X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan Meyer Nitrogen

Originally posted by jonabel1971 View Post
    Here you go, everybody.

This 1 webpage has downloads of Stan's 51 patents, news articles, and the Tech Brief. It looks like his brother's stuff is also there.

Search out the word "Nitrogen" in these files, and you will see how truthful Aaron is.

Stan's Patents
    Jon Abel is a liar making fraudulent claims about Meyer. Those documents on that website spell out Nitrogen in quite a few places.

Here is one Meyer's patents that spell out exactly what I have said from the beginning and that Jon Abel denies. Anyone can search that patent number at Espacenet - Advanced search for example and pull this one up. There are MANY patents from Meyer where he spells out what I have said.

Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Hey, you found one, Nature Boy. Good for you.

I knew I could get you to finally look up the information - and share it for free.

When your credibility is on the line - that's what you have to do.
      That why we started this exercise so long ago - just to prove that you can't always sell it.

Sometimes, you HAVE give it away - even if it's for your own good. My point about capitalism is proven.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Jon Abel is a liar making fraudulent claims about Meyer. Those documents on that website spell out Nitrogen in quite a few places.

Here is one Meyer's patents that spell out exactly what I have said from the beginning and that Jon Abel denies. Anyone can search that patent number at Espacenet - Advanced search for example and pull this one up. There are MANY patents from Meyer where he spells out what I have said.

Comment

• Jon Abel exposed

Originally posted by jonabel1971 View Post
        Hey, you found one, Nature Boy. Good for you.

I knew I could get you to finally look up the information - and share it for free.

When your credibility is on the line - that's what you have to do.
        That why we started this exercise so long ago - just to prove that you can't always sell it.

Sometimes, you HAVE give it away - even if it's for your own good. My point about capitalism is proven.
        You have been exposed as a fraud, period, and that is what hundreds of thousands of people around the world will clearly see.

You weren't trying to get me to post one for free so don't try to act like you were - you're fraudulent claims are exposed and you are stooping to the lowest levels to save face - anyone not brain dead or in a trance can see that. You had access to that same group of patents just like everyone else and you claimed from the BEGINNING that you read them all and there are no references to Nitrogen.

You're psychologically incapacitated and are suffering from some serious delusions - I already posted a bunch of free references in the water fuel secrets thread in Meyer's own words from the beginning and you still denied those! So trying to convince anyone that you actually wanted me to post something for free when I already did multiple times is a display of the low mental gutter that you are operating from.

And you're so blind to your own BS that you forget that in the ionization thread and others, I ALREADY posted many of these references including graphics from Meyer's patents that discuss NITROGEN - and this was years ago. I've been giving this out for free since before you probably ever heard about Meyer.

It is one thing to stand your ground but it is a whole other thing to prove to everyone how stupid you are and to what low levels you'll stoop to. Your logic is deficient of any common sense or critical thinking whatsoever. Basically, you accomplished several feats that include but are not limited to proving you are a pathological liar.

And the most obvious one that anyone with common sense can clearly see, and that you are completely oblivious to, is this simple fact that flushes your whole degenerate claim down the toilet about proving a point about capitalism - it is really simple... From the beginning of your so-called "replication" thread, you have denied that Meyer ever said anything about Nitrogen and this was all BEFORE I ever released the report Water Fuel Secrets.

So only a zombie would buy your BS that you're trying to prove some point about capitalism. All your denials and claims that Meyer never said anything about Nitrogen were PRIOR to me offering Water Fuel Secrets for sale and everybody knows that to be a fact - this is all public record and defeats your blatant, bogus, mentally degenerate claim to save face that you were trying to prove a point. You either suffer from short term memory loss or you really are a pathological liar, fraud and con.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by vrand View Post
          Hi Alex, how is your research going? ...Any update on fueling the electric generator set?

Cheers,
          Mike
          @Tutanka: Any updates yet on your progress?

Comment

• Originally posted by Willem Coetzee View Post
            @Tutanka: Any updates yet on your progress?
            Surely some news.. the better is burn glycerine like an fuel..

Comment

• https://data.epo.org/publication-ser...5&iepatch=.pdf

Comment

• Plasma reactor

Comment

• Originally posted by wings View Post
                  I agree that plasma is the way for the energy future but not hydrogen.. simply air and water.. as was the Meyer dream.. mixing old and new technology the reaction appear and remain stable in the time..
                  Last edited by tutanka; 06-12-2013, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tutanka View Post
                    I agree that plasma is the way for the energy future but not hydrogen.. simply air and water.. as was the Meyer dream.. mixing old and new technology the reaction appear and remain stable in the time..
                    come procedono i tuoi progetti : il libro , la scheda con oscillatore a doppia frequenza , il brevetto , generatore al plasma? hai aggiornamenti
                    ciao

Comment

• Originally posted by wings View Post
                      come procedono i tuoi progetti : il libro , la scheda con oscillatore a doppia frequenza , il brevetto , generatore al plasma? hai aggiornamenti
                      ciao
                      il libro in stampa cartacea.. il resto tutto fatto e funzionante

Comment

• My plasma cell Design

Hi all, I want to share my last cell design.

The original intent was to copy Daniel Dingel, but there was so little information about it that I've put a lot of my ideas into it.

What I've built so far
                        See attached pictures.

-A 6" dia X 30 inch long stainless steel container that is 100% air and water tight. It has a rupture disk mounted.

-A pair of 316 stainless steel electrodes 1.25" and 1.125" x 14" long. Has 1/16" gap, to go inside the cell

-A toroidal coil with phi geometry imbeded. It has 8 ga aluminum multistrand wire (red), perpendicularly wound to a copper plated steel, multistrand wire, (black). It will serve as a flybacak transformer, to increase voltage and negate current. It has the possible effect of drawing free electrons into the system, I haven't tested it yet.

Other parts I bought:

- Heavy duty 80kv ignition coil
                        -80kv diode
                        -Rm Cybernetic ignition coil driver, pwm specially made to drive HV coils.
                        ( still waiting for it)

Other parts I need:

12v audio amp
                        preamp ( mp3 player )

I'd like to connect the whole setup to a car when it is producing a significant volume of gas.

I've not decided yet the gas feeding mecanism to the engine, injector solenoid or venturi into the intake. It will all depend on if I can control the volume of gas produced via the input circuit. I will have to synchronize the amount of gas produced with the position of throttle.
                        The cell with be under vacuum when operating, and outside air will bubble through the HV part of the cell.

It may be run as a booster or primary fuel source.

I don't want to start a company, attract investors, or file a patent. I want to make a well documented working prototype and open source all the info.

There is still a lot of work to be done, I'm planning to get a crowd funding campain started.

I wanted to have feedback about this design. Especially on a way to prevent the HV to feed into/damage the low voltage-audio part. See attached drawings.

Thank you.DSCN4405.JPG

Audio freq + HV+Air Flow.jpg

DSCN4408.JPG

DSCN4407.JPG

DSCN4406.JPG

Comment

• We provide health water services..
                          Benefits of Alkaline Drinking Water
                          Water systems
                          Water filtration
                          Benefits of Alkaline Drinking Water

Comment