Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stainless shim stock.

Boguslaw,
    Try a place locally that sells industrial bearings for stuff like conveyors. Those places will sell shim stock used for aligning shafts to motors, etc. You can buy all sorts of thicknesses and materials. Hope this helps.
    Jason

Comment

• Pearls To The Grateful!!

Duncan
      Wonderful analogy,and explanations ! Having spent some time at 27mghz {CB}
      I agree... and thank you so much for taking the time to explain your thoughts.

Plus you showcased some of our friends work!! Mr. "T" {AKA the Boss [That was his "NOW" clock and goethe repost]

To cool for words ....................
      Thanks
      Chet
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        OK even with a pair of spoons and very careful adjustment I can get amazing results, But what are we tuning to?
        I have an Idea sort of “roughed out” which I'd like to float It starts with considering a radio system.
        Or even a TV system I'm sure most of your have played about with CB radio for instance. At first it would seem to have nothing to do with the electric grid but of course all the same bits are in place a/ the Transmitter (which is analogous of the generator) b/The cable feeding the antenna (which is analogous of the grid itself c/The antenna Itself which is analogous of our equipment receiving the power (heater,motor whatever) and lastly the antenna launches the signal into the Aether this is analogous to how you perceive the energy heat,movement,light whatever.
        If you have ever connected a TV or one of these CB things you will find that Coaxial cable is the stuff to use, you will also find that it has a “Characteristic Impedance” typically 75 ohm and some times 50 ohm but I guess by design it can be anything. Our electric grid also has a “Characteristic impedance” and so I think a little thought on the matter is in order.
        This coax and 75 ohms where would you measure it with your meter? The answer is if course you cant.
        The Transmitter is by design is manufactured to transfer 100% of its power at a certain frequency into an Impedance of 75 ohms. The coax in turn delivers the power to the Antenna which again by design has a Impedance designed to be 75 ohm and it in turn is physically made to launch your power onto the Aether. It is a little bit like pass the parcel but each of the four people involved has to be suited to handle the load and pass it to the next guy.
        and so what happens if the transmitter changes frequency ? Well each transmitter has one of these
        http://www.mds975.co.uk/Images/radios/atu09.jpg
        It can be adjusted to “fool” the transmitter into seeing 75 ohms and so give you the adjustment required to put everything “bang on tune”
        If things are not On tune some most unpleasant things occur,if they are for instance 100% out of tune all the power from the transmitter is reflected straight back like throwing a ball against a wall and normally blows up the transmitter.
        If you get it 75% tuned most of the power goes out onto the Aether 25% is forced to stay on the coax if fact if memory serves they refer to it a “a standing wave” In practice you can actually go along the coax with a neon or small fluorescent tube and it will light and dim as you follow this wasted power and you will actually feel hot spots on the coax..
        Radio Amateurs go to inordinate lengths to reduce standing waves because they cause what they refer to as “Spurious emissions” that is they transmit bursts of power that can appear anywhere.
        I'm sure at some stage you have heard police or Taxi drivers or CB operators crashing through onto your phone or TV on a frequency far away from where they should be . That is because of this “evil twin” of the sine wave.
        Now it so happens that “The grid” is exactly the same sort of system. Vastly different powers and currents and frequencies involved but essentially the same.
        Electrical engineers such as myself are taught exactly the same subject as radio engineers but in an entirely different fashion, with different terms and different units and Its extremely difficult to marry the two. And so we end up with a situation where allied trades are discussing the same subject but not able to understand each other.
        There is for instance a subtle 90deg phase shift introduced in the “radio transmission” teaching of things to sort of pat things into shape a bit Its not really required in electrical engineering so its just “omitted” The maths route is really a “bear” of a line to go down BUT … Eric Dollard is one of the few that is obviously well versed in both fields and has noticed the anomalies and been after them like a terrier after a rat his writing is recommended (gives me head ache) so I can only take small bites.
        It does become very clear that big lumps are missing or altered in such a way that the cap is forced to fit the head.
        So much for a extremely hashed version of a radio transmission what of our grid? It has a “Transmitter” a generator in fact lots of them joined together they will have a maximum power transfer impedance (just like the CB radio) although Its going to be very low, Its also going to have lots of this evil twin the standing wave sitting solidly on the grid except they call it re-active power.
        Much like the spurious radio signals it arrives any were with full power unannounced.
        It blows up transformers, It loves eating semi-conductors, Its probably responsible for spontaneous combustion. It generates heat on the grid, the supply people have to put in much bigger cables to cater for reactive power,standing wave, watt-less component (call it what you will)
        And to me It rather looks like some of this worthless expensive watt-less component is being “tuned “ and used to heat water,. With total respect to Mr C just to get a little closer P = VI is what the standard house meter is reading.
        Power =VI cosφ
        is what a typical factory meter would be reading in order to encourage Power factor correction. Power factor correction doesn't really cure the problem anyway it simply throws it back on the grid. And ups the Ante
        these are all known and accepted … BUT and its a big BUT what if As I am starting to suspect we are tuning to the reactive watt less component that the power companies hate and turning it into heat. And so doing them a great kindness. Do you think we could heat our homes and send them a bill for removing the watt-less component?
        Yeh I'm sure they'd be highly delighted. It would be very interesting to see one of these heaters that is working really well disconnected from the grid and connected instead to a battery and a true sine wave inverter.
        A/ It would remove the shock hazard (to a certain extent)
        B/ It prove/dis prove the tuning to a specific frequency
        C/ It would give direct current volts amps reading
        D/If it does what I suspect we can all buy and use the same inverter

What I suspect it will do …. Not having access to the spurious emissions, reactive power,wattless component call it what you will (a rose by any other name) It will draw most of the power which it is tuned to receive
        from the Aether In the same fashion as all these machines
        https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-t...2520floyyd.png

New Free Energy by George Mitchell - YouTube

ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube

ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube

F.M.CHALKALIS ENERGY MULTIPLIER - YouTube

This absolutely free un patentable god given energy flooding vertically into these machines and only visible as it mixes with the ambient light frequencies is what I suspect is heating the water although we of course can't see the interaction.
        It simply remains to confirm in tests I know from calculation that even with my crude set up I am at least “very efficient” To make a tuner such as this http://www.rocketradio.co.uk/ekmps/s...mhz-1010-p.jpg
        is to a Transmitter antenna for our heater and the grid connection is an ambition, but perhaps an inverter we could all buy regardless of country and connect to a standard construct is also not a bad way to go, and the power utilities can be left to sort out their own life choking, planet strangling, "evil power" which this power of which we have been deprived for many years is in direct opposition to “in every respect.”.
        I notice when I draw attention to the above links on other relevant threads they tend to DRY UP for some reason I hope that isn’t the case here!
        spurious emissions Light tubes lite up under powerlines without plugs? EMF Cra - YouTube
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Threaded Rod Ring Holder (Updated Mfg Method)

Well, there is a more exact way to cut the slot in the threaded rod than using a hacksaw. Everyone has a hacksaw, but keeping the cut straight with a hacksaw is very hard. I have a $75 industrial hacksaw and I cut my slot a little off too. Anyway, there is a much easier way to do it and it's cheaper than using an industrial hacksaw. You need a dremel tool and a 1.25" cutoff fiber wheel. You can get inexpensive Chinese dremel type tools for less than $20 and the cutoff wheels are cheap too. You can get these cheaper copies of dremel tools at Harbor Freight and they do just as good a job as the real Dremel tool. The main difference is that the real Dremel fits your hand perfectly and is much more comfortable to use. See Mfg. Method below:

Vice up you threaded rod with the part of the threaded rod to be cut sticking out from the vice approximately one inch. You'll be using the vice as a hand rest as well as for securing the threaded rod. You'll need to use both hands to stabilize and keep the tool head running straight as you guide it slowly into the end of the threaded rod. Start off at a lower speed setting to make your initial mark in the threaded rod. Once you have begun your slot on slow speed and everything is lined up nicely, you can speed up your tool. You'll be cutting on both sides of the threaded rod for ease and to make your slot look very sharp and true.

Anyway, this works very well and a Chinese copy of the Dremel is much cheaper than a good industrial hacksaw. Let me know if this works for you.

This instruction is provided for the regular guy who has no formal training in the shop.

I am self taught myself.
          Last edited by Slovenia; 11-02-2011, 02:03 PM. Reason: Added Line

Comment

• If what I have written and demonstrated here looks or feels like it may be correct I would humbly ask consider the following …
            we would be trying to “tune” to spurious harmonics traditional electrical grid theory would suggest the 3rd harmonic the 5th and the 7th are predominant however once tuned to receive and smash (heterodyne) these frequencies together the result will be anything but harmonious. It will however be Hot ! And free!!
            most grids will have a similar impedance and a tuned system may (just may) transfer from one to another. The odds however are rather like an engine coming off a production line, being fitted with a carburettor and running perfectly with out tuning the carb by ear what chance??
            So stand back take a long hard look … are we really going to keep making different rings out of different stuff and pissing about with different tins and spoons and cones and bent nails and blowing tuba's and wot not or can we get the act together??
            I would like to suggest this (only for consideration you understand )…. Ask and I mean ask (Its a bloody big ask) Mr water heater guy if he would mind trying to tune the system to an inverter and battery, if he's agreeable I'm sure we could each throw “a bit of hash in the pan” and send him one.
            We would than at least be playing the same instrument (so to speak) the 50Hz 60Hz 110volt 230v thing is “kicked into the long grass” and we would all be on the same instrument.rule one ... get a control (can we do that)
            Anyway I’ve got a hell of a “big ring “(allegedly) but I cant balance it on a G string …. yet (sorry been out partying again) look again at those blue lines and THINK
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Arizona Iced Tea Can ($.99 @ Walmart)

I picked up one of the domestic 23 oz Arizona Iced Tea cans today at Walmart. It is 72.9mm wide and Mr. "C" called for 65mm width, but I think it will work. I'll be giving it a shot by this weekend for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                I picked up one of the domestic 23 oz Arizona Iced Tea cans today at Walmart. It is 72.9mm wide and Mr. "C" called for 65mm width, but I think it will work. I'll be giving it a shot by this weekend for you.
                I wait with baited breath, the passion barely constrained within my bosom!

Comment

• Damn, I'd picked up two cans the night before last, and haven't had a chance to measure them yet. Was hoping for the motherload.
                  Oh well, the tea was tasty.

David P.

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post

Comment

• Still many questions remain unanswered and I also propose to test device with inverter but where is hot and neutral connection in inverter output ?

Comment

• Have you guys thought about just keeping the same ratio....height/width , thickness/to height etc....and you have fixed ratio from which you can work with no matter what the size of the can....if harmony there is, it will exist also when you do ratios....

by the way 72 hz if you read the previous post on harmonic math is 14.4/2

7 1/4" == 75hz.
                      7" === 74hz.
                      6 7/8"== 72hz.
                      6 3/4"== 71hz.
                      6 9/16"==72hz.
                      6 1/2" ==72hz.
                      6 3/8" ==73hz.
                      6 1/4" ==75hz.
                      6 1/8" ==75hz.
                      6" == 75hz.
                      COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                      An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways
                      . a harmonic cascade effect
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-02-2011, 09:13 PM.
                      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Sweden

Only a little water apart

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        Daemonbart,

Are you in Europe ? I'm from Poland.

"Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Some information on inductive heating using circuits

High Frequency Induction Heating

This link describes circuits used to induce inductive heating. Might be some information which could be usefull.

Comment

• QUOTE=boguslaw;164954]Still many questions remain unanswered and I also propose to test device with inverter but where is hot and neutral connection in inverter output ?[/QUOTE]
                            there is no hot or neutral connection , that is introduced by the supply companies bonding one leg to earth .... there is in fact “only a difference”
                            as an unemployed extream dyslexic I tell you the truth .. all you have to do is test it, be at it!!!.

Comment

• Many good inputs!

Having hard to keep up with reading all the good inputs from you guys while working and testing more setups of the device

Slovenia will recieve e-mail later tonight with information about some nice progress from todays work with the device

He will post this info here!

There are so many things to talk about and it takes a little time for me to write in english.

One observation i have made is that in "resonance mode" there are four symetrical spirals in the water, i think the spiral is called "the golden spiral" I think it is a good sign

More will come..

Kind rgds D
                              "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                                Having hard to keep up with reading all the good inputs from you guys while working and testing more setups of the device

Slovenia will recieve e-mail later tonight with information about some nice progress from todays work with the device

He will post this info here!

There are so many things to talk about and it takes a little time for me to write in english.

One observation i have made is that in "resonance mode" there are four symetrical spirals in the water, i think the spiral is called "the golden spiral" I think it is a good sign

More will come..

Kind rgds D

I'm all ears and eyes
                                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Working...
                                X