X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
    3BG back end reversal - YouTube

This is a quick video for Matt and anyone else, as asked.

Sorry about quality, I am not a video maker, I am a scientific researcher of alternative energies, if I was a video maker I would probably be working for Paramount

Mike

I don't know what's up with that... I speak for myself but I have not seen any of that behavior out of mine. Maybe soon though I got a mess of 2 amp hr 2 volt cells on the monopole to get them back up to par

Good news though Mike now we got to see your setup, your Dead Battery is an AGM. Pop the caps on it and you'll see white cottony looking stuff around the plates. Just about 90% of those small batts are AGM.

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    JJUK what folks call battery three seems to be key here, as far as I can tell this effect has never been duplicated with anything other that a/ a brushed motor and b/ a lead acid battery (water or gel)
    Now I don't know about the other guy's JJUK but the term battery is not what I would or could use when I refer to the thing I had in position three.
    Your Batteries Duncan are AGM as well.

I have looked at using Flooded and it will work for about 1 run then they fix. They haven't made Gell Cells in any volume for some time Now.

The AGM is cheaper and more robust for mobile applications like Kids toys and stuff. They also have better life span then Flooded if treated correctly.

Itsd nice to see that at least that part of it has been consistent.

Matt

Comment

• Setup 12 December 2012

Attached is a photo of the setup that I am using today.

Motor - Sullivan Dynatron Super Hi-Tork Starter for model engines
      Bulbs - 12V 20W
      Batteries 1 and 2 - APC UPS 12V
      Battery 3 - CSB GP1272 F2 12V 7.2Ah
      Attached Files

Comment

• Watch this Free Electrical Energy - YouTube
        , compare schematics. It's Tesla method.

BTW. The circuit you are searching is exactly such or a variation of this , as in video - except the DC-DC converter from capacitor to battery is missing... It's simple I told you....you can also find a second variation with 2 diodes ;-)
        I will post a circuit after 21.12.2012 he he he ;-)
        Last edited by boguslaw; 12-14-2012, 03:01 PM. Reason: smile

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
          Watch this Free Electrical Energy - YouTube
          , compare schematics. It's Tesla method.

BTW. The circuit you are searching is exactly such or a variation of this , as in video - except the DC-DC converter from capacitor to battery is missing... It's simple I told you....you can also find a second variation with 2 diodes ;-)
          I will post a circuit after 21.12.2012 he he he ;-)
          Thats NOT the same thing. There is no free energy in that. Its just Boost Circuit. The guy is saying Energy but what he means is Voltage.

I have caps I can get up to 1000 volt in 1 pulse, but on the scope I use 12 volt 1 amp at 10 ms. Thats only .12 watt second or .12 joules. But the cap is .2 uf. A 1000 volt is only .10 joules of energy.

So thats a LOSS of .02 Joules. I got 1000 volt. RIGHT but no more energy than I stuck in.

And here is the real sticker. It took 10 ms pulse to make it, yet to discharge it back into the battery it would take LESS than 1 nano second to discharge it back to the battery. So you can even really get ratio of time long enough to do some work with it.

And Sorry to say it if that the best Tesla Did, well he didn't get out of Electronics 101.

Matt

Comment

• Hi Matt -- Ive just been having a look through the guys other vids he seems to have anticipated that answer .. I'll go look for it ..without comment Free Electrical Energy 2 - YouTube
            Last edited by Duncan; 12-14-2012, 04:26 PM.
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
              Thats NOT the same thing. There is no free energy in that. Its just Boost Circuit. The guy is saying Energy but what he means is Voltage.

I have caps I can get up to 1000 volt in 1 pulse, but on the scope I use 12 volt 1 amp at 10 ms. Thats only .12 watt second or .12 joules. But the cap is .2 uf. A 1000 volt is only .10 joules of energy.

So thats a LOSS of .02 Joules. I got 1000 volt. RIGHT but no more energy than I stuck in.

And here is the real sticker. It took 10 ms pulse to make it, yet to discharge it back into the battery it would take LESS than 1 nano second to discharge it back to the battery. So you can even really get ratio of time long enough to do some work with it.

And Sorry to say it if that the best Tesla Did, well he didn't get out of Electronics 101.

Matt
              Wrong assumption. Look at second schematic in video, rotary switching is exactly a kind of DC motor and may be replaced by ordinary one. Mechanical work is free and if you load motor you have more to tap electrically = more juice in capacitor to step down to charge battery.

Comment

• Of course the capacitor in video has to have a switch off mode period , which means there is still missing one switch/mosfet and system must be pulsed.

Comment

Of course the capacitor in video has to have a switch off mode period , which means there is still missing one switch/mosfet and system must be pulsed.
                  well thats interesting boguslaw of course Ive had a look about for replications so far this is my only find
                  NRG From The Vacuum replication test - EnergeticTube.com*-* Where technology goes LIVE!
                  which doesn't inspire still this vids been up for three or four years so I live in hope .. I guess nothing can be ignored
                  Ah but here's your post .. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post27745 were did that go?
                  Last edited by Duncan; 12-14-2012, 06:28 PM.
                  Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Wrong assumption. Look at second schematic in video, rotary switching is exactly a kind of DC motor and may be replaced by ordinary one. Mechanical work is free and if you load motor you have more to tap electrically = more juice in capacitor to step down to charge battery.
                    I didn't actually spot that first time around as it looked as though the video had finished. Worth further investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                      Hi Matt -- Ive just been having a look through the guys other vids he seems to have anticipated that answer .. I'll go look for it ..without comment Free Electrical Energy 2 - YouTube
                      He hasn't covered now. One Boost circuit schematic and his is not a boost circuit? Come on, how many ways to skin that cat? 40 - 50 different types of boost circuits. Come on Duncan, your an engineer...

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      Get real Whats the Value of the capacitor??? 30 uf How can you tell me that thats more energy than what come out of the battery.
                      A 30 uf cap at 150 volt is only 337.500 Millijoules (.3375 joules) 1/3 of watt second.

Ya'll have lost your minds if you think for minute that that thing is anything special or above ordinary.

Assumptions my A$$. Education!!! and common sense.

Matt

Comment

• grim fairy tale

Very true Matt .. a little thought tells me this is nothing more than interference. Quite apart from anything else this you tube thing is very aged. And there has been no out break of free energy has there? Neither has it been removed,I have seen hundreds of patents with a certain “something missing” and I’ve lost count of the technologies that have worked but have then been buried and the technology obfuscated. This is nothing more that an attempt to divert the thread.
                        bogslaw was happy enough to post glowing feed back on a clear drawing only to present us with this half Baked “Grim fairy tale”with no drawing..
                        Everything else aside it would seem from bogslaws thread (if it were to be believed)he's been in possession of world changing technologies since 2009 and all he's decided to do with such a bounteous gift is hover around forums making snide reference to the possibility of a working system.
                        I guess Matt I some times forget the millions of dollars that are spent every day in the effort to infiltrate, hide and suppress, free energy I loose sight of the numbers of paid agents that must infest forums such as this one, however it usually doesn’t take to long for the stench of sulphur to reach my nostrils It just seems your nasal passage was a bit more alert today.
                        This is very unlike the 3BS system which I have felt, experienced and seen. Like you Matt I have decided “to flush” the “bogslaw brilliance” I shall wait with baited breath for a readable circuit diagram containing all the components and details after the 21/12 party meanwhile I think I'll direct what little wits I do posses in the direction of that which I know to works.
                        There is a plus side to all this, even for a lie to work there must be an element of truth, sorting the chaff from the wheat takes a little concerned thinking which tends to bring things into focus.
                        As a thread starts to get bombed with diversion and dis information its a sure sign that at the core its getting very near the truth, Be in no doubt the forces of the opposition are starting to point their big guns at this thread we are very close to an answer here.
                        My tuppence worth says … go find the oldest lead acid battery and fastest brushed motor you can!. as you were! sorry for the blip.
                        Last edited by Duncan; 12-15-2012, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• LOL Your funny Duncan. So lets stick it to the MAN!!@!!

So I got hint of good news but I will not confirm it is fact until I can do it 2 times and I get few more runs in under the same setup.

But it looks like we might be able to teach the battery to become what we are looking for at least to a point.

I have a lot of batteries that do not allow any current to flow through them at all. On whim I did the same thing few other people I know have done, I popped the caps on the AGM and added a few drop of water until I could get the thing to start to conduct on it owns with no extra loads or anything just enough get a potential difference.
                          I am only one the first battery but I have done 10 runs on it. The first one lost a lot and they have been steady getting better from there. The last 3 did not loose any power at all.
                          They are just one hour runs but they usually tell enough of the story to get a good picture of whats possible.

I am going to get another battery ready tomorrow and see if it can do the same.

If this works out then I am going to scrap one them to look at the plates. There are few conditions that show up in dead battery that we should be able to ID via visual inspection of the plates.

One of the things I suspect, knowing the general history of few of the batteries I have played around with, is the negative plates are depleted of the lead content which can become soluble. They have no more material that can be extracted by the acid. This can happen to a battery that has had an extremely long life. It was good battery in its day.

Also the positive plate are most likely heavily sulfated and are incapable of holding any charge at all. This and the perfect moisture content on the fiberglass that wraps the plates we get the perfect condition. We also get all them makings of a semiconductor.

Just a thought though. But if it turns out that this is the case we can replicate this from scratch and its not even hard.

Thats enough for now, I'll update after the second attempt works out.

Matt

Comment

• More folks building and trying things, and sticking to their guns when someone says it doesn't work. Once you have SEEN it work, it's kina hard to convince you it doesn't, but folks will try. And the more folks have success, the harder it will be to stop this from getting out there.

Dave
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
                              Thanks for the comments and efforts, Duncan and JJUK!
                              We are agreed then:

I like the simplicity of the cap instead of a "good dead battery" LOL, but perhaps that's what we're stuck with? at least it worked at times!

But hopefully a clarification on the circuit with the cap and two motors will help us all out.

I truly appreciate the sense of comraderie as we grapple with this new-energy research. " Tesla " -- we need more clues!

(PS, I'm also working still on the Davey-bell system, see if you wish, Steven Jones replica: Pons & Fleischmann XS Heat not from fusion .
                              Also, I'm working on LaserSaber's latest JT-type circuit, with mods by Gadget and LynxSteam:
                              Joul Ringer CrossOver )

Happy Christmas season to you all!
                              Steven
                              I suspect a direct replacement of the dead battery with a cap wont work as well because of a few reasons.

1) A cap has a charge efficiency of around 50% whereas a lead acid battery is around 70 to 80% (more when pulsed).

2) A cap has a low impedance which rises as it charges, a dead lead acid battery has a high impedance which lowers as it charges.

3) A lead acid battery works in a completely different way to a cap with chemical/ionic actions.

I have nothing to prove that these are the reasons but but as you can see a battery is completely different to a cap. The salt cells mentioned before would seem to be a better option to me than a cap.

Comment

• So it's 3:00 in the morning and I've had a little too much to drink, and I can't get battery 3 out of my head, so I'd like to take you all back to my original device that worked for weeks.

With that original setup we put the bad battery on a charge overnight and it took it but didn't hold. That should tell us something about that battery.

Then when we put it in the system, the motor did not start. When it finally DID start the system went through the following cycle...
                                The meter on battery 3 would jump to 24 volts. Now this was obviously not a measure of the voltage in batt 3, because if you disconnected it from the setup at this point, it had little or NO voltage. I have said before that I believe this wax a measure of the potential difference between the bad battery and the two battery stack.... In evidence of this is the fact that the voltage would go down to around 18 volts (which would mean there was now 6 volts in the bad battery...enough to run the 12 volt motor) and the motor would start. The voltage would continue to drop down to around 9 volts (which would mean around 15 volts in the 12 volt bad battery) and then the motor would shut off, the voltage would jump to 24, and the cycle would repeat. The fact that there would have to be 15 volts in the bad battery for my theory to hold up is the part that interests me the most, and it is this behavior of the bad battery that provides us with the most information about what MIGHT have been going on inside it. Just throwing this out there. If this theory of what these readings meant is all wrong, what DID these readings mean. In all the batteries I have tested so far, the voltage goes down to around 13 volts and levels off. I have not had a single battery that dropped to 9 volts, had the motor shut off on its own, the voltage jump back to 24 and the cycle repeat. What are we missing???
                                Last edited by Turion; 12-15-2012, 10:47 AM.
                                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Working...
                                X