This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery analyzer

The one I used at the university electronics lab is made by Cadex. That is from my notes, but I do not have a model number. That one had several add ons for testing different things.

wantomake and Tishatang,
    Your dream is alive and kicking.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Battery Monitoring, Testing & Charging Equipment - Eagle Eye Power Solutions

Comment

• Hi Dave , I shouldn't really say not connected but isolated via the diodes and coil connections. This is an older setup I was using but still the same I just eliminated some of the junctions.
        You can measure between J1 and J8 which are connected, one cap facing one way and another facing the other. But you can also measure across J1 itself and J8 itself. You get 4 points of output.
        Hope that makes sense.
        artv
        Attached Files

Comment

• ?

Hello shylo,

I am a friend of Dave's and we've been looking at your drawing, but can't figure out what's going on. Are you pulsing the coils somehow? Are the + and - on the bridge rectifier outputs? Are the circles with the ground symbol and J1, J2, etc. labels just junction wires between the coils that go from the diodes to ground?

And what is the significance of "J1 = 14 caps", "J2 = 12 caps", etc.?

Thanks,

Bob French

Comment

• it won't let me reply

Comment

• let me say that but won't let me answer

Comment

• something funny going on why am I being blocked from answering

Comment

• Bob give me your e-mail I saved my reply I will send it to you

Comment

• skip all the garbage
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Go About a third of the way down to see my reply.
                      It starts out Hi Bob

Comment

• Information

There are several things going on that probably have their place in the other thread I started on Your Basic Free Energy Device, but at least one of them specifically applies to the 3BGS, so I will throw it out here.

I think a few people have used a motor on the 3BGS setup, as I've described how to do. Unless it is a modified pulse motor or a very small stock motor, it will probably pull the primaries down eventually because its draw is too much for the batteries most people use with this setup. They just use what they have and don't calculate discharge rates or anything else, so they don't get the results some of us get.

Some people have put transformers in place of the motor to see what they could do with the setup. I have done that too, with mixed results.

A few crafty individuals have substituted an inverter for the dc motor (running between the positives), and run a small pulse type battery charger off it. This keeps their primaries charged up and they get to run loads off battery 3 for free. You might wanna give that a try and let us know the results. Some of us have already DONE it. A word of warning. If you DON'T run a load on battery 3, it will charge up to high, and there goes the potential difference to run the inverter.

Dave
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                          WW,
                          If you are out there watching, I finally figured out the magnetic polarity. It does everything you said it would do. AMAZING!!
                          Now the fun begins Dave

Comment

• Series resonance and the tesla switch

Hi guys,
                            This is my first post in this forum. I'm invested in free energy research for about 3 years now.
                            The last few months I tried to understand and replicate the tesla switch.
                            My first attempt was a basic 4 battery switch with a standard mechanical relay coil, similar to the simplified diagram T-6 from the Bedini/Muller paper. I had no success with my design. All batteries droped in voltage as expected.
                            Later I tried a diagram a russian guy posted on yoututbe. He seems to have success with it.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb-2hbUOLJQ
                            I replicated it according to the information he gives in the schematic and it didn't work. However I soon realized that hes talking about resonance (I unfortunately don't understand russian ) somewhere. And then I realized that the coils he has between the 2 battery banks could build a series tank and that he is tuning the cap discharge frequency to the resonance frequency of that tank.
                            I then looked at the muller paper again and saw that in Bedinis schematic T-1 on the negative side of the batteries, the batteries could also form a series tank with the secondary of the audio coils he used to trigger the transistors and maybe hes tuning the impulses to that frequency or a harmonic thereof. Same thing for T-7.
                            For the 3 battery configurations (T-3, T-4) I was very confused by the coil JB used to trigger the transistor. I first thought he drives them with a signal generator on a fixed frequency, but I tried that with some small audio coils and as far as I can tell, it doesn't work because of the reactance of the transformer between the negative terminals. All I was getting was normal induction current on the secondary. Then I looked at it again and saw that it looks like the triggering coil is coupled with the primary of the transformer and maybe its some kind of self resonating system.
                            I really wonder if someone in this thread already tried to replicate this schematic and can tell me about the results he had, because I think the 3 Battery switch is the basis for all the Tesla switch stuff and we really should try to understand and replicate it before we proceed with more complex designs.

Comment

• Moved

As we have pretty much exhausted our efforts to replicate my original device, and have established that the 3 Battery system is but a PART of what you need for a device with significant COP, we have moved on to the Basic Free Energy Device thread. Hope to see you there.
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gy-device.html

Comment

• Info

I've had a few emails requesting that I somehow "pop" this thread back to the front page of the forum because there are links here to the PDF for winding the modified Matt motor, schematics for using the boost modules, and a bunch of other stuff that we did over the years, so here it is. Bookmark it, because I won't be spending any time commenting here.

If you notice, we had over 3,000 posts and 394,000 views on this thread, so maybe we were doing something right. Maybe.

Dave
                                Last edited by Turion; 10-26-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X