This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Dave,

Nice to see you having a more consistant result.

I had the bright idea the other day to pull apart an UPS that had been
    sitting here for the past ten years. ( I'm a hoarder, just can't help myself).

The two 12v 7Ah batteries seem to be good candidates for the bad battery.

They hold around 0.5v unloaded but loaded, drop directly to 0.

Using two other 12v 7Ah primary batteries, along with the MY016, my setup
    shows primary battery voltage across the dead battey and will not startup
    the motor.

Placeing a 5 watt lamp across the battery 3, we read around 17v at battery 3
    and the spins. Removing the lamp, the motor stops and battery 3 voltage
    rises to primary voltage.

I have tried an inductor is series but get no difference.

Wish I could get the primary bouncing voltage like you have.

Persist and hopefully the effect can be made to maintain.

p.s. Ampmeters in series show 0mA till the 5w lamp is connected. this
    then rises to 400mA.

Penno
    to

Comment

• penno,
      That still sounds like it might be a good candidate as a bad battery. There are a couple things you can try.
      1. The easiest is just hook it up and walk away. It might take 24 hours and then suddenly the motor will start. Or maybe not. If the battery is bad enough it could take days.....or never.
      2. First, figure out which direction the motor wants to turn by using your light bulb connected to battery 3. Then spin the motor by hand without the light connected and see if that does it. Or if you have an electric drill with a hand chuck for quick release, put that on the motor shaft and use the drill to rotate it in the correct direction. If it starts to run on its own, grab the quick release, and the turning of the motor will release the shaft IF YOU HAVE THE MOTOR RUNNING IN THE CORRECT DIRECTION. (Which I believe is clockwise when the shaft of the motor is pointed directly at you) Be sure to check on that and reverse the wires if you need to.
      3. Last resort,leave the light bulb connected FOR A WHILE to get it running. Put a load on the motor of some kind. A rubber belt around the shaft or anything that causes friction. If you have another motor you can connect shaft to shaft, that would be even better. Alternate between putting loads on the motor and loads on the shaft. The whole system works better when there is a load on the motor.

Pulsing the motor will give you better results. Matt posted a pulse circuit a while back and it works well.

Hope that helps.
      Dave
      Last edited by Turion; 12-06-2012, 07:58 AM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Shot vid -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNK-iDpMtQY

Penno

Comment

• Hi penno,

I tried your YT link, but it says the video is private.

Gene

Comment

• yeh Its real

Hi David a very small quite fast brushed motor arrived
            12v DC Brushed Motor | eBay
            as you know I am investigating a slightly different avenue. Which I wont go into here. I did have some extremely flat gel cells in the garage from a battery bike, I tried to bring these cells back to life with a Bedini SSG without any success a year or so ago. They have now been thrown in the corner of my garage for over 2 years.
            I put your original circuit together and tried it David, Nothing I decided to pulse what was virtually a short across the “dud” battery. Within a minute Much to my surprise the motor started to turn.(beginners luck perhaps).very slowley but faster and faster
            As you have already noted the system restores batteries at an alarming rate. Its worth throwing together for that alone! I couldn't lay my hands on a decent camera but here's a few shots taken with kiddies one I found in the drawer. So far this system of yours David has been running for 22 hours . As you know David I am rather more interested in the hows and whys. I've no doubt that all the observations on this thread are correct .. I’ve seen It myself now
            https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6...2/Photo002.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-e...2/Photo001.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-W...2/Photo004.jpg
            my scope or the silly camera is not doing justice to to the spikes . I have to say David Its very difficult to believe this until you’ve see It with your own eye's
            I now have it in mind to build a few bits of test gear to try and gain some control. Anyway I'm simply posting to infrom anyone sitting on the fence …. this is a viable system . All that Dave and Matt Luther and all the other guys are telling you actually is. Incidently david I then connected the two motors together I've tried to get a shot of the "dud" battery with this crap camera however beleive it or not thats frost starting to form on the battery case! I've heard of cold electricity but I've never seen such a clear example
            https://picasaweb.google.com/1024132...05118461481474
            The world needs this thing so how about doing a little bit of practical stuff to give Daves project a push? Both Matt and David have been very open and apart from giving the operation away totally could not give out more
            Best wishes all
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Hi Guy's, More people might get behind this and do replications if there was a
              more clear description of what the claims are for the system.

What exactly is it that you guys are seeing as the main benefit of this system ?
              If it is something the world needs then there must be something significant.

Are you guys interested in alternate explanations ? If a person was to replicate
              the device, see the same thing happen but had a different explanation of the
              cause, which did not involve free energy, would you at least be willing to accept
              that that is the persons opinion without a big argument ? Some argument is
              good, I accept that.

After all no one would want to spend the time to go to the trouble of
              replicating something and give their explanation/opinion only to be ignored or
              maybe worse.

Seems the replication is dead easy if there is a dead battery on hand.

I think I have a dead battery that has been sitting drained in a quad bike for
              two years or so, if there is a clear claim, or list of claims I will do a replication
              if the battery is suitable.

Cheers

Comment

• Right now the main thing is the motor can run (If everything is working) for indefinite period of time, because the primary batteries CHARGE instead of discharging.
                So the goal is to make it stable and find that thing in the dead battery that can be replicated every time.
                Here is Davids last video: 3BGS - YouTube

Of course new theories are welcome, but when its functioning it very clear what is happening. You can watch it all on a scope. If you can follow what you are seeing and know how to track the flow of power its plain as day the dead battery is reversing the polarity of the current coming into it, and discharging it back to the primaries, hence maintaining the dipole. Some where we are getting a small amount of extra energy to compensate loss.

You cannot use just any dead battery, it needs to be an AGM. The primary batteries seem to function better as well when they are AGM but its not as needed to see results. As far as we can tall the motor does better when pulsed.

Short of that it is dead easy.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  Hi David a very small quite fast brushed motor arrived
                  12v DC Brushed Motor | eBay
                  as you know I am investigating a slightly different avenue. Which I wont go into here. I did have some extremely flat gel cells in the garage from a battery bike, I tried to bring these cells back to life with a Bedini SSG without any success a year or so ago. They have now been thrown in the corner of my garage for over 2 years.
                  I put your original circuit together and tried it David, Nothing I decided to pulse what was virtually a short across the “dud” battery. Within a minute Much to my surprise the motor started to turn.(beginners luck perhaps).very slowley but faster and faster
                  As you have already noted the system restores batteries at an alarming rate. Its worth throwing together for that alone! I couldn't lay my hands on a decent camera but here's a few shots taken with kiddies one I found in the drawer. So far this system of yours David has been running for 22 hours . As you know David I am rather more interested in the hows and whys. I've no doubt that all the observations on this thread are correct .. I’ve seen It myself now
                  https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6...2/Photo002.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-e...2/Photo001.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-W...2/Photo004.jpg
                  my scope or the silly camera is not doing justice to to the spikes . I have to say David Its very difficult to believe this until you’ve see It with your own eye's
                  I now have it in mind to build a few bits of test gear to try and gain some control. Anyway I'm simply posting to infrom anyone sitting on the fence …. this is a viable system . All that Dave and Matt Luther and all the other guys are telling you actually is. Incidently david I then connected the two motors together I've tried to get a shot of the "dud" battery with this crap camera however beleive it or not thats frost starting to form on the battery case! I've heard of cold electricity but I've never seen such a clear example
                  https://picasaweb.google.com/1024132...05118461481474
                  The world needs this thing so how about doing a little bit of practical stuff to give Daves project a push? Both Matt and David have been very open and apart from giving the operation away totally could not give out more
                  Best wishes all
                  One thing no one has mentioned although they have mentioned many times rejuvenating factor of this setup, is the fact that you are running 24 volt into a 12 volt cell.
                  Have you ever used a 24 volt monopole, SSG to charge or fix a 12 volt battery.
                  If you haven't your missing out.

Matt

Comment

• penno,
                    Tried to watch the video, but it says it is private and asks for a login.
                    Dave
                    Last edited by Turion; 12-06-2012, 05:24 PM.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                      Hi Guy's, More people might get behind this and do replications if there was a
                      more clear description of what the claims are for the system.

What exactly is it that you guys are seeing as the main benefit of this system ?
                      If it is something the world needs then there must be something significant.

Are you guys interested in alternate explanations ? If a person was to replicate
                      the device, see the same thing happen but had a different explanation of the
                      cause, which did not involve free energy, would you at least be willing to accept
                      that that is the persons opinion without a big argument ? Some argument is
                      good, I accept that.

After all no one would want to spend the time to go to the trouble of
                      replicating something and give their explanation/opinion only to be ignored or
                      maybe worse.

Seems the replication is dead easy if there is a dead battery on hand.

I think I have a dead battery that has been sitting drained in a quad bike for
                      two years or so, if there is a clear claim, or list of claims I will do a replication
                      if the battery is suitable.

Cheers
                      if it restores batteries (and it does) on that count alone ... Its huge
                      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Guys,
                        I am not the sharpest pencil in the box when it comes to electrical circuits and understanding them, but one thing about me is I build, and build, and build, and read and read and read.

I came across an old video I am going to post the link to here. It discusses waves, the bounce back that occurs with waves, and how they are affected by impedance, load, etc. I can't help but feel like the answer to what we are searching for has to do with pulsing a circuit and controlling the impedance and the load at the instant of that pulse and directly after. I feel like the answer is in this video somewhere. Pay particular attention to the segment that begins around the 16 minute mark, because that begins a section which ends with the formula for "unity." If there is a formula for unity, then there is a formula for OVER unity. And maybe the answer lies in this video. Some of you who are much sharper than me may be able to see it. I am going to watch this thing over and over until I understand how to get there from here.

I hope this helps. If nothing else, it helped me to understand a whole lot about waves and the associated math. And math was definitely my worst subject. I never got beyond algebra.

AT&T Archives: Similiarities of Wave Behavior (Bonus Edition) - YouTube

Dave

Comment

• Farmhand,
                          In my very first post on this site I said I didn't want to make claims, because if I had told people what this system did without them trying it for themselves and seeing SOMETHING, they would think I was a big fraud, and it was important to me that folks tried this for themselves. I still won't make any claims, but I can sure give you some examples.

I ran my initial system for over several weeks, using the same two batteries and the same dead battery, without EVER recharging my primaries. They remained charged until the day I took the setup apart to go to California to show it to a patent attorney, and after that it didn't work.

During that time I ran the setup a minimum of 14 hours a day, running loads off an inverter connected to battery 3, including a shop vac, lights, an electric drill, a radio, a television, my small refrigerator, etc. As long as I did not exceed the output of the inverter, all went well. In order to run the inverter, I had to BALANCE the system with a load on the motor. I used a mechanical friction load, which means that 50% of the potential power generated by this setup was wasted as friction just to have a load on the motor to balance against the load on the inverter. Had I hooked the motor to a generator, the same goal would have been accomplished and I would have had much more power to show for it. You can keep increasing the load on battery three as long as you balance it with the load on the motor, until you reach the LIMIT of your motor, but then you have to watch out because batteries 1 and 2 start charging through the roof. I also hooked it to the 18 battery bank my dad has connected to his solar setup. Those batteries were hooked to battery 3 in parallel. They had been discharged the previous afternoon and evening and were in need of a charge, so first thing in the morning we hooked them up. I don't know and did not record the voltages on the individual batteries, but they were too low to power the 12 volt inverter connected to his system that provides power to his house. In less than an hour all 18 batteries were at full charge and this blew my dad's mind.

I have restored countless batteries that have been turned in at the local auto parts store and at the local Batteries+ because they were tested as "dead," even when my monopole 5 was unable to restore them. As Matt said, this may have been a function of using 24 volts on this setup as opposed to the 12 volts of the monopole 5, but my assumption was that the spikes were what accomplished the restoration, and I didn't realize they would be different just because of the voltage.

This is a MUCH simpler battery restoration system than the monopole. Almost anyone can do it. Matt is correct that AWG work best.

So what am I claiming? I guess I am claiming that we have no idea of the upper potential of this setup.
                          Last edited by Turion; 12-06-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• I just love farmhand gettring involved (the fireman)let the game start

Comment

• Detractors, once converted, make the best converts.

Farmhand, Matt explains everything that happens in the system in terms of known electrical theory, and just on the basis of known electrical theory it is a viable setup. But I truly believe I have seen this setup put out far more power than is possible from just two good batteries. In the order of several magnitudes more. Where that power comes from I have no idea, but I believe it is there none the less. But even if I was hallucinating, let us say no extraordinary power is produced, but you get to run your motor for free without drawing down on the primaries. Is that enough for you? Hook that motor to a generator and balance this with a load on battery three, and what have you got? The answer, that's what.

Edit: I keep editing these posts as I think of things I want to communicate.
                              Thee is a direct relationship between the voltage on batt 3 and the load on the motor. Increase the load on the motor and the voltage on batt 3 goes up. Increase the load on batt 3 and the motor speeds up. This happens WITHOUT affecting the voltages on the primaries when the setup is working correctly!!!!!

I used to think of it as a freaking black hole of energy with two opposite doors and whatever energy you pulled out one side was allowed out the other side. I know that isn't scientific and makes no sense, but that energy comes from somewhere. If you have a seup running, try increasing the load on the motor and see what happens to batt 3 voltage. Then increase the load on batt three and see what happens to the motor. Then observe your primaries. If the voltage isn't coming from THEM, where is it coming from.

Dave
                              Last edited by Turion; 12-06-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Well I just mainly was asking what the main benefit was, looks like the claim is
                                the primary batteries are charging. So the dead battery must be an AGM ?

See this is what I was dubious about you'll find people very reluctant to get
                                involved if you say you already know exactly what is going on.

So there is no want of any replications ? Because for that there needs to be
                                some kind of basic circuit.

So I'll just go ahead and do my own thing, my dead battery is a flooded cell.

I already have a theory of what is going on but it just a theory and I need
                                evidence to justify it.

Is there a basic circuit or is it still changing with development ? It's fair
                                enough if it is.

Anyway I'll do my experiments and see what happens, if I'm not wanted to
                                post my findings and theory to explain them here so be it I can do it elsewhere.

Duncan you are full of wise cracks aren't you, I am offering to do experiments
                                and provide data and from what I can deduce from your comment you are of
                                the opinion that I have an agenda to hose down the thread or something. I
                                have no such intention, my agenda is to investigate OU claims in case any
                                actually are, then I can promote them as such. I won't be promoting anyone
                                elses claims of OU until such time as I see it on my bench exhibiting over
                                100% efficiency. In my opinion no one should unless they can do it.

You're entitled to your opinion, so why not get it all off your chest now,
                                this is exactly why you won't get anyone to replicate except "yes men"
                                because if the wrong opinion or finding is given the experimenter is accused of
                                being a oil company shill or some thing. From Duncan it starts immediately.

I don't expect him to change and I do not wish to get into an argument with
                                such a petty person. So I may as well forget about trying to contribute here.

I'll post the results to "my" experiment elsewhere with no mention of "The"
                                "Three Battery Generating System", But it will be a three battery system.

Seems to me with three batteries in a system even if two were charging a bit
                                it need not be OU.

As I have said before Duncan I don't reject the idea of extra energy entering
                                a system to make it over 100% efficient, that is an assumption I think you
                                made, and being so I don't think it would be prudent to not investigate some
                                claims. If my findings don't agree with other peoples findings then so be it.

I'm offering to do the experiment and offer my opinion on what is happening.
                                All I need to do that is a basic circuit and an indication of the effects people
                                are seeing. If that is not wanted then fair enough, it's David's thread.

I wish you all the best of luck in your experiments including Duncan, even
                                though he may think I am evil incarnate.

Cheers
                                Last edited by Farmhand; 12-06-2012, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X