• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Down Ass Up, and no more dumb questions

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Thanks Cornboy, but:

"The Idea" was for others ALSO to test...to Develop, to Search...etc,etc
    In order that You guys come to the same results, or different, then elaborate from there...like a Team, an Open Source Team, where there is "NO GURU"...but everyone will be contributing to the Fields.

What will happen IF I go away tomorrow?...and You never see me again?

Will Thread collapse for lack of Input?...because "UFO GURU" is no longer here to answer our concerns, questions etc?
    Can You guys also make those tests?...and keep going on with even better results than I have achieved so far?

I have displayed ALL I have searched in a couple of Threads...while I keep going on...but right now...like that "Spanish Song" I have cited and translated before..."Life has played a not too good taste joke on me"...and now, I am seating on top of a Pumpkin...sucking a stick...
    Means, I really do not have the time to dedicate hours and hours to this great development, too bad.

I am very sorry, but can NOT answer ALL Your questions...anymore for now, maybe in a future I will.

The Answer is in my First Thread here

Find out by yourself...it will not take long to pulse a Coil with a couple of diodes and with that reversed Radiant flow pulse an Iron Core Coil...check them out.

Again, Cornboy, test them...what could you loose by just testing?

Where are your "Investigative and Scientific Desires"?

Yes, Cornboy, You have committed to build a State of the Art Asymmetric Machine, which is great, believe me, BUT, You have absolutely ZERO Knowledge about prior disclosed data here...You have not even build a small Asymmetric Model before...and that is NOT GOOD, my friend.

Picture If I could trust a Mechanic with Zero Experience in V12 High Performance Engines...My Ferrari Enzo, trouble-shutting ...knowing He have not even worked before in a two stroke Lawnmower Engine...should I trust Him?

I have told you this before, my friend...and it worries me.

I have run complete assembled Symmetrical Motors with Radiant Output from a pulsing Coil...
    I have run the Rotor with that reversed flow from Stators Radiant...

And so have done many others here...it's all there.

I have NOT build Your great Machine (MAG3), I just design it, and I know it WILL WORK, based on my knowledge in the CAD response, like I also have designed here many others that I have NOT made myself...like the P12, P16, etc,etc...So you will have to feed Us all with your findings...and become a "Very Serious and Organized Scientist"...Run tests, find out which better suites your applications, your requirements. Yes, MAG 3 is VERY, VERY VERSATILE , very, so...there are lots of combinations to be made there my Friend...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Sorry that you have life problems UFO, hope they can become kind to you instead.

You are right, i will build and test till my cows come home, and share here.

Just got a new 100Mhz scope, because i had a dinosaur CRT, that was given to me, just gota learn how to use it!

You don't need to worry about my lack of experience in making small models first, because the size of motors we will need to power heavy passenger cars and 4X4's, i consider that the MAG3 i am building now will be a small model for testing concepts and parameters for larger motors, i'm just very fortunate to start with an excellent design, rather than modifying a symetrical product. Hopfully i will do it justice and get it right.

I have read all Mr Utkins stuff, a while ago when i was trying to replicate Zilano - Don Smith devices, which i am sure will all be relevant down the track, have some nice high voltage caps from that era also.

Hope all turns out well for you UFO Friend.

Warmest regards Cornboy.
    Last edited by Cornboy 555; 03-05-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Opening the Cage

With asymmetric motor we are in the realm of pulsesd electromagnetic systems. We are not allowed to comprehend them as state of the art machines. Our education makes it difficult to look behind the scenes. We are told to comprehend facts as black boxes and we are told that there is nothing therein and a black box is just what it says - black and void inside. Once upon a time electricity was a "black box" as well - and envision what was therein as we know today. Nevertheless black boxes are fractals - means: open one single box and there are plenty of others therein a.s.o.... a.s.o.
      Imagine a black box having a rod at input (electricity) and we see the rod at output as well (magnetic effects). We are told this rod to be one single chunk of metal, a matter of standard formulas in terms of force inertia, mass.... But I am convinced this rod is broken inside and the output rod is harnessed to plenty of otehr fractals and thus can perform along own patterns, facts we want to utilize. Let's look into that box!

Our current state is like this (outside box):

We sit there and do not know where we sit! And we are proud getting our machines moving like above. Clear fact: misuse of creation!

Please comprehend that building these asymmetric motors is just the basis in order to research. We open a cage and need to learn walking around outside first time. These motors are just the opening in a black box in order to beam with a torch into it.

Those of you being eager to toruture your brain I recommend reading that Utkin paper suggested by Ufo. I admit I read there lots of facts I can not comprehend at all or how to apply them. The message: Do not expect an instructable! But understand a bit of the type of facts we need to explore.

Another source can be found in the area of rotoverter. But please understand those are another type of machines. Nevertheless they are based on same rules of our universe, same chunks of fractal black boxes - but assembled in another way. Imagine: we are different persons but same biology).
      In this document starting with page 106 (skip teachings regarding water car - VERY interesting though ) there are lots of hints to those physical elements being hidden today. Once again: it is no instructable and I do not understand some material suggested there as well.

All those papers claim unisono that we can not harvest by direct effects from flowing current. Energy outlet opens i.e. when:
      • Current being disconnected along magnetic effects
      • When resonance in LC
      • Ferromagnetic resonance in materials
      • Pulsing caps
      • Magnetic pull instead of push
      • Impedance matching
      • Tapping reactive power in voltage or current node (similar to aerials)

..... lots of ingredients to be explored and puzzled onto our machines. All of those occur in our motors and need to be grown up. Remember the example of broken rod inside the box!
      We need to add ingredients like a star cook in order to get a superb menue.

Even if you do not understand those papers you will get an idea of how different we need to think and train our mind. I myself will reread Tesla again in order to understand more.
      Dealing with these matters you need to understand that since Tesla's times we suffer on the same problem: we have got no terms in order to describe what we might see inside a black box. Imagine how ancient people would describe our technical achievements of today. Imagine how they would describe a PC mainboard and how they would like to use it for. Tesla himself mentioned this problem. In his later writings terms like i. e. frequency and electricity seem to refer to different thoughts than we understand today.
      And vice versa - those guys being highly involved usually can not explain their thoughts to mere mortals like me - because we do not have / share common terms.

Please do not comprehend achievements to be like this:
      1HP vs. 2HP WOW
      JS
      Last edited by JohnStone; 03-06-2013, 12:10 PM.
      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• John,

Why so many words ? In fact we are like fish inside an ocean , who has law for everything , except who doesn't believe that water exists....

Comment

• Thankyou U F O !

Thats prety much what I wanted to say at this time. lol
          Thankyou UFO for still being here and still trying to get us to understand your tech.

Since I'm here.
          I've bought 5 more of those 5 dollar 10 pole overstock automotive servo motors.
          tolk 4 apart and made 2 asymmetric motors as described by UFO.
          To ensure that everything was in the same body, I managed to reduce the length of the armature body. Ya, they made this thing cheaply enough that I could do that
          So, everything fits inside the original body, not like my last attempt.
          Unfortunatly it works better at 6 volts now instead of the original 12. oh well, life goes on.
          I've noticed that the lower the input voltage, the lower , percentage wise, the output voltage. So there are losses in the motor that can be overcome with increased input voltage.

I believe I now need a pulsed input ( assuming that 555 circuit of UFO should work for that , and a large non polar capacitor as the output source, so I can run 2 ASYM Motors together.

I'm still on page 47 , so If I'm off topic at this page, please forgive.
          Again,
          We the sillent majority ( lol , or maybe just me )
          THANK YOU !
          Last edited by BobBrown; 03-06-2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• 16 pole winding is a great fractal!

Hello @ UFO and all!

Just wanted to say; even when my motor is not in motion, pulsing the motor's coils generates lots of radiant on the generator brushes. I think it is because of the design of the coils being a spiral shape. It is literally bouncing back emf spikes all throughout the whole spiral. This is a very interesting way of getting radiant to manifest. At certain frequencies the motor will have 16-21 volts on the output cap bank being pulsed with 13.8 volts and it starts going nuts. It steps into some kind of turbo mode and my meters go all crazy. Whatever is coming out of the output is not entirely electrons. I believe with proper pulsing and filtering I can get the output to give that purple radiant glow to a neon. What I am mainly interested in is recovering this energy and making it useful. This radiant flow cannot be measured on my meters at all. Best I can do is put it into an electrolytic cap to store it. Ill be getting an actual function generator soon and doing some more testing. Also going to set up some batteries and see how that goes. Thinking about making an electric bike later on....

Warrensk

Comment

• Originally posted by warrensk View Post
              Hello @ UFO and all!

Just wanted to say; even when my motor is not in motion, pulsing the motor's coils generates lots of radiant on the generator brushes. I think it is because of the design of the coils being a spiral shape. It is literally bouncing back emf spikes all throughout the whole spiral. This is a very interesting way of getting radiant to manifest. At certain frequencies the motor will have 16-21 volts on the output cap bank being pulsed with 13.8 volts and it starts going nuts. It steps into some kind of turbo mode and my meters go all crazy. Whatever is coming out of the output is not entirely electrons. I believe with proper pulsing and filtering I can get the output to give that purple radiant glow to a neon. What I am mainly interested in is recovering this energy and making it useful. This radiant flow cannot be measured on my meters at all. Best I can do is put it into an electrolytic cap to store it. Ill be getting an actual function generator soon and doing some more testing. Also going to set up some batteries and see how that goes. Thinking about making an electric bike later on....

Warrensk
              Good idea to explore coil behaviour first. Big learning effect.
              JS
              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Sparking brushes

There is a very big spike, at brush contacts.
                You can catch it with a transformer.
                shylo

Comment

• Hook up.

Originally posted by shylo View Post
                  There is a very big spike, at brush contacts.
                  You can catch it with a transformer.
                  shylo

Thanks Shylo, i would be interested to know how to hook that up.

Regards, Cornboy.

Comment

• Armature balance

Howdy UFO, All,
                    How would you (anyone) recommend balancing an armature?.
                    I finally got it wound. Holding it horizontaly by the bearings,
                    P7 rotates to the top, P21 at bottom. Maybe lay solder-lead wire
                    under 'hedge(s)' in P6, P7, and P8 or something similar?
                    Have to get mill work done to mount brushes. Eager to see it run.
                    Any suggestions appreciated.
                    Regards, jw

Comment

• @ jeffy39

Rotor is usually balanced by testing on two thin edges so as not to inhibit movement. Once a heavy point is located, I tape on lead (in a small motor maybe fish sinkers) at 20 degrees from 180 degrees on both sides and recheck. Tape can be moved and removed so keep testing to get the lease amount of weight to do the job. When you are satisfied, place each lead weight where you can and fix it firm with epoxy both under and over it so it will not go flying about at 5000 RPM.
                      Recheck when done to be sure.
                      Dana
                      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• balance

Howdy, Prochiro,
                        The technique is easy enough, its the 'where you can' with the weight.
                        Thanx for the reply. later, jw

Comment

• balanced rotor on my mind a while

Thanks Jeff for asking and Dana for volunteering. I think I am gonna try a thin coat of solder at appropriate location on the outer surface of the poles, maybe even it will sink in a bit too. On my next size up motor project I noticed during disassembly, the manufacturer seemed to use a grinder to take chunks off the armature poles.
                          Last edited by sampojo; 03-08-2013, 07:34 PM. Reason: grammar
                          Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Re Balancing the motor

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
                            Thanks Jeff for asking and Dana for volunteering. I think I am gonna try a thin coat of solder at appropriate location on the outer surface of the poles, maybe even it will sink in a bit too. On my next size up motor project I noticed during disassembly, the manufacturer seemed to use a grinder to take chunks off the armature poles.
                            G'Day Jeffy39, Dana,sampojo
                            I have noticed on a few motors large and small that some 2 pack putty is pushed on and into the armature windings to balance it.
                            I have several times now in the past like Dana said set up two straight thin angle iron pieces about 600mm 2' long and used a level to make sure that the top edges were level and not in winding (That is both exactly level and parallel on top some bubble levels are not exact remember to test the level by reversing the level end to end and see where the bubble is) and place the shaft or in the case of Jeffy 39 the bearings on the top edges then notice it will roll and notice which side is up when it comes to a stop and rested then put a little putty on the up side and repeat again until, when it does not matter which side you place on the top it will not roll at all. you have to remember to push the putty into the windings enough so that it will not touch the stator or magnets when rotating.
                            With the 2 pack putty remember to make sure you mix it completely and it will go hard.
                            When the armatures are dynamically balanced sometimes they grind a little of the armature but in the case of the P56 there is no armature to grind and so when it is balanced they also know which end to put the weight but in our case we cannot know which end needs the weight we only guess I have found it good enough.

Kindest regards

Kogs always trying to help

Comment

• @ jeffy39
                              I think Kogs has the best idea for small motors with the two part putty. Putting anything on the outside of rotor is a bad idea as it indicates you have too much space between your rotor and stator if it works. Solder is also conductive and not a element in that area. Stick to the putty and put it on the ends contacting both wires and polls.
                              Dana
                              "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                              Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Howdy All,
                                Thanx for the replies re:balancing armature. (Imp56).
                                For the moment, I made a 'hedge' from auto wheel weight.
                                The stick-on type. Cut a piece .25" wide, .125" thick.
                                Rounded upper edges to match arm. poles and slightly tapered
                                the sides to match. Seems fine with static tests.
                                Would like to know what 'brand-name' putty to get for future ref.
                                Thanx to all, jw

Comment

Working...
                                X