Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

luminous aether??

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    Does it follow that because some one has “seen something before” It no longer has any significance!
    We all see things differently for instance I look at a tree and I see the Fibonacci series in the way
    the tree is shaped, In such a brilliant display of mathematics in order that each tier of the tree does not obscure the light from the tier below.
    Going around each Tier or level if you will see each branch is staggered compared to its partners on top and below, left and right,
    Again Natures mathematical natural beauty, slow time right down and you are watching the classic spin as described by Edward Leedskalnin and oh so many others others.
    If you carefully study a branch and measure the width of the bark you will discover its growth against time and the core directly tracks a natural log (e) base. So much going on and what do you see? A TREE. Yeh yeh Its a tree seen one of them so its not important!
    That is really why I suggested this thread not be started because as John Bedini says People just refuse to see !! and its true folks want to eat the meat and leave the greens.
    Lets just assume for a moment it is a manifestation of the “Linear wave” that of course officially (doesn't exist ) then it is every where caught in the right light you can see it entering animals.
    Consider this … If the linear wave (contrary to everything we are taught) exists and it does!! It is all around us! Its the very breath of life and I'm actually stunned that every one hasn't seen it!
    The fact that you are lucky enough to heterodyne with it because of a glitch in a camera is neither here nor there. Can you reproduce the effect? Is it the camera or the ambient light? Can you identify the glitch in the camera, does twisting the camera twist the laser type line,
    I guess what I am trying to say is DOH... IT A TREE will probably not advance this thread
    Here is a picture of our horses the other night. Notice the "streamers" above the horses. A little info about the picture.... Its dark. Low humidity. No dust. The only light shining on the horses(3 of em,kinda standing in a tri angle pattern) is from 16 cfl lights in the barn. look to the top left of the horse, thats a dust to dawn light 1/4 mile away. 600 yards left of the horses is a set of high voltage transmission lines strait out of a powerhouse a few miles away. I dont know what the streamers are, the luminous aether, cosmic rays,junky camera, the list goes on.....but the thing is this isn't the first time the ghostly lines of light have visited our pictures of horses. Its always at night or dusk...we've had many different cameras over the years and every once and awhile we get pictures like this one. Maybe its a lighting/shutter issue, or maybe its 3 1100 pound fractal antennas heterodyning with the high freq. of the 16 cfl's and the 60hz. 300000 volt power lines! But in all seriousness, we have noticed this many times in the past, and its not site specific. Just thought I'd share my experience

Regards, Jason
    Attached Files

Comment

Time to fess up.

Hi guys, My previous post was an attempt to get you all to post more pictures of this effect, to provide a case for the effect. And you didn't disappoint.

In truth I think there is something being picked up in the scan fields of the cameras when these "radiant" type devices are in operation. I think the older analogue cameras are still the best hope to study the effect as they don't clip signal data when converting to digital. Other than that, a high end progressive scan video camera or SLR would be great too. Something with a high frame rate, like 60 fps or something if taking video. If taking stills, using an old film SLR with astrophotography film would be best. Astro film is designed to be sensitive to a greater range of the light spectrum. It can be difficult to get, but I think FUJI still make some.

One way to compare, or capture the effect against normal light bulbs, would be this:

Set up the camera and all equipment in a dark room. Place a small visible light filter in front of the bulb so that the light is not hitting the camera lense directly, but the area above the bulb is clear. Take a long exposure of the darkened room and see what you get.

Those images of the helix above the tesla coils etc are really amazing (if real).

Cheers,

Steve
      You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Originally posted by cornfused View Post
        Here is a picture of our horses the other night. Notice the "streamers" above the horses. A little info about the picture.... Its dark. Low humidity. No dust. The only light shining on the horses(3 of em,kinda standing in a tri angle pattern) is from 16 cfl lights in the barn. look to the top left of the horse, thats a dust to dawn light 1/4 mile away. 600 yards left of the horses is a set of high voltage transmission lines strait out of a powerhouse a few miles away. I dont know what the streamers are, the luminous aether, cosmic rays,junky camera, the list goes on.....but the thing is this isn't the first time the ghostly lines of light have visited our pictures of horses. Its always at night or dusk...we've had many different cameras over the years and every once and awhile we get pictures like this one. Maybe its a lighting/shutter issue, or maybe its 3 1100 pound fractal antennas heterodyning with the high freq. of the 16 cfl's and the 60hz. 300000 volt power lines! But in all seriousness, we have noticed this many times in the past, and its not site specific. Just thought I'd share my experience

Regards, Jason
        There is a train of thought that runs roughly thus.... Because of the phenomenal capacity of the brain which is seen to be “boxing well above its weight” It has been assumed in various persuasions that the Body is simply a “containing vessel” and the Brain considered to be merely a terminal to our whole presence,ergo In much the same way as your PC is connecting you to the internet right now.
        Tesla among many others noted many qualities associated with the Linear wave of the Luminous aether of which available power he considered only a very minor part. This Video by Tom Brown expounds some of the extraordinary powers of this ray The Ray of Discovery - Nikola Tesla on Vimeo
        There are certainly things involved in the action of Life that defy analysis. For instance the difference in the calcium content between a/ a new laid chickens egg and b/ a new hatched chick is enormous from whence comes the balance? Now I'm not saying by linear wave but neither am I discounting the possibility.
        There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
        Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. (Hamlet)
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Regards, Jason
          I thought you might want to check out this post, especially the picture posted in it

http://www.energeticforum.com/163497-post1031.html
          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

you should also read this post by Dave

http://www.energeticforum.com/168183-post121.html

an excerpt

Additional experiments showed that the effects were altered by adjusting the duration of the electrical pulse. In each instance, the power of the radiated energy appeared to be constant irrespective of the distance from his apparatus. The energy was in the form of individual longitudinal waves. Objects placed near the equipment became powerfully electrified, retaining their charge for many minutes after the equipment was switched off.

here is the interesting part:

Additional experiments showed that the effects were altered by adjusting the duration of the electrical pulse. In each instance, the power of the radiated energy appeared to be constant irrespective of the distance from his apparatus. The energy was in the form of individual longitudinal waves. Objects placed near the equipment became powerfully electrified, retaining their charge for many minutes after the equipment was switched off
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-22-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
              Magneto-optic effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A magneto-optic effect is any one of a number of phenomena in which an electromagnetic wave propagates through a medium that has been altered by the presence of a quasistatic magnetic field. In such a material, which is also called gyrotropic or gyromagnetic, left- and right-rotating elliptical polarizations can propagate at different speeds, leading to a number of important phenomena. When light is transmitted through a layer of magneto-optic material, the result is called the Faraday effect: the plane of polarization can be rotated, forming a Faraday rotator. The results of reflection from a magneto-optic material are known as the magneto-optic Kerr effect (not to be confused with the nonlinear Kerr effect).

In general, magneto-optic effects break time reversal symmetry locally (i.e. when only the propagation of light, and not the source of the magnetic field, is considered) as well as Lorentz reciprocity, which is a necessary condition to construct devices such as optical isolators (through which light passes in one direction but not the other). (The other, less useful, way to break time reversal symmetry is to rely upon absorption loss.)

Two gyrotropic materials with reversed rotation directions of the two principal polarizations, corresponding to complex-conjugate ε tensors for lossless media, are called optical isomers.

Kerr Rotation and Kerr Ellipticity

Kerr Rotation and Kerr Ellipticity are changes in the polarization of incident light which comes in contact with a gyromagnetic material. Kerr Rotation is a rotation in the angle of transmitted light, and Kerr Ellipticity is the ratio of the major to minor axis of the ellipse traced out by elliptically polarized light on the plane through which it propagates. Changes in the orientation of polarized incident light can be quantified using these two properties.

Circular Polarized Light

from Dave's post:

This train of very short uni-directional pulses causes a very strange field to expand outwards. This field resembles a stuttering electrostatic field but has a far more powerful effect than would be expected from an electrostatic charge. Tesla was unable to account for the enormous voltage multiplication of his apparatus using any of the electrical formula of his day. He therefore presumed that the effect was entirely due to radiant transformation rules which would have to be determined through experimental measurements. This he proceeded to do.

Comment

I know someone who took pictures of them

Thomas Burton Kinraide
                (1864 - 1927)

The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum Tesla Library

Original ca. 1897 Glass Plate Negatives:
                A Rare Collection Of Spark Discharge Photos,
                Recovered From Kinraide's Underground Laboratory

Comment

Here it is very visable:

Light- YouTube

(Not my vid , warning explicit language)

Comment

Apollo 12 mission:

Comment

Mmmm

Originally posted by Cherryman View Post
                      Here it is very visable:

Light- YouTube

(Not my vid , warning explicit language)
                      Just a phase he's going through? ouch! Still as camera moves light seem to remain vertical ergo not a camera fault? a flippant answer such as "over exposure" or some such "Doh it a tree" comment does not suit! theory, or maths indeed any verifiable conjecture would be
                      Last edited by Duncan; 11-23-2011, 11:04 AM.
                      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Apollo

Cherryman .. thats interesting, was there any official explanation by NASSA?

Comment

NASA = Never A Straight Answer

Cherryman WOW

Comment

spin back ...time life re-appears

Regards, Jason
                            Just a possibility but you indicate that there are EHT AC cables in the vicinity and there is a filming technique called Kirlian photography which I suspect in the end will relate to the linear effect we are investigating, It would seem that under certain conditions Kirlian photography will effective “turn back time” In short if you were to take a photo through high AC voltage of say an amputee when you looked at the picture the missing limb would reappear.
                            Likewise with a leaf from a bush. I do recall perhaps 10 years ago watching a video of a portable camera made to operate on the principle, and the shots of flowing water, and life force going into people were truly amazing.. I can find nothing similar on the web now. More suppression I suspect.
                            Here are some shots though Kirlian Imaging Reel - YouTube When the portable cameras were available they could also accurately detect illness in a body. (allegedly) this is 2nd generation Scientist photographed soul leaving the body in death 2nd part - YouTube as all ways form your own conclusion in the absence of proof! A reasonable guess for the shot though !
                            Last edited by Duncan; 11-23-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Blue is the colour.. Aetheric force is the game! (perhaps)

Here again caught on film yet another of Tariels machines Kapanadze OIL 18 KW 3 / 3 - YouTube
                              Sensitive's asked to view free energy devices report a green/ blue gaseous sea three or four feet off the ground I seem to see something under this machine .. but perhaps just a reflection... anyone see?

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                                Here again caught on film yet another of Tariels machines Kapanadze OIL 18 KW 3 / 3 - YouTube
                                Sensitive's asked to view free energy devices report a green/ blue gaseous sea three or four feet off the ground I seem to see something under this machine .. but perhaps just a reflection... anyone see?
                                nice find Duncan

here are the pics:

Comment

Working...
                                X