• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the words of an Enlightened One

Life is one big road with lots of signs,
    So when you riding through the ruts, don't you complicate your mind:
    Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy!
    Don't bury your thoughts; put your vision to reality, yeah!

You see, one - one cocoa full a basket,
    Whey they use you live big today: tomorrow you buried in-a casket.
    One - one cocoa full a basket, yeah, yes!
    Whey they use you live big today: tomorrow you bury in-a casket.

(Wake up and live now!) Wake up and live!

------------------

The world is a mountain
    Whatever you say, good or bad, it will echo it back to you
    Don't say I sang nicely and mountain echoed an ugly voice…
    That is not possible

The human intellect is a place where hesitation and uncertainty take root
    There is no way to overcome this hesitation…except by falling in love (third state of Stellar Consciousness )

To reach the sea and be happy with a jug water is a waste
    The sea that has pearls…
    And a hundred thousand other precious things.

RUMI
    If there is any poet throughout history who understood this; it is Rumi

read him, you won't regret it

one more for the road

Today, like every other day, we wake up empty
    and frightened. Don't open the door to the study
    and begin reading. Take down a musical instrument.

Let the beauty we love be what we do.
    There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.

~

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
    there is a field. I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,
    the world is too full to talk about.
    Ideas, language, even the phrase each other
    doesn't make any sense..

The Ecstatic Faith of Rumi | Unheard Cuts: Poetry of Rumi [Speaking of Faith® from American Public Media]

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      Let's talk about you and some visual cues that will show you , that you are but the result of 6 3 9

exercise of observation:

Take both your hands, make 2 fists with your hand and connect them ...observe

pay attention to the flow...what do you see now

There are two primary ways of knowing reality:
      in spanish but the image speaks for itself

tutorial psiball - YouTube

QiGong Master demonstrating Chi - YouTube

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post158465

Watch it, the info provided complements very well with this thread and the Kybalion ( Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion )

David Wilcock: The Source Field Investigations -- Full Video! - YouTube

Man walks through his cycles upon a tautened rope. Wherever his foot toucheth I am there, giving him foothold as the fulcrum of his effort
        But to an ant it is a bridge... and to a child a way to play monkey

don't take anything for granted , try this http://www.energeticforum.com/158379-post180.html

-----

Left + Right eyes co-relate to different hemispheres of the brain -- .
        follow the flow and see the Caduceus:

The alchemists believed that perfection could only be achieved by working with both Solar and Lunar ways of knowing and ultimately uniting them in a third state of Stellar Consciousness. Stellar Consciousness is a state of incorruptible wisdom symbolized by the heroic Child that resulted from the marriage of the King and Queen, as well as by Salt, Gold, the Philosopher's Stone, the Astral Body, and of course, the Stars themselves.
        a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

i found this too

936Hz Pineal Gland Activator - YouTube

see this post on Solfeggio http://www.energeticforum.com/158363-post685.html
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-22-2011, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Skin conductance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Skin conductance, also known as galvanic skin response (GSR), electrodermal response (EDR), psychogalvanic reflex (PGR), skin conductance response (SCR) or skin conductance level (SCL), is a method of measuring the electrical conductance of the skin, which varies with its moisture level. This is of interest because the sweat glands are controlled by the sympathetic nervous system,[1] so skin conductance is used as an indication of psychological or physiological arousal. There has been a long history of electrodermal activity research, most of it dealing with spontaneous fluctuations or reactions to stimuli.
          like a Crystal Battery

Comment

did you check Rex Research: suppressed, dormant,emerging unconventional alternative technologies: Free energy, Over-Unity, Antigravity, Inventions, Alchemy, Transmutation, Cannabis Hemp Marijuana, Magnet motors, Alternative Therapies"

Maurice Hately, Fathi Kabbary, X-Field Antenna,US Patent 5,155,495

I did mention this Antenna in the http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tic-field.html thread

You know with all the information gathered you could review all the inventions posted in rexresearch and actually by just using the 639 principle; most are explainable

MonsieurM,

Re-looked at the information you located and do not think that is it. Am looking through scraps of information I have somewhere to help better describe it rather than plucking it from the mind. Will give you a better description when I locate it.

Thanks,

IndianaBoys

PS - Yes the greatest speech was inspirational, thanks for posting it!

Comment

• Thanks IndianaBoys,

for the colloidal experiment, i included a link to the article showing you how it is done; all you have to do is have small samples (using a needle containing colloidal gold with water )

when you watch David Wilcock: The Source Field Investigations presentation keep in mind the following from the Golden Tractate and the Ankh Set up for the Pineal gland

"The disposition sought after by the philosophers, O Son, is but one in our egg, but this in the hen's egg is much less to be found. But lest so much of the Divine Wisdom as is a hen's egg should not be distinguished, our composition is, as that is, from the four elements adapted and composed. Know, therefore, that in the hen's egg is the greatest help with respect to the proximity and relationship of the matter in nature
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-23-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Thanks IndianaBoys,

for the colloidal experiment, i included a link to the article showing you how it is done; all you have to do is have small samples (using a needle containing colloidal gold with water )

when you watch David Wilcock: The Source Field Investigations presentation keep in mind the following from the Golden Tractate and the Ankh Set up for the Pineal gland

MonsieurM,

I did duplicate creating the sample with the crazy glue instructions.

Not clear on how to prepare the sample. Did not have time to watch the complete video. Fast forwarded and saw an area where they are using liquid notrogen to freeze the sample. Do not have LN2 at this time. Is what you have in mind a small frozen drop of colloidal gold on the slide? Then do the lock it in with crazy glue as the article says to do?

Thanks,

IndianaBoys

Comment

• here is the link i was referring to

http://periodictable.com/PopularScie...Scan.small.jpg

at the bottom of the image are the instructions

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                    MonsieurM,

I did duplicate creating the sample with the crazy glue instructions.

Not clear on how to prepare the sample. Did not have time to watch the complete video. Fast forwarded and saw an area where they are using liquid notrogen to freeze the sample. Do not have LN2 at this time. Is what you have in mind a small frozen drop of colloidal gold on the slide? Then do the lock it in with crazy glue as the article says to do?

Thanks,

IndianaBoys
                    Indeed a frozen drop of colloidal gold by following the article's instruction..

Comment

• I posted the following info a while back; it is quite an important one ;for you know that the universe is fractal...and realize its implication

think of it as a new facet to this Amazing Universe

Originally posted by clueless View Post
                      That from a 2002 article. Unlike so many other promising breakthroughs this is one that has been widely implemented.
                      To further quote from the article: "The innovation, called Fractal Structure Circuit(TM) (FSC), uses fractalized conductor paths to replace the capacitors, inductors, and resistors in "RLC" circuits."
                      And another quote: ""Virtually every electronic device uses coils and capacitors to form RLC circuits. These discrete components are arranged by tried and true rules to get the circuit to perform as needed. What we've done is ask: can a fractal pattern, with its self-capacitance and self-inductance, be used to eliminate components and still get the equivalent RLC circuit? We've found that the answer is yes; and in most uses, especially at microwave frequencies, all components can be replaced by conductive fractal patterns or 3D structures."
                      And one more blurb from that article: " Looking at the Fractal Structured Circuit(TM) one sees, for example, a beautiful etched copper pattern replacing the usual traces connecting button or canned shaped capacitors and coils (or their SMT counterparts). "
                      Here is the link to that article.
                      Fractal Antenna Systems, Inc.
                      Apparently it is in wide use in cell phones, their antennas and some microwave circuits.
                      People are making homemade fractal HD antennas using coat hangers as one instance of using a common material.
                      I think this feature; fractuals should be used in some builds to take advantage of a wideband of frequencies and resonance. Maybe it will be useful in the Muller/Romerouk build.
                      For those that be interested google fractal circuits and fractal antennas.
                      I do not have the resources/space/knowledge to do any builds at the moment but I am curious enough to verify if a HD antenna can be made simply using fractals and common materials.
                      Any way something to consider.
                      -RG signing off

Principle of Correspondence

Comment

• I hope I am "coresponding" with you on this one...

I see exactly what you are saying about the fractal circuits. I am wondering if you -- (or anyone else) could help with a clue towards how we may practically calculate what the shape's self capicitance, self inductance?

I ask this, because if we can caluclate it, we can make two opposed RLC circuits (3,6,9) -- for mutual self inductance/mutual self capicitance..... (tesla talked about this an awful lot ) -- seems like we might be able to get some useful oscillations out of each side.

I am seeing in the smith coil, that we are using two opposed current directions (9-6) to create the neutral center, 3.

I was just writing, asking how the rodin coil works, and the answer hit me like a falling piano in an old silent movie.

The rodin coil works off of the "perspective" position from each offset wind. "Each truth is half truth"

Trace your finger around a clock's circle, clockwise. If you think of each coil's wind as spinning in this fashion -- there is an area where the magnetic fields intersect and "add" to each other (wind 1+2) -- but if your perspective were the next nearby winds (1.1+2.1) -- your "position" of your spin would look like the opposite, and could cancel.
                        (think of 3 o'clock and 9 O'clock being on opposite sides of the circle, while still "spinning" in the same direction)

The same principal is applied in one of alex's pages too, which reminds me of dave's looking at the galaxy from a very "zoomed out" perspective.

Relative Motion of Vectors Produces Fields | Energy Research

If you still don't get it I Will draw a picture and "make it clear" in the ice. Basically, I see this as telling us (or just me ) how to put the smith coil together with the rodin coil.

If you understand the rodin math...
                        The Vortex Glyph from the Mind of God star tetrahedron – Energy Research

I don't know if this will lead anywhere -- But what if this were applied to Russell's law of crystallization? I don't know what kind of crystal it would produce, but it would seem to produce the same sort of rodin-like interference pattern in the structure. What kind of "channel" that would allow to be grown in the lattice -- I do not yet have the resources to test. Just thinking.

I have some great pictures of vortex sample I froze -- will post them in the crystal thread when I get home this afternoon. Best specimen yet. Will be making more core samples along the same lines.

Talk soon,
                        ==Romo
                        Last edited by petar113507; 09-23-2011, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• New John Chang video - YouTube

He briefly goes over how he sets a newspaper on fire. Not the exact workings, but I think he does give some pretty good hints as to how he does this. I am interested in how he does it, because he describes two sensations which I am quite accustomed to.

He says he stores the energy behind the belly button --

The one of the sensations he describes, looks like the lower vortex. Most people know when this inner vortex spins because it feels like "butterflies in your stomach". If you pay attention to how you naturally feel, or when you feel it -- you can observe "how it works" inside yourself. I have found that with correct breathing, and flexing the PC muscle, you can similarly make the lower vortex spin.

The upper vortex, I have experienced in some types of trance, some guided through hypnosis -- some just by trying different things. I have found also that there is a part in your brain if you direct your eyes towards that area -- pointing your eyes as though you were to "look at" the inside your brain. Where your two hemispheres meet -- sort of on the opposite side of your skull where this type of ornamental jewel goes.

If you look at it correctly, you feel some sort of spinning.

The funny thing, is that eastern cultures have been saying that sexual energy is the most powerful of our two energies. If you observe those energies, aren't you simily mimicking the most powerful of your "desiring" forces? What happens to your heart if your spin both of those?
                          Mine beats harder.
                          I think This is one end of a swinging pendulum for your body -- concentrative force. Decentration -- or my version of "meditation" is much easier after I have held this concentration for several moments. Very similarly to how you can relax a muscle significantly more after tensing it.
                          Allow me to clairify its use to me.
                          In this, I mean that it is easier for me to "let go" of the idea I was holding as I desired those regions to "spin" in opposing directions. I think this is a type of physical, and mental strain which is like a muscle -- also that you can release tensions easier after shortly making use of those tensions.

I have found it easier to relax, and "forget my body" when I have made my body swing to opposite spectrum.

If this doesn't make any sense -- disregard it -- but for me this has led to several very formative experiences that I am still looking for the answer to.

Have you ever heard of anything like this MM? I've sort of done this "intuitively" and looked at what others were similarly doing to help me see what I might further accomplish with that "intuited" technique. Just another peice to the puzzle for me.

==Romo

Comment

• The one of the sensations he describes, looks like the lower vortex. Most people know when this inner vortex spins because it feels like "butterflies in your stomach". If you pay attention to how you naturally feel, or when you feel it -- you can observe "how it works" inside yourself. I have found that with correct breathing, and flexing the PC muscle, you can similarly make the lower vortex spin.
                            They usually get stronger during full moon...but you can control that energy to certain extent (so far for me )...I close my eyes and focus my mind on "butterflies in your stomach" until i can feel it and move it...then i snake that energy along my spine to my brain until i feel the tingling in the forehead and vice versa

but to be honest i am not one to tell you about OBE for the only OBE i experienced goes way back when i was a kid...however i can tell you about how i explore my antenna as you saw through my various posts...I have been recently experiencing with ants...sometimes i see an ant exploring around; i focus my mind on it until that tingling comes back ...i also fell it in my right hand and i focus some more ; the ant tends to move in a different way...personal experience does not mean anything yet....

my meditation is mostly a sleep meditation where i turn off my body until you don't feel it before you turn yourself off for 30 min...usually that is how some of my best posts came to me
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-23-2011, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Damn Full Moon getting closer

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that there is one slight down side to this knowledge; you will feel like this man in the following legend:

There is a legend among the ancient Persian Sufi. A wise man said that the day would come when all the water in the world, except for what had been specially collected, would disappear. And then a different [type of] water would replace it, but [and] anyone who would drink the new water would lose his mind. Only one man took the prophecy seriously and began to store up water, but [and] the day that had been predicted did come, and every body of water emptied out. The man who had listened to the wise man drank water from his supply. And then the body of water and wells filled up with water again. People thirstily drank this water and every one of them went crazy. But the man who had listened to the wise man continued to drink water only from his supply and kept his sanity. And he was the only sane person left among the mad men; and therefore he was called crazy. And then he poured his reserves of water, the old water upon the ground and he drank the new water and lost his mind, and the mad men decided he had become sane.

stay strong, don't drink the new water

new water here can be interpreted as recent knowledge vs old hermetic knowledge (ie Kybalion )

Down in the River to Pray - YouTube
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-24-2011, 11:21 PM.

Comment

‘There is One Holy Book, the sacred manuscript of nature, the only scripture which can enlighten the reader.’

Most people consider as sacred scriptures only certain books or scrolls written by hand of man, and carefully preserved as holy, to be handed down to posterity as divine revelation. Men have fought and disputed over the authenticity of these books, have refused to accept any other book of similar character, and, clinging thus to the book and losing the sense of it have formed diverse sects. The Sufi has all ages respected all such books, and has traced in the Vedanta, Zendavesta, Kabala, Bible, Qur’an, and all other sacred scriptures, the same truth which he reads in the incorruptible manuscript of nature, the only Holy Book, the perfect and living model that teaches the inner law of life: all scriptures before nature’s manuscript are as little pools of water before the ocean.

To the eye of the seer every leaf of the tree is a page of the holy book that contains divine revelation, and he is inspired every moment of his life by constantly reading and understanding the holy script of nature.

When man writes, he inscribes characters upon rock, leaf, paper, wood, or steel. When God writes, the characters He writes are living creatures.

It is when the eye of the soul is opened and the sight is keen that the Sufi can read the divine law in the manuscript of nature; and they derived that which the teachers of humanity have taught to their followers from the same source. They expressed what little it is possible to express in words, and so they preserved the inner truth when they themselves were no longer there to reveal it.

Comment

Working...
                                X