No announcement yet.

Elements of the Human Body/Pattern/Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks llynch...this is a great tool and help for understanding WR Table of Elements and the true Nature of the Elements...Once we do, it will be child's play to read all that his table and others has to unveil.

IMO...as WR (Walter Russell ) has shown in his various Tables and probably you may have read this in this thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gnetism-9.html

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
    and so are the various Tables you saw...but each as you probably figured unveils one facet / property of each Element and the relation to other elements

the sad thing is, we were imposed the simplest looking Table (the lowest common denominator ) as a Standard of learning which personally i think is quite crude but still useful in some manner

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

As an Example...Thanks to your Table, we can also associate geometric figures to certain frequencies

Comment

Here is the crystal structure for each element next to the beginning of the harmonics sequence. If there were two or more in a row they have been highlighted.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          As an Example...Thanks to your Table, we can also associate geometric figures to certain frequencies

Do you have a better quality image of that Crooks' table of elements?
          Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

I just downloaded open office...trying to get familiar with it, so i can study more closely your Table

At purelyconstructive, I did not know that the Table came from the Theosophical book Occult Chemistry by Annie Besant and C.W. Leadbeater. Resonance has a "magical way" of making you find the proper material to study

I guess we all have our own Musical Partition to play within this Universal Symphony

thank you both for your great contribution

Comment

The 1939 Chemistry and Physics handbook contains the emmision frequencies for each element in angstroms. The difficulty I have found referencing that book is that 1) There are numerous frequencies 2) For each element it notes many "Persistant" lines which is denoted by 'p' and 'P'. 'P' being the most sensistive. 3) Deciding which frequency should be used.

I have plugged in the Hydrogen line frequency of 1420.4 into an online Lamour calculator to generate the frequencies for other elements. It did not generate half of the elements in the human body.

Using the larger frequency for hydrogen would likley mean a spreadsheet many times larger than using 100 mhz. The 100 mhz number after reading more about it, appears to be due to limitations of the resonators built. There are slight variances between different sources but generally within a hertz or two.

Some connections I've made by mapping the elements out, some directly related some not so much:
              1) The relationship between density and frequency is in my opinion really important.
              2) The iron content of our planet and that which is in our circulatory system in connection with Tesla's use of iron.
              3) Elements exist within a narrow frequency range.
              4) Ed Leedskalin's comment regarding knocking twice to open the door, I connect with the two 3,6,9 columns prior to the all 9's column. The all 9's column being the door.
              5) If the the frequency of the elements is representative of their decay, it seems logical to assume that following the path of hydrogen would lead us to that which generates the 'pulsations' for it to exist.
              6) If things above are truly as they are below, then the planets traveling around our sun would in essence be the smaller scale version of the arms circling around our galaxy.

At this point I think it's possible that the source of the etheric flow can be traced backwards from the human brain or canopy of a tree to the core of the planet then to it's host star (sun) and from that star to possibly a larger star that is closer to the core of a galactic arm and from the arm back to the center of the galaxy.

But ya know, that could just be fluff.

Comment

fluff...i like that....sounds like fluffy....

keep it up don't doubt your instinct....you'll see it

Comment

MonsieurM:

You are right. Instinct.
                  Since completing that spreadsheet many things have come to light.
                  Things like...
                  animals being disconnected from earth.
                  how Tesla's tower represents that.
                  the internal control systems animals require, born from that disconnection.
                  again Tesla shows the function of that and it's purpose.
                  how elements become other elements (called by many names).

But specifically regarding the spreadsheet, I believe it is representative of the magnetic fields. Based primarily on that it was NMR derived frequencies. I look forward to determing the relationship if any with the Emission Spectra of the elements.

Walter Russell's statement, roughly re-stated about the language of light being evident in the Emission Spectra of the elements rings a chord. That and his reference about 'thinking in light' has geared me toward understanding what the spectra means and it's relationships.

The fractal in itself is the most awe inspiring understanding I have gained to date. It reveals so much. Maybe I will discover it's representation in the spectra?

Mechanically Tesla showed a way to control the flow. There is a strong suggestion that there is something similar to the same function in humans. My first instinct is meditation. Meditation along with the bifilar circulatory system and the pulse waves created by the heart... discovery is a wonderful thing.

It does feel like the right direction to go with my level of awareness. Let's see what we find!
                  Last edited by llynch; 01-13-2012, 01:31 AM.

Comment

llynch, Excellent news

remember an image is worth a thousand words...you should look more closely into the Magic Squares if you want to find the link....

Prof. Searl (Searl engine) worked with magic squares

John Searl Solution : The Law of the Squares

Magic Squares
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-13-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

MonsieurM:

Thank you for the link, it is sure to show yet another aspect.

Today while browing the visual representation of the emission spectra, I came across a website that showed the color lines for Barium.

What was unique, was that in the center it was black and the lines distributed not evenly but enough so that I imagined a ribbon laying across it.
                      The when curved according to the emission lines brought to mind a sine wave.

So after reading your comment containing the link it immediately became clear what the emission spectra lines represent. From the center out the attentuation is seen. Not only in one way is it expressed as in the Elements, but in many ways. From those, branches of differing expression. I recall Walter Russell mentioning the 18 dimensions that appear to be a nice fit/description of this.

One would think that as the core/causation of what we see as fractal expression. It truly is beautiful. The more I learn to see the moreso it becomes. Off to the link, thank you again sir.

Comment

I think you might find the following useful:

website for the spectral lines:

http://jersey.uoregon.edu/vlab/elements/Elements.html

Hydrogen absorption and emission

Copper absorption and emission ( Female )

Iron absorption and emission (Male )

Zinc absorption and emission

There is a pattern and a grand one. An apparently never-ending symphony on a cosmic scale, arranged in fifty or more octaves, literally and constantly forms, maintains, and destroys the
                        universe. Various octaves both above and below the fundamental red alpha-line vibration of hydrogen are the constants of proton spin and precession, mitochondrial vibration, as well as the
                        Earth’s fundamental resonance, and a score of other octaves with applications in every field of the sciences. Significant harmonics of these hydrogen octaves determine calcium, sodium, and other
                        ion vibration frequencies, the fluorescence of metals and more, in a pattern related to the periodic table
                        In other words, every part of every body has a “color” which is in octave relationship with the red to violet spectrum. Although not literally red or yellow or green, the “color” is in harmonic
                        relations to the visible color spectrum just as notes of music are in octave or fourth or fifth or other relationship to each other.
                        The octave of the Color Wheel lends itself very easily and obviously to association with the circle of the seasons, as in the chart below. Note the visual spectrum in a rainbow is not equal to the
                        psychological sense of color. The yellow and blue regions have much more space on the rainbow!

MVH 1: Frequency of infrared/visible red boundary and its octaves in all regions of the electromagnetic spectrum = vernal equinox and first point of Triple Warmer meridian.

MVH 2: Frequency of red-orange and its octaves = midspring and first point of Gall Bladder meridian. Quincunx relation to autumn/green.

MVH 3: Frequency of yellow-orange (“peach/pink”) and its octaves = late spring and first point of Lung meridian. Quincunx relation to winter/sky blue.

MVH 4: Frequency of purest lightest yellow (“white”) and its octaves = summer solstice and first point of Stomach meridian.

MVH 5: Frequency of golden yellow and its octaves = midsummer and first point of Heart meridian.

MVH 6: Frequency of chartreuse/olive green and its octaves = late summer and first point of Small Intestine meridian.

MVH 7: Frequency of deeper leaf green and first point of darkening (“black”), and its octaves = autumnal equinox and first point of Kidney meridian.

MVH 8: Frequency of deep aqua and its octaves = midautumn and first point of Heart Protector (Sex/Circulation) meridian. Quincunx relation to spring/Blood Red.

MVH 9: Frequency of blue-green and its octaves = late autumn and first point of Liver meridian. Quincunx relation to fiery orange-red.

MVH 10: Frequency of pure deep sky or ice blue = winter solstice and first point of Large Intestine meridian.

MVH 11: Frequency of deep blue violet and its octaves = midwinter and first point of Spleen meridian.

MVH 12: Frequency of indigo/magenta and its octaves = late winter and first point of Bladder meridian. Quincunx relation to autumn/green.
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-15-2012, 01:00 AM.

Comment

So here is what I did with this spread sheet.
                          For the previous elements list, I took the emission spectra (highest and lowest) frequency in angstroms from the book "Handbook of Chemistry and Physics" 1939 edition.

For each element I calculated the range from the lowest and highest emission.
                          The sorted the list by range, low and high.

The high and low are marked orange and green respectively. Other interesting
                          attributes are shaded as well.

What has made me curious is "What element could get Sodium to emit such a high frequency?" The book marks it as obtained via 'Spark".

Another curious attribute of this arrangement is the marked matches between the sort by 'range' and the sort by 'highest frequency'.

Another is the position of Sodium,Boron and Gallium, Samarium. Along with how the high and low swap positions from one sort to the other.

There is the neat symmetry of the sort by 'low frequency' as well. Pulsations maybe in comparision with the other columns? Like pumping the bloch wall maybe...

Last edited by llynch; 01-15-2012, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Llynch, I read your email..... ...don't know if you received my reply...just in case ....It is Beautiful for it rings Truth...you should post it

Comment

MonsieurM:

Thank you for the kind words. It is due to your email response that my time has been spent creating a document that is in nearly useable form.

For myself it seems a certain basic understanding has been reached. The integration of that is taking some time. A profound moment of understanding followed by another in sequence.

Tonight or tomorrow I will post the essay/document regardless. It does not seem such a topic could ever be 'complete'. That relates in some way to the impossibility of a person being able to know everything, though it being easily within anyone's reach to understand how everything works.

Thanks again for your compliments, they are appreciated.

Comment

The file I have attached is kind of like a summation of my perspective of the flow of energy from the center of the galaxy to the living organisms on this planet. Though unfinished and chocked full of grammatical errors, it hopefully provides a general overview. One that trys to capture the simplicty of the pattern that repeats but is expressed in different ways, as a whole. A work of art it is not, but may help others see from a different perspective.

Here is a short snippet from it, below is a link to a .docx and .txt version.

"The Big Center

At the center of our Milkyway Galaxy is a polarity difference that changes from one polarity to the other in a continuous succession. This continuous changing of polarities creates what could be called 'pressure waves', 'pulse waves', 'pulsations', oscillations or many other terms that describe a change of polarity.

These 'pressure waves' move outward. In moving outward there is attenuation. Attenuation being a reduction/lessening/slowing/shrinking. Visually it could be perceived as a tapering. With each pressure wave the tip of the taper extends. It is possible that at the end of the taper, any remaining energy would directed back towards the source as a pressure wave.

In traveling back toward the source, this pressure will most likely encounter on-coming pressure waves moving toward the tapered tip. The point where these meet could generate standing waves. Over time the presure or density at these point would increase. This would be a point where a branch could be created.
                                In this new branch the same process would continue over many branches."

Here's the text version:
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by llynch; 01-22-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X