Walter Russell - Understanding and applying his work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willy96 View Post
    it is neat in nature the angles amythisit crystals are formed !!

W

I do Agree, Amethist has a special something...especially if associates with copper (see Russel's Table )

Amethyst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amethyst is the purple variety of quartz (SiO2), containing an impurity of iron, which gives the violet color to the mineral.[1] The hardness of the mineral is the same as quartz's, thus it is suitable for use in jewelry.

and according to ancient wisdom

Ancient Egyptians used the amethyst guard against guilty and fearful feelings. It has been worn as protection from self-deception, as well as a protection against witchcraft. The amethyst has long been used to open the spiritual and psychic centers, making it one of the power stones. It is also used as a meditation aid when worn as a necklace.
    Wisdom Stone

The amethyst is known as the Bishop's Stone and is still worn by Catholic Bishops. The amethyst symbolizes piety, humility, sincerity and spiritual wisdom. It is thought the amethyst is the perfect stone to symbolize The Age of Aquarius.
    Healing properties of Amethyst

Amethyst is a gemstone often worn by healers, as it has the power to focus energy. A healer will usually wear several pieces of jewelry with amethysts set in silver, especially an amethyst necklace. The person to be healed will have an Amethyst to hold while the healing is being done. The healer will place another piece of Amethyst on the area of the body in need of healing, the heart or lungs usually.

Amethyst is used for problems in the blood and in breathing problems. Amethyst crystal clusters are used to keep the air and life force in the home clean and positive.

Amethyst clusters, points or several tumbled Amethysts placed in a window that receives sun most of the day are very beneficial to use in healing and to heal negativity in the home. Place Amethyst clusters, points or several tumbled Amethysts in moonlight and everyone in the home will be feeling calmer. Using an Amethyst as a meditation focus will increase the positive spiritual feelings. Amethyst helps overcome fears and cravings. It also helps relieve headaches.
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-18-2011, 12:35 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

@ MonsieurM

you just keep dropping thease lil power punches ..

it makes me smile !

W

Comment

@We.The.People

I found I could download all the incorrectly numbered images by simply adding a 1 to the filename. So overall, only 2 image are missing (pg 112, 156)

eg:
        pg 71 -> 711.jpg
        pg 301 -> 3011.jpg

It worked for all of the images ending in "1" in your list
        ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

one more for the road

Copper mineral inclusions are called "rutilated quartz" or "sagenite", popularly known as Venus-hair stone.

Rutilated quartz, is a type of quartz with needlelike rutile (a titanium dioxide mineral), embedded in it. The rutile needles can be reddish, which is what rutile means in Latin, or they may be golden, silvery, or on very rare occasions, greenish.

Rutilated quartz is reputed to be an energizing stone that helps get energy moving on all levels. Intuitive sources say that it assists with mental focus. It is also said to attract love and stabilize relationships. Rutilated quartz said to be particularly effective for getting things moving energetically. It can help slowed chakras return to normal spin and balance.

Emotionally, rutilated quartz is said to be very helpful in uncovering the causes of mental issues and hang-ups. It is reputed diminishes fears and be excellent at assisting with decision-making processes. It is said that it can also ease loneliness and relieve guilt thereby bringing happiness happiness. It is used metaphysically to help one get out of a rut with their life as well as for stabilizing emotionals and mental processes, clarifying thought patterns and emotional reactions. Rutilated quartz is also said to increase one's self-reliance and ability to find one's own way.

In the psychic and spiritual realms, rutilated quartz is used for meditation, spiritual communications, and dream work. It is particularly good for seeking higher spiritual experiences and meditation on feminine ideas. Rutilated quartz is also used metaphysically to deflect negative energies and unwanted energetic, psychic, and magickal interferences.

Physically, rutilated quartz is said to be beneficial for food disorders, the immune system, regeneration of tissue, fatigue, depression, respiratory illness, stability of all physical systems and general health, and absorption of nutrients from food. It is also reputed by intuitive sources to be helpful for getting energy moving in meridians and areas where the physical energy is sluggish. Rutiliated quartz is also a mystical crystal "diagnostic tool" which can help discover the true cause of an ailment.

Rutilated quartz is associated with the solar plexus chakra, and is sometimes considered a link between the root and crown chakras.
          I bet you if you follow Walter Russell's Table...using quartz (ie you ) as the base and looking at each element impurities present in quartz and find a relation to Russell's Table

Comment

Pure Speculation:

I wonder what would happen if a Rutilated quartz (copper ) was associated to an Amethyst (iron ) in a yin yang fashion and put under high pulse frequency

Where does the Chinese Yin Yang symbol come from?

Sometimes it's called Tai-Chi symbol. The Tai-Chi is from I-Ching. The I-Ching is the greatest foundation of Chinese philosophy. It�s development is from the natural phenomena of our universe. Because I-Ching comes from nature, it should be easy.
            a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Comment

Originally posted by StweenyA View Post
              @We.The.People

I found I could download all the incorrectly numbered images by simply adding a 1 to the filename. So overall, only 2 image are missing (pg 112, 156)

eg:
              pg 71 -> 711.jpg
              pg 301 -> 3011.jpg

It worked for all of the images ending in "1" in your list
              Thank you StweenyA, I have all of them archived now,
              and await the two missing pics from the admin next.

Perhaps someone that HAS the book could confirm
              the accuracy on pages (without page numbers) below ?

And provide the first three words on the two missing pages ?

Here is the updated info that I sent to them,
              for those of you followng this yourselves too:

************************************************** ****************68
              Index:
              The Book. | Atomic Suicide

Range (3-304):
              http://www.atomicsuicide.net/wp-cont.../2011/04/3.jpg
              http://www.atomicsuicide.net/wp-cont...011/04/304.jpg

Missing Page URL's:

001 = Not Included (Cover - Outside) EDIT: Added A Small Picture
              002 = Not Included (Cover - Inside) EDIT: Added Zero Byte File
              112 = ???
              156 = ???

To Be Confirmed (No Page Number):

10 = Fig-3 (Fig-4 is on page 11)
              77 = "Part II"
              78 = "Prelude" (1st)
              112 = ! MISSING !
              156 = ! MISSING !
              195 = Fig-49 & Fig-50
              230 = Blank
              231 = "Part III"
              232 = "Prelude" (2nd)
              253 = Fig-62
              254 = Fig-63 (255 = Fig-64)
              267 = "Omega" & Text
              268 = Blank
              269 = "Addendum"
              270 = Blank
              301 = Two Pics & Captions (Non-Enumerated)

Incorrect URL Enumeration:
              (URL = Get = Corrected)

34 = 3 = 341
              41 = 4 = 411
              51 = 5 = 511
              61 = 6 = 611
              71 = 7 = 711
              81 = 8 = 811
              91 = 9 = 911
              101 = 10 = 1011 (10 = Fig-3 / No Page Number)
              111 = 11 = 1111
              121 = 12 = 1211
              131 = 13 = 1311
              141 = 14 = 1411
              151 = 15 = 1511
              161 = 16 = 1611
              171 = 17 = 1711
              181 = 18 = 1811
              191 = 19 = 1911
              201 = 20 = 2011
              211 = 21 = 2111
              221 = 22 = 2211
              231 = 23 = 2311
              241 = 24 = 2411
              251 = 25 = 2511
              261 = 26 = 2611
              271 = 27 = 2711
              281 = 28 = 2811
              291 = 29 = 2911
              301 = 30 = 3011

Last edited by We.The.People; 12-19-2011, 04:59 AM.

Comment

I'm still retrieving and archiving many other works
                of the many works of Walter Russell and wife Tao.

I have several of these at arms length (on disc),
                but I'll wait until I've re-found most of these
                before I post my next archive for everyone to share.

I'm not going to post/upload anything here any more,
                only a matter time before Aaron boots me yet again
                for telling him what I think of his marketing crap !

I then loose the ability to keep things updated
                each friggin time he does that to me...

If anyone has other book names to add, please do,
                I'll do my best to get them off of older disks of mine.

None of the first archived nineteen are on this list,
                did anyone have any trouble with MultiUpload.com ?

Most are just Walter, some include his wife Tao too:

A New Concept of the Universe
                AIDS the Last Great Plague
                Age of Innocence
                Beauty
                Caring for Your Physical & Spiritual Health
                Genius Inherent In Everyone
                Inspiration as a Business Necessity
                Space and the Hydrogen Age
                The Book of Early Whisperings
                The Dawn of a New Day in Human Relations
                The Electric Nature of the Universe
                The Electrifying Power of Man-Woman Balance
                The Fifth Kingdom Man
                The Immortality of Man
                The Meaning and Acquisition of Wealth
                The One-World Purpose
                The Quest of the Grail
                The Red Anvil
                The Scientific Answer to Human Relations
                The Sculptor Searches for Mark Twain's Immortality
                The Secret of Working Knowingly With God
                The Self-Multiplication Principle
                The World Crisis - It's Explanation and Solution
                Think: The First Principle of Business Ethics
                God Will Work WITH You, But Not FOR You - A Living Philosophy
                The Man Who Tapped The Secrets of the Universe
                Where Do I Go When I Die
                Your Day and Night
                In the Wave Lies the Secret of Creation
                Last edited by We.The.People; 12-22-2011, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by We.The.People View Post
                  I'm still retrieving and archiving many other works
                  of the many works of Walter Russell and wife Tao.

I have several of these at arms length (on disc),
                  but I'll wait until I've re-found most of these
                  before I post my next archive for everyone to share.

I'm not going to post/upload anything here,
                  only a matter time before Aaron boots me
                  for telling him what I think of his marketing !

Then I loose the ability to keep things updated when he does...
                  Sweet. You sound very determined in studying Russell.

Hope you won't be cut out. I noticed myself some marketing stunts, but it seems the road to accomplishing the "cosmic man" goes trough the grocery store. I can understand your frustration, but if you can accept, I would recommend you to be able to "let go". I am sure even Aaron can understand that, as he has in his blood Zen teachings. He's afraid of the concept of "tomorrow" and forgets about the power and beauty of "now". Not uncommon even with the Japanese nowadays.

Till next time, here it is something to remind us of the destiny of the "cosmic man", vis a vis to the current financial hysteria.

Regards.
                  Attached Files

Comment

TY barbosi,
                    Your right,
                    by referencing him,
                    I import him too...

He has no import to this at all !

Nice attached pics/point BTW.

TY Haan, I'll persue a correction at once, sorry.

It was from a pre-packaged set here:

Walter Russell
                    (two pages of links...)

It was referenced above...

EDIT: I've looked at a dozen versions of this, why do you think pics are included ?

I've noticed Walter Russell tends (I'm guessing) to use the cover and inner liner as pages 1 and 2,
                    so things start on page 3, but your right, I haven't found the last four pages in any of them yet.

I found the book for four bucks if it is that important...

Optic Dynamo-Generator [P11007] - $4.00 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Delta Spectrum Research
                    921 Santa Fe Avenue
                    La Junta, CO 81050
                    USA
                    720-249-2731

I have just written them to confirm it has all twelve pages,
                    and if it has any pics/diagrams to clarify this issue for all.

Last edited by We.The.People; 12-19-2011, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by We.The.People View Post
                      So here is an archive of those books to MultiUpload.com

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

They upload to eight as a backup,
                      and provide direct download too.

Hope this helps everyone to be on the same (proverbial) page.

Included (142-MB 149,691,525-bytes):

Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-01 - Lessons-1-2-3-4 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-02 - Lessons-5-6-7-8 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-03 - Lessons-9-10-11-12 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-04 - Lessons-13-14-15-16 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-05 - Lessons-17-18-19-20 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-06 - Lessons-21-22-23-24 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-07 - Lessons-25-26-27-28 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-08 - Lessons-29-30-31-32 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-09 - Lessons-33-34-35-36 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-10 - Lessons-37-38-39-40 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-11 - Lessons-41-42-43-44 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-12 - Lessons-45-46-47-48 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - A New Concept of the Universe .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Genero Radiative Concept or The Cyclic Theory of Continuous Motion .pdf
                      Walter Russell - Optic Dynamo Generator .pdf
                      WalterRussell - The Secret of Light .pdf
                      Walter Russell - The Universal One Alchemy Chemistry .pdf
                      Walter Russell - The Message of the Divine Iliad Vol-1of2 .pdf
                      Walter Russell - The Message of the Divine Iliad Vol-2of2 .pdf

Hope this helps.
                      Hope this gets everyone on the same page.
                      Ruddy excellent work mate. You just set up the field for the rest of us

Is anyone else interested in Russell's thoughts on transmutation? I mean, he did do it... If we can get a couple of people who are familiar, or getting familiar with russell to pull apart "The universal One" on the forums -- that might bring a public "open source" practicable theory of transmutation of the elements and their dimensions.

With the above documents -- we should be able to compile (Russell's water transmutaiton) and compare it to some tidbits or other transmutation processes (I.E. EFTV--18) or observe the conditions around biological transmutation; all to reverse-engineer Russell's Water-transmutation method (using The Universal One), and apply it to some other "element" -- I.E. Silicon, or Iron - both plentiful in beach and river sand runoffs. He hints at the industrial application of heilinon, and luminon.

If there are people who are willing to collaborate on this, I would like to make serious effort towards making this information publicly available. I've read russell for long enough to see he likes to leave cookie crumb trails that relate to each other. I think that there are enough trails in his work for us to uncover at least part of his his conceptual understanding of the universe, and put it into use-able practice.

Anyone?

==Romo

Comment

link to Russell's use of magnetic fields to transmute water:

http://www.scene.org/~esa/merlib/russell.pdf

==Romo

Comment

I'm more of a bench person personally, and as such I would like to propose that a good starting point would be to replicate the transmutation experiment, as done in the above posted pdf. Only we take better photos this time

The only question I have is how to know what angles to place the solenoids at.

Cheers,

Steve
                          You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

In the pdf, the writer mentions that they couldn't get the coils close enough together to replicate the experiment exactly. I was thinking that maybe Russell used conical shaped coils that emulate the spiral vortices he writes about.

Just a thought,

Steve.
                            You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Originally posted by dambit View Post
                              In the pdf, the writer mentions that they couldn't get the coils close enough together to replicate the experiment exactly. I was thinking that maybe Russell used conical shaped coils that emulate the spiral vortices he writes about.

Just a thought,

Steve.
                              Read Leon Sprink and his colleague Jacques RAVATIN ...you'll see similarities to his experiments...especially the angles of the electrode:

Leon Sprink - Antigravity - patents

Jacques Ravatin -- Space & Fluid Activators

APPARATUS FOR AMPLIFYING EMISSIONS DUE TO SHAPES

1980-10-01

Description --

The present invention refers to an equipment making it possible to amplify the emissions due to the forms, in particular with the single geometric forms presenting a minimum of symmetry.

It is known that certain geometric forms, for example pyramids, are, when they present appropriate proportions, the seat of emissions which one could not determine to present the exact nature. One noted that such emissions had effects, in particular on the living organisms.
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-21-2011, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haan
                                I purchased a copy of the article you mentioned
                                (being sold at svpbookstore.com)
                                and I can tell you it contains none of the drawings in question.

I contacted them and was told:
                                they could not tell me how they came across the material,
                                and that the WR archives were ransacked after WR passed away.

The mystery continues ...
                                Wow, I just received the below email from Dale Pond today.

It seems to contradict some of what you have been told,
                                thank you for replying with your rational on the pics btw.

Copy/Paste of email - replies highlighted in BLUE:
                                (I wrote it in line format, he replied between questions)

I am writing to ask if this offering has all twelve pages,
                                Reply: Yes, it has 12 pages.

and how many pics/diagrams it has.
                                Reply: Two graphics on pages 11 & 12.

Walter Russell had a tendancy to call a book's cover page one,
                                and the inner liner of the cover page two.
                                Reply: Same on this one.

As an example, mine starts at "Page 3 of 12",
                                with the opener/heading of "1-Explanation",
                                Reply: Same on this one.

but my copy stops at "Page 8 of 12",
                                Reply: Yes, this one too, but new part titled
                                "Notes and Observations of Nature's Processes
                                Which Substantiate the Cyclic Theory of Generation,
                                Degeneration and Regeneration of Energy Through
                                The Attraction of Gravitation, The Repulsion of
                                Radiation, And Resistance of Both."
                                begins on page 9.

and there are no pics/diagrams in mine.
                                Reply: Two graphics on pages 11 & 12.

I need to be sure yours has more than mine before I purchase it please.

Thank you in advance,
                                We The People
                                Mon 12-19-11

Title: "Optic Dynamo-Generator"
                                Model: P11007
                                $4.00-US
                                8.5" x 11"
                                985 Units in Stock
                                Manufactured by: Delta Spectrum Research
                                This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 12 October, 2010.

Reference:
                                Optic Dynamo-Generator [P11007] - $4.00 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Last edited by We.The.People; 12-21-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X