X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armagdn03 What to do?

double post sorry
    Last edited by RAMSET; 07-17-2009, 04:33 AM.
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi Armagedn03, I would ask why anyone would withhold knowledge that could help people build this stuff, regardless of the noise makers which is no excuse to hold back, which is similar to keeping secrets. Lets see, can we think of a possible reason people like, so called, hearing there own voices, hmm trillion dollar energy industry might be one reason among others. Then lets here some valuable knowledge for free with no strings attached, as if we haven't already in some parts of this thread.
      peace love light

Comment

• There - I think it's already looking better.

Guys, I have some news. It seems that some small application of this device will be studied for commercial application. I am not involved but have asked that there be a video made for reference. In principle this has been agreed to. So, with luck we'll have a small application of this device available in the near future. I'll keep you posted.

The other good news is that I've heard from Mr Szili. I'm not sure he even knows about this thread but he's very approachable. I'm trying to solicit his interest here. Failing which, I at least hope to keep his interest in studying results - such as gotoluc's tests and maybe giving us an assessment.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
          Armagdn03
          I respect your opinion and work [for quite some time]
          In your opinion what should TK do?
          Are others being quiet because of TK's work to replicate?
          To date he seems to be the only one actively trying to replicate [spending lots of time and money]
          Chet
          My problem is not with TK or any one person. I believe TK is a good guy, and if you check I have been very respectful towards him.

I respect the community that Aaron has built here and we must hold ourselves to a higher standard.

I eat, breath and dream of these things. my life is consumed with a desire to learn a bit more, not to prove to other people what I know. I am not withholding anything.

To advance, we must:

Encourage others, be respectful, give POSITIVE feedback, and help those who know less than us in whatever way we can, not scoff at their lack of understanding.

If we cannot even get this right, "withholding" is the least of our worries. Its all about attitude.

Comment

• To the knowledgeable but timid

There are people out there who know what they are doing, who want to help, but keep their mouths shut because everybody loves the sound of their own voice.

You want to shut peoples mouths ?

get there attention?

Show them what they came to see, a miracle COP 17

You won't here a mumble

You [Rosemary] brought the BIG SHOW to town
            I begged TK to look at this because I believe in miracles
            And so does TK [he is having trouble with this specific one,but not for lack of trying]
            And BTW' miracles' is just a perspective

Chet
            Armagdn03
            I see your post above and salute you
            Chet
            Last edited by RAMSET; 07-17-2009, 05:19 AM.
            BE that change !!

Comment

• look at this??

Does this look like the effort of an insincere man??

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?a...0;attach=36082

Hours and hours of work
              collecting all the calibrated equipment
              purchasing all the components[some unnecessary]
              video after video testing and charting your results
              I have never seen this kind of effort in the FE community before!
              YOU ARE A TREMENDOUS MONSTER OF AN ASSET TO THIS COMMUNITY
              A dream come true,
              I throw roses at your feet,and am completely humbled by your efforts here
              Peace love light and more to you MR TK

And Owlsly too
              Chet
              Last edited by RAMSET; 07-17-2009, 05:45 AM.
              BE that change !!

Comment

• Hi folks, I would like to comment on this quote from Armagdn03: "To advance, we must:

Encourage others, be respectful, give POSITIVE feedback, and help those who know less than us in whatever way we can, not scoff at their lack of understanding." I could not agree more, however where does sharing fit in to this or is it implied. I've watched some of your videos Armagdn03 and you seem to have a good grasp on certain technologies and I think this thread is very relevant to what you understand, so I am just curious, why come in now after sitting back and then judge the thread and not offer any constructive information, if any can be added. And if you want my opinion these ones you speak of that are keeping their mouths shut, i still ask why. I can only speak for myself here, but if I had any information that could help in any way, and I'm not saying you do, I'm just saying that withholding or keeping ones mouth shut is one huge reason things are the way they are. We have to speak our minds, if its a matter of the good of all, no matter what the consequences. Though obviously easier said than done.
                peace love light

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                  My problem is not with TK or any one person. I believe TK is a good guy, and if you check I have been very respectful towards him.

I respect the community that Aaron has built here and we must hold ourselves to a higher standard.

I eat, breath and dream of these things. my life is consumed with a desire to learn a bit more, not to prove to other people what I know. I am not withholding anything.

To advance, we must:

Encourage others, be respectful, give POSITIVE feedback, and help those who know less than us in whatever way we can, not scoff at their lack of understanding.

If we cannot even get this right, "withholding" is the least of our worries. Its all about attitude.

Good post armagdn03.

The fun is in the building and learning. Its a plus if our creations have a practical use but we need to keep things in perspective. Until Rosemary's and any others OU claim is validated by the academic world, we can all theorise and argue as much as we like and we should have fun doing this, not getting bad tempered with each other. This is the enjoyable thing about science; the world can be flat, until all are satisfied that its been proved to be round.

As I suggested before, simply run the circuit on batteries and see if it discharges. This is the way to convince the sceptics and win that elusive OU prize.

Hoppy

Comment

• Ramset
                    In the first instance I did not bring the big show to town. I believe that honour goes to Tesla and Bedini Lindemann, Nunnerly, Aaron, SkyWalker, gotoluc - and the thousands of other contributors to this forum and even on this thread. And far from bringing the 'big show to the forums' I believe we have you to thank for that. I was entirely unaware that my paper had ever been found, hidden as it was in a blog site. Certainly I never dreamed that it was being discussed until some time after the event. And, until a couple of months ago I had no idea that such forums existed. It was thanks to my family that I joined one and that was the Naked Scientists.

But here's the thing. Those giants, above, have got devices that show unequivocal gains. Mine is just a really small effect. Why does it merit this extraordinary attention? Could it be because it has also had a prior patent application, where the registration was unhappily allowed to lapse, thereby putting the ownership of the device in the public domain? And could it also be because, notwithstanding the modesty of the effect - it is also measurable in terms of classical analysis? And could it be because - not only is the gain claimed - these effects have been thoroughly analysed and accredited by experts in the art. Let me name it's most authoritative accreditor. ABB Research in North Carolina. I saw your intention to phone and check this fact. Please do. They will either acknowledge it - or they will deny it. If they deny it they will need to take action against me and I will be in the happy position of defending my claim in a very public arena. I will also be able to produce the actual experimental apparatus. There will be the need for some expert witnesses to analyse the claim. That will be a delicious moment in my life. Yet again. I will, indirectly have you to thank for it.

Now, let me continue with that list of accreditors. It also includes, Sasol (SA) Spescom (SA) BP (SA) and others. They are all either public companies or they are individuals associated with public companies. The same condition applies. For the record. I would welcome any requirement to defend my inclusion of their names in the paper in any court of law anywhere in the world. The prospect of doing so is very welcome. I have only one mission in life. I want to prove that classical physics has already given us the tools to measure the energy that I, together with many others, point to as Zero Point Energy. And if I am called on to defend this in Court I shall do so. EDIT Happily. Because it will give me an opportunity of also making public the facts of that claim.

I would add that I am under no moral or spiritual obligation to keep your dreams alive as it relates to your belief in Free Energy. But if you are depending on the efforts of TK then I suspect that your dreams will, unhappily, be forfeit to his expressed ulterior intention to disprove the claim on any grounds whatsoever. EDIT And, as a final word on the matter could you please take note that my education was not limited to secondary level. But it was not scientific so it is entirely irrelevant to this thread, or indeed to my interests which are entirely involved with physics.

And from here on, lets keep the tone upbeat. This need to watch my flanks is way too time consuming.
                    Last edited by witsend; 07-17-2009, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by witsend View Post
                      Ramset
                      In the first instance I did not bring the big show to town.
                      Originally posted by witsend View Post
                      But if you are depending on the efforts of TK then I suspect that your dreams will, unhappily, be forfeit to his expressed ulterior intention to disprove the claim on any grounds whatsoever.
                      Ramset i hope, you add this Part to your Real World thinking.

And there is still the side of negative Comments from OU(-debunkers).com.
                      And its still open, how he will act, in case, when there are not any suitable Results.
                      The negative Impression for this Thread is done, and doesnt looks like, it can be be done vice versa so easily,
                      Thanks to his great Efforts, to Quote you and his followers,
                      and i am pretty sure, that this Thread wouldnt had gone so far, when he would be still in, Sorry.
                      There are quite some usefull Things in here, what are worth to read,
                      but for sure, not at OUdebunkers.com.

For Efforts, do you think, the Efforts from others, what even did not successfully rebuild something are lesser worth. Did you anything rebuild?
                      Is this, what you did, for yourself lesser worth? Go and ask yourself about the relation between Time and Effort, what anyone does.
                      For now, its for anyone Free, what he do invest at Money at it, and the Time,
                      and its all your OWN Decision, noone did force someone, to do that,
                      and Therefor, is no Reason to blame others for it, when you are not successfully.
                      Last edited by Joit; 07-17-2009, 08:09 AM.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoppy View Post
                        Good post armagdn03.

The fun is in the building and learning. Its a plus if our creations have a practical use but we need to keep things in perspective. Until Rosemary's and any others OU claim is validated by the academic world, we can all theorise and argue as much as we like and we should have fun doing this, not getting bad tempered with each other. This is the enjoyable thing about science; the world can be flat, until all are satisfied that its been proved to be round.

As I suggested before, simply run the circuit on batteries and see if it discharges. This is the way to convince the sceptics and win that elusive OU prize.

Hoppy
                        Thanks Hoppy. Another welcome post. Your point is so right. We need academics to evalute these claims. Maybe our efforts will justify that. Sorry the battery tests are long. But they're also incontestable.

How easy is it for your guys to get the experiment to a lab of some sort? Is that not so easy? My own inroads here were fairly welcome. Perhaps try? In any event.

Comment

Ramset

And from here on, lets keep the tone upbeat. This need to watch my flanks is way too time consuming.
                          No need to watch your flanks on this forum Rosemary, we are all sincere people just dreaming the same dream as you. Just relax and enjoy the chats.

Hoppy

Comment

• commercial use

Originally posted by witsend View Post
                            There - I think it's already looking better.

Guys, I have some news. It seems that some small application of this device will be studied for commercial application. I am not involved but have asked that there be a video made for reference. In principle this has been agreed to. So, with luck we'll have a small application of this device available in the near future. I'll keep you posted.

The other good news is that I've heard from Mr Szili. I'm not sure he even knows about this thread but he's very approachable. I'm trying to solicit his interest here. Failing which, I at least hope to keep his interest in studying results - such as gotoluc's tests and maybe giving us an assessment.
                            I hope anyone that does anything commercially with this will donate a % to you even if you don't want it and they have no obligation. And if you don't have a specific use for it, I can help you with options.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks Hoppy. Another welcome post. Your point is so right. We need academics to evalute these claims. Maybe our efforts will justify that. Sorry the battery tests are long. But they're also incontestable.

How easy is it for your guys to get the experiment to a lab of some sort? Is that not so easy? My own inroads here were fairly welcome. Perhaps try? In any event.
                              Rosemary,

Could you offer your work to other labs in the US? Once you have a few validations, then your claim is much more difficult to refute. You need to be in full control of the process from start to finish. Its not wise IMO to trust others to present your work independantly for validation on your behalf.

Hoppy

Comment

• Aaron - I'll see what can be negotiated. The problem in getting money off the device - is not moral. It's just so difficult to contract. And so boring to monitor. I've got better things to do with my time.

But it would be nice to see it go to the really needy? Actually, having said that I can see a lot of us on this forum joining a really long queue here. I'm afraid I'm constitutionally predisposed to a kind of genteel poverty. Never quite on the street - but never far off.

Comment

Working...
                                X