Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemonbart Thank-You!!

Demonbart,

Thank you for your contributions to our thread.

Best Regards,
    Slovenia

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
    Having hard to keep up with reading all the good inputs from you guys while working and testing more setups of the device

Slovenia will recieve e-mail later tonight with information about some nice progress from todays work with the device

He will post this info here!

There are so many things to talk about and it takes a little time for me to write in english.

One observation i have made is that in "resonance mode" there are four symetrical spirals in the water, i think the spiral is called "the golden spiral" I think it is a good sign

More will come..

Kind rgds D
    Last edited by Slovenia; 11-03-2011, 12:47 AM. Reason: TMI

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      I'm all ears and eyes
      like all the little piggies we must huff and puff
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        like all the little piggies we must huff and puff
        If those are the piggies of Tex Avery, I'm in

Three Little Pigs - American WWII Propaganda - YouTube

-----------------

here is a little info about the many uses of water:

Use of Supercritical Water Could Cut Costs for Ethanol - Technology Review

Instead of using enzymes or acids, Renmatix employs supercritical water—water at very high temperatures and pressures. Under these conditions, cellulose will dissolve and very quickly break down into sugar molecules. The reactions take seconds, compared to days for some other processes. Because of the high speed of the reaction, a relatively small amount of equipment can produce a large amount of sugar, keeping capital costs down. Smaller equipment could also make it possible to distribute the production of biofuels, thereby decreasing the cost of transporting biomass.
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

QUOTE=boguslaw;164954]Still many questions remain unanswered and I also propose to test device with inverter but where is hot and neutral connection in inverter output ?
          there is no hot or neutral connection , that is introduced by the supply companies bonding one leg to earth .... there is in fact “only a difference”
          as an unemployed extream dyslexic I tell you the truth .. all you have to do is test it, be at it!!!.[/QUOTE]

That difference is very important I think. When i tested my 12V->230V AC-DC inverter with neon screwdriver tool it lights neone in both terminals, while when testing power grid socket only one can do it. So inverter is not grounded, right ? Do you remember Tesla patents , when all transmitters and receivers are grounded from one side and has a capacitance at second side ?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            there is no hot or neutral connection , that is introduced by the supply companies bonding one leg to earth .... there is in fact “only a difference”
            as an unemployed extream dyslexic I tell you the truth .. all you have to do is test it, be at it!!!.
            That difference is very important I think. When i tested my 12V->230V AC-DC inverter with neon screwdriver tool it lights neone in both terminals, while when testing power grid socket only one can do it. So inverter is not grounded, right ? Do you remember Tesla patents , when all transmitters and receivers are grounded from one side and has a capacitance at second side ?[/QUOTE]
            of course I recall .. and I guess there must be a bias... but its arbitary .. as is good and bad (for instance)
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Stored energy?

Hi,

must only point that I am using ac mains, no dc for the moment!

After cutting of power there are some voltage and amperage stored in water (still ac mode ). If connecting amperemeter to device, like shortcutting, it gives current for quite some time.. I will measure energy later!

Maybe that is normal? Does anyone know anything about this, only use clean tap water.

After shorting out all current water seem to have charging phase again at startup, I think the spirals are more intense during this phase

Please explain if you know anything about this!
              "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• are you familiar with the work of Victor Schauberger

read this post (i would recommend you read the whole thread when you get the chance to )

http://www.energeticforum.com/154838-post390.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-02-2011, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• You have a water capacitor

Daemonbart
                  This is storing energy in the water [normal]
                  Short out your water before touching even if the power is off! [google water capacitor]

Very cool you see the resonant wave in the water [some said this would not happen]

Thanks for sharing.......
                  Chet
                  PS
                  If you could get some Distilled water for a quick test that would be interesting??
                  If you want to Change the world
                  BE that change !!

Comment

• Thanks!

Like reading too!

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                    are you familiar with the work of Victor Schauberger

read this post (i would recommend you read the whole thread when you get the chance to )

http://www.energeticforum.com/154838-post390.html

"Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Comment

• Thanks!

My swirls in water are really intense! Theory confirmed

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                      Daemonbart
                      This is storing energy in the water [normal]
                      Short out your water before touching even if the power is off! [google water capacitor]

Very cool you see the resonant wave in the water [some said this would not happen]

Thanks for sharing.......
                      Chet
                      PS
                      If you could get some Distilled water for a quick test that would be interesting??

Comment

• Please amplify this
                        Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                        My swirls in water are really intense! Theory confirmed

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                          Hi,

must only point that I am using ac mains, no dc for the moment!

After cutting of power there are some voltage and amperage stored in water (still ac mode ). If connecting amperemeter to device, like shortcutting, it gives current for quite some time.. I will measure energy later!

Maybe that is normal? Does anyone know anything about this, only use clean tap water.

After shorting out all current water seem to have charging phase again at startup, I think the spirals are more intense during this phase

Please explain if you know anything about this!
                          I forgot to add what you are seeing is also called cymatics:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...phenomena.html

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                            I forgot to add what you are seeing is also called cymatics:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...phenomena.html

Ah la mare but not walter... spiffing

Comment

Ah la mare but not walter... spiffing
                              see this bloody link you have been so kind as to direct me ... would you like to guess how many are there ... how about the square root of **** all ....

Comment

• in other words , get to know your tools

water and resonance

Comment

Working...
                                X