My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Kogs

That you for always leading the charge! In another life you must have been a great warrior!

After experimenting with super Caps it looks like to me that no matter what size they are you really need the motor to output just what the motor is using
    Please Expand/clarify on your observation on above statement.

Keep it Clean and Green
    Midaz
    Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-12-2014, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• meters

Hi Kogs, Nice setup ,I don't trust my digital meters when running any kind of modified motor. They never give accurate readings when running a test.
      I only have 1 little analog but at least it stays stable.
      Interesting your batteries gained voltage after resting.
      artv

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
        @Kogs

That you for always leading the charge! In another life you must have been a great warrior!

Please Expand/clarify on your observation on above statement.

Keep it Clean and Green
        Midaz
        G'day Midaz
        Motor without Gen facility
        What I have observed is that no matter what size battery you use the motor continually running takes power from the battery and will eventually stop of course it all depends on the capacity A/H of the battery and the amps draw from the battery that determines how long before the motor will drain the battery so that it stops.
        If you have a large capacity Cap Bank Charged separate to the charged battery the same as above applies

Motor with a gen facility

You can have a huge Cap bank along with a battery even though the caps load fast, still the same will take place, the battery and the cap bank eventually will deplete.

The Super caps charge very fast they still get their energy from the Battery unless you have blocking diodes stopping them from feeding off the batteries so they get their energy from the Gen portion of the Motor.
        Even if the batteries and super Caps are parallel with each other they still can not last longer than the total of the battery capacity plus the energy that is produced by the gen action of the motor less what it takes to run the motor

So in summary
        Unless the Generator portion of the motor produces at least => to the energy that it takes to run the motor the motor WILL eventually stop

I have only 2 small Super Cap banks I have configured in different ways they seem to not last very long. but I have seen the difference.

Kindest Regard

Kogs still working

Comment

• You cannot use energy from a battery and charge it at the same time. Eventually the battery would be ruined. I have destroyed a couple in learning that lesson. There would need to be circuitry to shut off a bank, charge and rest each bank similar to a Tesla switch.
          It is curious though how the batteries climbed higher in voltage after they had rested. I wonder where they will sit after they have rested for say 24 hours.

Keep up the good work Kogs! Can hardly wait for the next vid.

Comment

• Great Tests!!

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
            G'day UFO and Team

No I do not have any 6v batteries
            I have done the tests and up loaded to YouTube Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN0m77_Yu1Q

I noticed that the Amp two Capacitor Bank Amp meters do not show the current Why I do not know
            Also the small DMM's seem to fluctuate I could not understand why but since uploading this video I did some testing with a 16p 4S Modded MY motor using some Super caps and Batteries and I also had the same problem with the small DMM's I changed them to the larger ones and they worked just fine so I think the smaller ones may not read fast enough to get the average amps/volts

My Camera Operator/Test Driver is getting very impatient she wants me to hurry and finish Nessie

The Large caps I purchased are a bit too large for Nessie so I will put them in my Bicycle

After experimenting with super Caps it looks like to me that no matter what size they are you really need the motor to output just what the motor is using

Kindest Regards

Kogs still here with all his hair

Hello there my dear friend Kogs!

First thanks so much for doing all this work for Us!!

We all know it takes a lot of time to put all this circuits together in real time...and making it so neat for all of Us to observe...many thanks friend!

And...Tell Your Driver that we are trying to make Nessie much better than You have gotten so far...in order that She will be driving this beautiful Tricycle for as long as She wants...without stopping to find a nearby place to sit down and wait til Nessie gets some charge to drive Her back home...Then,ask Her if this attribute we are trying to get installed...is not going to be lots of fun?...

First, couple of things We all must realize and have in mind, before going in detail about this great tests...

1- Kogs is using regular Electrolytic Caps...Not Supercaps, and yes, that makes a big difference in the Power Density Handling at the Capacitive Side Banks...meaning, no matter how much voltage is Generated by Machine...Caps are LIMITED when it comes to capturing-Storing that produced Energy...or could call them "Spikes"...never, regular Electrolytic would perform like Supercaps do.

2- Kogs is using the Old North South Winding Type on his MY1016 ...and NOT the All North Type...and the difference between both type of windings is huge Guys...I have demonstrated that FACT in my comparison with the two little RS Five Poles...so I KNOW FOR SURE, Magnified number of poles and bigger machines WILL DO Magnify as well the whole process and seen the effects.

However We all witnessed an INCREASE in the Batteries at the end of BOTH Tests.

However, We all noticed an RPM's INCREASE when S2 was turned ON...As well as an Increase in the Caps Voltage Flow.

On the small Meters Kogs...they are not good my friend, I have several of the similar types, and they all tend to Jump and exaggerate readings at certain point, showing over limit (1 on screen) at certain pulses. It is simple...this meters processors are not fast enough to digest and process all those ultrafast fluctuations.

Related to the differences between N-S and ALL North...let me put it this way...

The N-S Generates Voltages...but at the same token it "takes away" some back at the swapping from North to South Rotation at the Spatial Field Levels...That does NOT occurs with the All North Types...so there is not a "Push-Pull" of Flow...but a complete Push...so no taking away, no drawing back power...all Positive Flow...

Picture a water flow...from a water pump that does exactly this...Pressure Plus(P+)...then Pressure Minus(P-)...where (P+) is greater (a bit) than (P-)...so what happens?...we only get the resultant difference between (P+)-(P-)...which is nickel and dimes end result flow.

On the All North...all those coils are pulsed SAME FLOW ORIENTATION, same direction, without affecting, drawing absolutely NADA, nothing from the Spatial Fields...so it is always a Positive Pressure, a predominating UNIQUE POLE in the Rotor manifesting as a "Constant"...therefore, no minus but Lower Positive levels...but all Positives...so, there is NOT A SUBTRACTION but ALWAYS ADDING FLOW.

For whoever that have not seen this Comparison Video between Both Type of Windings...it is below

COMPARISON BETWEEN ALL NORTH AND N-S WINDINGS ON FIVE POLE RS MOTOR

And I am not using the Crossfire Battery Side Banks feeding on that Video...nor SuperCaps...but the typical way we have been doing it so far...The following videos show that connect type.

This Tests you did here are great Kogs!!...since even with this older technology (Typical Electrolytic Caps and N-S Type) we still observe see an increase over time regenerating batteries and gaining speed with the assistance of Caps...wonderful!

Warm regards Dear Friend!

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-12-2014, 04:46 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• About Supercaps, Cell Packs and Modules...

Hello to All,

I wanted to do this...a while back (when I responded to Dana's Post (Prochiro)...but did not have the time up to now.

And now...when am finished with the drawings...Photobucket is going through some "server maintenance"...

Well, will start writing til they get back...

It is about how to configure Supercaps in our future Modules according to the desired Total Voltage...then adding parallel Supercaps at each Cell Packs...

This is the same EXACT Method that it is used on all EV's (Tesla Model S, Leaf, etc) related to how they attach their Lithium Ion Cells.

Capacitors adding when connected in SERIES and having MORE THAN TWO CELLS or Cell Packs, have a special formula...which is:

1/C1+1/C2+1/C3......+1/Cn=1/C Total

Below I've found this useful On Line Calculator for Series and Parallel Caps adding (In Parallel We just Add them...C1+C2+C3...+Cn=C Total)

SERIES-PARALLEL-CAPACITOR-CALCULATOR

The first Table for Parallel...We just add on left window, then click "add to total" and will give a RED result at right under "Total C="...Copy-Paste Your Total per Cell Pack , Add then and keep the count in your head......Calculator does not keep that count for Us...

Photobucket is back...

[IMG][/IMG]

On Diagram above...I have set Two MODULES, the Voltage am looking for is over 12V to be installed as Side Banks...

On MODULE 1 (Left), I only have Two Cells of 300F each, connected in PARALLEL, therefore adding to 600F per Cell Pack...so We see what we get at the Five (5) total Cell Packs connected in SERIES between them...13.5V and 120 Farads.

On MODULE 2, I have Five(5) Cells of 300F each, connected in PARALLEL between them in the CELL PACK, adding up to 1500F...
              And We see the Module Total is 13.V and 300 Farads.

This Method for creating our Modules is excellent for Testing Purposes...since We keep adding Cells and reading results in our Meters...as checking Machine performance with Mechanical Loads, RPM's, times to reach top speed, etc,etc.

One thing We need to keep in mind on larger Systems...is first to check which Cell price Farad Value would be more convenient , previous to start building each CELL PACK.

The same way that our Lithium Ion Cells are configured...we should build this Supercaps side banks, in order that they are balanced for the whole System equilibrium.

Related to CMS (instead of BMS, or Capacitor Management System) each CELL PACK, no matter how many number of cells it contains, could be balanced easier at a "PER CELL PACK LEVEL CHARGE/BALANCING", where all are connected in Parallel...with the assistance of Electronics, of course.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• @UFO & Team
                Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

The latest video (PART 2) shows the above Diagram...except I added the Meters.

Shylo, you must look at what is going on at Both Coils, L1 & L2...

First "L1" is just referenced as a POSITION, not a specific Coil...Since Coils are CONSTANTLY SWAPPING...so, Battery never stops feeding whichever coil would be in turn at that POSITION or L1...so "L1" is always being powered...Except for some "nano seconds" or less than...of commutator millimeter gaps...let's not "count" that...

Second, L2 is another POSITION...not the specific Coil L2...however, L2 POSITION collects the Collapsing Coils reversed voltage

Therefore C1 & C2 receive a charge from both POSITIONS, L1 & L2 Together, at unison...
                Look again at C1,C2, L1 & L2...don't you see they are ALL CONNECTED IN SERIES?...So, if you open S3, they BOTH (C1 & C2) will STOP receiving a charge.

Number 3 Video is just going to show SERIES and PARALLEL Supercaps connected...don't expect a "Self Runner".

[IMG][/IMG]

It is VERY IMPORTANT to observe what's going on here...

First, this MUST FOLLOW A SEQUENCE...where battery turns on by S1...THEN, S2 turns on PARALLEL Circuit with C3...and finally S3 connects the C1 & C2 in SERIES.

The "Ratio" of charges to C3 does NOT occur at the same speed of charge as the side banks supercaps C1, C2(cross-fired), where C3 receives a MUCH MORE SLOWER CHARGE...therefore, if side bank (C1 & C2) is turned before C3...C3 starts decaying abruptly...(Series starts discharging C3)

So, the way this MUST GO is, once Motor is running, to charge first C3, (by turning ON S2) up to "a certain specific value or above"...then turn on S3...and even so, when we turn S3 ON, C3 starts decaying...to fill C1 & C2...

However, when we disconnect Battery...C3 starts "filling up" and C1 & C2 starts decaying...

So, yes...it is a Game of Resonances that take place here...so, in order to maintain a constant speed, and an increase of charges...we must keep switching between S2 and S3 to allow even disbursement of charges back and forth...

There is a "point"...an specific point that Motor starts doing a "shaking"...a vibration...when all three coils start pumping at same ratios...and we must disconnect either one of the two circuits to go back to a smooth running.

Eventually We need Four Supercaps for this testing...and making a test with just ONE Supercap, Pre Charged the same ratio as Battery...and not using Batteries, but this charged cap...and run system until we obtain same Effect...

I am pretty sure with bigger machines we will obtain much faster and better results...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

In my previous past posts, I stated that there must be a capacitor at each gate to produce max performance and efficiency.

As UFO stated,
                For "Reality" testing with simple available means...if we add more Supercaps to our Battery Banks without Switching On-Off Like I did on video...Caps will become a Load to be charged, decreasing Motor performance..and...once Caps are charged...Batteries will become a Load, a Resistance for Caps to disburse Energy...You observed that on my video right?

In my Third Video I show Batteries and Caps within same Gates, same circuit...plus I show at end of Series discharge run test...how batteries offer resistance to the Performance.
                The above statement is true. However, we still don't have capacitors on all gates in the above diagrams, related vids and later testing! A Hybrid battery/capacitor can replace the stand alone battery(s).

This is the premises of my whole reasoning: The voltage from the battery dictates the RPMs of the motor through the capacitor circuit. The problem lies within the battery receiving a charge from the generator action. The battery cannot receive a charge like super capacitors can. This negates some the efficiency of the system, causing a much more rapid decay.

I know that the hybrid capacitors banks are on Orthodox but everything that we have been doing has not been main stream!

Kogs wrote in his last post
                The Super caps charge very fast they still get their energy from the Battery unless you have blocking diodes stopping them from feeding off the batteries so they get their energy from the Gen portion of the Motor.
                Even if the batteries and super Caps are parallel with each other they still can not last longer than the total of the battery capacity plus the energy that is produced by the gen action of the motor less what it takes to run the motor
                This is the fact finding/observation that I highlighted in my previous posts.

We have two options for the hybrid for testing; 1.) lipos with an extremely high C-rating. Or 2.) diodes to block the charge into the battery.

I think we are omitting a valuable piece of this puzzle without trying it first.

Keep it Clean and Green
                Midaz
                Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-13-2014, 12:46 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Ufopolitics

I finally, tonight (flash of divine inspiration!) , found the LAST COFFIN NAIL proving
                  (Ive already done it many other ways) OF PROOF that EACH SIDE of every "magnet" there is a centrifugal (divergent) vortex at the EDGE, and at the center, a CENTRIPETAL (convergent) vortex.

This should help a LOT OF PEOPLE understand things MUCH MUCH BETTER......and help the free energy community DESIGN things RIGHT, and the renewable energy folks design things RIGHT.......

, or at the VERY LEAST,....NAIL THE COFFIN SHUT , period, on ANY question of dual vortex on EACH side of every magnet

see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dilk8gcDxac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwn3CqvRumg

Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 07-13-2014, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello to All,

Related to CMS (instead of BMS, or Capacitor Management System) each CELL PACK, no matter how many number of cells it contains, could be balanced easier at a "PER CELL PACK LEVEL CHARGE/BALANCING", where all are connected in Parallel...with the assistance of Electronics, of course.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                    G'day UFO my friend

How would a few of these go

http://www.aldinc.com/pdf/ALD8100xx.pdf

Kindest Regards

Kogs Shortest Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
                      You cannot use energy from a battery and charge it at the same time. Eventually the battery would be ruined. I have destroyed a couple in learning that lesson. There would need to be circuitry to shut off a bank, charge and rest each bank similar to a Tesla switch.
                      It is curious though how the batteries climbed higher in voltage after they had rested. I wonder where they will sit after they have rested for say 24 hours.

Keep up the good work Kogs! Can hardly wait for the next vid.
                      G'day Zardox
                      You are Right when you say You cannot use energy from a battery and charge it at the same time.
                      I also have destroyed batteries by charging them while using them This is only true if you charge them using a hot charger

The charging I have noticed over the years that does not harm the battery is done by either Direct Radiant charging or charging done through a capacitor in parallel with the battery.
                      We have to remember that the current runs both ways through an inductor and this is the reason we find that the batteries connected to these asymmetrically modified motors are being charged as when the commutator passes the active brush the current is sharply stopped causing a rush of Radiant energy to continue along the Negative wire back into the battery and actually charges it. This is not shown until the batteries are resting and the chemical action in the battery is allowed to do its stuff.

I hope this helps
                      Kindest Regards

Kogs just explaining what he has experienced over the years

Comment

• Charging

Not wanting to argue the point. Just making note of my personal observations using different radiant producing devices that I have built. As far as I am aware of no one to my knowledge has been able to loop a Bedini sg or other device to keep the run battery charged for the long term without it eventually breaking down. John himself uses a battery swapping scheme.

With that being said these motors seem to bring us into uncharted territories and you clearly showed that your batteries recovered to a higher voltage after they had rested for a while. That clearly got my attention. Did you take any more readings after they sat for a longer period?

Comment

• G'day UFO
                          I have been through the posts and can not see if you have decided how best to wind an Imperial P56 all North's, If you have can you direct me to the post. If Not have you done one yet and can you post it.

Kindest Regards

Comment

• Multi Reply...

Hello Guys,

Ok, let's start "orderly"...

@ Midaz:

One very important part to understand about Supercaps....is that when they are FULLY DISCHARGED they have absolute ZERO Resistance, this means they become a FULL SHORT CIRCUIT (NOT SO with Electrolytic Typical Types)...Supercaps become just like a thick gauge piece of copper conductor...Therefore, having this in mind...if you attach any battery to a discharged supercap...Battery starts getting extremely HOT, burning hot...so this is NOT GOOD, Battery suffers a very radical short circuit....With Lipo's they can blow out, explode...so be careful!

On a second note, if a Super Cap (SC) is connected ALWAYS as a PERMANENT CONNECTION to any type of Battery...this means we have a close loop between them, where the Higher Density currents keep traveling to the Lower Density Area, meaning, Cap will keep draining Batteries, even when you turn System OFF.

We have learned here that a CLOSED SYSTEM, an ALWAYS LOOPED Circuit, will disburse -If Any- Very Little power OUT, Both are "entertaining" each others...just like a Married Couple......So, Yes, I agree with your point, however, this connection should NOT be Permanent, but switched On-Off at the required times when we could use the MAX ends from Both (or each one independently) to our benefit.

So Far I have been showing Parallel connections between Battery-Caps...but using our Asymmetric Motor as a Buffer, a mean to "make and brake" between both worlds.

However, I know what you mean and what you want by your thoughts on the Hybrid, you just have to test it out to find out by yourself...what am talking about.

@Zardox:

Yes, you are right about a Battery being charged while it is disbursing energy...could end up damaging battery...

BUT, this depends on a couple of things...First...If Battery is FULLY Disbursing its Power Out, based on our circuitry, load, etc...of course it is obvious that sending the same Intensity currents in reversed mode will do damage it for sure.

HOWEVER, If WHILE the Battery is disbursing a LOWER DENSITY CURRENT to our Load (because of a Super Cap ASSISTANCE, for example in my set up) THEN We DO could send a HIGHER DENSITY CHARGE in Reverse to recharge it.

It is all about TRAFFIC NETWORK between Battery>>Disbursed to Load Power and the opposite: Battery<<Generating/Charging Power...where this forces must always be ASYMMETRICAL in Density, Strength and Speed...Or -which is exactly the same: INVERSELY PROPORTIONAL.

To both of You:

I don't know if anyone of you have ever taken apart a State of the Art BMS...I have, and I have repaired it, because of previous bad design, now works like a Charm......this showed me the complexity between disbursing/charging which is utilized together within the same black box...where Two Parallel 300W FET's are used to disburse big power out...and Two of the same exact type FET's are used for Charging...however, the complexity goes to the COMMON CONSTANT ROUTINE many small compact components do, traveling between each CELL and Each Bank Modules...at All Times...during charging, during disbursal of energy.

@Kogs:

Your Tests are awesome Kogs...use them for "Data Recording"...to be compared later on...therefore, do not draw final conclusions as of now, not yet...before testing the other Systems (All North) which will give you a completely different view of the whole picture..

And...even though the Supercapacitors are of very high density...they still could not be compared to the density of even a Nickel-Metal Hydrate Battery can output...therefore, balancing Banks (Batteries versus Caps) takes time to achieve the right ratios and structures...and only testing and more testing could give Us the final results/conclusions.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-13-2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Imperial All North...

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                              G'day UFO
                              I have been through the posts and can not see if you have decided how best to wind an Imperial P56 all North's, If you have can you direct me to the post. If Not have you done one yet and can you post it.

Kindest Regards
                              Hello my Dear Friend Kogs!

Yes, the Imperial All North (Groups) is below:

[IMG][/IMG]

Each Group is composed by Six Coils, and each Coil wraps around Five Poles, overlapping every one pole...

It is basically the same structure as I have shown to Glen on his P66, 33 Poles...same methodology...starting by G1 then doing G15, opposite by 180º...Then doing G2 and on the other end doing G16...and so on.

It is very Important to make sure that while G1 Comm Element is entering in contact with Motor Brush M1...and G2 is also in contact, but "leaving" contact...make sure the end Coil from G2 Bisector (center pole of the five) is NOT aligned with center of South Stator S1, Until it BRAKES CONTACT!...and the same alignment Must be checked between G15-G16...

On picture below of the P66:

[IMG][/IMG]

It shows exactly the same alignment you are going to be looking for on the P56...

Notice the Red intermittent Line belongs to the Bisector (Center) of G2, Last Coil#6 Center Pole...And the Orange Intermittent Line belongs to the SOUTH Stator Bisectors.

In the case of the 33 Poles...notice it is not possible to achieve a perfect symmetry at 180º positioning for both G2 and G19 Bisectors, related to South Stators Centers (notice angles between Orange-Red lines are different compared to opposite angles formed between same opposite Group Bisectors)...Same deal applies to North to North Bisectors, however, it is more noticeable at South...

However, in your P56, 28 Poles would be perfectly Symmetrical...due to a perfect division of the 360º Quadrant in the 28 number...while can't do it with 33 poles.

Nevertheless, the winding method is exactly the same.

It is great you are going for this Winding my Friend!...what I recommend is to do it with exactly same wire spec's and length of copper as you have built the other Imperial N-S Pairs...I believe you had 15 Turns on each Coil ...so 30 Turns Total in Pair.

So when winding Groups...You have Six Coils per Group...that would give you exactly Five Turns of wire per each coil...totaling 30 Turns per Group...

Any questions/doubts let me know...

Regards

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1: Therefore, the way I recommend to do this ...is to wind G1,G2 and opposite G15 and G16...and to find the PERFECT Comm Elements assigned for the Four Groups...you must insert it in the Stators Frame to check all this Connect-Disconnect is perfectly done at Motor Brush Contacts and Stators Center Bisectors... If you could use contact/continuity meters here to make sure...even better!...before you keep going any further.

Once You achieve this...just take it out and finish the windings...it will run perfectly fine.
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-13-2014, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• @Kogs

Kogs,

I added some EDIT text to previous post...please refresh screen.

Thanks

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X