Walter Russell - Understanding and applying his work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haan
    The forum is about information sharing!. It's not about putting anyone down.

It was not Walter Russell's style either, and considering his ideas are the subject of this thead we should also remember that he openly shared his ideas.
    go figure it out then .......I OWE NOTHING ! TO NO ONE!

W

i stop no one!

it is yourself thats sets your own limits ... if you do not understand i guess you better raise the bar then .. on your own standards !

got nothing to do with me bud .. its your problem not mine ..

Comment

Originally posted by Haan
      It reminds me of children exclaiming "I know something that you don't ..."
      go get smarter i dont care how you do it just do it .. or ill make fun of you ...

get it? got it ? good!

W

Comment

Mate,

With all due respect, if you are only here to tell us you know everything but not educate us in you knowledge than why bother. It is tantamount to suppression and that's what many of us here are trying to avoid.

We are not limiting ourselves by pursuing a greater understanding. We are limited by people holding back information. It's time to think of what we can do for humanity as a whole and not just what we can do for ourselves.

I do agree with you on the caveman & cave woman statement though.
        Last edited by dambit; 12-17-2011, 05:56 AM.
        You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Originally posted by dambit View Post
          Mate,

With all due respect, if you are only here to tell us you know everything but not educate us in you knowledge than why bother. It is tantamount to suppression and that's what many of us here are trying to avoid.

We are not limiting ourselves by pursuing a greater understanding. We are limited by people holding back information. It's time to think of what we can do for humanity as a whole and not just what we can do for ourselves.

I do agree with you on the caveman & cave woman statement though.
          how will time travelling do anything for humans ... confuse them is all it will do

they stumble with a self running motor compleatly built showen and explained ... public

free energy never helped the silly humans ...

why would this ? ok so say they manage to make it work ... now the first problem . is there in a time loop .. im just guessing ... but i think a few souls got stuck in the maze ... already ..

why not apply russell's work to the stones and map the scalar feilds that you cant see..
          then i can tell you about MY ENERGY BELT .. same thing .. just no wires... or coils then RESERCH KEELY
          TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS .. then you can reserch the RE CHORD AND THE RA CHORD I FIGURED OUT MANY YEARS AGO ...

see ..

ps they changed the musical scale severial times ... want the real one look to items carved in stone ...

W

i can go on and on ... this is spoon feeding as i feel bad for slow humans ...
          Last edited by willy96; 12-17-2011, 06:08 AM.

Comment

There are so many other aspects to Russell's work. I for one am far more interested in his periodic table.

Also, when has there been a no holds barred public technology demonstration of a self-running motor. There has always been something held back for "us to figure out". If there was one I would love to know about it.
            You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

im done here ...

stop makeing me destory this thred please ...

it all goes hand in hand !

i can align every knowen material .. simply by resonance ...

not even russells work ..

W

i care not to litter this thred ... i made a motor a long time ago im sorry you missed that !
              it has no batteries it is powered from my hand to start it and wind it up to speed after that it produces power and supplys its driveing electricty .. it is super simple and yes i posted a schem too
              long time ago .... now ...
              here is the darn thing ... IST PULSE MOTOR #3 NO BATTERY - YouTube
              i will answer no questions here bout this crap .. this is russell's work . here .....
              Last edited by willy96; 12-17-2011, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dambit View Post
                MonsieurM,

The info you posted above was great. I had never seen that explanation before.

The question I have now is, how do we find the fundamental frequency of any particular element? I would imagine that once we find one, the others will be easier to find.

Cheers,

Steve
                that is quite an endeavor , keely left us with a clue

research on Keely found this:

PowerPedia:John Keely - PESWiki

Some believe that the research of Nathan Stubblefield and his Earth battery system utilizing copper rods and iron rods. One could sink them in, probably, even at best, utilize Stephan Reiss's method for water-production by drilling very deep into the rock to hit fresh water - so Keely connected with Stubblefield, and Reiss hinted at equals battery-power from the earth's magnetic field using the earth-battery or magnetic induction amplifier of stubblefield, then this can be used for voice transmission over long distances, and also then a specific shape vibrated and driven into the ground, for water-receival.
                Water disassociation
                SVPVRIL Water Disassociation page - Keely's Dissociation of Water - General Description of Apparatus and Demonstrations

(from Keely's physics):
                The Dissociation of Water.
                Frequency of Hydrogen- 42,800 / 6562.79 (Hydrogen) = 6.5216.
                Frequency of Oxygen- 42,800 / 7775.43 (Oxygen) = 5.5045.
                (Note: Dissociation occurs at about 5.5 and 6.5 times the frequency of hydrogen and oxygen).
                "He (Keely) discovered that it is impossible to use the (A)ether in any way other that as a medium for other forces. These forces have to do with the polar stream of the earth and are tuned to by Keely's system of "sympathetic vibration" (i.e. by resonance of certain harmonic chords). In following a course of research in resonance phenomena, Keely achieved a very advanced understanding of the Universe"...
                Exploding water with 42712.2Hz

Post From JoesCell2 (this is the opinion of a private person):
                Keely found that water will explode at a frequency of 42,712.2 Hz. ... did it with a Quartz Bowl....Think Quartz and how symmetry applies to magnets because that is how quartz crystals are formed, via symmetry. The 42,712.2Hz was applied to a quartz bowl with distilled water at which time it EXPLODED and disappeared. After this experiment Keely began studing geometric shapes that hold these specialized frequencies which can manipulate matter and the mind. So the power of the mind possibly can be realized by the special shapes that Keely discovered from special frequencies. if you know how this works you wouldnt even need a Joe Cell to make power and after a while not even the special shapes because you could use your voice.[B] i will add that if you want your joe cells to work better place it on a 10 or 12 point tesseractmade on copper foil. You can get it at lowes home improvement in their building materials section.

but first you have to determine the various information you can get from his periodic table ...

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

one more thing:

and for those familiar with Rodin Math:

4 + 2 + 7 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

Vibration of antagonistic thirds, sixths and ninths on the mass chord will compel progressive subdivisions and to get the best effect on water, the instrument is set on all of these.

and It takes 3 waves to create a Variation ...got this from http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...n-society.html

all kind of info can be found all over, just have to know what to look for

----------------------

SVPwiki : 15.18 - Keelys Process for Liberating Ether from Water

SVPwiki : Mass Chord

"The mass chord of any mass is that lowest or fundamental vibration to which that mass is resonant.

"As every mass consists of vibrations in thirds, balanced in harmonic? equilibrium, it stands in harmonic relation to every other mass. All forms of matter and motion are thus interrelated and mutually convertible, one into the other, and through resonance, increasing or diminishing this sympathy, we can control the states of matter." (Keely)

"In his researches Keely discovered a system of obtaining the "chord of mass" or keynote of all substances, whether mineral, vegetable or animal. He does not give or even hint at the method by which this was obtained, and it is supposed this is the "one detail" which he kept secret until his one patentable invention was to have been completed.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                    one more thing:

and for those familiar with Rodin Math:

4 + 2 + 7 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

and It takes 3 waves to create a Variation ...got this from http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...n-society.html

all kind of info can be found all over, just have to know what to look for

----------------------

SVPwiki : 15.18 - Keelys Process for Liberating Ether from Water

SVPwiki : Mass Chord
                    well i can see your quite smart to no surprize of mine tho .. your french are you not ?

the second smartest i know is also french... now as long as you dont try to take my hat .... we will get along just fine ...

ok

now i do diss agree on 3 freqs required ... it takes my kick that is all

FACT !
                    i made a video where 1 single kick .. turns into 3 freqs .. of any desired CHORD

ok

watch my video its a wonderfull thing ..

W

now its even deeper than simple time travel .... this is a matter minipulation device... i yi yi yi ...
                    i made a bucket a long time ago .. driven by sound waves .. but 6 frequencys.. it is a device i could use in conjunction with russells work to turn lead to gold !

H0H 808 AUDIO ! MAG!C MY MOVIE ONLY ONE - YouTube
                    its times like this when i just cant stop .... YOU CANT ROCK THE BODY WITH OUT MY BODY ROCK !
                    Last edited by willy96; 12-17-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Thanks W, French is only one of the languages I speak ...but am not French

appreciate the heads up on the vid....

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        Thanks W, French is only one of the languages I speak ...but am not French

appreciate the heads up on the vid....
                        glad your here even better your not french ..

but what we can do is truly limitless

we must decide what is needed b4 we apply and build things that are not needed

what is the goal you all want acheive with russell's work?
                        it is neat in nature the angles amythisit crystals are formed !!

W

Comment

Originally posted by Raui View Post
                          Walter Russell is someone who has inspired much of my research. I noticed that there isn't links to Atomic Suicide? or the HSC in this thread so I will link to them.

Atomic Suicide?
                          Home Study Course 3rd Edition
                          Thanks
                          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Raui View Post
                            I noticed that there isn't links to Atomic Suicide?
                            or the HSC in this thread so I will link to them.

Atomic Suicide?

Raui
                            There are a series of errors in the conversion to pics with that offering,
                            I have documented these, and forwarded them to the admin there.

Range:
                            http://www.atomicsuicide.net/wp-cont.../2011/04/3.jpg
                            http://www.atomicsuicide.net/wp-cont...011/04/304.jpg

Missing:
                            001 = Not Included (Cover - Outside) EDIT: I added a cover I found elsewhere...
                            002 = Not Included (Cover - Inside)

Errors:
                            (Says = Is)
                            010 = No Number (Fig 3)
                            034 = 003
                            041 = 004
                            051 = 005
                            061 = 006
                            071 = 007
                            077 = No Number (Part II)
                            078 = No Number (Prelude)
                            081 = 008
                            091 = 009

101 = No Number (Fig 3)
                            111 = 011
                            112 = 404 Error - Page Not Found
                            121 = 012
                            131 = 013
                            141 = 014
                            151 = 015
                            156 = 404 Error - Page Not Found
                            161 = 016
                            171 = 017
                            181 = 018
                            191 = 019

201 = 020
                            211 = 021
                            221 = 022
                            230 = Blank ??? (NO Color)
                            231 = 023
                            232 = No Number (Prelude)
                            241 = 024
                            251 = 025
                            253 = No Number (Fig 62)
                            254 = No Number (Fig 63)
                            255 = No Number (Fig 64)
                            261 = 026
                            267 = No Number (Omega)
                            268 = Blank ??? (NO Color)
                            269 = No Number (Addendum)
                            270 = Blank ??? (NO Color)
                            271 = 027
                            281 = 028
                            291 = 029

301 = 030

************************************************** **

They are in pic form, each linked to a new page,
                            and then you still have to click a second link next
                            to get to the the original hi-res image of the scans.

I have all 302 pics (pages 003-304) archived,
                            they are about 403-MB with several missing from the set.

When they are corrected, I'll format them into a smaller PDF.

Meantime, here is nineteen books to get everyone on the same page.

I used to use MozillaShare.com because they had
                            the longest inactivity auto-deletion schedule then.

But they are gone now, or are blocked to American IP's.

So here is an archive of those books to MultiUpload.com

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

They upload to eight as a backup,
                            and provide direct download too.

Hope this helps everyone to be on the same (proverbial) page.

Included (142-MB 149,691,525-bytes):

Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-01 - Lessons-1-2-3-4 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-02 - Lessons-5-6-7-8 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-03 - Lessons-9-10-11-12 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-04 - Lessons-13-14-15-16 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-05 - Lessons-17-18-19-20 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-06 - Lessons-21-22-23-24 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-07 - Lessons-25-26-27-28 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-08 - Lessons-29-30-31-32 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-09 - Lessons-33-34-35-36 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-10 - Lessons-37-38-39-40 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-11 - Lessons-41-42-43-44 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Home Study Course Unit-12 - Lessons-45-46-47-48 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - A New Concept of the Universe .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Genero Radiative Concept or The Cyclic Theory of Continuous Motion .pdf
                            Walter Russell - Optic Dynamo Generator .pdf
                            WalterRussell - The Secret of Light .pdf
                            Walter Russell - The Universal One Alchemy Chemistry .pdf
                            Walter Russell - The Message of the Divine Iliad Vol-1of2 .pdf
                            Walter Russell - The Message of the Divine Iliad Vol-2of2 .pdf

Hope this helps.
                            Last edited by We.The.People; 12-18-2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

@We.The.People, wow, I noticed there were about 3 missing, but didn't realise that there were so many mixed up. Btw page 111 is 1111.jpg

On second thoughts, maybe we can't just get them by direct linking! eg pg 41 is also 411.jpg
                              Last edited by StweenyA; 12-18-2011, 11:21 AM.
                              ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

I manually incremented the URL by hand,
                                a slight pain for 302 pages worth of stuff.

But sadly, the root URL path's contents path are blocked,
                                so any missing pieces cannot be seen easily like this:

http://www.atomicsuicide.net/wp-cont...loads/2011/04/

I'm sure the admin will sort this,
                                then I can make a single file of it.

I think an automated piece of software was used,
                                and that messed up the numerations basically.

Thanks for your observations too !

Comment

Working...
                                X