X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry guys,

3BGS - YouTube

I will eventually learn how to use youtube correctly.

Penno

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      Well I just mainly was asking what the main benefit was, looks like the claim is
      the primary batteries are charging. So the dead battery must be an AGM ?

See this is what I was dubious about you'll find people very reluctant to get
      involved if you say you already know exactly what is going on.

So there is no want of any replications ? Because for that there needs to be
      some kind of basic circuit.

So I'll just go ahead and do my own thing, my dead battery is a flooded cell.

I already have a theory of what is going on but it just a theory and I need
      evidence to justify it.

Is there a basic circuit or is it still changing with development ? It's fair
      enough if it is.

Anyway I'll do my experiments and see what happens, if I'm not wanted to
      post my findings and theory to explain them here so be it I can do it elsewhere.

Duncan you are full of wise cracks aren't you, I am offering to do experiments
      and provide data and from what I can deduce from your comment you are of
      the opinion that I have an agenda to hose down the thread or something. I
      have no such intention, my agenda is to investigate OU claims in case any
      actually are, then I can promote them as such. I won't be promoting anyone
      elses claims of OU until such time as I see it on my bench exhibiting over
      100% efficiency. In my opinion no one should unless they can do it.

You're entitled to your opinion, so why not get it all off your chest now,
      this is exactly why you won't get anyone to replicate except "yes men"
      because if the wrong opinion or finding is given the experimenter is accused of
      being a oil company shill or some thing. From Duncan it starts immediately.

I don't expect him to change and I do not wish to get into an argument with
      such a petty person. So I may as well forget about trying to contribute here.

I'll post the results to "my" experiment elsewhere with no mention of "The"
      "Three Battery Generating System", But it will be a three battery system.

Seems to me with three batteries in a system even if two were charging a bit
      it need not be OU.

As I have said before Duncan I don't reject the idea of extra energy entering
      a system to make it over 100% efficient, that is an assumption I think you
      made, and being so I don't think it would be prudent to not investigate some
      claims. If my findings don't agree with other peoples findings then so be it.

I'm offering to do the experiment and offer my opinion on what is happening.
      All I need to do that is a basic circuit and an indication of the effects people
      are seeing. If that is not wanted then fair enough, it's David's thread.

I wish you all the best of luck in your experiments including Duncan, even
      though he may think I am evil incarnate.

Cheers
      evil incarnate? no just a nit wit!--- do the stuff
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Hi Farmhand,

I want to encourage you to give it a try. If you can find the right "dead" battery I am sure you will be surprised at the results. I have been working with Matt and Dave on this from the beginning of this thread. Not all bad batteries will give you the results we are trying to get. I did have one that gave me great results for a while. I was able to run the scooter motor driving a 90 volt dc motor as a generator which was lighting a 6 watt 120 volt bulb. This was my primary motor. In addition I had an inverter connected to my "dead" battery driving a 120 volt 100 watt bulb. This ran for several hours and the primary battery voltage only dropped a few hundredths of a volt. Not several tenths of a volt like it should have. I was using the small lawn and garden tractor type batteries. I think they are called a U1 size. Then when my "dead" battery started to take a charge and act normal the "magic" was gone and the primary batteries started to lose charge as they normally would under this kind of load.

Please read Dave's first post very carefully as he describes how to tell if you have a good candidate for the "dead" battery and also pay close attention to how to get your system adjusted into the "zone" as Dave calls it. Both of these requirements are a must if you hope to see anything special about this setup. I went through several "dead" batteries before I found one that gave me the proper response.

Later,
        Carroll
        Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• OK secound chance!

You can either replace the third battery with a salt bridge or connect the salt bridge in series with the third battery, all depends on what you want to do.

Making a salt bridge:- place acetic acid "vinigar" in a jar and add sodium hydroxide to it a little at a time untill no more dissolves (heat will be generated).
          Once you have done this place two stainless plates in the salt and connect them like you would the third battery or in series as I have said before.

Now see what happens "sorry no gas produced here".

You will find your motor runs and if you have put the third battery in series this will charge, BUT by dilluting the salt bridge you can control the charge

good experimenting

Mike

P.S. read about cells on my web site, link in my Centraflow thread.

Comment

• Farmhand,
            The circuit and process is outlined in the first post. Try to follow the steps as closely as possible. I set it up so you could SEE some of the things we are seeing if you do it correctly. Once you have it up and running, how long the charging of the primaries will occur depends entirely on your bad battery. Keep a small load on it to keep it from charging too fast.

Since then we have tried a VARIETY of things, but no circuit that is better than the original...at least that has been disclosed here. We are in the process of testing something right now that looks incredibly promising, and I have had run after successful run with it. Only sometimes my results were a little off from what I was expecting. This morning I found a short in my pulse motor I built, so that explains my goofy results and made me VERY happy. I just tore it completely apart and am rewinding it. If you pulse your standard motor you will get better results. If you build a pulse motor you will get better results.

Other than that, try to keep batt 3 from charging. MJN has just suggested a method for that I will have to try this evening if I can run down some sodium hydroxide!!
            Edit: Had to order some. Got 8 lbs for $12.00. Like I said, I will spend the money to try and make this happen. This stuff is poison, so buyer beware.

Michael John Nunnerley
            Thanks for the info. I will give that a try and report on the results. Had to order it so it may be a while before I report in.

Dave
            Last edited by Turion; 12-06-2012, 10:06 PM.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
              Farmhand,
              The circuit and process is outlined in the first post. Try to follow the steps as closely as possible. I set it up so you could SEE some of the things we are seeing if you do it correctly. Once you have it up and running, how long the charging of the primaries will occur depends entirely on your bad battery. Keep a small load on it to keep it from charging too fast.

Since then we have tried a VARIETY of things, but no circuit that is better than the original...at least that has been disclosed here. We are in the process of testing something right now that looks incredibly promising, and I have had run after successful run with it. Only sometimes my results were a little off from what I was expecting. This morning I found a short in my pulse motor I built, so that explains my goofy results and made me VERY happy. I just tore it completely apart and am rewinding it. If you pulse your standard motor you will get better results. If you build a pulse motor you will get better results.

Other than that, try to keep batt 3 from charging. MJN has just suggested a method for that I will have to try this evening if I can run down some sodium hydroxide!!
              Edit: Had to order some. Got 8 lbs for $12.00. Like I said, I will spend the money to try and make this happen. This stuff is poison, so buyer beware.

Dave
              When mixed it becomes neutral salt, alkaline and acid mixed, but yes sodium hydroxide on its own is nasty. You can use potasium hydroxide also.

What you will be making is a salt bridge, a type of home made battery, I say type as it works like a battery being charged but never charges.

I have tried this before I posted, if used on its own without battery three then it will show around 1v when running. I have set up here with just one primary battery 12v LA and nicads to the value of 4.8v, with the salt bridge I can keep the nicads at around there full charge without going over, run the motor, a capstan drive motor, and the LA 12v charging, 12.48v resting and 12.61v after 1hr running and 15min resting.

I need to put the scope on it and also check amp draw. What it seems and I think it is, is all in physical difference in chemistry of what happens to electrons, and the difference at the cathodes between charging and discharging "think about it", oxidation and reduction, electrons move in different directions. You also have the motor effect as well and that is why I need to scope it when I have time.

Mike

Comment

• I forgot to say, I do a similar thing with electrolysis, I use the electrons more than once before they are lost, that is why I think I know what is happening

Mike

Comment

• Hi All ,I do alot of different exp. ,nothing worth reporting,but I am now looking into the brushes of the dc motor.
                  They will stay the same for awhile, but with continued use they change..
                  I have my homemade commuter ,still testing ,but with different adjustments I can get more voltage
                  ,at a certian rpm Normally you get a specific amount of voltage,
                  I believe it has to do with the arcing in the brushes??
                  Perhaps it opens up a way for the universal energy to come through(most people here call it riadant)
                  shylo

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                    You can either replace the third battery with a salt bridge or connect the salt bridge in series with the third battery, all depends on what you want to do.

Making a salt bridge:- place acetic acid "vinigar" in a jar and add sodium hydroxide to it a little at a time untill no more dissolves (heat will be generated).
                    Once you have done this place two stainless plates in the salt and connect them like you would the third battery or in series as I have said before.

Now see what happens "sorry no gas produced here".

You will find your motor runs and if you have put the third battery in series this will charge, BUT by dilluting the salt bridge you can control the charge

good experimenting

Mike

P.S. read about cells on my web site, link in my Centraflow thread.
                    That kind makes sense. I'll give it try.

Aren't most salt bridges made from AGAR or Gelatin or something like that. I used to have recipe for them.

I made a battery once with a piece of copper pipe a zinc coated pipe and salt bridge located between the 2. Filled the pipes up with water. It was good for 2 volt at or about 200 ma until the zinc was gone on the pipe. The iron with out the zinc gave .7 volt.

Anyway I got Stainless I'll give it a shot. The scope will tell me if it works or not.

Matt

Comment

• I won't be participating in a thread where name calling is ok, Simple as that, I
                      have to much dignity to be called names and allow it to happen without
                      responding. I'll be posting in Carroll's thread for open discussions. Unless I get an
                      apology from Duncan and an assurance he will desist with the childish name
                      calling. No skin off my nose.

I've already done some experimenting in this area and I have a provisional theory.

Good luck.

Comment

• fair enough Farmhand sorry bud ... yeh please give it a shot and see what you get
                        This seems to be the circuit that started it all

and its the one I used. there's different things going on but thats the starting point
                        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Duncan

Nice schematic. Here you can easily see what is going on... If two source batteries should be constantly charged or keep in phase of balance , meaning that after disconnection from load they can recharge themselves to the same voltage as original, then bad battery must be keep on "charged" state of higher voltage then those two in series. Now the problem is there has to be closed path to maintain motor running .... and bad battery is the problem to get it running smoothly. Remember one tip : AMPS. Sorry, I do not want more for somebody to get provisional patent, because it still slightly overlap on my current work (even if I hate mechanical devices and work on pure solid state, mechanical is sometimes the only way to get things running )

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                            fair enough Farmhand sorry bud ... yeh please give it a shot and see what you get
                            This seems to be the circuit that started it all

and its the one I used. there's different things going on but thats the starting point
                            If you are currently running that system you should be able to see an effect we talked about a while back.
                            Turn that Switch On then off and watch the voltage in your primaries. The balancing load will have to have some resistance.
                            Mine usually POPS, or come up over the current voltage in the primary.

See if it happens for ya, and give me your take on it if you do not mind.

Matt
                            Last edited by Matthew Jones; 12-07-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              Duncan

Nice schematic. Here you can easily see what is going on... If two source batteries should be constantly charged or keep in phase of balance , meaning that after disconnection from load they can recharge themselves to the same voltage as original, then bad battery must be keep on "charged" state of higher voltage then those two in series. Now the problem is there has to be closed path to maintain motor running .... and bad battery is the problem to get it running smoothly. Remember one tip : AMPS. Sorry, I do not want more for somebody to get provisional patent, because it still slightly overlap on my current work (even if I hate mechanical devices and work on pure solid state, mechanical is sometimes the only way to get things running )

HUH??? You lost me.... Your not giving advice because David was may get a provisional patent someday if this thing ever functions.
                              Then why even throw confusing statements into the mix???

Matt

Comment

• salt brige can be any chemical salt

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                                That kind makes sense. I'll give it try.

Aren't most salt bridges made from AGAR or Gelatin or something like that. I used to have recipe for them.

I made a battery once with a piece of copper pipe a zinc coated pipe and salt bridge located between the 2. Filled the pipes up with water. It was good for 2 volt at or about 200 ma until the zinc was gone on the pipe. The iron with out the zinc gave .7 volt.

Anyway I got Stainless I'll give it a shot. The scope will tell me if it works or not.

Matt
                                Here you do not want to make a battery "it will charge ". What is needed as requested by Turion, is a sudo battery which does not charge but acts like a battery on charge. A salt bridge in this situation "not all situations" will do just that, both plates are NEARLY negative cathodes but there is an ionic conduction through the salt bridge and there WILL be a potencial difference albeit small 1-2v, this is your control so as not to over charge the battery 3. In my case using nicads 4.8v, they would reach over 7v in secounds and heat up fast, but with the control I can keep them at 4.8-5v and cool. It is mostly in battery chemistry I think, as you see nicads can be used as well, not just LA's.

As you control the voltage in bat 3 you can see the motor change speed, and by loading the motor your bat 3 will rise in voltage. The important thing is to maintain a wide potencial difference between your drive battery and bat 3.

Measure the voltage accross the salt bridge when running and vary the load on the motor, you will see the voltage on the salt bridge change, going up with more load. What is needed is at the same time to measure current from drive battery to motor and salt bridge to drive battery. Now remember the salt bridge is a ghost battery and as so becomes an integral part of the drive battery "ALL GOOD STUFF THIS FOR NOW AND FUTURE EXPERIMENTING", you now will be measuring what is happening inside the drive battery "wow!". This is a little unorthodox "it is my invention" but works .

If you require more info, just ask.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X