Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks

John
    Thanks so much for the offer! I will call tomorrow morning for your location.
    Alan

Comment

• Slang to me

Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
      Being right there with an inventor is a privilege and requires some restraint
      and patience when revisions are made.

Giving a bum steer is an idiom that conveys an idea that the group is being misguided. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead is a famous quotation of naval history it can mean a strong resolution to push forward with a mission having more importance than concern for casualties. Proprietary is often related to Bill Gates source code and hardware entangled loops that slowed the progress of Linux. The phone call to lidmotor that only labs can do this is mostly true, that as the thread progressed toward understanding, better crystals and solid state that more than kitchen variety materials and equipment were needed. This later more exotic forms are also of interest to the group as I understand it.

Please be careful that clever words are not used as we cannot interact face to face the import is lost and it could color someones character in a bad light.
      Microvolt,
      You started this group and that was the best time of my life because I have always been interested in Crystal solid state electronics since 1955 when I was given my first transistor. I do understand what was said and meant by that. My answer could have been far worse to Allen but since he was new here I sort of ignored it to a point. I will not do that again. I was contacted by Marcus Reid who has followed my work for years. In the beginning of these pages I'm the one who posted the photo of Marcus's old battery ( I asked Chuck to do it as I had no space left).

The new batteries are not batteries, they are real Crystal Cells Solid State. I have talked to Marcus for hours on these cells and the procedure to make them, it's not as easy as few people think. I do not think on this group I have given a "Bum Steer" at any time, I do realize that at certain times I did not say what was in the mix for good reason as I knew that it was dangerous.

Marcus Reids Crystal Cell is very time consuming and the proper protection must be taken, I do not want to scare anybody but when you taste it, it's too late. Marcus manufactures his own compounds and that is all I can say. Yes we can all have disagreements here, but if you have a beef with somebody take it off this group somewhere else otherwise Aaron will be right here. To use old slang terms from the Navy is not a good way to get your point across here. People will read something different into all of this. Thanks for starting this group Microvolt......
      John B
      Last edited by John_Bedini; 09-22-2011, 11:25 PM. Reason: words
      John Bedini
      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

@ Radiant1
        Check your messages.

Comment

• Zn02/Epsom doped with Galina and Pyrite Cells

Originally posted by jehdds View Post
          John B,
          What are your thoughts on the Zn02/Epsom doped with Galina and Pyrite Cells?
          They seem to bounce back and show NO oxide formation.
          Very Best Regards,
          Jim
          jehdds

Neither John or I have tried this combination. I have read your posts and see the the ones that are sealed are your best performers. please keep posting the results.

Comment

• So it seems that we should go after semiconductor type crystal batteries. Well this is not so simple as to get it most people won't be able to do in their kitchens so this leaves out many people.

Our semiconductors that we have come from sand which is very refined to get pure silicon. Also sand can make glass when heated and glass is a great material to dope. But no oven can get hot enough to melt sand at 2000 degrees F. I don't know about you guys but a "Glass battery" would be cool to have, dope it with some polycrystalline crystals and you could have a nice like semiconductor crystal battery that John Bedini and Marcus Reid talk about.

But the problem is that we can't make the cell like them due to the danger and high temps. But this has never stopped me before, where there's a will there's a way. Bouncing around the idea in my head on how to make a "glass battery" in the common house hold kitchen which is most importantly safe too. Its a very unique idea and its probably going to be the closet we can get to what they're talking about in our kitchens. It will be a fun project to do even if my version fails. I'll post more when I get the supplies.
            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• seth - HV use

Seth
              We are not going to make these typical tiny cells. They will be at least 4 inches square and then we are going to stack them into cubes. The HV will have too much distance between outer plates to short.
              Alan

Comment

• Guys,
                I just tried a new combination. Mg,Zn02,Cu, Epsom, Galina, Iron Pyrite doping and using Silca gel as a constituent of the molten medium. This combination is EXPANSILE upon cooling and completely shattered the glass test tube as my test cell. I decided to use the silica gel instead of water glass to perhaps eliminate a few noxious steps. This mix may have potential but needs to be encased in a not breakable housing. This may be worth exploring. The EXPANSILE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE MIXTURE MAY ELICIT A PREDISPOSITION TO CRYSTAL COMPRESSION AND PIEZO EFFECT.
                FOR YOUR REVIEW AND INFORMATION.
                VERY BEST REGARDS,
                JIM
                Last edited by jehdds; 09-23-2011, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• ibepointless2.

"But the problem is that we can't make the cell like them due to the danger and high temps. But this has never stopped me before, where there's a will there's a way. Bouncing around the idea in my head on how to make a "glass battery" in the common house hold kitchen which is most importantly safe too. Its a very unique idea and its probably going to be the closet we can get to what they're talking about in our kitchens. It will be a fun project to do even if my version fails. I'll post more when I get the supplies".

That's the spirit! One for the gipper.

Admiral Farragut's gallent and victorius attack order in Mobile bay has grown controversial to some milk sop dipping geriatric patients. What's wrong with the spirit of discovry? Ibepointless2 is proposing to go where no man has gone before! New frontiers await us. Let us rally behind an intrepid inventer, and not be detered by toothless old squaws. I salute Ibepointless2! The devil hates a coward. Death before dishonor!
                  Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-23-2011, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• As far as heating is concerned i have seen people melt glass and sliver bars in a microwave , on youtube .

Dr. John V. Milewski: Growing Gold from Glass in a Microwave - Part 1 - YouTube

This guy claims he enriched monotonic gold from glass bottle to platinum and gold .

Also i spoke of this before Magnetricity

‘Magnetricity’ Created in Crystals of Spin Ice | Wired Science | Wired.com

Comment

• Originally posted by radiant1 View Post
                      Seth
                      We are not going to make these typical tiny cells. They will be at least 4 inches square and then we are going to stack them into cubes. The HV will have too much distance between outer plates to short.
                      Alan
                      I see!

The reason Im interested is that I wanted to charge my electrodes with my 25 KV power supply. However, Ive failed on every attempt because the salt crystals, even when dry, dont have a very high resistance when up against 25KV. I think you will have many problems trying to charge those electrodes, because I very much doubt that 4 inches would be enough. But I hope Im wrong.

Please let me know if you succeed! Im dying to try some HV charging, but can think of no plausible way of doing it. The crystal salt conducts too well. 25 KV could easily pass through several inches of solid rock and so will have no problems with a large mass of ionic salt.

Has anyone managed to come up with a way to charge the cell with anything higher than 1KV?

Comment

• We are making a few mA at the present time and no promises.
                        Kilns start at $500 so lets get some feedback on requirements.
                        http://www.clay-king.com/smallkilns.htm

Comment

• HV polarising vs charging

When HV is applied to cooling cells it pulls positive and negetive ions to opposite plates and they get frozen there. I prefer to call it polarizing not charging. This polarising freezes into the cell or what I prefer to call electret an out of equalibrium potential state that cant be resovled. So you need lots of posive and negative ions in the melted mix. By conneting the 2 outer plates with a load electrons flow driven by the induced potential.
                          Alan

Comment

• Mikcrovolt:
                            Feed back: is that there already are many ceramic kilns around, that can possibly be used, rented, or paid to have the cells tubes heated, while we do the semiconductor work ourselves.
                            I really liked Allen's explanation of the process, and could see it working, using someone elses kiln. Full speed ahead!!! Mate!

Comment

• I must say, thanks to John Bedini for the videos and showing of his own cells plus the evidently strong Marcus Reid ones. See, without what may be, we wouldn't know what we may be replicating or striving for. If it takes careful and thorough understanding of chemistry as well as physics, then such cells are a show of power that we all can admire as proof.

There will be a bunch of ways to attain some effects and, at this point a special acknowledgement must be made to Ibpointless2, for cell work and the link to the AT&T rock bottom ground roots video - that filled in so many lattice holes for me and no doubt others !
                              Same for the cap cans from Nick, the blocking oscillator example by Lidmotor and many cool vids and chat from you guys. Also Microvolt for starting the thread

After tuning up my twin modem wire pancake coils 'Penny' (actually 3 sections now because the white top one was short in length), with 770K of resistors and a 270K pot, the pic below shows a surprise - the relatively ancient AAA sized cell of mortar and kitchen salts from a couple of months ago has sprung into action again. It's run on for over 12hrs to this point, having not worked in any way shape or form for the last couple of weeks.
                              Seth and Nick may agree, that having no chemical actions upon the electrodes can count just as satisfactorily to some of us, than the apparently involved and exacting Marcus Reid 'God particle' wonder cells !
                              But, we're part way there, the AT&T vid showed the importance of periodic table element semi-conductor work....so eye opening with regard to cell structures and lattice inner movements

Anyway, here we have the AAA sized cell, rejuvenated with 2 drops of Windex , running the white LED sitting on the top coil. It's galvanic, not encased but has zero detectable corrosion.

Comment

• Gel Cell

Is it possible someone was looking over Lidmotor’s shoulder when he built the Gummy Bear and Gelatin Batteries?

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/forstaff/news/article/2409/polymer_batteries_for_next-generation_electronics

Quote from story
                                "The polymer gel looks like a solid film, but it actually contains about 70% liquid electrolyte" said Professor Ward. "It's made using the same principles as making a jelly: you add lots of hot water to 'gelatine' - in this case there is a polymer and electrolyte mix - and as it cools it sets to form a solid but flexible mass".

Comment

Working...
                                X