order to achieve Motion/Translation from point A to point B, for EV's it is the Symmetric Motors...where Energy is burnt and there is absolutely no way out to "reuse the unused" even in Milli Volts Energy rate savings.

And forget about the "Brake Regen" and "Deceleration Regen" when compared to the "Burning Ratio" this Motors work/perform with...this "Regen" becomes less than nickel and dimes that would not even drive you for quart a mile in first gear speed and down hill...

Now, coming back to our systems...as Kogs mentioned above, BOTH, the Supply Battery Banks and the Supercaps Banks need to be balanced to about same values/capacity ratings.

For Imperial manufacturing We could do a lesser turn coil groups that will run (in series/cross fired banks) with very small battery/capacitor banks. Heavier Gauge, Less Turns...Higher Electromagnetic Fields, very fast charging ratios.

What We are leading towards...is to build Motors that are powered by ridiculously small power supply banks...reducing enormously weight and size for a very light weight EV...or an "FV" (Flying Vehicle)...

Once We achieve that stage...just a few revolutions from Machine will fully regenerate our Bank Systems...in just a "Snap" of our fingers...to a point We will need to electronically stop Generation and redirect it to secondary alternate banks...and...since they are so small...We could carry many of them "on board" with the proper circuitry.

Kind Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-10-2014, 01:13 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
            G'day Midaz

Just My observation

Good day there Kogs!!,

Great observation as Midaz mentioned...and yes, definitively right, Motor Generator will "provide" around or under the same voltage is supplied through battery banks...and this is a simple math equation here...Machine is just "transferring" power back and forth from supply to storage, PLUS, giving a mechanical output while doing so...however, again, Kogs, I highly recommend in a future you rewind one of those motors, either Imperial or MY 20 Poles to ALL NORTH TYPE...then compare the difference for yourself in same set up...and please share it with all of Us...

The point of using Supercaps -so far- in alternate Side Banks, is to get them charged UP TO Running Batteries Speed/Torque IN ORDER TO SUBSTITUTE in a HIGHER PERCENTAGE their Contribution to Machine Performance...therefore, REDUCING the Battery Supply to considerable LOW outputs/demand without sacrificing performance...BUT, so far, I(We) have not being able to achieve "That Effect" of raising Supercaps Volt/Amps Ratios while running NOR self accelerating while System is JUST ON CAPS...I (We) have witnessed "The Effect" on Batteries...but not on Caps yet...They(Caps) still suffer a DECAY through Time when batteries disconnect...So, it still needs Battery Assistance so far...just a little...but still We need to use it this way...and further on We need to try -once we reach operating speed and torque- to start electronically pulsing Batteries Supply Banks with our controllers...to reduce -even more- the disbursed energy from batteries.

It is the way Research and Development works on a New Technology Guys...unless We have Heavy Funding$$... but so far none of Us do...so this road We are all traveling on...is the "Hard Way" to reach Success...but in the End, We will have better and better results...just that Time will pass "slower" this way...so lots of patience from our ends...

And I have been "jumping" from one to other Testings...which IS NOT GOOD, NOT THE WAY TO DO IT!!...in order to accelerate the development processes to Higher Levels...but more testings were(are still) required/pending in almost every one of the Models I have displayed here...

Kind regards Kogs!

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-10-2014, 12:59 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello Midaz,

Now, coming back to our systems...as Kogs mentioned above, BOTH, the Supply Battery Banks and the Supercaps Banks need to be balanced to about same values/capacity ratings.
              Hi UFO,

Agreed but we can never go over the max voltage rating for the ultra capacitors.

For Imperial manufacturing We could do a lesser turn coil groups that will run (in series/cross fired banks) with very small battery/capacitor banks. Heavier Gauge, Less Turns...Higher Electromagnetic Fields, very fast charging ratios.
              I can't wait to see the redesign!

What We are leading towards...is to build Motors that are powered by ridiculously small power supply banks...reducing enormously weight and size for a very light weight EV...or an "FV" (Flying Vehicle)...

Once We achieve that stage...just a few revolutions from Machine will fully regenerate our Bank Systems...in just a "Snap" of our fingers...to a point We will need to electronically stop Generation and redirect it to secondary alternate banks...and...since they are so small...We could carry many of them "on board" with the proper circuitry.

Kind Regards

Ufopolitics
              Yes, I think that electro magnets would be best for the A1 Mo-Gen. Would it be better for a Flying machine to use a brushless MAG3??

Yeah, the 160v caps banks weigh 5kgs each, super light weight! Since it has a relatively low farad rating, max 7farad. They could be charged and discharged in seconds while maintaining enough amps in the system to keep the motor at full power continuously under load.... Could you imagine the RPMs @ 160v!? Holy *hit it's going to be high!

Why do you want to store energy in the side banks? Are you thinking about connecting some auxiliary equipment to it? Like the electro magnets, stereo, air conditioner, lights?

Keep it Clean and Green
              Midaz
              Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-10-2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

UFO, Dana & Team

For example, maxwell 160v modules.Even thou the farad capacitance drops to the floor @ 7farad, the 160v module will still discharge 170amps max.

What do you think?

Keep It Clean and Green
                Midaz

Hello Midaz,

I separated your comment on that Maxwell Module on this post...so I comment strictly on my opinion about it....since it is important We understand how to build/assemble Supercaps Modules.

In my Opinion: Very "Poor Thought" Architecture.

Maxwell Supercap Module of 160V and 7 Farads...SEVEN FARADS!!...That Capacitance, at 150 Amps burst delivery...will not even spin motor for nano seconds friend...that is very low farads...that will not last nothing...nada!

The Right Architecture when building Supercaps Modules, is to add several Parallel Single Cells (2.7V Units) (based on our demand, and calculating number to use of course) at CELL PACKS to then be added (in reality subtracted..) in Series connection for a bigger Farad rating at the Module End Total Output without even touching Voltage rates...

The same Design Architecture is used with Lithium Ion "Super Modules" for EV's like Tesla and Leaf...

Quoted from Tesla Model S Wikipedia Battery description:

The 85 kW·h battery pack contains 7,104 lithium-ion battery cells in 16 modules wired in series (14 in the flat section and two stacked on the front).Each module contains six groups of 74 cells wired in parallel; the six groups are then wired in series within the module.
                Regards Midaz...

Ufopolitics

Comment

Good day there Kogs!!,

The point of using Supercaps -so far- in alternate Side Banks, is to get them charged UP TO Running Batteries Speed/Torque IN ORDER TO SUBSTITUTE in a HIGHER PERCENTAGE their Contribution to Machine Performance...therefore, REDUCING the Battery Supply to considerable LOW outputs/demand without sacrificing performance...BUT, so far, I(We) have not being able to achieve "That Effect" of raising Supercaps Volt/Amps Ratios while running NOR self accelerating while System is JUST ON CAPS...I (We) have witnessed "The Effect" on Batteries...but not on Caps yet...They(Caps) still suffer a DECAY through Time when batteries disconnect...So, it still needs Battery Assistance so far...just a little...but still We need to use it this way...and further on We need to try -once we reach operating speed and torque- to start electronically pulsing Batteries Supply Banks with our controllers...to reduce -even more- the disbursed energy from batteries.

Kind regards Kogs!

Ufopolitics
                  I thought about this problem. The solution is the battery/capacitor hybrid. This one unit combo will keep the gate capacitor banks "topped off". Preventing rapid decay. We must have a capacitor bank at each gate and that includes the battery input gate. Hence forth, the lipo/cap bank hybrid

Keep it Clean and Green
                  Midaz

Comment

Hi UFO,

Yes, I think that electro magnets would be best for the A1 Mo-Gen. Would it be better for a Flying machine to use a brushless MAG3??
                    Yes, a MAG 3 Brushless will work excellent...wow!...I did not even thought about that combination honestly...

Yeah, the 160v caps banks weigh 5kgs each, super light weight! Since it has a relatively low farad rating, max 7farad. They could be charged and discharged in seconds while maintaining enough amps in the system to keep the motor at full power continuously under load.... Could you imagine the RPMs @ 160v!? Holy *hit it's going to be high!
                    Yes that is understood, about 7F fast charging...but the same way it would be a very fast discharge also...so do not think about being there for such long time...

Why do you want to store energy in the side banks? Are you thinking about connecting some auxiliary equipment to it? Like the electro magnets, stereo, air conditioner, lights?
                    Re read my post to Kogs above...but I will "detail" here again.

The point of Supercaps is to charge them to max operating speed/torque (as batteries do) first...in order that they "take over" higher percentages of Machine Operation (this occurs "automatically" -no electronic controlling required- with side banks-all north systems)...so then, We just need to "Drop Pulses" of our Battery Banks and achieve longer running times with the same exact performance.

For the RS Tests/Videos...I ordered also some 3.3F 2.7Volts Small Supercaps...and if I would have use them...none of you guys would have ever noticed the 'Effect' for the Time you all observed with 310F...just because 3.3F "blows away" in Milli seconds.

Keep it Clean and Green
                    Midaz
                    Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Hello Midaz,

I separated your comment on that Maxwell Module on this post...so I comment strictly on my opinion about it....since it is important We understand how to build/assemble Supercaps Modules.

In my Opinion: Very "Poor Thought" Architecture.

Maxwell Supercap Module of 160V and 7 Farads...SEVEN FARADS!!...That Capacitance, at 150 Amps burst delivery...will not even spin motor for nano seconds friend...that is very low farads...that will not last nothing...nada!

The Right Architecture when building Supercaps Modules, is to add several Parallel Single Cells (2.7V Units) (based on our demand, and calculating number to use of course) at CELL PACKS to then be added (in reality subtracted..) in Series connection for a bigger Farad rating at the Module End Total Output without even touching Voltage rates...

The same Design Architecture is used with Lithium Ion "Super Modules" for EV's like Tesla and Leaf...

Quoted from Tesla Model S Wikipedia Battery description:

Regards Midaz...

Ufopolitics
                      Ufo,

I going to have to stand strong on my thought. The capacitors can be discharged and charged in that time frame that we need. We have multiple gates and each gate needs an ultra capacitor bank. The all north should never reach 100 amps in the system @ 160 v

Keep it Clean and Green
                      Midaz
                      Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-10-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Battery-Capacitor Hybrids...

I thought about this problem. The solution is the battery/capacitor hybrid. This one unit combo will keep the gate capacitor banks "topped off". Preventing rapid decay. We must have a capacitor bank at each gate and that includes the battery input gate. Hence forth, the lipo/cap bank hybrid

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz
                        Hello Midaz,

Yes, I agree...however...that "breeding" is still in "the works" to evolution in our World...and it is NOT that simple, like just joining connectors and vualá...it requires Highly Sophisticated Electronic Modulation, Regulation and Controlling between both Modules, my Friend.

And that is not talking about how many "Legal Tender Notes" it will cost to acquire...

For "Reality" testing with simple available means...if we add more Supercaps to our Battery Banks without Switching On-Off Like I did on video...Caps will become a Load to be charged, decreasing Motor performance..and...once Caps are charged...Batteries will become a Load, a Resistance for Caps to disburse Energy...You observed that on my video right?

In my Third Video I show Batteries and Caps within same Gates, same circuit...plus I show at end of Series discharge run test...how batteries offer resistance to the Performance.

So, all this "On-Off" when is the right timing MUST BE DONE by state of the art electronic controlling...unless you wanna be driving spending more time in your switching and instruments reading...than paying attention to the road?...

Take care friend, got to make some LTN (Legal Tender Notes)...

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Dialectics towards Development...

Ufo,

I going to have to stand strong on my thought.
                          But I LOVE THAT!!...

That is the Principle of Evolution!...The Dialectics of Development!

The capacitors can be discharged and charged in that time frame that we need. We have multiple gates and each gate needs an ultra capacitor bank. The all north should never reach 100 amps in the system @ 160 v

Keep it Clean and Green
                          Midaz
                          Yes!, love Your idea, please keep it very strong...but prove it...

So go ahead and "make my day"...lol...

Finish Your Imperial All North...Buy the Maxwell Supercap Module and RAM IT!...

You know our motors can take the heat of 160V...even more the all north type...they will not burnt crispy like a Symmetrical Closed Loop will...

So, by all means...go for it... !!

Regards

Ufopolitics

EDIT: P.D: Just make sure Imperial is seriously and tightly attached to the test bench...rubber mounts if you could...and high speed bearings...
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-10-2014, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Hello Midaz,

Yes, I agree...however...that "breeding" is still in "the works" to evolution in our World...and it is NOT that simple, like just joining connectors and vualá...it requires Highly Sophisticated Electronic Modulation, Regulation and Controlling between both Modules, my Friend.

And that is not talking about how many "Legal Tender Notes" it will cost to acquire...

For "Reality" testing with simple available means...if we add more Supercaps to our Battery Banks without Switching On-Off Like I did on video...Caps will become a Load to be charged, decreasing Motor performance..and...once Caps are charged...Batteries will become a Load, a Resistance for Caps to disburse Energy...You observed that on my video right?

In my Third Video I show Batteries and Caps within same Gates, same circuit...plus I show at end of Series discharge run test...how batteries offer resistance to the Performance.

So, all this "On-Off" when is the right timing MUST BE DONE by state of the art electronic controlling...unless you wanna be driving spending more time in your switching and instruments reading...than paying attention to the road?...

Take care friend, got to make some LTN (Legal Tender Notes)...

Ufopolitics
                            UFO

Have a great day! Make money! We Need it!

The lipo/cap hybrid packs are becoming popular and most are NOT using BMS. Even young children are doing it now. They just keep the voltage under the caps voltage. I havent seen any fires or malfunctions yet.

Everyone is keeping it this simple
                            Replacing My Car Battery with Capacitors! 12V BoostPack Update

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8miq6sDy0wA

Take a RS NiCad battery and connect it directly to an ultra capacitor. There should be no problem.

Speaking about the 5p RS, let me put my foot all the way in my mouth
                            I can't stop thinking about this; I see the one Hybrid running the whole system. Is it possible to connect the gen output cable directly to hybrid input and the hybrid output to the motor input? Creating a loop. I believe one maxwell 350f can handle the charge and discharge at the same time... If I'm correct, we won't need any switching or instrument reading. Please test it for me. I want my 2 cents validated!

I know how to build the Imperial all north group windings... You taught me! But I'm going to have to play a support role.(Until we get to building a professional prototype) Because The Monster is going to produce some serious electricity! I don't have the proper test equipment... And my wife was worried about me getting electrocuted... Damn it, I shouldn't have told her about the all north's gen action.

UFO thank you for your time. It's always full of wisdom!
                            Midaz
                            Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-11-2014, 08:07 AM. Reason: Correct vid posted

Comment

• Lipo/Ultracaps hybrid

@ all

Sorry guys! I posted the wrong vid of the hybrid lipo/caps pack. It was the middle of the night when I posted.

Here is the correct vid of a simple lipo/ultra capacitor no BMS!
                              This guy used 6 caps directly connected to a lipo. It replaced his car battery
                              Also, kids are doing this for their RC cars. It makes the cars more responsive, longer run times and they can use cheap lipos.
                              Times are changing
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8miq6sDy0wA

Keep it Clean and Green
                              Midaz
                              Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-11-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Good Day Kogs!

Ok, First, thanks Kogs for doing all this Tests!, it would be of great help to all of Us in order to understand all this Tech better...as also, since you are doing tests with N-S Machines, whenever someone of Us make same tests with all North, We could then see/stablish the differences...

below is the Diagram:

[IMG][/IMG]

Let's analyze this circuit in detail...

First than all, We must realize that all Inductors shown within Machine (L1, L2, L3 & L4) are JUST MOMENTARY GATES, since we understand they are constantly changing/swapping because of revolving at a very fast ratio...that results into PULSES transmitted to the outer components connected to them.

Based on that fact, I have set Two Amp Meters at Battery Banks Positive conductors, A1 and A2.

A1 and A2 will reflect similar, but never identical readings (depending on the meter automatic response, speed capturing capability and precision to Milli amps or after the dot positions)

However, Total Amp Value (Draw) at Input will be Calculated based on the AVERAGE between both Meters.

V1 and V2 will measure each Battery Banks separately from the revolving Inductors/Coils. And the Total Voltage at the SERIES INPUT CIRCUIT would be V1 + V2.

Since We have a "Mirror" of Identical (Actually the Same, repeated) Inductor-Coils at Output, swapping at a common/same speed/time, plus we have all exterior components (Caps) positioned/connected identically as Input...then, L2 and L4 readings would be done EXACTLY the same way as Input Circuit Meters Setup (L1 & L3).

Or...

A3 and A4 will reflect similar, but never identical readings ...and the Total Amp Value (Draw) at Output will be Calculated also based on the AVERAGE between both Meters.

And...

V3 and V4 will measure each Capacitor Banks separately from the revolving Inductors/Coils. And the Total Voltage at this SERIES OUTPUT CIRCUIT would be V3 + V4.

Therefore, on this WHOLE Circuit, We will consider the Same Revolving Inductors/Coils (or the whole Machine...) as the LOAD for both, Input-Output circuits.

If We had all Inductors (L1, L2, L3 and L4) Stationary, (like soldered in a circuit board) ...Then, We could easily calculate/verify the parameters by simple Ohms Law...However, since Inductors are revolving/pulsing/swapping through Time, AND within a Magnetic Field...then we would need to Include Time/Speed/Acceleration in our Equations as well.

THE TESTS:

All Switches (S1 & S2) are OFF...Caps were discharged and, IF Supercaps are instead of typical Electrolytic, make sure to leave at least a 200 to 300 mV charge...not to create a radical short circuit.

1- Measure Batteries Voltages while S1 is OFF.
                                2- Turn ON S1, while S2 is OFF and Read:
                                2a-Amperage on Both Meters.
                                2b-Voltage Drop at V1 & V2
                                2c-Max RPM's reached after a few minutes of running time (observing if there is an increase through time).

After We have reached a "pretty steady" speed...

3-We turn ON S2 (And keep reading Parameters above), PLUS the Meters attached to Output Circuit.

RPM's normally will drop very low when we turn S2 ON.
                                V1 & V2 will also drop to lower values.
                                A1 & A2 will increase.

Now, We need to let System run until catching up to previous/original running speed values as seen on 2c...

Then read all Parameters again when this occur.

This testing will give Us all an idea of the Operation of this whole set up.

Kind Regards Kogs, and again, thanks for doing all this work for Us but, mainly, thanks for believing/trusting in my work all this time!

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1: I have set Two Amp Meter per Input-Out Circuits for more accurate readings...HOWEVER, We ONLY need just One Amp Meter per each Circuit.
                                I believe it is interesting to observe how the DC Amp Values fluctuate from one side bank reading to the other...as speed changes a few revolutions.

On another note, I forgot to ask You Kogs...Do You have Two pretty similar (meaning around same amp/h) 6V Batteries?...That way you could start testing system with 6+6 Volts in the first run...
                                G'day UFO and Team

No I do not have any 6v batteries
                                I have done the tests and up loaded to YouTube Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN0m77_Yu1Q

I noticed that the Amp two Capacitor Bank Amp meters do not show the current Why I do not know
                                Also the small DMM's seem to fluctuate I could not understand why but since uploading this video I did some testing with a 16p 4S Modded MY motor using some Super caps and Batteries and I also had the same problem with the small DMM's I changed them to the larger ones and they worked just fine so I think the smaller ones may not read fast enough to get the average amps/volts

My Camera Operator/Test Driver is getting very impatient she wants me to hurry and finish Nessie

The Large caps I purchased are a bit too large for Nessie so I will put them in my Bicycle

After experimenting with super Caps it looks like to me that no matter what size they are you really need the motor to output just what the motor is using

Kindest Regards

Kogs still here with all his hair

Comment

Working...
                                X