Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side Note:

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    Just a possibility but you indicate that there are EHT AC cables in the vicinity and there is a filming technique called Kirlian photography which I suspect in the end will relate to the linear effect we are investigating, It would seem that under certain conditions Kirlian photography will effective “turn back time” In short if you were to take a photo through high AC voltage of say an amputee when you looked at the picture the missing limb would reappear.
    Likewise with a leaf from a bush. I do recall perhaps 10 years ago watching a video of a portable camera made to operate on the principle, and the shots of flowing water, and life force going into people were truly amazing.. I can find nothing similar on the web now. More suppression I suspect.
    Here are some shots though Kirlian Imaging Reel - YouTube When the portable cameras were available they could also accurately detect illness in a body. (allegedly) this is 2nd generation Scientist photographed soul leaving the body in death 2nd part - YouTube as all ways form your own conclusion in the absence of proof! A reasonable guess for the shot though !
    I don't know if you have seen it, if not, you may want to...

The Afterlife Investigations - Movie Feature - The Scole Experiments. - YouTube

Breakthrough scientific evidence for the afterlife. The Scole Experiments. For five years a group of mediums and scientists witnessed more phenomena than in any other experiment in the history of the paranormal, including recorded conversations with the dead, written messages on sealed film, video of spirit faces and even spirit forms materializing. These experiments may finally convince you there is life after death. The scientific team in change of overseeing these experiments include world renowned Cambridge Scientist - Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Dr. David Fontana and Researcher Montague Keen who died during the filming of the documentary.
    before you jump your guns, this is for now a side note , and aimed at the curious mind
    “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Originally posted by Haan
      Tesla's writings/comments are peppered with references to the white light/spark/discharge/streams/flames/brilliance etc.

The attached file shows a Homemade Tesla transformer emitting white discharges.
      What do you guys see here...is there some sort of circular cable or is it just like that

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        What do you guys see here...is there some sort of circular cable or is it just like that

That's a time lapse photo, MonsieurM. It could be a ring to help induce streamers. When people make time lapse streamer photo's they do all kinds of things of course.

Cheers

Comment

Thank you Farmhand, when i saw it i thought that looked a bit too perfect

----------------

I also found this:More of my antique diathermy machine (Tesla Coil) Wireless Electricity! - YouTube

for color comparison here is a previous pic posted:

What You Should Know About DIATHERMY

These machines that bedevil radio communications are strange crossbreeds between the dissimilar sciences of electronics and medicine. Their history and present use are filled with hopeful promise for the art of healing, yet clouded by so many false notions that it seems timely to sift fact from fancy and tell plainly what these machines can and cannot do.

“Live” Test Rig. The idea of beaming a concentrated field of radio waves into the human body may seem odd at first. But we must remember that the science of electricity has from its beginnings been allied with biology. The twitching frog leg was the first indicator of electric current, long before the electroscope or other indicating instruments were invented. The effect of electricity on living organisms has ever since been a subject of research.

Convulsionβ€”the sickening cramp most of us have experienced as an “electric shock”β€”was the only known human reaction to electricity. This occurred with direct current or with alternating current of low frequency, such as ordinary, 60-cycle house current. Toward the end of the last century, fast-turning generators made it possible to step up the alternating current to several thousand cycles per second. It was then discovered that such currents did not cause the familiar and often lethal convulsion.

The French scientist d’Arsonval (remembered chiefly for his invention of the modern meter movement) experimented courageously along these lines, with himself as chief guinea pig. In 1891, using a Β¦ newly invented spark-gap generator, he revved up his a.c. to a million cycles. Then he did something seemingly suicidal. He hooked himself into the circuit, holding a light bulb to see if he was “drawing juice.” Everyone was shocked except d’Arsonval. When the bulb lit up, all he felt was a pleasant, relaxing warmth deep inside his body. D’Arsonval didn’t know it, but he had just given himself the world’s first diathermy treatment.

Brief Hope. Radio, the new wonder of the 1920′s, provided the next big push.

Vacuum-tube oscillators made it possible to control the frequency used for medical treatment within narrow limits, rather than spray out a broad band as did the old spark generator. Particularly, the newly developed short-wave circuits suggested the possibility of aiming focused radio beams at diseased parts of the body.

In 1924, Dr. Schereschewsky succeeded in killing a malignant tumor with 150-megacycle waves. This announcement created a sensation. It was front-page news to the public. Even medical journals dreamed of bloodless surgery, in which the short-wave electrode would replace the knife. To doctors and the public alike, this seemed like the millenium of medicine. For the surgeon’s knife, though it can halt decay and sometimes repair damage, can never accomplish positive good. Surgeons themselves, though confident and practiced in their art, often share their patients’ sense of mystic dreadβ€”for cutting of the living body brings to mind that all flesh is mortal and that the realm of medicine is ultimately powerless against the greater domain of death
          Just how it works, nobody knows. The patient is placed between antenna-type electrodesβ€”but what happens within the body is still a mystery. We know that heat is generated by the motion of molecules, and apparently the molecules of the body are stirred into a fast jig by the fluctuations of the high-frequency field. But aside from mere heat, there seems to be some unique organic effect having to do with still unknown forms of physiological energy transformation.
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-23-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Guys you should read the comments, I think you'll find them quite interesting

What You Should Know About DIATHERMY

here is an excerpt:

Just learned more about this subject than I’d ever have guessed:
            Medical diathermy devices were used to disrupt German radio signals during the Blitz.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-23-2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...netism-37.html

posted this a while back

check this out

5 Million Volt Tesla Coil Charged Pyramid - YouTube

Comment

I posted this a long while back

Randall Cole Roffe: Harmonic Resonance, there is something to what he says (not necessarily agree with it all ) that resonates with the tractate...for some reasons i keep going back to his article. But i have to add as you said it is important to "finding a way where there seems to be no way", in other words look beyond what you have been taught, and keep your mind open, because the answer maybe found in places that you would consider unreliable as a whole.

If we take a good look -- and listen -- at the whole of manifestation, and apply the principles of acoustics and music, and of the color wheel, the grand pattern that emerges is self-evident.More
                than this, a possible explanation of a medium of transmission of a universal electrogravitational influence, as a plenum far more fundamental than an ether, becomes apparent. With this realization a
                whole new understanding of physics also emerges, with awesome possibilities.
                Randall Cole Roffe

Comment

Tariel Coil

Hi, at the end of Kapanadze video 5 kw, when the guy deposit the coil on the table, it seems heavy, would it be ferrite or iron inside ???
                  Last edited by frankidel; 01-11-2012, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the links. .... Kokomoj0

Important: It should be noted that this thread is a reposatory of observations talked about or observed or captured on camera....

As Duncan mentioned, there maybe nothing to it but if others made similar observations with a variety of visual effect and cared to share with us this information...It could prove to be of valuable use to you and you reaching your desired goal...No Avenue should remain unexplored...this is Fringe science

----------------------------

Found this video....but no description...I did metion it in a previous post in another thread....

IMGP5275 - YouTube

Comment

also I know some people talked about associating a spark plug and a magnet :

Neodymium Magnet High Voltage Rotating Spark, arc, plasma - YouTube

Comment

a little surprise: related to what i just posted

plasma forcefield! - YouTube

Plasma Forcefield melting metal - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-25-2011, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Alright here goes two more pics.....

Tesla 50,000 Volts Violet Ray Generator - YouTube

Tesla Coil 50000 Volt Electricity - YouTube

from High Frequency Currents: Oudin, Tesla>, d'Arsonval, Piffard, Violet Rays, Auto-Conduction, Auto-Condensation. Dr. Sinclair Tousey

When the vacuum electrode is placed in contact with the patient it will light up with a violet color the same as it would if attached to a high-frequency apparatus, but the sensation produced in the patient is entirely different, being of a vibratory character; it is, in fact, when used in this way in conjunction with a static machine simply a method of applying the wave-current by means of vacuum electrodes. This current has a certain therapeutic value, but should not be called a high-frequency current. It will be referred to as vibratory current (Figs. 329 and 330).

One very simple test to demonstrate physically the difference between this current and either form of high-frequency current is to have the subject come in contact with the metal part which holds the vacuum electrode. When this is connected with the static machine as above described, you will experience a very disagreeable shock, whereas, when it is connected with a high-frequency current no sensation other than that of having a slight feeling of warmth will be experienced. Vacuum electrodes are used in this same way with an induction-coil, the strength of current being regulated by the distance A and B are separated.
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-25-2011, 11:39 AM.

Comment

not like dat like dis Replika Kapanadze expr.4 - YouTube
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

check this video out...I'll post a pic:

Electricity from the air Crystal Radio - YouTube

I attached an LED light to my crystal radio and it worked surprisingly well..
                              I found the Schematic for this Crystal Radio on Jim McNutt's web site. It was called the Pixie 2 His web site is WA6OTP

Comment

Working...
                              X