Eric Dollard - False Allegations by Techzombie Ray Savant "Muhamed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Aaron

Forgive my perceived judgments. I wanted to make a point, and I really am not taking sides. And about that video you posted, I believe that people Do change, and many times the thing that prevents people from changing is their history. I think I have said my piece, good luck to all.
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Originally posted by elias View Post
      We believe that the universe provides everything for free, that energy is the core of it, but we are acting in way that it does not, and we are taking peoples right to know because we FEAR, that no body will support our free GIVING.
      I don't fear that the idea won't be supported. I know it won't. The masses don't care, it's that simple. It's unfortunate and on the whole we are in agreement, but it simply won't work because people are too comfortable with the way things are. It will take some sort of disaster to change it through force. And that's even more unfortunate because then they won't be happy for sure.

Anyway, you already have free energy. Solar panels, windmills etc, it's all there on the shelf. I agree that humans don't deserve infinite free energy. To begin with they ignore it when it's there, and like I've said before the only thing that regulates human consumption and prevents the complete destruction of the planet is that it costs money to do so. In my opinion when they are intelligent enough to switch the light off in an empty room for reasons other than simply because they save a few pennies, then they will have reached the level of intelligence required to recognise what they've got and already had for a very long time. Universal self-regulation. Evolution just seems unfortunate when you glimpse a brief moment of the process.
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

I think the point elias is trying to make relates to economic hysteresis, the person to person equivalent of Dollard's energy synthesis. This is how banks create money. Lend out money and it comes back to you with interest, and use fractional reserve lending to turn one deposited dollar into 10 because each lent out dollar stays on the books as future income.

With respect to the original point of the thread, which is documenting AetherForce's misdeeds, I would like to point out they committed the heinous crime of selectively censoring Eric Dollard's work.

If you look at the copy of the "Condensed Intro to Tesla Transformers" that they were handing out, their copy has the reference to laser action by Tesla transformers on page 2 simply deleted. The sentence trails off into the aether. Other copies of the same text have the reference preserved -- "A form of laser action may be possible."

What are they trying to hide?

Comment

Ray Savant Techzombie Aether Force Fraud

Originally posted by James Barker View Post
          With respect to the original point of the thread, which is documenting AetherForce's misdeeds, I would like to point out they committed the heinous crime of selectively censoring Eric Dollard's work.

If you look at the copy of the "Condensed Intro to Tesla Transformers" that they were handing out, their copy has the reference to laser action by Tesla transformers on page 2 simply deleted. The sentence trails off into the aether. Other copies of the same text have the reference preserved -- "A form of laser action may be possible."

What are they trying to hide?
          Thanks for pointing that out.

Ray Savant Techscumbie has also deleted Eric Dollard's name from the "Fallacy of Conductors" post in Aether Farce to make it look like he is the author.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Ray Savant - Tech Zombie - Admitting name, etc. Aether Force

There is a lot of material that is about to be released that will shake you to the core as to who Ray Savant - Techzombie really is.

For now, I just want to post copies of private messages I got from him so you can see our conversations from the start.

You will see:

1. His name IS actually Ray (which he denied)

2. He claims his new name is Muhamed (which he has denied)

3. I've been promoting and helping to raise money for Eric Dollard with no strings attached since his donation links have were posted over the last few years. (which he denied)

4. Ray Savant came to me asking to help promote the Indiegogo campaign and I was more than happy to do it expecting nothing in return. (which he denied)

5. Ray Savant was given acknowledgement that I did sent out a promotion for Eric Dollard's Indiegogo campaign because I told him I did. (which he denied)

6. Ray Savant then claims that the campaign went viral completely ignoring the fact that it was my promotion that exploded the traffic. (which he denied)

7. Ray Savant acts like he didn't know I did anything - blames it on a lack of communication even though he asked me if it was true I sent out a mailing and I said I did and that I saw the money in the campaign increase - he tries to take credit for it in the campaign and only mentions my help after David Webster talked to him. (which he denied)

8. Ray Savant lied about sending me some request. He asked if I sent a mailing, I said I did, he then tries to take all the credit publicly for it going viral and makes up some story about getting his request. I didn't do this for recognition and didn't even expect my name being mentioned, but if he is going to give credit to whatever for the success of the campaign, it can't be a bunch of lies - it has to actually reflect what really happened and what really happened was that he came to me asking for help so I promoted the campaign to 10's of thousands of my subscribers who were kind enough to pitch in to make the campaign a success. Adam Bull was the other force behind much of the success of the campaign because of his promotions. Even Adam Bull was attacked by Ray Savant even though he selflessly gave a lot of effort in helping to make the campaign a success and I was contacted by many others who were attacked by Ray Savant Techzombie who all were trying to help Eric.

9. etc.

There are some major releases coming soon that will show the world who Ray Savant is. Some of the information was provided by people that used to be close friends of his who are so disgusted with him that they are speechless. Some of the information was provided by ex-girlfriends. Some of the information was provided by past business associates who distanced themselves from him because he gave them a bad name. And some of the information was provided by .

Ray Savant has also angered a lot of active duty and retired military (including a lot of combat Vets who you do NOT want to mess with including some Navy Seals), people in the energy community, and some that wish to remain Anonymous because of his campaign of lies.

Last edited by Aaron; 11-20-2013, 08:11 AM.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Mr. TechZombie appears to be realizing the error of his ways:
              Public Apology to Jane Alcorn and the amazing people at the Tesla Science Foundation.:

Comment

Men Suck Compared To ME (TechZombie)

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                You really need to wake up and go research the facts and ditto to what dR-Green said.

That video is nothing but propaganda about me and Eric's comments are taken out of context with the creative editing. If you have one shred of integrity in you, do the research instead of letting yourself get brainwashed by gutter trash.

Go look at the psychopath that is the leader of Aether Farce - Techscumbie is Ray Savant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bdOe5YPL6A

Then listen to the truth that is DOCUMENTED in full right here in the forum - not just flapping my lips like the Nazi Ray Savant - but DOCUMENTED in the Techzombie Exposed threads.

Ray Savant Techzombie Aether Force Sabotage attempt blocked by Aaron Murakami 7/13/2013 - YouTube
                Ray Savant Techzombie Aether Force Suppression claims against Aaron Murakami DEBUNKED 7/24/2013 - YouTube

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...e-exposed.html Start at the most recent and go backwards.
                Great Post

Nice to see the link for the video "MEN SUCK COMPARED TO ME" It was an eye opener. Curious, here's a link to techzomie's fight history : Ray Savant (0-2-0) Official Mixed Martial Arts Fighter Profile

It appears to me the techzombie debacle is about to run its course, and rightly so. As the smoke settles I anticipate a realization by most that Eric has become a lightning rod for some energy investigators, but not all, fair enough.

Anyone who thinks they know whats best for Eric, has missed the most salient point of the whole thing. Eric's vision is just that, Eric's vision no one else's, period end of story! Anyone who disagrees should not participate. It's when someone thinks Eric owes them something is the error. The Coyote has thought long and hard about his passion which is no different than anyone else and their passion. But, do you know anyone else who at a young age was working at one of the most historic locations in the United States that was the locus of worldwide wireless communications in its infancy? I'm just say'n Eric's a free spirit, anyone who thinks they can focus his attention to their agenda can't see the forest because of the trees.
                Last edited by jwpotts; 01-30-2014, 11:14 AM.
                jwpotts

Comment

Happy Birthday Techzombie - Justice is Coming

Today is Techzombie's Birthday - February 18, 1977 - he turns 37.

What an appropriate day to learn what his Birth name is: Techzombie

Happy birthday Rayam Azab Youssef - Justice is Coming.
                  We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Comment

The proof is in the pudding

Hello , Astronod here . Because i was not on the forum some time the whole happening , techzombie allegations i missed it. I remember i wrote a small reply on the site back than due to i did see some `new` you tube` s with eric so i checked it out , there was a video about the flux capacitor or something eric did show his HF transceiver in the car and told about the inverter 12 to 24 volts with the vibrator , well i tought due to i had many vibrators in my hands ( i know dont ) new from the surplus localy eric might could use some of those and remember i have some thyratron eg&g (bushaka ) JAN mil stuff hydrogen . i wanted to donate , i did offer some parts till 10kg in box and ship it with dhl for you thats about 45 usd and did ask for just to pay that shipping amount , the offer is still open sure some stuff could be very handy .So i think its now up to Aaron because he have close contact with eric . and eric en epd labs have no @box they just want hand written letters by mail .
                    The offer is still open i did post also a new post about a chart recorder i could buy for little monnies . however the shipping is a other problem due its heavy i guess about 20 a 30 kg . postal shipping to usa goes till 20kg sure there other services like dhl i could ask for a shipping price if needed .
                    When i did came on the forum again here more often i did understand a bit what was going on . I do understand the conflict a bit due to erics high IQ and live style he might think that techzombie is a empty head and did sniff his brains out ...
                    Later on i did look to some of his you tubes some are funny to look at
                    Well i tought in one of his latest video`s he talked about agents gatekeepers ect . and Aaron might kill himself if a real `free energy device ` what real might work will be posted on his forum .
                    Well that leave us no option Lets put the Proof in the Pudding .
                    I will Post serval devices i did proof my self, highly overunity. not free energy ... well its about the same not? and post some info what might indeed uncover agents of misinformation or maybe its just a little mistake by just tell how those devices realy work ! no one told me i could not do that of whatever .

Ok techzombie keep your eyes The proof is in the pudding or should we call you Rayam Azab Youssef

i did found a very interesting info about the Youssef family tree

'Innocence of Muslims' Filmmaker Released From Custody - The Hollywood Reporter

ok this smells like more conspiracy.

Digg a little deeper . why did techzombie change his name , and why you now use Muhamed (to cover the cover up)

GOP Dredges Up Benghazi Incident to Impeach Obama | Veterans Today
                    The Benghazi incident of September 11, 2012 .... 11 september where i did hear that before 9-11 ?

Too bad the new website of stew webb is changed i am using the waybackmachine is i can find less filtered info about the real data
                    there was a lot of data about the moslim brotherhood and connections to arab intel, weapons import via turkey to sponsor terror , there is some leaked data about US ambassador Christopher Stevens who was consciousness of all the cover up cia ,moslim brotherhood 911 ect ect . know too much and did want to come out and or leak the scam/plan. How H. Clinton is connected to the story i leave it iin the middle however in the time of morsi in egypt there was live streaming from the revolutions 24hous a day on the sites like usteam livestream ect in the chat with 10000ths vieuwers, did drop carpet bombs of info about the muslim brotherhood connection to mossad, arab intel. one day H clinton was in afrika congo at that same time i was attacked by a directed energy weapon the same weapon they did use on william lyne that can been seen in the jesse ventura video about the death ray .

here the video of the attack when i was looking to it. the weapon did almost hit me direct with a bright flash and caduceus coil rainbow color spiral in the flash .
                    It made me dizzy for a day due to i did heal my self fast.

US Sec of State Hillary Clinton and AU Chair Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Meet on Congo and Mali - YouTube

look at 11:54 till the end . even eric dollard mention william lyne and H. Clinton .

Muslim brotherhood ..... The Muslim Brotherhood | Terrorism and the Illuminati

when i find the raw old files i post them however this should give some info to think about . however i have little hope i can find it . i know stew webb i ask him for the data links or whatever i can find .

Astronod / PD7Z
                    Last edited by AstroNod; 02-18-2014, 10:45 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Techzombie Conman

Originally posted by James Barker View Post
                      Mr. TechZombie appears to be realizing the error of his ways:
                      Public Apology to Jane Alcorn and the amazing people at the Tesla Science Foundation.:
                      Looks like Rayam Azab Youssef is only doing that as a reason to slander Eric again. Mohamed posted another Youtube video about this that slanders Eric saying Eric is slandering the Tesla Foundation just because Eric said Wardenclyffe isn't going to be rebuilt. Please don't fall for the conman's tricks.

Comment

Rayam Azab Youssef, Happy Birthday!

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                        Today is Techzombie's Birthday - February 18, 1977 - he turns 37.

What an appropriate day to learn what his Birth name is: Techzombie

Happy birthday Rayam Azab Youssef - Justice is Coming.
                        Wow! Not that it was a secret that Techzombie is Ray Savant but "smoking gun" evidence like this from the slimeball himself is cause for celebration.

Your post says this is your first post but you posted to all of us last year after this whole disinformation campaign by Techtard started. It said something like you've been watching or something.

Comment

Ray Azab Youssef aka Ray Savant aka Techzombie aka Mohamed

That completely validates my claim all along that Techslime has been Ray Savant all along. If anyone remembers it, he actually admitted it right after he was called out in this forum.

So now it is Ray Azab Youssef aka Ray Savant aka Techzombie aka Mohamed.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aether Force Abuses Homeless Veteran

Justice is Coming...

Aether Force Techzombie Exposed By Anonymous | Vidivodo.com
                            We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Comment

What kind of "Veteran" is Eric ? Is he a war veteran. Or just a veteran of life. Having worked for the military does not make a person a "Veteran" as most people see it.

So could we get some clarification ?

What exactly qualifies Eric as a veteran? Or what is he a veteran of ?

Could it be he is a civilian contractor Veteran ? Did he ever wear a military uniform ?

I'm curious as to what qualifies Eric as a Veteran. I mean I could be a veteran, a veteran non-drinker of alcohol.

Cheers

P.S. There are war veterans and there are active service veterans, there are also as many other kinds of veterans as one can think of.

P.S. Seems a bit odd that a member of anonymous would join this forum in 2007
                              (year the forum was founded I think) and only just begin to make posts.

Last edited by Farmhand; 02-21-2014, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Eyes Wide Open

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                That completely validates my claim all along that Techslime has been Ray Savant all along. If anyone remembers it, he actually admitted it right after he was called out in this forum.

So now it is Ray Azab Youssef aka Ray Savant aka Techzombie aka Mohamed.
                                Hi Aaron

I am beginning to get the bigger picture now on internet groups and forums. People have secret agenda that is a darkness inside their hearts that THEY don't even know what the agenda is.

I am seeing what looks like a Ministry site forum I once moderated where people were attacked for no apparent reason. Then it began to make more sense as time went on.

You sir have this ministry to help folks and that in and of itself will be hated.

If these monstrous things hate you then they will find away to attack you.

The video you posted of this possessed man claiming Godhood, is not in charge of his own life and mind. The thing living in this man is not a natural force.

I am very serious and in no way kidding about this type of individual. That immoral entity living there wants to friend other men so as to later make them out to be like he is.

You guys are in the light and that black hole does not have permission unless you give it to it.

Mike (Ps bath salts and K2 causes mental break down induced possession) I talked this week with the local sheriff and he said that those flesh eating murders are on the rise because of these new drugs.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 02-22-2014, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X