No announcement yet.

Eric Dollard - False Allegations by Techzombie Ray Savant "Muhamed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for taking the time to respond Aaron. Good to get all sides of the story.
    Stew Art Media

Comment

Ray Savant Aether Force

Jimboot, if you want to see what kind of person Ray Savant is, just watch this: MEN SUCK COMPARED TO ME - YouTube

Warning - the content is not suitable for anyone that is easily offended.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Ray Savant - which Ray Savant?

I responded to someone's concerns about Ray Savant Tech Zombie Aether Force through Facebook claiming he is out of the closet and that he is some good Samaritan because he helped some kids. He was very young and has nothing to do with who he is now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is who Ray Savant really is - that pic with the nun was when he was very young: MEN SUCK COMPARED TO ME - YouTube
        And here is Ray Savant again - a good samaritan with a nun?

Don't look at this if you're easily offended: Motorcycle Info Pages - Featured R1200GS's > Crazy Pink R1200GSA look at the disgusting picture on his windshield - that is him painted on there as the man. It really is him and his bike - see this - that is him uncovered: BMW GS Motorcycle: Color Of The Day: PINK from Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News - suddenly that picture of him way younger with the nun has no meaning.

Actually Ray isn't against making money - he is lying about that too. Look at this page: Eric Dollards The Lone Pine Writings has been suppressed he was selling Lone Pine Writings for $50 and Eric never saw a dime. Ray split the money with David Webster. David even admits to getting an "undisclosed sum" of money from the sales. He posted that in energeticforum.com.

And, Ray owns the illegal pirating site keychests.com - what is the title of his page? https://www.google.com/search?q=keychests.com Don't just share your stuff SELL IT. That is really all he cares about.

Later, you will learn of Ray's drug use, how racist he is, how he hates various minorities, how he despises women, how he is actually satanic and believes in siding with demons - this will all come out - I have all the proof.

After Eric found out Ray was selling his book without permission, Eric wanted it removed. Then Ray immediately started to give it away for free to sabotage any effort to use it to raise funds for Eric.

Yes, there can be sharing without paying. 100% of every bit of content in Lone Pine Writings for example has been freely posted in energeticforum for 3 years already. That is what my forum is for. Anyone can go search the posts on their own if they want. Or if they want a nicely compiled book of some of those posts, they can support Eric by purchasing a copy.

I have always been pro free information and almost everything I have ever sold, I have posted it free in my forum or elsewhere at one time or another. But when someone takes time to assemble the book, they deserve to get compensated.
        Last edited by Aaron; 11-21-2013, 12:17 AM.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Comment

If the writings are all shared already in public and given away as open
          knowledge then I fail to see why any person cannot gather the information
          freely provided and compile it then charge people to get the recompiled info.
          Any "open source" software code or information can be sold by anyone, which
          is common with many software packages. Some versions of Linux are
          packaged and sold by different entities all using the same source code, or
          core of data which was made open source for all to use as desired.

If Eric has shared the info already openly, then i fail to see why another cannot
          compile a package and sell the package, the sale figure being for the trouble they
          took to compile the info in a certain way. Some people may prefer the info
          presented a different way than how it is presented by Eric's book or (compilation).

Is the info freely shared or is it not ? We are led to believe the info is freely
          shared and therefore "open source". Which I think allows people to take the
          info and present it in different packages or ways and charge for their trouble
          and time it took to do it. The freely shared info predates any of the new
          books for sale by anyone do they not ?

I'm making no claims to know exactly how things went down, but from what I
          can gather TechZombie might be able to argue that he (TechZombie)
          commissioned the lone pine writings. And without his participation it may not
          have taken place the same way and the writings may not have been put
          together in a concentrated form when they did if not for his involvement.

To me it seems Eric has made a clear statement that.

1) If you are here to get info from Eric to build a more energy out than in device then
          you are here for the wrong reasons.

2) And Eric has stated that there is no (free energy fuse box), also that he
          considers "Energy synthesis" a purely mathematical construct or concept.

Additionally I concede that TechZombie may well have had the intention right from the start to use the core info
          already provided for free or the "lone pine writings to make money.

Last edited by Farmhand; 10-19-2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Ray Savant copyright fraud

DISCLAIMER - this is not legal advice, this is my perspective based on my own experience, research and multiple consultations with IP attorneys.

Just because info is posted for free doesn't mean it's automatically public domain. That is a serious misunderstanding that is very common on the net.

There are a lot of myths surrounding IP laws that most don't know if they're not in the business. Just like patents - it's been a myth that has persisted for ages that you can make something for a patent for personal and non-commercial use. That is completely false and it surprised me when I found out the truth. You have to actually get permission from the assignee of the patent to build it for personal use. The only thing is - it is not practical to enforce this because they're not going to go door to door to see who is doing this or not. Basically it is unenforceable, but that is the law in the US anyway.

Just like Bedini's patents that cover his SG. Everyone isn't just building these for personal use just because they think they can do that - John has specifically given everyone permission to build them as learning tools.

Linux, etc... is specifically licensed as GNU General Public License. It's not automatically a free for all, it is that way because very specific permissions are granted to the public by the person who granted the license and is the owner of the Linux trademark, Linus Torvalds.

That kind of license goes back a long time - it means you can modify it, distribute it, etc. but you CANNOT make any restrictions on further distribution and you must make the source code available. That is way different from what you're mentioning about Ray Savant.

If I create some app that I post for everyone to download for free - that just means that it can be downloaded for free and that is it - nothing more nothing less. If anyone assumes that means it is open source and anyone can take it and modify it, resell it, etc. that would be a huge mistake because those rights were never granted or implied by simply giving it away for free.

With posting information on a website, there are actually two that have copyright claims. One is the author and the other is the website that it was posted on who has a non-exclusive right to use it or distribute it. Every single time you make a post in Facebook, Twitter, this forum, ANY forum or anywhere else, you retain copyrights to the content, but the website automatically has distribution rights (non-exclusive) since it is implied that you give the website copyright and distribution permissions since you posted on that website.

When you post a video on YouTube, if it is your creation, you are the exclusive owner of the content but you are granting YouTube non-exclusive distribution rights. You agree to that by joining YouTube.

Another copyright misconception is that it has to have a copyright notice and if it doesn't then it is public domain. Not true. Since the spring of 1989 I believe, the Copyright law eliminated the need to even post a copyright notice anymore. That was to give easier protection to creators of content. Basically, any time something is created and put in a fixed medium, it is automatically copyrighted with or without a notice. If you upload a picture to any website, it is automatically copyrighted even if you don't say it is. The only way it won't be copyrighted is if you explicitly give notice that it is public domain.

With Eric's posts in this forum, he has always retained copyrights to the content the moment he wrote them in his car and the forum can claim non-exclusive publisher's copyrights so to speak. This forum could make a copy of every post in this forum and sell it as a complete compilation on disc and we would be the only ones who have a right to do that. But I can't go take the posts from overunity.com and do that without Stefan's permission.

Many people copy the posts in this forum and post them in Scribd, etc. That is actually illegal but we don't enforce the copyrights because that is the whole point to the forum - to share the information. However, with someone like Ray Savant, I would happily enforce those rights because he has openly ripped off our videos from our conference and posted them in his website so he is not welcome to anything.

Reselling information that doesn't belong to someone without permission is a big no-no.

If I went to someone's blog that anyone can read for free and take the posts and put them in my own unique compilation, that would be a violation of copyright law. The posts are there for free so why can't I make a compilation? It is copyrighted material unless stated otherwise.

My intention with Eric was to have him at our conference and we would distribute that presentation and it would be a win-win for everyone. I was hoping that Aether Force would simply be an affiliate for Eric to use that as a fund raiser and Ray would continue to release the videos that promoted Eric. It would have been heck of a lot easier for me to simply have them as strategic partners in all of this instead of taking on an extra load on top of my already packed schedule but it is working out really well. Now Eric is his own affiliate, he gets both commissions and royalties for all sales through his site and mailing list and Ray Savant doesn't get a dime - just like what Ray did to Eric - Eric never got a dime.

The Lone Pine Writings was a deal that was worked out between Eric and David Webster. Eric wanted David to put it together to sell and they were supposed to split the money and then Eric changed his mind and really wanted David to have all the money to help him out so David could afford to put more effort into his experiments. It was Eric who commissioned David to do this and David did it as a volunteer. Everyone here that follows this knows that this is not only what Eric is saying but David also says the same thing - both of their statements corroborate and that clearly shows that Ray Savant didn't commission anything.

Even if the whole thing was Ray's idea, which it wasn't, that still doesn't transfer any rights to Ray at all. Look at what a slimeball he is. He publicly acts like everything he is doing is for the good of Eric and this is all volunteer stuff and suddenly when Eric ejects Ray from his life, Ray mysteriously thinks he has rights to Eric's work. What a flipping joke. It not only shows a lack of any kind of intelligence, it shows what kind of person he really is. If any of it was really all for Eric, he would just walk away but instead, he feels entitled like a good little communist.

Eric only ever gave David permission to do this and to distribute the book for sale. Eric never gave David any publisher's copyrights as it was essentially a work for hire (which was done at no monetary cost to Eric). No copyrights were ever granted to David. And David has no rights to grant or transfer any rights to David Wittekind or Ray Savant. Throughout all of this, Webster, Wittekind and Ray never received any copyrights to the book by Eric. It was all a volunteer job, period, and everyone knows it.

It looks like at some point David got them both involved in helping to put together the book as Wittekind was listed as an editor and Ray wrote the Intro or Foreword, but that was all done without Eric's knowledge. David Webster did a lot of things without asking for Eric's permission that wound up causing a lot of trouble for everyone.

I saw the promotions for that book through Ray's site and I was going to buy a copy for $50 (the amount that Ray was selling it for) to support Eric. I really didn't know what the book's content was at the time and I really didn't think I would understand it if it had a bunch of engineering math, but I still wanted a copy. I know now that it actually is the place to start for a beginner.

Anyway, being a digital publisher and having an affiliate program, I was interested in how the book payments were handled and what kind of arrangement Eric had as the author since I deal with that kind of thing so I asked Eric how it was going. Eric thought about it and realized that he never received anything for it. He called David Webster and asked him about it and David said that he let Ray sell it for him and that didn't sit well with Eric. Eric had wanted Ray out of his life for months and was appalled at the fact that Ray was selling his book. On top of that, Webster said that Ray needed the money from the book sales to pay Cameron - someone who took some video at Eric's lab.

But... we saw Cameron's father post in the original Techzombie thread and said that it wasn't true. Cameron's father said he personally gave $250 to Cameron because he knew he wasn't going to get a dime from those guys. That post is still there for everyone to see.

* Techzombie told David he needs the money to pay the camera man.

* Cameron the camera man's father said Cameron never received a dime.

* Webster states in this forum that he received an "undisclosed amount" from the sales.

* Eric never receives a dime.

Even though Eric wanted David to have the money - look at all the underhanded dealings going on. If Webster was going to get the money anyway, why would Ray tell David he needs the money from the sales to pay a cameraman and we find out that never happened. Too many fishy things going on.

When Eric found out all of this, he wanted Ray to get his hands off of his book immediately. I told Eric about the DMCA laws and how easy it would be to get his book off of Ray's site so Eric asked me to email that notice in for him so I did and Ray labels me a suppression agent because he is being stopped from illegally distributing someone's property without permission.

The bottom line is that if anyone wants to use material that is created by someone else, ALWAYS ask permission of the author/creator/etc. and never make assumptions that something is public domain or open source.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Until a few days ago I hadn't been aware of what was going on regarding Eric and TechZombie. It is a sad story, made sadder by the fact that many individuals suffer from the common sociopathic condition shown by miserable curs that slink around the fringes of a dog fight. There is only one side to this story, and that is that a sociopath sicko who goes by the moniker TechZombie deliberately set out to manipulate Eric in order to steal his good name for personal gain, and anyone who is perverted enough or naive (stupid) enough to take any other view isn't worth listening to. Initially I was like most who thought the group funding campaign for Eric was good news, however, it didn't take long to see something was going on that wasn't quite right. It's a shame things have turned out the way they have, but that wasn't and isn't Eric's fault.

My only purpose for posting here is to leave this record from May of last year not to debate anyone as I don't see anything to debate. I'll be posting some stuff on Tesla mechanical oscillators and related concepts over in the energyscienceforum fairly soon under the same ID.

Best wishes to Eric, and all those who stand with him.

--------
              Comment posted on ericdollard.com on or about: 2013-05-10 by CKurtz
              Subject: Electrical Engineer Overturns Einstein’s Theory After 97 Years

Articles posted on the Ericdollard.Com website need to be vetted by Eric to ensure they adhere to the basic tenets of what he is trying to teach us. While initially on the surface this article appears to do so, in actuality it does not. If you are going to promote Tesla's teachings then you can not mix his beliefs with those of Einstein or that of, as Eric calls it, Quantum Mysticism.

The first sign that something is off with the paper shows up with this: "Today we know from the particle-wave duality principle and quantum mechanics that matter is nothing but some kind of localized electromagnetic wave."

And you thought this guy was supposed to be promoting Tesla... If so why is he instead promoting quantum mysticism, or as I refer to it: voodoo meta-physics? The reason he is regurgitating this propaganda is because he either doesn't know his subject matter, i.e. Tesla based science, or he is just a dupe, a shill, another Beardonian fraud whose agenda is to just mix things up and give people headaches. Any one who knows anything about Tesla, beyond the fact that Tesla coils sure make big sparks, is aware that Tesla believed matter is formed by vortices in a compressible aether, not by voodoo non-material ghostly waves of nothing in the nothingness of that dupe Einstein's empty head.

If this isn't bad enough, while the paper starts off execrating Einstein's theories it then turns right around and uses those very same imbecilic concepts to attempt to prove its contentions: "This sounds complicated, but if you want to describe a ripple in a glass of water in a passing train, you have to take into account the speed difference between observer and train."

The universe doesn't care about observers - 'observe and be damned' is a good motto when referring to Einstein's metaphysical garbage. I quit reading right there because I don't need to waste my time with drivel such as this. Posting nonsense such as this demeans the site and Eric, while promoting confusion among those who are attempting to learn what science really is. If Eric doesn't have time to certify what is posted here then get a vetting committee made up of people who have actually read what Tesla wrote and understand it to some degree so this doesn't happen again. I hope you remove this article, I really do.

Tech Zombie says:
              May 10, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Kurtz,

This is an open forum for debate and these comments will be read by all.

If the professor wants to read the article and comment then clearly it will have overruling power, but we are not going to allow bottlenecks to hold us back. It was made clear that this article was not written by the Professor.

This is a movement that is about alot more than just the Professor or Tesla it is about the revival of science. Many voices play a part.

My Response:

Eric has stated he will not discuss Einsteinian nor quantum nonsense because it has nothing to do with what he regards as real science, and to do so retards efforts to re-establish the science of Tesla and others. You seem to believe that because you helped raise some funds for Eric that you know better and you will dictate what will be posted. The problem with that of course is that you obviously are not well versed in aether science nor with Tesla's work and writings. In short, besides not having the right, you do not have the qualifications to make such decisions, your only legitimate role is to liaison with Eric to help run this site according to his wishes.

If we check who owns this site, which is called ericdollard.com not TechZombie.com, I take it we won't find Eric's name anywhere, which would mean you are co-opting his name and reputation. Apparently you think you are in charge and will make any and all decisions regardless of what anyone, including Eric, thinks. If you can't act as a liaison with Eric and accede to his wishes you need to take a large dose of emetic and clear your head or just clear out. I won't be posting here anymore as I still know how to write letters if I have something to say to Eric because I sure as hell have nothing further to say to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                DISCLAIMER - this is not legal advice, this is my perspective based on my own experience, research and multiple consultations with IP attorneys.

Just because info is posted for free doesn't mean it's automatically public domain. That is a serious misunderstanding that is very common on the net.

There are a lot of myths surrounding IP laws that most don't know if they're not in the business. Just like patents - it's been a myth that has persisted for ages that you can make something for a patent for personal and non-commercial use. That is completely false and it surprised me when I found out the truth. You have to actually get permission from the assignee of the patent to build it for personal use. The only thing is - it is not practical to enforce this because they're not going to go door to door to see who is doing this or not. Basically it is unenforceable, but that is the law in the US anyway.

Just like Bedini's patents that cover his SG. Everyone isn't just building these for personal use just because they think they can do that - John has specifically given everyone permission to build them as learning tools.

Linux, etc... is specifically licensed as GNU General Public License. It's not automatically a free for all, it is that way because very specific permissions are granted to the public by the person who granted the license and is the owner of the Linux trademark, Linus Torvalds.

That kind of license goes back a long time - it means you can modify it, distribute it, etc. but you CANNOT make any restrictions on further distribution and you must make the source code available. That is way different from what you're mentioning about Ray Savant.

If I create some app that I post for everyone to download for free - that just means that it can be downloaded for free and that is it - nothing more nothing less. If anyone assumes that means it is open source and anyone can take it and modify it, resell it, etc. that would be a huge mistake because those rights were never granted or implied by simply giving it away for free.

With posting information on a website, there are actually two that have copyright claims. One is the author and the other is the website that it was posted on who has a non-exclusive right to use it or distribute it. Every single time you make a post in Facebook, Twitter, this forum, ANY forum or anywhere else, you retain copyrights to the content, but the website automatically has distribution rights (non-exclusive) since it is implied that you give the website copyright and distribution permissions since you posted on that website.

When you post a video on YouTube, if it is your creation, you are the exclusive owner of the content but you are granting YouTube non-exclusive distribution rights. You agree to that by joining YouTube.

Another copyright misconception is that it has to have a copyright notice and if it doesn't then it is public domain. Not true. Since the spring of 1989 I believe, the Copyright law eliminated the need to even post a copyright notice anymore. That was to give easier protection to creators of content. Basically, any time something is created and put in a fixed medium, it is automatically copyrighted with or without a notice. If you upload a picture to any website, it is automatically copyrighted even if you don't say it is. The only way it won't be copyrighted is if you explicitly give notice that it is public domain.

With Eric's posts in this forum, he has always retained copyrights to the content the moment he wrote them in his car and the forum can claim non-exclusive publisher's copyrights so to speak. This forum could make a copy of every post in this forum and sell it as a complete compilation on disc and we would be the only ones who have a right to do that. But I can't go take the posts from overunity.com and do that without Stefan's permission.

Many people copy the posts in this forum and post them in Scribd, etc. That is actually illegal but we don't enforce the copyrights because that is the whole point to the forum - to share the information. However, with someone like Ray Savant, I would happily enforce those rights because he has openly ripped off our videos from our conference and posted them in his website so he is not welcome to anything.

Reselling information that doesn't belong to someone without permission is a big no-no.

If I went to someone's blog that anyone can read for free and take the posts and put them in my own unique compilation, that would be a violation of copyright law. The posts are there for free so why can't I make a compilation? It is copyrighted material unless stated otherwise.

My intention with Eric was to have him at our conference and we would distribute that presentation and it would be a win-win for everyone. I was hoping that Aether Force would simply be an affiliate for Eric to use that as a fund raiser and Ray would continue to release the videos that promoted Eric. It would have been heck of a lot easier for me to simply have them as strategic partners in all of this instead of taking on an extra load on top of my already packed schedule but it is working out really well. Now Eric is his own affiliate, he gets both commissions and royalties for all sales through his site and mailing list and Ray Savant doesn't get a dime - just like what Ray did to Eric - Eric never got a dime.

The Lone Pine Writings was a deal that was worked out between Eric and David Webster. Eric wanted David to put it together to sell and they were supposed to split the money and then Eric changed his mind and really wanted David to have all the money to help him out so David could afford to put more effort into his experiments. It was Eric who commissioned David to do this and David did it as a volunteer. Everyone here that follows this knows that this is not only what Eric is saying but David also says the same thing - both of their statements corroborate and that clearly shows that Ray Savant didn't commission anything.

Even if the whole thing was Ray's idea, which it wasn't, that still doesn't transfer any rights to Ray at all. Look at what a slimeball he is. He publicly acts like everything he is doing is for the good of Eric and this is all volunteer stuff and suddenly when Eric ejects Ray from his life, Ray mysteriously thinks he has rights to Eric's work. What a flipping joke. It not only shows a lack of any kind of intelligence, it shows what kind of person he really is. If any of it was really all for Eric, he would just walk away but instead, he feels entitled like a good little communist.

Eric only ever gave David permission to do this and to distribute the book for sale. Eric never gave David any publisher's copyrights as it was essentially a work for hire (which was done at no monetary cost to Eric). No copyrights were ever granted to David. And David has no rights to grant or transfer any rights to David Wittekind or Ray Savant. Throughout all of this, Webster, Wittekind and Ray never received any copyrights to the book by Eric. It was all a volunteer job, period, and everyone knows it.

It looks like at some point David got them both involved in helping to put together the book as Wittekind was listed as an editor and Ray wrote the Intro or Foreword, but that was all done without Eric's knowledge. David Webster did a lot of things without asking for Eric's permission that wound up causing a lot of trouble for everyone.

I saw the promotions for that book through Ray's site and I was going to buy a copy for $50 (the amount that Ray was selling it for) to support Eric. I really didn't know what the book's content was at the time and I really didn't think I would understand it if it had a bunch of engineering math, but I still wanted a copy. I know now that it actually is the place to start for a beginner.

Anyway, being a digital publisher and having an affiliate program, I was interested in how the book payments were handled and what kind of arrangement Eric had as the author since I deal with that kind of thing so I asked Eric how it was going. Eric thought about it and realized that he never received anything for it. He called David Webster and asked him about it and David said that he let Ray sell it for him and that didn't sit well with Eric. Eric had wanted Ray out of his life for months and was appalled at the fact that Ray was selling his book. On top of that, Webster said that Ray needed the money from the book sales to pay Cameron - someone who took some video at Eric's lab.

But... we saw Cameron's father post in the original Techzombie thread and said that it wasn't true. Cameron's father said he personally gave $250 to Cameron because he knew he wasn't going to get a dime from those guys. That post is still there for everyone to see.

* Techzombie told David he needs the money to pay the camera man.

* Cameron the camera man's father said Cameron never received a dime.

* Webster states in this forum that he received an "undisclosed amount" from the sales.

* Eric never receives a dime.

Even though Eric wanted David to have the money - look at all the underhanded dealings going on. If Webster was going to get the money anyway, why would Ray tell David he needs the money from the sales to pay a cameraman and we find out that never happened. Too many fishy things going on.

When Eric found out all of this, he wanted Ray to get his hands off of his book immediately. I told Eric about the DMCA laws and how easy it would be to get his book off of Ray's site so Eric asked me to email that notice in for him so I did and Ray labels me a suppression agent because he is being stopped from illegally distributing someone's property without permission.

The bottom line is that if anyone wants to use material that is created by someone else, ALWAYS ask permission of the author/creator/etc. and never make assumptions that something is public domain or open source.
                Common Law trumps Commercial Law in most cases.

As far as I am concerned I will do whatever I like with stuff that is freely
                shared, and as long as it can not be proven that I have harmed Eric's person
                or taken away anything from Eric then there is no harm done and no case to
                answer. No crime, no victim, no case.

Commercial Law relies a lot on "bluff".

Cheers

Comment

common law and ip

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  Common Law trumps Commercial Law in most cases.

As far as I am concerned I will do whatever I like with stuff that is freely
                  shared, and as long as it can not be proven that I have harmed Eric's person
                  or taken away anything from Eric then there is no harm done and no case to
                  answer. No crime, no victim, no case.

Commercial Law relies a lot on "bluff".

Cheers
                  There are documented download counts for illegal copies of Eric's intellectual property and each one has sabotaged a potential sale that could raise money to help Eric. It steals opportunity from Eric. That is a crime under common law.

Eric's God-given inherent rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness includes his ability to earn the fruits of his labor and when someone impedes that ability by giving his copyrighted work away for free or charging for it without his permission, they have then crossed the line and have committed a crime by infringing on his right to earn from his own work have created a victim - that is exactly what common law has to say about that.

Stealing or using other's intellectual property is NOT a victimless crime and the Founding Fathers of the USA would agree with this wholeheartedly and they are obviously well-versed in common law.

It is because of the establishment of the US Patent Office that this country grew as it did because of the common sense understanding that protecting people's rights to their intellectual property is very foundational to development as a society. Without that, we'd probably be 150 years behind where we are now with technology.

The founding fathers of the USA, absolute masters in common law, believed that intellectual property needs to be protected as much as physical property. They believed this so strongly they even added it to the constitution: Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution says, “to promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries.”

Just because information is freely shared does not mean that anyone automatically has rights to it. Anyone can write a book and give it away for free - that is sharing it freely, but that doesn't give anyone a right to copy it and redistribute it (without permission), it doesn't give anyone a right to resell it (without permission) or anything else. All it means is that you are able to read it for free and apply the knowledge in your own life or tell others about it, etc. but you have no rights to the actual content and that is backed by common law.

I believe in common law as well and believe that common law should be the supreme law of the land - as far as I'm concerned, it is! But if you have ever dealt with the law in the United States, you will find that you will be thrown to the wolves trying to assert it with virtually no recourse. Anyone that thinks they can go around claiming common law in this day and age with the level of corruption that has usurped the governments is living in a fantasy world. I'm only speaking for how it is in the USA - maybe you can pull the common law trip in Australia or wherever, but try it here and you'll get pulverized quick.

I should be able to drive my car without a driver's license or license plates since I am not using it for commercial purposes - only commercial driver's are required to have licenses and license plates. Court presedence has already been set in the early 1900's actually right in in Spokane vs Stagecoach (???) that driving on a public road is a RIGHT not a privilege guaranteed by our right to our pursuit of happiness. I know that when I get a driver's license that I am voluntarily giving jurisdiction of my driving over to the state. I'm not an expert in common law, but that is the point - under common law anyone should be able to be a plaintiff or defendant without an attorney because most of it is about common sense.

With common law, you are preaching to the choir with me, so I agree with you about that. You just can't use someone's IP that is freely shared in any way you want without hurting the creator of the content unless they specifically grant you rights. Use it, tell others, etc... but don't copy and redistribute it without permission.

I only have so many hours in a day and so I have to pick my battles. Pushing the common law argument in any legal proceeding is almost a surefire way to get picked off like a flea on an elephant and in the end, we have made an insignificant dent - it is an effort in futility. Now if you want to talk about shutting down the Federal Reserve's illegal racket, then that is one of the biggest fishes to fry.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Techzombie Fraud

Originally posted by ckurtz View Post
                    Until a few days ago I hadn't been aware of what was going on regarding Eric and TechZombie. It is a sad story, made sadder by the fact that many individuals suffer from the common sociopathic condition shown by miserable curs that slink around the fringes of a dog fight. There is only one side to this story, and that is that a sociopath sicko who goes by the moniker TechZombie deliberately set out to manipulate Eric in order to steal his good name for personal gain, and anyone who is perverted enough or naive (stupid) enough to take any other view isn't worth listening to.
                    Thank you for sharing this and supporting Eric Dollard!
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

@David Wittekind

@All - testimony is coming that nobody has seen yet.

David,

Your efforts have not been unappreciated - you are the one that cut off communication from Eric so what do you expect to hear from him? Eric and his self-described feral / coyote existence is not a secret to anyone and he has been very open about it right here in this forum for the last three years - and elsewhere for many years. He is the best at what he does and just wants to do it and be left alone.

You are leaving pertinent details out of your post and some of the things you said are not true. Also, there are plenty of things that have yet to be said.

Your name has been deliberately left out of all of the drama because of what your contributions have been. What you have done now is call yourself out and identify yourself as one of the "Gang of Four". You have just created that reality that will now spread to tens of thousands of people who otherwise would have never known. Why you chose to post this message as a victim at this time is beyond me instead of engaging those who were communicating with you about relieving you of the burden of your debt.

I'm personally very grateful for what you did for Eric, but I'm equally if not more appalled at your deafening silence when it comes to your buddy Ray Savant's outright fabricated lies about Eric and I. Because of that, do you think that anyone is able to focus on what good you have done when you were in fact in the perfect position to put your foot down, make a statement and denounce all of Ray's pathetically bogus BS right up front - because you DID in fact know the truth.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." - Edmund Burke

1. Are you a person of good conscience who remained silent? or
                      2. Are you a nefarious element in cahoots with Ray Savant?

Those are two questions about you David that I think everyone needs to REALLY ask themselves. Any statement about "not wanting to get involved" is gutless and deplorable - YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT of EPD Laboratories, Inc and are a self-proclaimed leader. So, where was your leadership in all of this when leaders always protect their team members by sticking up for them and taking responsibility for what is not working in their own organizations. Instead of having the wherewithal to step up to the plate as a leader and support your own organization and team member (Eric Dollard), you ran the other way and let Eric get assaulted by your own buddy. There are many names for that, which I'm not going to spell out.

You knew the truth that I had supported EPD Labs from the beginning right after Ray asked me for my help to promote the Indiegogo campaign. I agreed and from my promotions many of my generous subscribers and supporters donated almost an entire 1/3 of the entire campaign funds in less than 2 weeks.

Tell me this David - where was my thank you for supporting your non-profit organization? Not only did you never thank me for anything I did for you guys, Ray Savant even lied in his posts and said the campaign was going viral when the acceleration in traffic was from the subscribers to my newsletters and David Webster even agreed. I have it all in writings. Ray Savant completely lied and tried to take credit for it and only posted a thank you after I mentioned to him and David Webster seemed to have talked to him. I'm not looking for recognition but if credit is going to be given to something, it can't be some made up BS, it has to actually represent the facts.

You also knew the truth that any money raised from Eric's talk at the conference was going to go directly to EPD Labs and you even set me up with the EIN number and other info necessary so I could make sure the money goes directly to the lab's bank account. This isn't even debatable and I have all the emails to prove it.

Did you speak up and support what the truth was when Ray Savant posted his lies about me trying to sabotage the lab? NO - again, you remained silent and let your buddy run his pathological lying mouth.

Anyone that believes I was trying to sabotage the lab when all my ACTIONS were actually supporting the lab before I ever personally met Eric Dollard has absolutely no common sense.

You also knew the truth that before I ever met Eric that he ALREADY had issues with you and Ray Savant.

Did you speak up and support what the truth was when Ray Savant told more lies that I'm the one that got Eric to go against him? No, you remained completely silent and contributed to the lies with your silence. You could have opened your mouth and stated that Eric already had a problem with Ray Savant.

You also knew the truth that the video of Eric making a drug reference was a reference to something a long time ago in the past and that Ray Savant creatively edited the video to make it look like it was something in the present.

Did you speak up and say anything about the fact that Ray made the whole story up by taking very small clips of Eric and taking them out of context? No, you gave a lawyer answer about you having never seen evidence that Eric is on meth. That much was actually appreciated by both Eric and I, but you should just have told the truth that the allegations about the drugs was completely false - remember, you're a leader right? And you could have told the truth since you knew what it was that I did not hook Eric on any drugs whatsoever and the thanks I get for supporting your lab with promotions that put money into the building that YOU have the equity of and not the lab was to remain silent and to let people think it was true.

You were CC'd the ridiculous email attack against me by David Webster, the recorded treasurer of EPD Labs after my conference - attacking me for asking for donations for Eric. You are the president of the organization and the treasurer sends me a smart ass condescending letter attacking one of Eric's associates (me) the conference organizer and publisher of his talk to be used as a fund raiser and my business with Eric was between him and I as EPD Labs had no relationship with the conference at all. Did you slap David's hand for his inappropriate letter or for a member of EPD Labs to speak for the organization without ever having discussed the matter with Mr. EPD Labs himself, Eric Paul Dollard?

NO - you remained silent and watched Webster step out of line, attack one of Eric's associates from the conference and this forum (me) when EPD Labs didn't even have any business at the conference. And with Webster popping off at the mouth to me in his initial letter - that was also after I had hooked Eric up with thousands of pounds of very valuable glom worth many thousands of dollars that was prepared to ship down to the lab! You think I'm going to waste my time getting that prepared to send down if the desire is to sabotage the lab?

You knew the truth even though your own wife was clicking the like button on defamatory posts against me that Ray Savant was making up. You are the President of EPD Labs, your wife likes the defamation of character posts by Ray Savant against me, someone that is actually helping Eric Dollard who is from EPD Labs the organization you're the president of. So what does that say about you when your own wife is clicking the like button on posts that are defaming Eric Dollard and myself on Ray Savant's imposter Eric Dollard facebook page? Do you have any idea what that says about YOU? I have it all recorded so don't worry - maybe everyone would like to see that someday.

Did you say anything when the wife of the President of EPD Labs was joining in on the defamation against myself who was helping Eric? No, you remained silent and stood by and let it happen, which just goes to show that the person who I would imagine is the closest person to you in your life supports the very scumbag who has made many false allegations against Eric Dollard and myself and you want to post your "poor me" victim post about all the good you did for Eric?

Your silence has been completely WRONG and you could have prevented quite a bit of hardship for Eric, who you claim to care about, had you stepped up to the plate like a real leader and denounced Ray Savant's lies, which you knew were lies and you let Ray do everything he can to destroy Eric's reputation and some people's support for the lab.

So, when you stand by and don't speak up for Eric, who the non-profit is named after, what the hell do you think Eric and other significant parties are going to think about you? You only prove them right by standing by and doing nothing. David Wittekind is actually part of the conspiracy to destroy Eric and the whole thing really was an act to get Eric's trust, milk him for his knowledge, boot him from his organization and have John Polakowski take over (John Polakowski was of course had no knowledge of those plans). You play that down in your letter, but blaming everything on miscommunication can only go so far.

What is the truth?

1. Are you a person of good conscience who remained silent? or
                      2. Are you a nefarious element in cahoots with Ray Savant?

It was also made very clear to you not too long ago that Eric does not want to see you left hanging with a note on the building and your credit card debt because he doesn't believe that is right no matter you did or didn't do. Eric might have some really rough edges, but he is NOT a snake like Techscumbie and knows what is right. If you knew what was right, you would have stuck up for Eric and your complacency on the entire issue speaks many volumes about the content of your character.

You're scared that Ray Savant will attack you like he did us if you spoke up against him. Why not do it anyway? It is the right thing to do and you have a captive audience. You only have ONE chance to prove to everyone that you do actually care about Eric Dollard and your intentions are actually noble and selfless. You know the truth that Ray Savant is only telling lies. Getting a building and having Eric work on projects there does not in and of itself prove anything other than the fact that you got a building for Eric to work in, period. Nobody really knows whether you have some other agenda or not. Risking your finances for all of this and keeping silent when Ray opens his mouth only makes you a primary suspect as someone who is an opportunist who believes you will make millions on Eric Dollard's name and his work because nobody in their right mind would do that unless they had some other agenda - or so it appears. Just denounce his false allegations openly in plain English and without the lawyer-type spin and you will earn the respect and admiration of tens of thousands of people overnight including myself and I can't speak for Eric, but I would imagine that would not only repair some major damage with your relationship with him but it would do a whole lot more. You only have one opportunity right now to go down in history as one of the good guys.

For your information and anyone else's that supports Eric, there is a LOT of amazing work happening at the lab. I was there, I saw it, photographed it and took videos of it. Most I haven't released yet but some of you have seen some of the photos I took and there is a whole lot more coming!

Eric would like to keep the lab open and have the non-profit actually own the building. David, you really should call the glommeister and continue where the conversation left off. That doesn't need to be discussed publicly, but for the record, one of Eric's priorities is to make sure David Wittekind isn't left holding the bag so to speak.

There is a whole lot more I want to say, but will keep quite on those matters for now. More to come, but you owe everyone an explanation David on why you remained silent when you knew Ray Savant was lying to everyone and still is. Your entire reputation is on the line so I hope that you do the right thing.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

I am always right...unfortunately. I predicted current developments, didn't I? (the quote bellow is from 03-17-2013, 08:52 AM ).

All of you HAVE TO know certain things: Interned was founded by US military. It's main purpose is to track human activity, NOT FOR THE BENEFIT OF HUMANS. When you talk about or with Eric Dollard on the Internet, there are AUTOMATICALLY several people assigned to track the conversation and manage the group.
                        Most likely, there is more than one person on this site (and on any other site) who is supposed to prevent any development that would spread the truth about anything. Chances are, in my opinion, that on both sides of the 'argument' there are agents. Maybe more than one. Like I said before, THIS IS HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS.

I am not an expert for the electricity, but I am an expert for media manipulation. I tried to help, even though the forces we are up against are way beyond our strength.

Originally posted by Ras View Post
                        There are several things that Eric stated which are very unique and I thought very important. At least to me.
                        He called Tesla 'Frankestein' and once said that Tesla had a plan to 'lit up the skies'...Eric Dollard is the best critic of Tesla's work. I agree with him! In many ways, Tesla failed. He, like many other scientists, did not understand the social surroundings that well. Simply, he did not know enough about the human kind he wanted to help. He was used by banks and corporations, by evil people. And he let it happen. He even asked for their help.
                        Another thing that Eric talks about and is rarely mentioned here is that he considers current technology horrible and that includes digital technology. I had some ideas about that but when I read his statements about it I just thought "he is right!". No matter how many times he said this, his current helpers are ignoring what he said and they are dragging him into the digital world, with new 'sites', PayPal, 'facebook' and other miserable forms of communication. I know everyone means well but I have a bad feeling about the whole process. First of, does everyone really have an illusion that the dark forces will simply let anyone develop anything meaningful and post that on their digital network called "Internet". You have to be really naive to believe so. The way it works is - the larger the community is, the more agents will infiltrate. Inevitable. That is how the system works. There is no way to stop that. The more successful Eric and others are the more problems will appear seemingly "from nowhere", masked as something else.
                        The whole project is completely naive and shows very poor understanding of the opposing forces.
                        I have learned a lot from Eric even though my understanding of electricity is basic. But, I know the SYSTEM, I know the manipulation techniques, I know a lot about the enemy. The whole situation is as if we are chatting in prison, while the officials are listening to every word we say. How can we then make anything to escape from prison?
                        But, even though I am aware of all this, I can't help but enjoying the whole project, very much! I believe that 'educating the masses' is not possible. I don't think that doing anything for 'human kind' will take anybody anywhere. Just saying something like that sounds wrong doesn't it? Who are you to claim that you want to "help human kind". Do you think you know what human kind wants? Do you think you are the one(s) who can give them that? Really? Tesla had the same idea...he failed miserably. He created totally opposite effect - enslaved the humans with bad energy.
                        How dare you (we) even say something like that?

In my opinion, we can only be humble, modest and happy that we are able to understand some concepts of the nature, to feel the true life, maybe touch some of the eternity, the depth of how it all actually IS. But giving lessons about the truth through this crooked media is simply wrong. It leads nowhere. Only, I don't know of any other way...so I enjoy the prison talk, just like everyone else.

Don't mind my harsh words. I consider Dollard the greatest living scientist (if my opinion matters) and people around him a classy group. I just feel that the true realistic approach is much more sobering than most of us want to know.

One more thing, a very important one. We are slaves. In many ways. We are slaves of this reality ("physical" as they call it). Some people, like Tesla, Dollard and many others, have more touch with forces outside of our physical cage. But, if you look carefully at their faces, such people are like fading "McFly" in "Back To the Future", the more they know about the great secrets of the Universe, the less they belong to our society. It almost seems that one cannot KNOW and BE human at the same time. If you KNOW...you are stepping away from the "reality" that most of (us) the others live and THERE IS NO WAY BACK. Remember the concept that Tesla did not figure out anything, it was simply "given" to him. Tesla tried to spread his knowledge mostly through paper (made of cut trees) and we are trying to spread it by using "digital" technology that runs by burning coal. It simply cannot work.

Comment

I have not been a while, in this forum, as I did not resonate with this forum anymore for many reasons, then today I saw this:
                          Shredded Messiah - The Tragic Tale of Eric Dollard and Why we don't have Free Energy - YouTube

Aaron, I have known you on this forum for over 6 years, and all I can say to you pull yourself together. This copyright claims are yesterdays amusements. Today we want to be a free humanity, we want to be FREE, we want to be HAPPY human beings, LOVING and caring for each other. We are a humanity that want to flush money out of the system, and that is why we want FREE energy. And we have it, the Sun, the Earth, Air, Land, Water, all is energy and it is free to our use. I bet you know all of this better, but it was a pretty hard shock me, to see even all of this happening on the surface, no matter who justifies his innocence! knowledge is not an owned property because it does not originate from anybody, it originates from the matrix of creation, and you know better. It is all OURS, there are no mines in the new world, because MINEs EXPLODE.

Thank you
                          Last edited by elias; 11-05-2013, 08:23 PM.
                          Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                          http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Originally posted by elias View Post
                            I have not been a while, in this forum, as I did not resonate with this forum anymore for many reasons, then today I saw this:
                            Shredded Messiah - The Tragic Tale of Eric Dollard and Why we don't have Free Energy - YouTube

Aaron, I have known you on this forum for over 6 years, and all I can say to you pull yourself together. This copyright claims are yesterdays amusements. Today we want to be a free humanity, we want to be FREE, we want to be HAPPY human beings, LOVING and caring for each other. We are a humanity that want to flush money out of the system, and that is why we want FREE energy. And we have it, the Sun, the Earth, Air, Land, Water, all is energy and it is free to our use. I bet you know all of this better, but it was a pretty hard shock me, to see even all of this happening on the surface. knowledge is not an owned property because it does not originate from anybody, it originates from the matrix of creation, and you know better. It is all OURS, there is no mines in the new world, because MINEs EXPLODE.

Thank you
                            Then you should also go to work and do your job for free. Your work is ours, you do not deserve to be paid.

Not that this subject has anything whatsoever to do with free energy, but how do you propose that someone who is researching free energy or doing anything in any way at all that can benefit humanity pay for the materials and the food to remain alive to be able to do it? The shop keepers who stock the materials required to build the instruments demand to be paid. They don't give the copper wire away for free. Use your brain.

If you really want to solve the problem, give up your bank account. Stop waiting for someone else to do the work that's necessary to make your life happy at their own expense while you cling on to the convenience and comforts until the work is finished.

Originally posted by Lao Tzu
                            When the best leader's work is done the people say, 'We did it ourselves.'
                            http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                              Then you should also go to work and do your job for free. Your work is ours, you do not deserve to be paid.

Not that this subject has anything whatsoever to do with free energy, but how do you propose that someone who is researching free energy or doing anything in any way at all that can benefit humanity pay for the materials and the food to remain alive to be able to do it? The shop keepers who stock the materials required to build the instruments demand to be paid. They don't give the copper wire away for free. Use your brain.

If you really want to solve the problem, give up your bank account. Stop waiting for someone else to do the work that's necessary to make your life happy at their own expense while you cling on to the convenience and comforts until the work is finished.
                              I have to agree about your statement, but these are all at the surface, the world is not what it seems to be, and I am not in any way or shape or form interfering with a conflict that has been going on, all I want is to make a point.

I will happily do what I LOVE for free, but it is more about the mindset, it is really not about the action, Our society needs to make radical shifts from yesterdays paradigm, and it starts with beliefs.

My point is this:
                              Those things that you mentioned and I respect wholeheartedly, are called beliefs and all stem from FEAR. It is a belief that no one will support me if I offer my gift to the world. Just think for a moment, what are we? The old paradigm was designed by us, as a paradigm of TAKING, we first take, then give. The new paradigm is about GIVING, and then accepting in return. We have been FED beliefs that don't give, just take, take and take, because if you give, your will end up penniless in the street, and this belief has been driving us to do very very insane things.
                              Just if you stop for a moment, you will see, you have many things that you did not pay a single dime for, your body, air, the Earth, the Sun, .... and all comes already provided and GIVEN, and we even did not ask for them, at least not verbally. So why are we behaving exactly opposite the way the universe works?

We believe that the universe provides everything for free, that energy is the core of it, but we are acting in way that it does not, and we are taking peoples right to know because we FEAR, that no body will support our free GIVING.

I am not in anyway perfect in this area, non of us are, but this is how creation works and we all have been talking about this for many years now, and we need to make a decision to move in that direction, which will eventually lead to free energy. At this moment, we still do not deserve infinite free energy.

Edit: You advised me to use my brain, but I am working more on using my heart, as I am finding a portal to free energy over there, just take a look you might find too.
                              Last edited by elias; 11-05-2013, 09:15 PM.
                              Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                              http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Ray Savant criminal scam artist

Originally posted by elias View Post

Aaron, I have known you on this forum for over 6 years, and all I can say to you pull yourself together. This copyright claims are yesterdays amusements. Today we want to be a free humanity, we want to be FREE, we want to be HAPPY human beings, LOVING and caring for each other. We are a humanity that want to flush money out of the system, and that is why we want FREE energy. And we have it, the Sun, the Earth, Air, Land, Water, all is energy and it is free to our use. I bet you know all of this better, but it was a pretty hard shock me, to see even all of this happening on the surface, no matter who justifies his innocence! knowledge is not an owned property because it does not originate from anybody, it originates from the matrix of creation, and you know better. It is all OURS, there are no mines in the new world, because MINEs EXPLODE.

Thank you
                                You really need to wake up and go research the facts and ditto to what dR-Green said.

That video is nothing but propaganda about me and Eric's comments are taken out of context with the creative editing. If you have one shred of integrity in you, do the research instead of letting yourself get brainwashed by gutter trash.

Go look at the psychopath that is the leader of Aether Farce - Techscumbie is Ray Savant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bdOe5YPL6A

Then listen to the truth that is DOCUMENTED in full right here in the forum - not just flapping my lips like the Nazi Ray Savant - but DOCUMENTED in the Techzombie Exposed threads.

Ray Savant Techzombie Aether Force Sabotage attempt blocked by Aaron Murakami 7/13/2013 - YouTube
                                Ray Savant Techzombie Aether Force Suppression claims against Aaron Murakami DEBUNKED 7/24/2013 - YouTube

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...e-exposed.html Start at the most recent and go backwards.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X