This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Here's a little experiment for those of you who have the necessary equipment and are wondering if this thing is for real or not. Hook up the circuit as I've described it several times. Go through the process I've described for getting your running motor to jump into the "zone."

Now, measure the rpm's of your motor. Once that is done, disconnect the system. Run the motor on a single battery from your two battery stack and measure the rpm's. Run your motor on your two batteries in series and measure the rpm's. How does this compare to the rpm's of running your motor on this system when it is "in the zone"? What accounts for the difference in RPM's?

If you think it's the bad battery, drain it completely any way you can think of, and try the experiment again.

I know what I have seen. I know what you will see. You will see that the RPM's you were getting out of the motor before it jumped into the "zone" are just a little less than what you get out of the two batteries in series, but that once it jumped into the "zone" they were significantly higher...so much higher that the only REASONABLE explanation is that there is another source of input to the motor besides what you get out of the two batteries in series, OR that the motor is able to use that energy in a different way because of the way it is wired in this circuit. Whether it is because the motor acts as a generator or we are utilizing the voltage produced by the two batteries more efficiently, or whether it has tapped into something else, I wouldn't venture to guess, but SOMETHING is going on. I did that test many times several years ago. Because I couldn't get my head around what I was seeing. Have fun.

Dave
    Not sure if you mentioned that exactly this way before but I find that is very exciting and promising news that this setup is really tapping zero point or radiant energy! Now if I can just break away from the honeydo projects I really want to give this a try again since I've got a lot more info than I did the last time I tried this 3 battery/motor setup.

I've got one request - for anyone having any success or interesting results can you specify exactly what motor you have tried? Good luck everyone!
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      Here's a little experiment for those of you who have the necessary equipment and are wondering if this thing is for real or not. Hook up the circuit as I've described it several times. Go through the process I've described for getting your running motor to jump into the "zone."

Now, measure the rpm's of your motor. Once that is done, disconnect the system. Run the motor on a single battery from your two battery stack and measure the rpm's. Run your motor on your two batteries in series and measure the rpm's. How does this compare to the rpm's of running your motor on this system when it is "in the zone"? What accounts for the difference in RPM's?

If you think it's the bad battery, drain it completely any way you can think of, and try the experiment again.

I know what I have seen. I know what you will see. You will see that the RPM's you were getting out of the motor before it jumped into the "zone" are just a little less than what you get out of the two batteries in series, but that once it jumped into the "zone" they were significantly higher...so much higher that the only REASONABLE explanation is that there is another source of input to the motor besides what you get out of the two batteries in series, OR that the motor is able to use that energy in a different way because of the way it is wired in this circuit. Whether it is because the motor acts as a generator or we are utilizing the voltage produced by the two batteries more efficiently, or whether it has tapped into something else, I wouldn't venture to guess, but SOMETHING is going on. I did that test many times several years ago. Because I couldn't get my head around what I was seeing. Have fun.

Dave
      Hey Dave,

this is a very good measurement you proposed. Allow me to reiterate what you have said in simpler words and please just confirm it or correct it, please.

1) Motor RPM with battery 1 and 2 in series should have maximum rpm of X
      2) Motor RPM with battery 1 and 2 in series + bad battery should have an RPM of X + Y (greater rpm) when in the zone mode

So motor runs faster when in the zone mode than when only with the 2 batteries in series.

Fausto.

Comment

• Correct. Whether that means anything to anybody else, I don't know. Maybe the amps are different and that is responsible for increased RPM's. I'm no motor expert. It's just observations.

Dave
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• ewizard

I posted this video before of the Princess Auto motors I am using. I have four
          of them and have ran 3 at one time in parallel in the main motor position. I also
          have the Black and Decker 12 volt rechargeable weed eater that Hello_All used. I also have a 12v rechargeable drill but have only tried to run it as a generator
          attached to one of the other motors. Also the small 12v ceramic heater in the
          main motor position. Also a small 12v fan motor. Any 12v DC motor should work

12volt DC motor - Bedini Mod? - YouTube

George

Comment

• FRC is correct, ANY brushed DC motor will work. Some will work better than others, but ANY one should work. The trick is being able to put AT LEAST a slight load on the motor, and then balancing that load with the load on battery three. The farther they are out of balance, the more it seems to drain batteries one and two. If you can get them balanced without taking too much time, that is when you see great results.

Four year ago when I posted on this topic, I did not have all the information I have acquired since that time. Several people spent a lot of their time trying to replicate my efforts and were not successful. I have always felt bad about that. I think it was because their expectations were too high and they wanted to be able to hook up anything and run it. This time around I have tried to encourage people only to take small steps until they see success, and then expand upon it. That seems to be working out much better. Get a basic setup running before you do anything else, and then get it balanced.
            Dave
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Thanks George and Dave. I've got several to play with. The original one I was trying was a 3 speed 12 automotive wiper motor - probably from a 70's era car but had never been installed so basically new. It was giving some interesting results at times. Can't wait to give this a try again with the new knowledge you have all given.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• ewizard,
                Not a problem. I want to make sure that anybody who puts in the time to build one of these is successful, so anything I can do, just let me know.

Dave

Comment

• I have a friend who has one of these 3 Battery/Motor systems up and running. He asked me what battery charger I am using and reported these results:

I was asking because my battery #2 in my test set seemed real week when I started this circuit testing over the last couple of weeks. I had charged it many times with a charger and it never got much over 11v. But after using it in your 3battery set up it now seems happy at 13.5 volts.

I know many of you have seen how well this setup charges batteries in the third position, but it also helps improve the batteries in positions one and two. I am pretty sure this is because of the spikes back from the motor to those primary batteries.

Please let everyone in your circle of EF friends know about this system. The more people we get involved in exploring its potential, the better for all of us.
                  Last edited by Turion; 03-07-2012, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• Yes batteries 1 and 2 improve. I just checked my battery 2 from my last runs,
                    Wal Mart garden battery, and it is now sitting at 13.05 volts after a long resting
                    period after being charged with a 2 amp battery charger. It never stayed this high before.

George

Comment

• Hi All,..I've been lurking here for a little while...
                      I tried this with 2 identical motors' on feed and supply...
                      I tried it with big motor on feed , little motor supply
                      little motor feed big motor supply
                      The gain found in the "dead" battery,"dosen't out preform the losses in the strong battery that made everything happen......
                      You need to intterupt the flow in the coils
                      Actullay,.. try shorting them....
                      The gains are there......shylo.

Comment

• I'm not exactly sure I understand what you are saying. Could you elaborate a little? It sounds like you were NOT successful with a standard setup, but are recommending we try something in addition to what we are doing. As in shorting the coils in the motor to collect the CEMF?? Please explain. I want you to be successful with the basic setup and am trying to understand why you were not.

By the way, if you're understanding is that the value in this system lies in being able to charge battery number three, you may have missed something. The entire purpose is to balance the load between what is on the motor and what is on battery three, and then you get the continued operation of the motor for free for a really long, long, long time. If that motor is hooked to a generator, that generator is running. Did you go through the process I explained to get your motor to go into the 'zone" where its RPM's suddenly increase and the draw on batteries one and two all but goes away? Are you using a 12 volt brushed DC motor?

Dave
                        Last edited by Turion; 03-07-2012, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• I just purchased 4 brand new small motorcycle wet lead acid batteries for this experiment.

Now, can you Dave show some specs of a kind of motor i should purchase?

Many thanks.

Fausto.

Comment

• Fausto,

The motor that I used on my original experiment was closest to the 12-volt CIM motor like those used in robotics, model FP801-005. I have one of those now. Luther is also using one of those, as well as a Pacific Scientific motor rated at 2.5HP, 124-volts @ 18amps. The PacSci motor is from a treadmill - so it has a shaft that comes out of each end of the motor. He is sending me a couple of these and they are what I will be using also. As long as it is a 12 volt brushed DC motor, it should work. If you get one rated for higher voltage, like the 110 volt brushed DC motors I also have, you can couple one as a generator and now you have a load and a nice ability to produce some power.

Dave

Comment

• I've been reading this thread since yesterday, I've tried the setup last night with 6volts sla batteries I have from emergency lights, I have 7 fully discharged 6volt sla batteries somewhere. It did what Turion said it would do and it's really amazing. I will try to do all what I've read from here and try combinations. bat 3 I think is the key, how it works on the system. Very happy with the results

Comment

• Sanskara316,

Glad it's working for you. I would agree that battery 3 is the key. The closer to a completely dead battery that still allows the system to run that you have in that position, the better your results will be, and the longer you can keep it from building up any kind of a charge on battery three, the longer your positive results will last. The sooner you get your loads balanced, the sooner you get the second speed up effect of the motor and minimize the current draw on the two primaries. When you have ALL these things aligned, that's when you really see the magic, so don't get discouraged. Until then it is a pretty cool setup with interesting results. When all of that is in place, it is something far more. To actually SEE it happen is pretty exciting.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X