Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Earth Light Starr Crystal Cell

This is a test of the new star cell this one is made a little different The housing is Anode Magnesium The Star Electrode is sheet copper.
    The mix is Rochelle Salts 3 table spoons Epsom Salts 1 and 1/2 table spoon. Doping is Selenium Alum ground from grown crystal. This cell is under power test.
    Here is the link
    Star Cell John Bedini Test under load - YouTube
    More on this cell later
    John
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-13-2011, 04:48 AM. Reason: add
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• temperature

This morning I placed the copper mag alum cells in a fish tank along with the WM so I could control the temperature. I placed a 100watt incandescent lamp above and sealed the tank w/ plastic to keep the heat in.

When I first turned the light on the temp went from 65 to 71 w/in minutes so the magnesium was not warm but the copper was beginning to warm.
      the voltage climbed from 1.57 to 2.05 w/in those same minutes.

At the end of the day, the tank settled to 86 degrees F. and the voltage settled down to 1.86

Is this telling me that the energy from my setup might be sensitive to the difference in temp between the magnesium and the copper? any other suggestions for experimenting w/ this are more than welcome.

The crystals have doubled in size since the beginning of the week. I have not watered all week. I'll water when/if the motor ever stops.

Patrick
      Last edited by minoly; 12-26-2011, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light/ Crystal cell

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
        John Bedini,

Have you made a glue cell? I would Like to hear your input on it.

I have made a glue cell with just Epsom salts but it never was as powerful as the salt subititute and Epsom salt cells. I do agree these types of cells are not that powerful and act like Electrets but the project is fun. I went from 300mV to 1.70Volts now and I consider that a big improvement. There is something about Elmer's glue, salt subititute and Epsom Salts that is very interesting. Its the effect that i'm studying now, me not powering anything has made many people upset but all i care about is the effects and how to advance them. I only post videos of me powering things like LED's just to keep people happy and show them these cells can do things.

I have seen the test done on the Marcus Reid cells, they're very much like ours but not quite the same. His cells only gave a few milliamps too and show the little green tarnish like ours. Marcus Reid was the one to really get me interested in making these types of cells and even though my cells are not his I do take great pride in my creation.
        Ibpointless2,
        I have not made the cell yet because I want to figure out what John H let out to the public. I'm just doing the experiments to find everything out about it. I have my own ideas as to what he did and why he did it at this time. But as I said I have built Ionic crystals so they almost work the same way. Your work is youneak in what you have done with a small drop of glue. I have not built these yet, but I'm going to. I just want to finish this cell first since I view it as a reverse detector and it works just like that. I have one more test to do which has to do with infrared with this cell.
        John B
        John Bedini
        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light

Originally posted by b_rads View Post
          Update:
          After about 3 hours, these cells dropped back to the original 2.6ma. After letting them sit at that level for an hour, I performed the test again. This time, after 2 minutes the current gained to 3.2ma and was at 3.6ma a few minutes later when I shut it down for the evening. This morning the current has dropped to 1.8ma. The ultrasonic seems to have a destructive force at 42khz on these cells. Not certain how to interpret this information or if the result was piezo or something else.
          Brad S
          Use Alum in the mix.
          John
          John Bedini
          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
            Use Alum in the mix.
            John
            This cell was alum only, copper, and magnesium. Hitting these crystal cell with different wave lenghts is an interesting thought. Hope your new cell gets excited when introduced to the IR. Thank You for responding.
            Brad S

Comment

• The data logger is helping. The voltage over time is giving us a picture
              that will help develop a remedy to the voltage drooping curve. If we illuminate the initial droop and concentrate on the linear portion over time then a circuit that keeps the threshold up efficiently will give a constant voltage.

Careful recording the weights of each ingredient by using a gram scale is going to help in adjusting the mix.

We are seeing that some hydrophobic or hydrophilic activity is causing
              some charecteristics in material not to our advantage.

When the pH of PVA polyvinyl acetate (elmers glue ) goes below 5.5 pH
              the monomer bunches together forming a ball and it tends not to lay flat
              however is remarkably useful and does'nt do this with alkaline. Flat is important.

Stephan Hartman's graphite batteries has encouraged me to try
              glue and graphite powder (such as locksmith uses, in a small tube)
              this black glue has been very useful ! I am also using wire glue.
              I have a string of little cells running over a month just won't quit.

Regarding the size is we need more surface area and thinner layers.
              I don't mean the test prototypes for experimenting with different materials.
              I'm talking about making long lasting current using what knowledge we collectively have.

If we use a flat piece of cardboard 10 inches square and put small holes then apply a thin coating to both sides with the conductive black glue connecting both sides of the plastic or cardboard. This platform is more likely to show promise. I say this because research has shown powdered materials, powdered crystals on alternating layers are big improvement.
              Another example that I found valuable was saturating a paper towel with crystal mix solution, dryed flat, slap it down on a thin coat of the conductive black glue made an excellent layer. This idea is cost effective higher power density possibly easier to get started in this field.

In the meantime studying the Reed, Hutchison, T Brown is giving some direction to solid state battery fundamentals that have not been public. The spin offs of the research has already started John B's homemade ultra capacitors. Those ought to be useful for something.

The gram scale, the data loggers, and powdered materials with determination will cause an exponential growth in alt- energy of small battery cells. I am really proud of being involved in this progressive thread. All the ideas are good each one has different working parameters.
              Last edited by mikrovolt; 08-13-2011, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light / Crystal Star Cell

In this video I show the new developed Star Cell. this has been running under load for two days now locked up in the shop. I did figure out what the cell is using for energy and that is the ambient infrared energy that surrounds us all. The reason I say this is because of the doping, it acts more like a solar cell without light waves. This cell was very different to build as the doping for the cell was a mixture of Selenium and Alum heated and then crystallized and added to the final mixture, not easy to work with. The mixture I already gave in posts. This cell now is just climbing and so is the current. This is what a free energy battery should look like. The mixture that John H gave will get you to the basics so I give him credit for posting that. It takes allot of thinking to get past it and developed a cell like this. I was happy to share this all with the group.
                here is the link
                Star Cell Day 2 - YouTube
                John Bedini
                Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-14-2011, 01:17 AM. Reason: word
                John Bedini
                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• The star cell is looking really good John. Now I have to find selenium.

On another note I just started making some rochelle crystals, was a lot easier than I though, just takes 2 ingredients, and cooking them up.
                  This video shows how to make it for anyone who can't get the rochelle salt.
                  Collin's Lab: Homebrew Piezo - YouTube

This crystal developed in only a couple hours, made it today in the morning.

Comment

• I've been doing quite a lot of research on how I can make the Glue cells much more powerful, not with more voltage but with more power. I've been learning a lot about batteries and studying others experiments and even trying everything I could get my hands on. I'm still doing my testing so things are not final but I think I may have found a way to make the Glue cells much more powerful. So far this new cell with the new ingredient has out performed the old cells by a lot while still keeping its Glue cell properties.

Many of you are going to laugh at me when i tell you what this new ingredient is. Just like the old cells this cell contains Elmer's glue, Epsom salts, and salt substitute but now also contains Shampoo. Yes you read correctly, shampoo is the new ingredient that makes these glue cells stronger. I'm not joking around I did a lot of research and I found that some of the things in some shampoos will work great with the glue cell. I'm still in the early testing of this new cell so don't hold your breath I thought I would let you guys know what I'm working on. The shampoo I'm using is Suave ocean breeze, but look for the ingredient ammonium chloride. when I say the shampoo makes the cell more powerful I'm talking about its holding its charge for much longer than normal; able to power a bigger load for longer.

I'll continue study on this new cell and report back. Who knows what this new cell can do.
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• John Bedini,

Sorry if this question has been asked before but how do I go about making that LED oscillator circuit that you show in your videos?
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light/ Crystal cell

ibpointless2,
                        It is on the Energenx you tube channel, or it is just an SG oscillator circuit without the diode. you wind 35 ft of # 40 wire b-filer into a coil form
                        one 2n2222 transistor and a 1.6 k base resistor. the led is between the collector and emitter.
                        The diode is not used in this circuit, same as the SG motor except the oscillator is forced by bringing the triggered coil wire that normally goes to ground of the circuit to the positive source instead.
                        John B
                        John Bedini
                        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                          This cell was very different to build as the doping for the cell was a mixture of Selenium and Alum heated and then crystallized and added to the final mixture, not easy to work with. The mixture I already gave in posts.
                          John Bedini
                          JB, Thanks for sharing your research. A couple of questions. Could you pls give directions to make the selenium and alum crystall... u said it is not easy to work with.

also what differences did you notice compared to the doping JH used.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hi John B,

That's a neat little circuit, putting the LED where the NE-2 normally goes.

Are you using base-collector and base-emitter resistors, like in the solid state SG circuit?

I will try this circuit with those solar cells.

John K.

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                            ibpointless2,
                            It is on the Energenx you tube channel, or it is just an SG oscillator circuit without the diode. you wind 35 ft of # 40 wire b-filer into a coil form
                            one 2n2222 transistor and a 1.6 k base resistor. the led is between the collector and emitter.
                            The diode is not used in this circuit, same as the SG motor except the oscillator is forced by bringing the triggered coil wire that normally goes to ground of the circuit to the positive source instead.
                            John B
                            http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• John Bedini,

Great work so far on the latest crystal cell. I've been reading up on "Selenium" and its a very interesting material. You mention that it collects infrared light which makes sense as it is a semiconductor material that works better in light than in dark and is sometimes used in Photocells. Now if a material such as Selenium is able to pick up the electromagnetic waves of Infrared light I bet there is other material out there that is able to pick up high frequencies of electromagnetic radiation such as comic radiation that Moray was able to pick up. The question is that must be thought about is how can we go about finding material that can pick up that range of energy?

Comment

• New Glue Cells

@IB and ALL:
                                Played around with the glue cells again yesterday afternoon and early results look pretty good. Found a couple of things you probably should not try. Using copper sheet, I decided to make a trough for the cell. It is about the size of a “AA” battery. One end is open with just a piece of painters tape sealing the end. This is the end I put the magnesium in. Glue was installed in 4 layers with the Crystals poured on top of each layer. I used ½ tsp Epsom Salt and ¼ tsp Salt Substitute in all cells per pair of cells.. Some of the cells I added additional crystals at ¼ tsp.
                                The 2 cells on the left bottom are the control cells. 1.34 Volts and 13ma after 6 hours. The 2 cells on the left top had alum added and they are 1.38 Volts and 18ma after 6 hours. The 2 cell center bottom used Gorilla Glue and they put out 0.0 V and 0.0 current. The 2 cells center top had bath salts added and they are at 1.38 Volts and 18ma after 6 hours. The 2 cells on the right were prepared by painting wire glue on the copper and applying silver leaf to the copper. They are reading 0.84 Volts and 8ma after 6 hours. With the exception of the gorilla glue cells, I used wood glue in all the other cells.
                                @JB
                                Looking forward to progress reports on your new star cell. Sure does look like a winner.
                                I agree that it would be nice to identify other materials with the same affect, especially something more readily available.
                                Brad S
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by b_rads; 08-15-2011, 02:07 PM. Reason: Added Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X