Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now read the following: same source

Several years ago I read in the paper that the scientists cannot find out how the green chlorophyll converts the sunlight in plant food. They are looking in the wrong direction. It is not the green chlorophyll that converts the sunlight in plant food, it is the water that does it. That green chlorophyll was not so green in the first place. In fact it was not green at all. It became green by evaporation. The water in plants catches the running sunlight that is coming from the sun and the North and South Pole magnets wrap themselves around the caught particles of sunlight and as soon as they are caught then they join the plant and become part of it. The North and South Pole magnets are going in and out of the earth all the time, everywhere and their numbers are limitless.

ps: you are doing the same on a higher frequency
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 12:06 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
      Message from Mr. "C"

December 23, 2011

This is sonic boiler:
      Sonic the boiler resonance device is ostensibly a simple but very complex to understand as a Tesla coil.
      *Sonic boiler drains the energy of high-frequency quarter-wavelength from the system transmits high-frequency and low frequency in the system as heat.
      *The vacuum is full of neutrinos.
      Sonic boiler draws energy neutrinos (Tesliona) high frequency.
      Neutrinos originate from our sun and hit the crystal lattice of metal and break out of the last electron orbital.
      *Electron for a moment lost in kavntnom field (leave this dimension) and cried when he returns to collapse with him seven times more energy than he received.
      *It is this energy that captures the resonance.
      Diameter electrodes sonic boiler is a quarter wavelength, which he catches a current frequency of 50 Hz is only its excitation frequency.
      Neutrinos are like sound waves moving particle pushes the particle.
      And because the sonic Boiler tunes as playing a musical instrument at 50 Hz.
      Sonic boiler a musical instrument not only heater.
      Because God is an artist not only a scientist.
      The higher the frequency of excitation current and higher voltage streuje boiler and pressure, the greater the COP sonic boiler.
      This is why Tesla did with high voltages and high frequencies so that the more free energy catching environment.
      Tesla says, "Each generation of electricity and transmission resonances without the dead weight loss."
      Energy is free and therefore should give people free to use.
      Declare this my explanation on energetic forum.
      I wish all a Happy New *2012 and Christmas holidays
      prof.Savić, Serbia.
      Jel može na Srpskom jeziku, tj bez prijevoda. Hvala!

Comment

• @provelless:

based on the previous posts:

I think that in the set up with the two Mobius Caduceus coils the same happens...you have two coils wrapped opposite of each other (like a rodin coil wrapping) with hot and cold running ....

here is a vid that might intrigue you...we are simulating the same in a physical manner (the fractal way )

Leedskalnin's Magnetic Current: Natural AC - YouTube
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• From http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...netism-56.html

North and South Pole magnets wrap themselves around the caught particles of sunlight and as soon as they are caught then they join the plant and become part of it
          In our case there are no plant for that energy to go to...

Researchers find more evidence of quantum processes at work in photosynthesis

(PhysOrg.com) -- Researchers working together from the University of Chicago and Washington University in St. Louis, have found more evidence that suggests quantum effects are at play as plants use energy from the sun to turn carbon dioxide into organic compounds. As they write in their paper, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, there appears to be a link between coherence and the way energy flows in plants.
          ---------------

"Quantum Water" Discovered in Carbon Nanotubes - Technology Review

A new quantum state of water found in carbon nanotubes at room temperature could have important implications for life
          Several years ago I read in the paper that the scientists cannot find out how the green chlorophyll converts the sunlight in plant food. They are looking in the wrong direction. It is not the green chlorophyll that converts the sunlight in plant food, it is the water that does it. That green chlorophyll was not so green in the first place. In fact it was not green at all. It became green by evaporation. The water in plants catches the running sunlight that is coming from the sun and the North and South Pole magnets wrap themselves around the caught particles of sunlight and as soon as they are caught then they join the plant and become part of it. The North and South Pole magnets are going in and out of the earth all the time, everywhere and their numbers are limitless.
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• Water is your Neutral....when you see a Rodin Coil a third field gets created ...the one that DAEMONBART sees in his boiler when water is vortexing...your third Caduceus...it is also found in Nature...

was looking for a 3d representation of a chlorophyll, and i found this:

Recognize the Helix 639 or Caduceus

Collagen ( /ˈkɒlədʒɨn/) is a group of naturally occurring proteins found in animals, especially in the flesh and connective tissues of mammals.[1] It is the main component of connective tissue, and is the most abundant protein in mammals,[2] making up about 25% to 35% of the whole-body protein content. Collagen, in the form of elongated fibrils, is mostly found in fibrous tissues such as tendon, ligament and skin, and is also abundant in cornea, cartilage, bone, blood vessels, the gut, and intervertebral disc. The fibroblast is the most common cell which creates collagen.

In muscle tissue, it serves as a major component of the endomysium. Collagen constitutes one to two percent of muscle tissue, and accounts for 6% of the weight of strong, tendinous muscles.[3] Gelatin, which is used in food and industry, is collagen that has been irreversibly hydrolyzed.

and it is that Third field that captures the Energy
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• idea.....

MM.
              Thanks for the help with 6,3,9. I think I'm starting to grasp the idea.......still a little fuzzy... I'm gonna sleep on it and study more tomorrow...
              Best regards!
              Jason

Comment

• This email shows my recommended approach to getting these devices out to mankind. I do not think that the "old" way of patents and licenses and expecting "beaucoup bucks"/riches is going to work for FE devices; but rather will invite troubles. As seen by Henry Moray and many other FE inventors. Comments welcomed.

Dear [inventor - name withheld]

I do hope you do well with your device.

About 20 years ago, I invented a solar funnel cooker and began giving it away to poor families in developing (poor) countries. Please see my web site:
                Dr. Steven E. Jones

Towards the bottom of my web page you will see the solar funnel cooker I developed, and a man from Mali in Africa to whom I freely gave a number of these inventions. I have given over 200 complete devices to people in Haiti, as well as other countries, with the hope that they will make and distribute the devices to their neighbors. There are NO patents or licenses, but rather the invention was freely given to all people everywhere (by the internet etc.).

This was my goal -- to GIVE AWAY the solar cookers to help people living in poverty. That is my same interest today, to help poor families in developing countries.

At the same time, I feel that you and other inventors in the non-solar energy field should receive a fair return for your work and creativity. Yes! This is fair. These are wonderful inventions and you must know that there are now several of these inventions -- I count six inventors now preparing to give their work to mankind -- OR (on the other hand) to try to keep it for themselves and make a lot of money. Which is your choice? It is up to you.

I am associated with a humanitarian group and I hope I can assist you, if you will agree, to get both a fair return for your work AND to give a wonderful gift to mankind. Remember the poor families in developing countries, and there I can help you. I also offer to do tests on your device for SAFETY, that is, I will check for emissions of neutrons, gammas, X-rays, microwaves etc. at NO COST. My time and equipment I donate freely.
                Please let me know if you wish me to help you in these areas.

My best wishes to you whatever you decide,

Dr. Steven Jones

Comment

• Some Test

As I see a lot of writing but little tests, I uploaded two first tests.

Nothing fancy yet, I do have a very quick water heater, it beats my microwave.

(Edit: Video's are still processing... Be patient)

Peter Davey Test 1 - YouTube

PDavey3 - YouTube

(PS Not saying the writing stuff isn't interesting )

Peace.
                  Last edited by Cherryman; 12-29-2011, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Do I need tickets?

C'Man
                    Your vids show me a sad faced red guy??
                    Are they still in the works??
                    You have a PM
                    Chet
                    If you want to Change the world
                    BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                      C'Man
                      Your vids show me a sad faced red guy??
                      Are they still in the works??
                      You have a PM
                      Chet
                      Hi Ramset,

Edit: The first one works, thats was my first 220V test, nothing fancy, just seeing IF something would happen.

I did another test, very rough one, I only got the parameters, and still not all the input but roughly this is it:

PDavey2.wmv - YouTube

1 liter water
                      220V 50Hz
                      Start temp: 8 celsius
                      Time to visual heavy boiling: 65 seconds
                      No clue about the ampdraw, but my fuses did not blow ;-)

My Tempmeter did not survive it.

Peace.
                      Last edited by Cherryman; 12-28-2011, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Is it really possible to tune beer can exactly to 50Hz resonance ? The best I've got is 52Hz and it's only tested that way: I'm holding my beer can via the attached SS rod (attached at the center of bottom of can) and strike the edge of can gently by finger. Then I use audacity software to process sound and draw spectrum of frequencies. Here one if peaks is at 52Hz, there are also peaks at lower and higher frequencies like 212 Hz (the biggest peak).

Comment

• Instant Bubbles

Still lots to test, but this instant bubbling is nice to see:

Instant bubbles - YouTube

Comment

• Tuning...

Just a quickie here, I am busy...

When you strike the solid tube with your finger you are imparting energy to the physical structure (mechanical) of the tube and measuring frequency of resonance vibration of mechanical structure...

When you stimulate the hollow tube (air <gas> / water <liquid> column) you will have an entirely new frequency. Are these fundamental frequencies and of what medium ?

When you consider that the feedback mechanism of both classes of resonance is sound (acoustic) and is subject to limitations dependant of medium what frequency are you measuring, specifically ?

When you consider that AC electricity is an electromagnetic phenomenon and so is governed by the speed of light and NOT the speed of sound...

You now have 2 system's to tune... question is... by tuning one system does the other gain sympathetic resonance ?

RM

Comment

• If you only understood the magnifiscience of the 3, 6, and 9... You would have a key

Hi everyone,

Here we go...

0,1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8 ,9...

The first sequence in non negative...

Sign (mathematics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some things you need to know...

Integer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whole number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fundamental frequency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Missing fundamental - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Music and mathematics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Prime number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Superparticular number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beamforming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Logarithmic spiral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some more things you need to understand...

Harmonic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Octave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tritone paradox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Necker Cube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Absolute pitch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mains hum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Valve amplifier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FREQUENCY & WAVELENGTH CALCULATOR

How Steam Whistles Work

Standing waves and resonance : TRANSMISSION LINES

Ok,

So...

0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,

basic n + 1 mathematics...

Then we learn to double...

0, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256...

Each doubling creates an Octave, and every Octave has a ˝ Octave...

The ˝ Octave series of that sequence creates the first whole new number at 3...

˝, 1˝, 3, 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 192...

So 3 becomes the new base math for this new sequence, brought into existence by the fact of the existence of the previous series... trinary arising from the existence of binary...

Every doubling of base 3 trinary creates a trinary base Octave and so a ˝ trinary Octave is brought into existence...

2Ľ, 4˝, 9, 18, 36, 72, 144,

This new sequence has a ˝ Octave at...

13˝, 27, 54, 108,

Which has 27 as the first whole new number and creates a ˝ Octave sequence of...

20.25, 40˝, 81...

81 is the first ˝ Octave of this series that is a whole new number...

81 is related to the fundamentals of the previous system in two ways...

It is 3^4 of the base 3 fundamental frequency, and it is 9^2 of the base 9 fundamental of which itself is a whole new fundamental frequency...

(Ignore the Ľ wavelength = 90 degrees = perfect 5th = 3:2 for now...)

Concentrate on the basic relationships and understand how they arise naturally from binary...

Every ˝ Octave whole new root is sustained by the relationship 3:2 and is dependant on the formula:

root f = Base 3^n

On the first Heartbeat...

Rob
                              Last edited by evolvingape; 12-28-2011, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• 3 6 9 school

Rob
                                You are amazing!!
                                I hope I can get a grasp on this [you certainly seem to].

All I got so far is 18....................[had to take off both shoes to get there]

Will be Fun to try!!
                                Thanks
                                Chet
                                If you want to Change the world
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X