My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Richie:

I hear you, that's a lot of the reason I want to take myself off of the grid. Reading about all of the nuclear leaks, oil spills and such in the news it's hard to understand how free energy technology could ever be suppressed. I want to make a change before things get too bad.

EVs are cool enough, but an electric motorcycle with a one hundred kilometre range and a two-five hour charge time doesn't appeal to me. I know radiant energy and the technology to harness it is out there, it just has to be found. Being able to hop on my bike and go anywhere I please is gonna rock, and what I'll learn on the road there will be even better.

@Cornboy:

That armature looks more than good! Have you ever fabricated anything similar to this before? What's your motor going to go into once you're done?

Cheers!
    Cole

Comment

• We will see.

Originally posted by 4lpha1 View Post
      @Richie:

I hear you, that's a lot of the reason I want to take myself off of the grid. Reading about all of the nuclear leaks, oil spills and such in the news it's hard to understand how free energy technology could ever be suppressed. I want to make a change before things get too bad.

EVs are cool enough, but an electric motorcycle with a one hundred kilometre range and a two-five hour charge time doesn't appeal to me. I know radiant energy and the technology to harness it is out there, it just has to be found. Being able to hop on my bike and go anywhere I please is gonna rock, and what I'll learn on the road there will be even better.

@Cornboy:

That armature looks more than good! Have you ever fabricated anything similar to this before? What's your motor going to go into once you're done?

Cheers!
      Cole

Hello Cole, my main interest in UFO's designs and technology is EV propulsion, if you go back through the thread you will find the MAG3 design that i am scratch building.

Probably the quickest way would be to click on all posts by cornboy, as i started to post here for the MAG3 design.

This is the first time i have made a laminated iron rotor, and it's quite a task, to do it again will be a lot easier.

Hopefully this motor, being a prototype, will lead to me building larger motors to power some of my most used farm equipment, tractor, high speed 6ft cut mower,etc.

Of course i am unsure at the moment what this motor will be capable of, this design is new territory for all of us, i hope at least to easily and comfortably run a substantial gen head with the MAG3.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• some of topic info

Hi to all
        Still keeping an eye on you all from NZ
        A bit off topic I hope you don't mind

This is for the people who are into EV and getting of the grid with a green battery!!
        The Super Supercapacitor | Brian Golden Davis - YouTube

info on other uses
        Graphene Revolution - Interview on BBC World News - YouTube

UFO and JS 007 EV!!!!!
        Mission Volocopter VC007 - YouTube

LOOK NO PRESSURE AT ALL !!!
        BUT NEED THIS BY XMAS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!:

Comment

• Ambition

[QUOTE=Ufopolitics;226050]Hello and Welcome Midaztouch,

Glad You liked it, and joined!...

Great, have you built any EV Bike before?

Many people here are not EE...and many had no experience building motors before...so do not feel bad about it...
          However, like other Members here have responded to you, like John Stone and Prochiro...they are completely right...your first steps would be to build small prototypes (not really the ones you will install in an EV Bike...but much smaller.

For a Scooter/Bike you will be looking for at least a 700 to 1000 Watts Brush Motor...but you will need Two exact same types...so it WILL NOT be a cheap deal...plus you will have to get enameled (magnetic) wire...of good quality to build it..but mainly you will DO need to get familiar (the expertise/Practice) with Asymmetric motors in the "Toy Scale" First...No Matter if later on ...you will build a Four Passenger VTOL Craft...still, you DO need to start from..."Pre-School"...
          ...cute play on my job

That's why We all do Lab work before testing on a Vehicle...and "IF You Do"...You MUST have very easy access to a Kill Switch...because the Transistors in charge to Pulse the speed controlling..normally "go" (say bye) by shorting out its legs...and that means like stepping on a Full Throttle without brakes that will stop it...and that's not good.

All Asymmetrical Motors are MUCH Stronger than Symmetrical ones...that will simply burnt out and stop...Asymmetrical Motors could keep running even with many coils burnt within its rotor core...so, they are even more dangerous if...not done properly.

Regards

Ufopolitics[quote]

Thank you for taking time from your precious lab time to welcome me. I'm honored. Your progressive thinking has opened my mind. I see that you are very passionate about your work. You had mentioned in you post to me that ultimately I/we will build a Four Passenger VTOL Craft. Wow! Thinking about it makes me smile. There are reasonable priced, high quality kit cars that preform better than the originals. I'm pretty sure that a kit VTOL can be made.

To answer your question have I ever built an EV. It's no. I read a lot and saved specifically to build a bike that could compete with the Zero S motorcycle. I was looking for that extra edge to kick there butts! First I looked at the Quanta Magnetic Charger as a battery enhancement system. When I was reviewing there videos, it had you videos as related info. So I watched your videos.

Have you watched any of the Quant Magnetics videos? I would real like an opinion. I recommend watching:

1.) Q2 SELF CHARGING GENERATOR .Part 1- CHARGE ACCELERATOR
          Uploaded on Feb 4, 2013.
          An explanatory intro of the new 24V Q2 Charge Accelerator.
          Also intended as an experimental example of a Quanta Charger equipment extension.
          The Q2 also has the ability to recycle a portion of the energy required to operate its system by internally recharging Ultracapacitors (Boostcaps) that run the motor/generator combination machine.
          2.) Q2 SELF CHARGING.Part 2
          Uploaded on Feb 8, 2013.
          Power Transfer, Energy Conversion & Load Behavior. Q2 Motor Generator.
          3.) Magnetic Generator - Stargate Motor..long but the best explanation.

(It seems as though they have radiance but they are not sure what to make of it. *Also, It has to be PULSED!)

My thought was to use the QM generator set up on a 48v system using ultracaps paired with an Asymmetric; Motenergy :ME1008 Brush-Type DC Motor and a regular 48v lipo battery pack... Then go Kick some serious a__!

I'm I just dreaming or am I being realistic!?

Keep it lean and Green

Richie

Comment

• Hello 4alpha

As fun as it is building little motors like this, I'll be happy when I can move onto something more substantial. This is the setup I've made to run them face-to-face. Running them off of the ~12 volt input battery shown I get around ~9V off of each output for a total of ~27V.

The capacitor bank I made:

The capacitors are each 390uF, 200V for a total of 1.56mF. I think I need a few more Farads before I'll be able to self-run them. The white switch controls the battery input, the black one controls the caps. The caps are wired in parallel between the generator and motor sides, but as you implied I'll probably need a bit more capacitance.

I'm unsure of how to calculate the capacitance needed, though. I know how to calculate the power required to run the motor, and how to calculate the power stored in a capacitor, but I don't know if I have equipment that can accurately measure pulsed DC.

I'd imagine finding a capacitor with 2-3X the power storage needed to run the motors would be a good start, and would give me a good margin to account for any discrepancies.

New toys, three universal and one permanent magnet. The ones on the ends are from Braun hand blenders, I think the middle ones may be from small vacuum cleaners.

@UFO, would you mind re-posting the self-running circuit diagram you made up a while ago? I went through about forty pages but couldn't find it.

Cheers!
            Cole

Great work 4lpha!!

There are different configurations as to face to face Machines...
            Here are all I have related to small builds:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards, and please keep Us posted.

Thanks

Ufopolitics

P.D: In the future, if you can't find a Diagram/Picture on this Thread, please go to My Photobucket Album...at:

ufopolitics's Library | Photobucket
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• That's my (hopefully) self-running circuit. As you can see there's one switch for the battery input and one for the capacitor input. Will it work?

At 11V in, current is 15mA. Output is 8.8V*3 = 26.4V across my capacitor bank.

Power in: 15mA*11V = 0.165W

Power stored in caps: (0.5)(V^2)(C) = 0.5*26V^2*1.56mF = 0.53W.

Caps needed: 5W (30X the power needed to run the motor at 11V)

5W = 0.5CV^2

C = 0.015F = 15mF

So I need a 15 milliFarad capacitor, or something around that size. Or do I need something much larger?

Something like this?

Cheers!
              Cole

EDIT:Corrected circuit diagram.
              Last edited by 4lpha1; 03-04-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Also, would I need a polar or nonpolar capacitor for the above setup?

Comment

• Hello 4lpha,

That's my (hopefully) self-running circuit. As you can see there's one switch for the battery input and one for the capacitor input. Will it work?

At 11V in, current is 15mA. Output is 8.8V*3 = 26.4V across my capacitor bank.

Power in: 15mA*11V = 0.165W

Power stored in caps: (0.5)(V^2)(C) = 0.5*26V^2*1.56mF = 0.53W.

Caps needed: 5W (30X the power needed to run the motor at 11V)

5W = 0.5CV^2

C = 0.015F = 15mF

So I need a 15 milliFarad capacitor, or something around that size. Or do I need something much larger?

Something like this?

Cheers!
                  Cole

EDIT:Corrected circuit diagram.

Hello 4lpha,

That is a good circuit. Cap Bank is supplying Batt Bank when switches are swapped...while receiving energy from Machines Output.

Your Caps Calculations are also fine...but, unfortunately, all Caps that we know off -so far- are also "Symmetrical", meaning they retain charges in a "Decaying Status"...the sinusoidal wave goes from bigger to smaller in a nano second rate, even if no load is applied to them...and that is what you have to play with...the Decay Time duration that still would be able to turn Prime Mover on...even so, the Decay will continue, deteriorating the Input, since Output would be decreasing.

Capacitors need to be Polarized.

There is some "Mechanical Help" you could add to your Set Up, in order to contribute the Delay Time, by adding a thin light Disc of bigger Radius than Machines Body...(the larger the Radius the better), then add weights EXACTLY after Bisectors Pairs get energized, for each Pair in the whole Armature. As all Weights to go in the extreme outer border of the Disc...Sort of a "Flywheel Effect"...

Ideal here ...would be Ultra Caps...but they are too expensive.

Ultra Caps or Super Caps have the ability to get charged in almost zero time to a Max Value...as they disburse the charge just like a Battery..."per request"...or demand from load, and NOT in a Decaying Fast Discharge like regular Electrolytic Caps do...

However, make tests with your Cap Bank...measure for how long it keeps the Machines turning...when Batt switch is off.

Wish you the bests of luck.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello 4lpha,

Ideal here ...would be Ultra Caps...but they are too expensive.

Ufopolitics
                    Ufopolitics,

Just throwing this out there.

Maybe this would be affordable for 4lpha to test with:

12 used Maxwell BCAP0010 A08 BOOSTCAP 2600 farad 2.5 volt ultracapacitors. Buy now = $175.00

Lot of 12 Maxwell 2600 Farad 2.5V Ultracapacitor
                    Maxwell 2600 Farad 2 5V Ultracapacitor Capacitor Power Storage Used Qty 12 | eBay

Have purchased from this seller in the past and is reliable.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Later On.

[IMG][/IMG]

Hello UFO and all,

Slowly getting there with filing rotor, i left it just a little too late getting it out of epoxy bath to drain, it has quite a build up of epoxy inside the rotor slots.

One plus is that i won't need slot paper, just some high temp tape on the ends of arms.

I will be helping my son with a bathroom reno for a while, so progress will be slow sorry.

@ UFO, i am still thinking about what you said earlier about feeding rotor of MAG3 with Radiant reverse flow from pulsing stators, and have a few questions, if you would be so kind.

I can't think of anyone as qualified as you, to answer questions on Radiant as applied to motors, as you have done the hard yards of practical building and testing.

1. Does Radiant behave the same as hot, in regards to a LC resonant tank circuit?

2. Does a pulsed Radiant flow create eddy currents in iron the same as our hot flow does?

3. Will using Radiant flow from stators to pulse rotor give equivalent magnetic strength to motor, in regards to torque ect, compared to hot?
                      If so would it be an advantage to wind rotor with smaller wire dia.
                      4. If using Radiant to pulse rotor, will i need output brushes?

I ask these questions because it would be quite easy with the MAG3 setup to also make a 3 pole laminated rotor with large cavities to house capacitors, in the rotor arms, and have a large quantity of wire in rotor, also to swap stator coils to form two poles oppisite each other, and i could easily make some comms to suit.

Yeh i know, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but it would be a great thing to test down the track, MAG3 is sooo versitile.

Warm Regards Cornboy.
                      Last edited by Cornboy 555; 03-05-2013, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        ....... meaning they retain charges in a "Decaying Status"...the sinusoidal wave goes from bigger to smaller in a nano second rate, even if no load is applied to them...and that is what you have to play with...the Decay Time duration that still would be able to turn Prime Mover on...even so, the Decay will continue, deteriorating the Input, since Output would be decreasing.

Hi Ufo,
                        can you eleborate more about this item please.
                        - I understand that batteries can give sudden current but do not accept same for charging current coming back from gen head. So they will deplete. Caps will do fine for intermediate store.
                        - Do you refer to leakage current? I calcualted it for a 68mF / 16V type to be 100ľA (Panasonic). That will be no issue.
                        - Bank of a pluralitiy of caps (MMC) will give high and sudden currents i nboth directions. Adding a single supercap will increase performance considerably regarding dynamic response.

What do caps with radiant?

JS
                        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• About Caps and Self Runners...

Originally Posted by Ufopolitics
                          ....... meaning they retain charges in a "Decaying Status"...the sinusoidal wave goes from bigger to smaller in a nano second rate, even if no load is applied to them...and that is what you have to play with...the Decay Time duration that still would be able to turn Prime Mover on...even so, the Decay will continue, deteriorating the Input, since Output would be decreasing.

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                          Hi Ufo,
                          can you elaborate more about this item please.
                          - I understand that batteries can give sudden current but do not accept same for charging current coming back from gen head. So they will deplete. Caps will do fine for intermediate store.
                          - Do you refer to leakage current? I calculated it for a 68mF / 16V type to be 100ľA (Panasonic). That will be no issue.
                          - Bank of a plurality of caps (MMC) will give high and sudden currents in both directions. Adding a single supercap will increase performance considerably regarding dynamic response.

What do caps with radiant?

JS

Hello John,

This is Tesla development and research, back to the 1800's...reviewed and dissected by Vladimir Utkin in a great article:

Vladimir Utkin's Free-Energy Secrets - March 2012

@Cornboy...please read this article...it will also answer must of your questions.

The Study that I have developed related to Asymmetrical Machines is not completed yet...as I not only need for you guys to "verify" they all work according to what I claim by your awesome replications...must of you have seen them working and effectively performing much better than Symmetrical System does. We must keep searching new ways to harness Radiant and make them more "Stable".

Unfortunately, the Output currents (I/Amps) in this Machines are not as strong as the Input Currents, even though Voltage is Higher, but this is NOT Enough to satisfy the Prime Mover Demands on Amperage, when planning a Self Runner of same EXACT Machines, like 4lpha is making.

The Main advantages they all have is the Great Torque and Speed that develops/progress in a straight uniform curve that is no longer in opposition or Inversely Proportional.
                          Being Independent groups or Pairs or Coils allow to be exchanged and some cases "common" to both, Generator and Motor assemblies.

That is why we need to develop "Dedicated Asymmetrical Generators" that WILL do produce Higher Currents and Voltages.
                          Now, what I wrote was referring to 4lpha set up, where He is using same identical machines...

Related to Caps:

If We base Our Set Up, in a weak Output in currents related to Input...no matter of Caps Capacity...we will not get a self runner.
                          I have tested this set up before...we DO get "some" free rotation after batteries disconnect, but is NOT ENOUGH...to keep going.

I really do not want to lie here...I have not being able to make a self runner as of now, however, I do not have the means at present time to get the right "stuff" to pursue this Tests.

Radiant is NOT Good with Electrolytic Caps...we all know that since my first thread here...they blow under Higher Frequency Currents. HOWEVER, in 4lpha set up, there is very little Radiant...if any, when Motors are spinning fast, Hot predominates. That is why I recommended Electrolytic Caps.

Maybe He (4lpha) will make it, that will be awesome...I really do not want to say "It WILL WORK"...because based on my tests -so far- it hasn't.
                          As I do not want to Discourage Anyone here either...

In that Article there are references to LC Circuits with Decay, and without decay, but increase, instead, we need that.

It is NOT just about to connect with plain wires an Inductor or Coil to a Parallel Cap...and that is it...NOPE.
                          It is about "regenerating" that Cap charge with the Electric Field generated from the Coil magnetic field. And that relates to Cap positioning in 3D with that Coil. Meaning "sandwiched" between the exact Magnetic Field center.

Here I made a "Collage" portion of that Article related to that issue:

[IMG][/IMG]

Now, apply it to Our Machines...We have EXACTLY Two Coils in MANY Arrangements where they are wound opposite to each others...One projecting South, the Other North...I call them "Pairs"...remember?

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 03-05-2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Please...do not wind up your Brain...without testing.

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                            [IMG][/IMG]

Hello UFO and all,

@ UFO, i am still thinking about what you said earlier about feeding rotor of MAG3 with Radiant reverse flow from pulsing stators, and have a few questions, if you would be so kind.

I can't think of anyone as qualified as you, to answer questions on Radiant as applied to motors, as you have done the hard yards of practical building and testing.
                            Thanks Cornboy, but:

"The Idea" was for others ALSO to test...to Develop, to Search...etc,etc
                            In order that You guys come to the same results, or different, then elaborate from there...like a Team, an Open Source Team, where there is "NO GURU"...but everyone will be contributing to the Fields.

What will happen IF I go away tomorrow?...and You never see me again?

Will Thread collapse for lack of Input?...because "UFO GURU" is no longer here to answer our concerns, questions etc?
                            Can You guys also make those tests?...and keep going on with even better results than I have achieved so far?

I have displayed ALL I have searched in a couple of Threads...while I keep going on...but right now...like that "Spanish Song" I have cited and translated before..."Life has played a not too good taste joke on me"...and now, I am seating on top of a Pumpkin...sucking a stick...
                            Means, I really do not have the time to dedicate hours and hours to this great development, too bad.

I am very sorry, but can NOT answer ALL Your questions...anymore for now, maybe in a future I will.

1. Does Radiant behave the same as hot, in regards to a LC resonant tank circuit?
                            The Answer is in my First Thread here

2. Does a pulsed Radiant flow create eddy currents in iron the same as our hot flow does?
                            Find out by yourself...it will not take long to pulse a Coil with a couple of diodes and with that reversed Radiant flow pulse an Iron Core Coil...check them out.

3. Will using Radiant flow from stators to pulse rotor give equivalent magnetic strength to motor, in regards to torque ect, compared to hot?
                            If so would it be an advantage to wind rotor with smaller wire dia.
                            4. If using Radiant to pulse rotor, will i need output brushes?
                            Again, Cornboy, test them...what could you loose by just testing?

Where are your "Investigative and Scientific Desires"?

I ask these questions because it would be quite easy with the MAG3 setup to also make a 3 pole laminated rotor with large cavities to house capacitors, in the rotor arms, and have a large quantity of wire in rotor, also to swap stator coils to form two poles oppisite each other, and i could easily make some comms to suit.

Yeh i know, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but it would be a great thing to test down the track, MAG3 is sooo versitile.

Warm Regards Cornboy.
                            Yes, Cornboy, You have committed to build a State of the Art Asymmetric Machine, which is great, believe me, BUT, You have absolutely ZERO Knowledge about prior disclosed data here...You have not even build a small Asymmetric Model before...and that is NOT GOOD, my friend.

Picture If I could trust a Mechanic with Zero Experience in V12 High Performance Engines...My Ferrari Enzo, trouble-shutting ...knowing He have not even worked before in a two stroke Lawnmower Engine...should I trust Him?

I have told you this before, my friend...and it worries me.

I have run complete assembled Symmetrical Motors with Radiant Output from a pulsing Coil...
                            I have run the Rotor with that reversed flow from Stators Radiant...

And so have done many others here...it's all there.

I have NOT build Your great Machine (MAG3), I just design it, and I know it WILL WORK, based on my knowledge in the CAD response, like I also have designed here many others that I have NOT made myself...like the P12, P16, etc,etc...So you will have to feed Us all with your findings...and become a "Very Serious and Organized Scientist"...Run tests, find out which better suites your applications, your requirements. Yes, MAG 3 is VERY, VERY VERSATILE , very, so...there are lots of combinations to be made there my Friend...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 03-05-2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• You are doing great!

As fun as it is building little motors like this, I'll be happy when I can move onto something more substantial. This is the setup I've made to run them face-to-face. Running them off of the ~12 volt input battery shown I get around ~9V off of each output for a total of ~27V.

The capacitor bank I made:

The capacitors are each 390uF, 200V for a total of 1.56mF. I think I need a few more Farads before I'll be able to self-run them. The white switch controls the battery input, the black one controls the caps. The caps are wired in parallel between the generator and motor sides, but as you implied I'll probably need a bit more capacitance.

I'm unsure of how to calculate the capacitance needed, though. I know how to calculate the power required to run the motor, and how to calculate the power stored in a capacitor, but I don't know if I have equipment that can accurately measure pulsed DC.

I'd imagine finding a capacitor with 2-3X the power storage needed to run the motors would be a good start, and would give me a good margin to account for any discrepancies.

New toys, three universal and one permanent magnet. The ones on the ends are from Braun hand blenders, I think the middle ones may be from small vacuum cleaners.

@UFO, would you mind re-posting the self-running circuit diagram you made up a while ago? I went through about forty pages but couldn't find it.

Cheers!
                              Cole

Hello again 4lpha,

You are doing great my friend, that is the way to go...

Even though You have purchased the Imperial "UFO" Kit...You still, are learning with smaller models, to get the "touch" of this Technology...it is the ONLY WAY "GUARANTEED" TO BE SUCCESSFUL HERE...
                              Jumping "directly" to Imperial would have been a high call to failure, AS ALSO, very expensive, and I want to thank you for following my advice!

There are many possibilities still to be born/discovered here...many, as those Universal Motors you have there, will give you an "inside" of other benefits, when pulsing stators...

I wish you the best for your future developments/Replications!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Thanks my Friend!

Originally posted by iankoglin
                                G'Day UFO
                                I was looking at your Photobucket and noticed that your 36/24v Timer Oscillator here
                                http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7d884720.jpg
                                is your original that has the connection from D3 to source missing it might be good if you include the mod it may save problems if someone is trying to replicate using this one as thier guide.

The same your circuit showing Blackchisel's Mod is here
                                http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...ckchisel97.jpg

Kindest regards to you my friend

Trying to solve problems before they happen

Hello Kogs!

Thanks for your great observation, I will delete and re post that Diagram!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X