No announcement yet.

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter/Eric Dollard Type Coils Compendium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I did not know we are going beyond Colorado springs. I guess making the coil operate as one 1/4 wave will not be so difficult. Good point to start with. Thanks for explaining.

The whole thing seems to be to magnetical and electrostatical couple coils making a longitudional electro magnetic wave with highest potential.

Comment

formula app? any takers??

Can some of you guys, since your heads are already wrapped around all these lost formulas, mind creating a formula app so we can use these more prolifically as experimenters? I guess I will if no one is willing, but would take me a lot longer as I would have to refresh myself on just properly working these formulas out on paper first.
      I've looked into possible ways to do these as a "fill some numbers in and it calculates it out for you" approach. First would be, if anyone here can write java apps that could do this, the second would be if anyone could write an html formula app, next possibility would be an excel spreed sheet that would do the formulas for you. But the easiest way, so far found, for one of you guys who has none of these programming skills to make one of these and share, is with this online math program called instacalc at Calc title (optional) | InstaCalc Online Calculator

Any takers? I would but just looking at these formulas make my head hurt!!
      Looking at the directions for instacalc, it would be easy for any of you guys to understand and take an hour or so to build the ultimate Tesla calculator for the community!!
      ".......... all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration ? that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves." ~Bill Hicks~ 1961-1994

Comment

Originally posted by InfiniteOneness View Post
        Can some of you guys, since your heads are already wrapped around all these lost formulas, mind creating a formula app so we can use these more prolifically as experimenters? I guess I will if no one is willing, but would take me a lot longer as I would have to refresh myself on just properly working these formulas out on paper first.
        I've looked into possible ways to do these as a "fill some numbers in and it calculates it out for you" approach. First would be, if anyone here can write java apps that could do this, the second would be if anyone could write an html formula app, next possibility would be an excel spreed sheet that would do the formulas for you. But the easiest way, so far found, for one of you guys who has none of these programming skills to make one of these and share, is with this online math program called instacalc at Calc title (optional) | InstaCalc Online Calculator

Any takers? I would but just looking at these formulas make my head hurt!!
        Looking at the directions for instacalc, it would be easy for any of you guys to understand and take an hour or so to build the ultimate Tesla calculator for the community!!
        Something is coming in the next few days
        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
          Something is coming in the next few days
          Any updates?
          ".......... all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration ? that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves." ~Bill Hicks~ 1961-1994

Comment

Originally posted by InfiniteOneness View Post
            Any updates?
            Yes! I've been completely bogged down with web design over the last month so it won't be much longer now. I'll post here to let you know.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Sorry for the long wait. A free and advanced Crystal Radio Initiative calculator is now available here!

Home - Tesla Scientific

Comment

The Tesla Scientific site is not working tonight

Comment

Hi DR-Green,

Thank you for that excellent and very helpful calculator!

Please, however, the Microsoft Excel graphic does not appear to be rendoring correctly in my web browser.

Specifically, the "notch elevation" item is unclear. What is this referring to precisely?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Pearson View Post
                    The Tesla Scientific site is not working tonight
                    Thanks for the report Jeff, hopefully it wasn't down for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
                      Hi DR-Green,

Thank you for that excellent and very helpful calculator!

Please, however, the Microsoft Excel graphic does not appear to be rendoring correctly in my web browser.

Specifically, the "notch elevation" item is unclear. What is this referring to precisely?
                      Hi Marcus, thank you. What browser are you using? Could you post a screen shot of the problem?

The "notch elevation" is the amount that the notches that support the conductor need to be shifted up on each consecutive rod of the frame, so that the wire spirals around properly, and ends up at the correct notch spacing at the beginning of the next turn.

Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks for asking, I'll add some notes on the caclculator pages to make it clearer.

Comment

Still getting server not found. It was working before yesterday. Linux Ubuntu Firefox. New Mexico USA

Comment

the site is working now......oops just the home page is working.....more than eirlier
                          Last edited by Jeff Pearson; 06-02-2016, 03:24 AM.

Comment

DR-Green,

I looked again and I think it is rendering correctly. Merely it is that the graphic was not quite clear. Now that you describe it, I see what you are trying to convey.

Jeff, try this direct link: Free Crystal Radio Initiative Calculator For Desktop - Tesla Scientific

Comment

Glad it's working now! Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X