Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tutanka View Post
    HI Fabio,
    I have changed method an semplify a lot.. with plug you don't have enough time for ionization, more visible vapour go out freely.. now I use an resonance NTP as pre ionizer stage in association with an UV stage first to send nitrogen/water inside reactor for eliminate the dangerous condense and obtain an special transparent gas mixture..
    Is this what you are using on your car or your gasoline electric generator set? It looks like a lot of gas processing?

Keep up the good work!

Thank, Mike

Comment

• Testing update and system question

Tutanka,
      Wondering if you have any update on testing of the Micronic system? I have been following for quite a period of time, but haven't seen an update recently.

After looking at the photos, I was wondering what type of voltage are you using in the preprocessor (kV DC or kVAC)?

Also, wondering why you need the UV unit after the primary processor?

You system looks great - hoping the results are too.

Best Regards,
      Wireguy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wireguy View Post
        Tutanka,
        Wondering if you have any update on testing of the Micronic system? I have been following for quite a period of time, but haven't seen an update recently.

After looking at the photos, I was wondering what type of voltage are you using in the preprocessor (kV DC or kVAC)?

Also, wondering why you need the UV unit after the primary processor?

You system looks great - hoping the results are too.

Best Regards,
        Wireguy
        Hi...

Every KVDC.. UV stage increase sensibilizati of molecules first to pass inside reactor for strip electrons.. In fact that reactor is an big WFC INJECTOR

Comment

Information for all..
          If you create right water process that work similarry to an chain reaction with an low amount of energy used (in total no more of 100W). About your chemical formula.. isn't correct .. atomic nitrogen don't dissociate water.. you need to dissociate water into H+ OH- ions for obtain right process result
          Thats true!

Comment

• Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
            Thats true!

All peoples including you are oriented to hydrogen production, that can be useful ONLY in particular condition (tube burner) but NOT under engine compression.
            An gift for you ...
            From your electrolisys cell you obtain hydrogen oxygen but what appear if you to the output of your cell is connected an special chambre that along time of ionization of hydrogen/oxygen and you mix N2 ionized/normal inside ?? Scenario at this point changed completely.. you obtain NH3 and N2O mixture ready for burn inside to an engine (electrical generator) or mixed with air that gas can be used in your home fo heated or for to cook.. that gas is very secure don't burn simply as methane and LPG
            Last edited by tutanka; 08-26-2010, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• When i get the hydrogen i will try what you are saying about the n2. After all makes sense. Ben che potresti anche darci una luce quanto gli ioni come separargli ..., beh

Grazie per tutto.

Thanks a lot
              Sebos

Comment

• Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
                When i get the hydrogen i will try what you are saying about the n2. After all makes sense. Ben che potresti anche darci una luce quanto gli ioni come separargli ..., beh

Grazie per tutto.

Thanks a lot
                Sebos
                Ciao Fabio,
                Appunto una luce o meglio piu luci se cosi si possono chiamare .. è chiaro che nella tua cella o sistema di scissione idrogeno/ossigeno non ci deve essere nessun elettrolita ad alterare la reazione, ricorda che per ottenere la formazione di ammoniaca devi utilizzare un acqua con un PH inferiore a 7.
                Last edited by tutanka; 08-27-2010, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• sorry for delay..

Hi to All,
                  I'm very sorry for delay to reply on that thread but as more of you I have an primary work. I'm writing because only now I have solved some mechanically problems inside the reactor. Mike some time ago have esposed that right way is use electron beam. I have tested that solution, mechanically not more complicated but an other internal part is very complicated to mantain stable in the time, for that reason I have added little modifications on reactor. I have read Lamare thread about splitting positive and negative, I don't agree completly with him but is an good intuition. At today I'm pretty sure , after working tests, that WFC use separated HV DC (half wave) and AC (full wave) at the same time with an right resonance frequency and right gap. With that principle is possible use different "components" but obtain the same result. All is based on ions (positive) , electrons (negative) and vacuum equilibrium (THE KEY). In the next days , when I have little time after my primary work, I create an video about that.. With that you can watch the creation of new burnable gas and electricity at the same time. Regards for now
                  Last edited by tutanka; 09-13-2010, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Hi to All,
                    I'm very sorry for delay to reply on that thread but as more of you I have an primary work. I'm writing because only now I have solved some mechanically problems inside the reactor. Mike some time ago have esposed that right way is use electron beam. I have tested that solution, mechanically not more complicated but an other internal part is very complicated to mantain stable in the time, for that reason I have added little modifications on reactor. I have read Lamare thread about splitting positive and negative, I don't agree completly with him but is an good intuition. At today I'm pretty sure , after working tests, that WFC use separated HV DC (half wave) and AC (complete wave) at the same time with an right resonance frequency and right gap. With that principle is possible use different "components" but obtain the same result. All is based on ions (positive) , electrons (negative) and vacuum equilibrium (THE KEY). In the next days , when I have little time after my primary work, I create an video about that.. With that you can watch the creation of new burnable gas and electricity at the same time. Regards for now
                    Thank you for the update, and keep up the good work

One question:

At any stage of your device, is there a buildup of gas pressure above 25psi to 60psi?

The reason I ask is that there is a water gas researcher in Arizona (Fast Freddy) that fuels his V8 truck on his "Freddy Cell" that first needs to pressurize his cell to 50psi before using the HHO gas.

One theory is that the pressurized HHO/hydroxy gas "absorbs" the infinite energy all around us, some call it Orgone, Space Energy, ZPE etc. so that the Quality of gas is increased so that a small amount of gas is all that is needed vs 50-100LPM with typical HHO gas to fuel an engine.

Other water researchers also used high pressure (50psi) that claimed being able to run cars on water down in Australia & NZ (Joe Cell) etc.

Thanks, Mike

Comment

In the next days , when I have little time after my primary work, I create an video about that.. With that you can watch the creation of new burnable gas and electricity at the same time. Regards for now
                      Thanks tutanka, a video demo would be a great way to learn

Thanks for your tremendous work and sharing.

Looking forward to the video

Luc

Comment

• Originally posted by vrand View Post
                        Thank you for the update, and keep up the good work

One question:

At any stage of your device, is there a buildup of gas pressure above 25psi to 60psi?

The reason I ask is that there is a water gas researcher in Arizona (Fast Freddy) that fuels his V8 truck on his "Freddy Cell" that first needs to pressurize his cell to 50psi before using the HHO gas.

One theory is that the pressurized HHO/hydroxy gas "absorbs" the infinite energy all around us, some call it Orgone, Space Energy, ZPE etc. so that the Quality of gas is increased so that a small amount of gas is all that is needed vs 50-100LPM with typical HHO gas to fuel an engine.

Other water researchers also used high pressure (50psi) that claimed being able to run cars on water down in Australia & NZ (Joe Cell) etc.

Thanks, Mike
                        Mike I use low pressure and my object isn't created HHO. I have written on that some time ago.. Sincerely I don't understand why peoples want every produced water gas All you need is created the right equilibrium between ions and electrons..
                        Last edited by tutanka; 09-13-2010, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Mike I use low pressure and my object isn't created HHO. I have written on that some time ago.. Sincerely I don't understand why peoples want every produced water gas All you need is created the right equilibrium between ions and electrons..
                          Thank you for your reply Alex.

I look forward to your experiments and findings

Keep up the good work!

Thanks, Mike

Comment

• Where is Tutanka

Tut are you not sharing info with us any more,did someone piss you off or are you taking a break. Maybe you have decided not to disclose any more information. What ever the case I am still holding my breath on this thread, it was great and I want to know more on your system. Please tut I want to no more,teach me, show me, I beg of you. I am not out to make a buck off your work, Im just an old mechanic with four kids and only one income. I want to save gas money and power my household.

Comment

• Originally posted by willy View Post
                              Tut are you not sharing info with us any more,did someone piss you off or are you taking a break. Maybe you have decided not to disclose any more information. What ever the case I am still holding my breath on this thread, it was great and I want to know more on your system. Please tut I want to no more,teach me, show me, I beg of you. I am not out to make a buck off your work, Im just an old mechanic with four kids and only one income. I want to save gas money and power my household.
                              All is based on frequency.. you can use RF or HV .. you don't need only right frequency but also an stable frequency in the time if you want that your system work.. don't understand?? ok.. photo is attached.. need more infos? Im here ..
                              Last edited by tutanka; 11-10-2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• tutanka and Michael John Nunnerley I have to thank you for being you in this issue brought a little light a lot I think about it and still studying plasma arc while I completely misunderstood
                                Plazma: Jevy v plazmatu
                                Last edited by wolf234; 10-19-2010, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X